[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/duel/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: duel.jpg (29KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
duel.jpg
29KB, 425x283px
Have you ever challenged someone to a duel?
>>
>>34850354
Yeah, I do it twice per week on average.
>>
>>34850354
1V1 ME, RUST, SNIPERS ONLY
>>
Not long ago a retired Spanish infantry general challenged Willy Toledo, a famous leftist "actor" to a duel to the death in a radio show because some irrespectfull tweets he wrote about the national day and the Virgen del Pilar, a religious symbol. I'll search for the video and post it.
>>
In a modern day duel, what would people use as the weapon of choice?
>>
>>34850622
Here yo go:
https://youtu.be/Zo01DkSBbRI
It's in spanish but i think its easy to understand.
>>
>>34850634
blades, fists, or a pistol with only one in the chamber.
>>
>>34850634
I'll personally stick with the sword.
>>
>>34850634
The person that has been challenged has choice of weapons, it is normally expected that they will chose something gentlemanly such as swords or pistols.
However, nothing theoretically stops them from choosing shotguns at 5 paces...
>>
>>34850622
>>34850664
Based as fuck.
>>
>>34850354
Who hasn't. My brother and i were maybe 5 and 7. Cap guns.
>>
>>34850634
Each one gets a G34 with an RMR, no mag, a single round.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkrSnSCgfmM&t=217s

yes
>>
>>34850664
God damn, that is glorious.
>>
>>34850634
I imagine a fencing match with actual blades would be pretty dope.
>>
>>34850972
lol fucking krauts, love em
>>
>>34850354
Yes but it was with fencing epées
>>
File: training-mishap (1).jpg (82KB, 417x288px) Image search: [Google]
training-mishap (1).jpg
82KB, 417x288px
>>34850354
>go to medieval fantasy festival with my girlfriend
Don't even start. Did it for the pussy.
>kids day so bunch of shitty inner city niglets running around
>walk around a bit
>mostly an open field with tents but with a trail that loops through the surrounding trees from one end of the field to the other
>coming to the end of the day
>most of the niglets are gone
>walk forest trail again
>"Ho there, do you dare challenge me?"
>dude on the side of the trail holding 2 foils
>I've always wanted to do this
>offers me a foil and takes a pace back
>"Have ye ever handled a foil before?"
>actually took fencing for a few years when I was a kid
>realize only now that neither of us have helmets
>fuck it, best of 3
>limbs included
>he takes the first bout with a touch to the chest
>I'm a bit rusty, but figured it out and took the second bout by a touch to the thigh
>I technically win the third by disarming him, but it was never agreed on in the rules so round isn't over
>let him pick up his sword, like a fucking movie
>he takes off the rubber tip, it's a real fucking sword
>nigger what
>can't chicken out now I guess
>I'm in a real fucking sword fight over this dude's bruised ego
>feels like we're fighting forever, not sure. Went on the defense most of the time. Did a lot of footwork.
>eventually end up reverting to using sabre and cutlass techniques I learned a while back
>slap the guy across the ribs pretty hard and he freezes
>silence
>concedes defeat
>nigger what x2
>put the sword in the ground and leave

Fucking renaissance festival dudes are worse than carnies. They both play with knives and shit but at least the carnies know when to use props and have a sense of humor.

Was fucking sweet though. Bucket list is that much shorter.
>mfw
>>
>>34850634
obrez
>>
>>34850354
A friend and I have a tradition of drunken sparring with swords. One time while inebriated, I took exception to his talking shit about Samurai and challenged him to a duel. I lost. Convinced him to teach me his European style. Intend to end him rightly next time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.