[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urban SHTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 15

File: loaded-van-420.jpg (52KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
loaded-van-420.jpg
52KB, 420x315px
So i live in a city, a crappy one at that, in a not so good and densly popluated area.

If a SHTF senerio happens what is the plan for us city folks?

I have a good stash of guns, ammo, food, water, tools and medical supplies. but its all inside my apartment.

So far my only plan is to load up my larger car with everything and drive south until i can go innawoods and hide out the intial storm thagt is roaming hoards of niggers and starvation.

Would it be better to baracade myself inside, that way i wouldnt be forced to leave some things behind?

Ive read that in a real SHTF senerio there will be roaming herds of starving people within 7 days of the food supply being cut off, and by 14 days 25-50% of the population will be dead. so if i can out last 2 weeks i might be able to survive inside the city, where i could easily find more supplies and things i need.
>>
>>34849233
If you can get out. FUCKING GET OUT.

If you can't, get a bag and supplies ready. If you really want to get into it, start setting stashes of stuff around the city in some form of logical route from your place to a secure bug out location. Consider places with no value whatsoever that no one would ever raid. Things under construction, office buildings, unnaground in metro tunnels and sewers, think of what you got and think for yourself on that.

What city? Could determine a lot.
>>
you are fucked
>>
>>34849233
>If a SHTF senerio happens what is the plan for us city folks?
hunker in your bunker. bugging out is way more risky.
>>
if you can get out before the majority of people, aka before the traffic jams or riots, do so. That'll avoid the majority of the problems by just not being there. If not, if it's not predictable, then you'll have to hunker down at least until the roads are navigable.
>>
Leave ASAP but have a plan ready about where to go. Don't just "drive south until i can go innawoods". You should know exactly where you are going. Make sure you have a second location at mind in case you won't be able to reach your first location of choice.

At all times make sure you have your survival gear packed in bags and ready to go. In a SHTF scenario you don't have time to pack your bags. Every minute counts. The only thing you want to do when the SHTF starts is take your bags and leave. You are not the only person who wants to leave the city. Large amounts of people on the road combined with stress, traffic will get stuck really fast.
>>
>>34849405
the "city" is about 20 miles stretched around me in every direction. even if im on top of it and know whats going down i dont know if ill even be able to leave the city. quickest way out is a highway that runs south about 2 minute drive from my apartment. if i could get on the interstate i could be in a rural area within 15 minutes
>>
>>34849441
You and everyone else with a car. Go watch videos of what hurricanes do to traffic when everyone leaves before a storm hits
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZJko6Dt69w
>>
File: do you even prep bro 2.jpg (5KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
do you even prep bro 2.jpg
5KB, 206x245px
>>34849233
>SHTF senerio
>SHTF *scenario*
depends on the "scenario." i live in hurricane country; specifically in a major flood plane. even though i live in an apartment in the city, i'd still hunker down. I can live comfortably for a month without ever leaving my 2nd floor apartment. i might move further inland to a relative's place on higher ground; but they'd be in the same situation for different scenarios. like if a civil unrest were to occur and my city is burning to the ground. the people leaving the city would flock to the same area as my relative's. however in a nuclear scenario, my relatives live near a nuclear target. staying in my apartment might be a better bet.

if you're stocked up and can, dig in for the suck. if the situation deems bugging out; prepare for the long haul. it's best to prep for both.
>>
>>34849233
>So far my only plan is to load up my larger car with everything and drive south until i can go innawoods

In other words, become a refugee. You might as well just head for the nearest FEMA camp. You'll have to wear paper coveralls and sandals, but at least you'll get 3 squares of Nutriloaf each day. Plus, you'll get to sleep on a cot in a dorm bay every night.

Beats the hell out of wandering around, hiding, and gradually losing resources to attrition and misfortune until you die.

If you're going to bug out, you need to have a real destination waiting for you. One that has additional supplies and resources to get you through whatever the shtf event is.
>>
>>34849233
>>34849281
>>34849855

What a lot of people who think they'll just "bunker down" in their apartment don't seem to think or realize is that you a sitting duck when the first armed gang starts to go door to door looting the complex for food/ supplies/ pleasure. Even if you could "defend" your little corner unit, you'd still just be a "vault" for some ambitious fellow to crack open for a prize.

The longer you're in contact with people, and especially dindus, the higher your odds of being shot and robbed are.
>>
>>34849233
Have a place picked out to go ahead of time. Not just in the woods but a specific place in the woods.

It's always better to leave as soon as possible. If you can get out ahead of the mob that's better. It's better to get out with the mob, if you choose little known routes they won't use, during the chaos than try to ride it out. The nigger gangs will be established and in control later. During the chaos the nigger gangs will be as confused as everyone else. They will take control like warlords and then everything that moves will draw their attention. No way are you riding anything out in an American niggertown.
>>
My house was built in the sixties. The owners built an old bomb shelter in the basement. Below ground and 6" concrete on all sides. We use it mostly for storage and a food pantry. However, with shit starting to fly, thinking about working on it. The original owners never ventilated the damn thing though.
Any suggestions on how to ventilate a bombshelter?

Also, how do you plan on going to the bathroom in SHTF?
>>
>>34854063

Here you go:
http://www.ki4u.com/nwss.pdf
>>
File: image.jpg (534KB, 640x2420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534KB, 640x2420px
I actually came up with a whole thing for me. Please tell me I'm not crazy
>>
>>34849233
stay in the city. plenty of food and supplies to live off of, loot, etc.
>>
>>34854442
YEAH. I live on the outskirts of a city and I would just board up my windows and stay in my house. If people try to break in I kill them. The likelihood of them destroying my house over any other on my block isn't very likely, and they're going to break into the houses of people that decided to run away at the first sign of trouble before the one boarded up with piss bottles covering the front lawn.
>>
>>34854564
The niggers will break into every house and rule the city like Somali warlords. Every time you leave the house you'll be at risk of ambush and if you shoot at them when they come to loot they will burn you out. You won't stand a chance.
>>
>>34854613
The city has a population of 100k and nigs make up 15% of that. Are 15% nigs really going to take over the city and then come to my house in the middle of a hundred other houses en masse. If it was the outskirts of Kansas City or some shit then sure, but not here.
>>
File: winking ocelot.gif (38KB, 250x250px)
winking ocelot.gif
38KB, 250x250px
>>34849233
take a look at the blogs related to survival in kosovo and argentina

pretty informative in terms of social issues

stock up on canned food. kosovo guy said you could make sex with woman for only ONE can
>>
>>34854647
The situation would be reversed.
Blacks leaving their few enclaves and misbehaving would be hunted down and executed.
Enclaves of same, promoting misbehavior would be embargoed and starved.
>>
>>34854390
not crazy. grounded in reality and with the physical courage to refrain from ostrichism
>>
>>34852967
You bring some valid points to the table. Urban shtf scenarios are a balancing act. If you can't gtfo within the first 12 hours or so, you just might have to bunker down for a week or so due to travel restrictions and the like. This would make you a likely target for the local opportunists. This brings about 2 problems; preserving your stockpile and protecting yourself.

Stockpile issue can be solved by dispersal, camo, concealment, and misdirection. Toward that end, keep a cabinet full of ramen, bags of Doritos, couple of 6 packs of generic soda, and some cans of Spam. When JaMarcus and the boys break in, they find that and maybe take your gaming console. Meanwhile, your real supplies are buried in the catbox, tucked into the heating ducts, stuffed into the gutted fold out bed in the smelly couch, and submerged in the stagnant water in the bucket under your "leaky" sink.

As far as keeping yourself safe, be ready to temporarily unass the area when they start kicking down the door. Put some furniture in front of it to delay their progress and add to the maskirovka. Then open a window and hang one of those fire escape roll up ladders out of it. The ladder needs to come plausibly close to the ground, a lower balcony, or some other means of escape for a scared white boy. Meanwhile, what you've done is crawled through the hole behind the headboard into the abandoned apartment next door. Disguise the hole on that side, too. If you have an attic crawl space, that's the place to put the crawl-through hole. Use short planks to bridge ceiling joists so you don't fall through a sheetrock ceiling, hide the planks under insulation when not in use. Use a piece of plywood to cover the pass-through hole so it's not obvious. The idea is, don't be there when Tyrone and Co. come calling but don't be anywhere else, either.
>>
>>34852744
> You might as well just head for the nearest FEMA camp. You'll have to wear paper coveralls and sandals, but at least you'll get 3 squares of Nutriloaf each day. Plus, you'll get to sleep on a cot in a dorm bay every night.

As a bonus you can get raped by niggers daily while the authorities ignore it!
>>
>>34849233
>>34849311
this^ if you can get out before hand awesome if not wait at least a week or two.
>>34854613
you dont have much experience with actual niggers do you? outside of prison I mean. Also its not that hard to make your house look uninhabited, more so for OP who has an apt.
>>
>>34852967
You bring some valid points to the table. Urban shtf scenarios are a balancing act. If you can't gtfo within the first 12 hours or so, you just might have to bunker down for a week or so due to travel restrictions and the like. This would make you a likely target for the local opportunists. This brings about 2 problems; preserving your stockpile and protecting yourself.

Stockpile issue can be solved by dispersal, camo, concealment, and misdirection. Toward that end, keep a cabinet full of ramen, bags of Doritos, couple of 6 packs of generic soda, and some cans of Spam. When JaMarcus and the boys break in, they find that and maybe take your gaming console. Meanwhile, your real supplies are buried in the catbox, tucked into the heating ducts, stuffed into the gutted fold out bed in the smelly couch, and submerged in the stagnant water in the bucket under your "leaky" sink.

As far as keeping yourself safe, be ready to temporarily unass the area when they start kicking down the door. Put some furniture in front of it to delay their progress and add to the maskirovka. Then open a window and hang one of those fire escape roll up ladders out of it. The ladder needs to come plausibly close to the ground, a lower balcony, or some other means of escape for a scared white boy. Meanwhile, what you've done is crawled through the hole behind the headboard into the abandoned apartment next door. Disguise the hole on that side, too. If you have an attic crawl space, that's the place to put the crawl-through hole. Use short planks to bridge ceiling joists so you don't fall through a sheetrock ceiling, hide the planks under insulation when not in use. Use a piece of plywood to cover the pass-through hole so it's not obvious. The idea is, don't be there when Tyrone and Co. come calling but don't be anywhere else, either.
>>
>>34854849
>>34855061
Fucking wonderful. I managed to double post. That obviously makes what I said twice as important.
>>
>>34849233
consider yourself lucky OP, I live in a newly gentrified part of the New Orleans ghetto.
>>
>>34854390
if someone was threatening me with chlorine gas i'd seriously consider setting fire to their building. i'd never be part of an angry mob though.
>>
>>34854849
>>34855061
But now you have a fucked up door or whatever to reinforce.

Wonder how my apartment complex would fare in a SHTF scenario, it's locked up like fort knox so unless some nigger leaves one of the entrance doors wedged open or the power goes out, I reckon I should be good for a while
>>
>>34854390
The only problem I see is somebody setting fire to the lower levels of the building.
>>
File: MustSteal.png (544KB, 606x1080px)
MustSteal.png
544KB, 606x1080px
this is fucking scarring me ;(
>>
>>34855131
>he thinks a gang of a dozen or so people can't get into an apartment building that just requires a key to get into
lmao
>>
>>34855260
Having spent some time in retail, that in no way surprises me.
>>
>>34849233
Well shit, the answer is simple, my dude!

Become the fucking apocalypse.

I'm talking full on flesh eating string of ears wearing, dead child fucking, howling all throughout the night, muderious mother fucking bandits!

Who's with me!? >:3
>>
>>34855260
some people just like to steal. think about libraries
>>
>>34854390
>dying for a bunch of strangers
I mean, will they at least be willing sex slaves?
>>
>>34849233
Think this out for a second-

whatever happened was so monumental that you're abandoning your home and it's contents, your job, etc?

Where will you and several million of your friends go- and how will you feed yourself once there?

Think how bad the traffic would be.
>>
File: Suicide_pepe.jpg (22KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_pepe.jpg
22KB, 358x398px
Fuck man i am reading these posts in this thread and i am freaking out. i gotta gtfo calicucknia...
>>
>>34854647
An army of niggers 15,000 strong. Most of the whites will flee the city like you planned to. The niggers will swarm over everything. They will break into everything. They will burn things at random. They will rape or kill every white they find before they turn on each other.
>>
>>34854849
I'm going against conventional survivalist wisdom here. If you can't get out ahead of the panic, get out during the chaos instead of trying to ride it out. Military training teaches you to attenpt to escape immediately after being taken prisoner as your captors will still be disorganized from the fighting and won't have secured you yet, so your chances of escape are greater than after they reorganize and get you to a secured area. The same is true in this situation. Everything is chaotic and everyone is disorganized, but you should be better prepared, better armed, better equipped, have alternate routes planned, etc. It will naximize your advantage against the unprepared mob and the disorganized nigger gangs. Once things have settled down the nigger gangs will have organized and established control, as will the other miscreants, and you'll have a harder fight of it. Also you have to worry about others beating you to your bug out spot and organized local communities blocking your route by then.
>>
>>34855038
Niggers are complete savages who rob, murder, and burn their own neighborhoods to the ground in good times. They'll revert to African levels of savagery in no time should rule of law be disrupted.
>>
>>34849233
see
>>34854593
>>
>>34854665
Having a woman with you is basically your motivation and moral, lose her and you dun goofed, unless you have something better to keep living for
>>
>>34855533
I'm>>34855038
Not arguing that, simply saying that if you point a shotgun at a nigger, that nigger needs new drawers, you make them out to be fearless viking style warriors, its closer to wild animals, they go after easy prey, and are easily fooled. with the bare minimum of effort they will assume abandoned house, and even if they do raid you will quickly fuck off. I live in west Baltimore, I could smell the CVS burning from my house, this white devil still doesn't get fucked with.
>>
>>34855729
I'd generally agree, although I'd be careful about underestimating them. Treat them like wolves, not coyotes.
>>
>>34852967

That's why you make yo7r place already seem looted. Trash every where, broken windows, etc, etc. Worked for Katrina, plenty of other natural disasters.
>>
>>34855308
Every entrance to my apartment complex is either steel-reinforced doors or steel barred gates, and they're all locked with keypads or RFID tags. It's also a rich-ass neighborhood, I'll take my chances.
>>
>>34855112

This right here. Plus I picture a mob trying to get in, shit goes down, they themselves set the building on fire. Then every one on the top floor can burn to death.
>>
>>34854390
>install the full auto mod
>in an AK
"No"
>>
File: 1502601468760.jpg (133KB, 788x1000px)
1502601468760.jpg
133KB, 788x1000px
>>34855353
stop making a individual thing and make it a race thing.
>whites
real dindus 9.9/10.0
>niggers
subhumans do's
>jews
priest ruling, devil-worshiping, bastards
>chinks
hive minded slaves
>spics, arabs, others
mongrels.
heil hitler.
>>
>>34856082
the dad in that picture looks damn cool
>>
>>34855131
>it's locked up like fort knox

Cordless grinder with a cutoff disk zips through hinges and latchbolts in about 90 seconds. Or a scissors jack between the bars, turned sideways, takes about 3 minutes to force a gap big enough for a tweaker to squeeze through. Or just back a stolen car up to a gate, hook on a tow chain and drive off.

These people don't care about neatness. They'll just keep breaking shit until they get in. If you defend the entry points, they'll toss molotovs on the roof and come back in 3 days.
>>
>>34856682
This.
>>
File: lit af.jpg (18KB, 400x491px) Image search: [Google]
lit af.jpg
18KB, 400x491px
>>34854390
>>34854390
> see some teenagers break a window or something
> immediately load up with 40 pounds of AR500 armor, hockey gear, and fallout cosplay
> commit about 10 felonies before even leaving the front door
> lock your neighbors in your house, and then block any emergency egress from the building
> If the teenagers go from "loose group of mischief makers" to "tactically trained entry team out for blood", look up how to put chlorine and drain cleaner in one of the empty mountain dew bottles in your condo
> violate the Hague Convention
> it's cool though, my door is airtight
> cross your fingers the cable guy didn't leave any holes in your wall when you got the titty channel
> doesn't matter anyway, because then you thoroughly ventilate your door with a hundred intermediate rifle rounds, and maybe some buckshot for good measure
> kill people outside the door
> gas people inside the door
> kill a few more down the street
> your gopro shows you violate federal firearms law, the fire code, the geneva protocol, kill teens, blind your neighbors, wreck your WASR's barrel, and give everyone tinnitus in a clearly premeditated and well rehearsed act
> expect this footage will help you avoid prison
o i am laffin m8
>>
>>34855447
>15,000 nigs
>2,500-3,000 of them kids, more than half girls
>2,500-3,000 elderly
>5,000 women
>4,000 men
>more than half of them obese and/or diabetic and other diseases
>will take over a city in Texas

Come on anon, black people are some kind of super human's that will dominate over the world if given a chance. Stop falling for the BLACKED meme.
>>
>>34849233
Jokes on you bud. For no particular reason I have 200 servings of vacuum sealed macaroni and cheese. No one goes hungry in this house.
>>
>>34857455

if your going to use chlorine gas DO NOT FILM IT. Do not film any of this shit unless your making a snuff film
>>
>>34855260
At least they're using condoms
>>
Can anyone recommend some good youtube/video links/channels with informative info for survival/prepping/bugging in/out etc. Pretty interest 2bqh
>>
File: asdf1.png (694KB, 538x455px)
asdf1.png
694KB, 538x455px
>>34849233
>If a SHTF scenario happens what is the plan for us city folks?

To serve as neat-o Halloween decorations when us land owners come scavenging for supplies.
>>
>>34861520
In a collapse of civilization scenario just be in a position to hunt for meat in some way, but even after nuclear annihilation civilization will likely be restored within 10 years, maybe 20 years, but 50 tops or it'll never come back.
>>
File: 1491547855243.gif (269KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1491547855243.gif
269KB, 200x150px
You need to GTFO the city as quick as you can with your shit intact. Bunkering down is useless when someone can just set the building on fire and you're screwed out of your home and all your supplies.
>>
>>34861879
following the seven ten rule it'd be sooner than that. society would be able resume where it left off after about 1-2 years.
>>
>>34854390
>I'm only 22, I feared for my life!
Said the man with a shotgun in full body armor who had obviously premeditated his whole plan of what to do.
>>
>>34861915
These people want to play TWD irl, but we either have an extinction event or we bounceback in a few years (or a dozen). There just aren't many scenarios where the worldPop drops below 100k and earth is still habitable.
>>
>>34849233
You're not going to be able to drive out of a big city in any SHTF event OP. Evacuations usually cause the roads to be unusable to everything aside from foot, motorcycle, or bicycle traffic.
>>
>>34849405
This, stash your supplies at your bugout location and invest in a motorcycle (doesn't need to be street legal, dirt bike would be fine) or moped to get there when the traffic jams make your car useless.
>>
>>34861710
why buying fake Halloween heads on stake when you can make real ones yourself in a SHTF scenario?
>>
>>34849233
>live in a city
Well, the good news is that you've chosen to live in the worst possible environment. The bad news is that you are, in all likelihood, completely fucked.

If you can escape to your farm (you DID buy property somewhere rural, RIGHT?) then you should be okay, but traffic will be murder.

If you don't have a farm, escape to your family's farm.

If you have no access to a farm at all, pray that your cucked liberal government has a means of helping you. After seeing how they handled Katrina, I wouldn't count on it lol ;)
>>
>>34849233

Just make yourself look both scary and insane and people will fuck off

>dress all in black
>flamethrower
>body armour
>riot gear
>gas mask
>black poncho or cloak

then
Nigger rig a loudspeaker to your mask then cover it with a metal grille for added spooky.

Conceal standard compact speakers on your person.

When they come round start screaming through the loudspeaker and playing discordant noises through the other ones while gassing your flamethrower in their general direction . They'll fuck off. Maybe make a point of sticking hatchets and knives into your belt too.

Maybe add some LED's but that would sort of let you be market out and may impair your vision if you festoon your helmet/mask with them, though it would make you look nuts.

Pretty edgy and weird but maybe pretty spoopy to some random nig nog.
>>
Where can I buy bulk barbed wire to help fortify my position?
>>
>>34864310
tractor supply if you're serious
>>
>>34852744
>Beats the hell out of wandering around, hiding, and gradually losing resources to attrition and misfortune until you die

Sure, if getting your shit stolen, living in human filth, and wandering around a camp waiting to get bootyraped is your thing.

I'd rather die because I failed to live free than live like a roach under the State Department.
>>
Links for the shtf irl stories?
>>
>>34864388
Well, the fact is, FEMA camps are the go-to option for those people who don't or can't prepare more meaningfully. The camps are also the fall back position for the people who think that going innawoods at random is a viable option.
>>
>>34864388
what if YOU do the bootyraping, unlimited booty
>>
>>34849441

Get the fuck out of the city.
>>
>>34864790
have you seen the inforgraphic/screencap of the real life story of the dude in the bosnian/yugo conflicts in the 90s and his survival in WROLSHTF tips? it pops up here frequently - pretty interesting stuff. someone may have it saved.
>>
>>34855856

My cordless grinders say you're fucked.
>>
>>34855447
>>34855533
>>34855729
>>34855823
/pol/ please go
>>
>>34868200
Until he shoots you or drops a brick from the third floor.
>>
>>34855083
Fucking why?
>>
>>34855347
nah
>>
Christ this thread is filled with some of the shittiest advice I've seen on /k/ in a long time.

Have any of you actually tried to drive through a city during a typical rushhour? Never mind in the middle of some mass exodus with whatevers causing the SHTF no doubt further interfering with traffic.
Unless you can get out within half an hour and already live near the outskirts then you're be stuck in some immobile traffic jam until hell freezes over.

Then once you get out of the city ... what the fuck then? Do you have rural friends or family to live with? Are they really a viable option?
If not, good luck hunting (assuming you have the skills anyway) when every fudd, mallninja and autist from the city just had the same idea.

Maybe it's cause I live in a city with a 2% black population but I can't foresee any scenario where roaming nigger gangs start arming up enough to get into my house if I'm sitting inside with a shotgun. And I've got three months of food, so I will be inside if they come a knocking.
Bugging-in seems infinitely more sensible in the vast majority of cases.
>>
>>34864020
I too enjoyed the Mad Max movies
>>
I think it could be more viable, living in a familiar city, to raid and kill as many nearby people as possible to decrease your odds of outside interference. It also decreases the odds that people make an attempt on you when there are so many unoccupied buildings and you get plenty of body parts for your psychological deterrents.

Being familiar to an apartment community, it wouldn't be too hard to know who has weapons and who could possibly be trusted. You could even go full guerilla and put traps everywhere.
>>
>>34849492
he needs a dirtbike/honda ruckus with a really quiet exhaust.

>>34854390
>chlorine gas
that sounds like my great grandmothers neighbor from when i was little. mean old bastard was in WW1 and died in 88, but he was a hard man, and the only thing he hated more than blacks was getting gassed. he loved gassing things though. there was a shitton of rats under his chicken house, so he took the chickens out, basically glued a bunch of tarps together to make a tent, and gassed the rats.

this was 85 or so, I was 6. I still remember that scream the rats made, that faded out almost instantly and the pool smell that got rid of the chicken shit smell.

>>34855823
hyenas

>>34864310
drmo auctions
>>
>>34849281
This

>>34852967
but you have to be careful when picking theae locations and keep up on what's happening to them.

>I had set one up witth a small shoe box sized kit with basics
>thank God nothing more than a pocket knife
>I had scoped it for 2 weeks and it had no foot traffic so I thought it was perfect.
>3 days after putting the box in I drove by the area and bulldozers were tearing the place down

Moral of the story is check and make sure the place isn't being demoed. It should be public record and something you'd need to keep an eye on.
>>
>>34855837
Any stories of looting during Katrina?
>>
>>34868371
Then just set the place on fire and come back tomorrow to see what's left.
>>
File: proof that bigfoot exists REAL.jpg (13KB, 238x267px) Image search: [Google]
proof that bigfoot exists REAL.jpg
13KB, 238x267px
>tfw live in Atlanta

where should I go if habbenin
>>
>>34869086
Underground
>>
File: b19.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b19.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>34864337
Former employee of TSC here. I'd say about 25% of the clientele is prepared or preparing for a habbenin'.
>>
For me a SHTF city scenario would be like this:

>at work, several miles away from my stash
>taking a fat shit
>suddenly sirens, explosions, and screaming outside
>get taken away by FEMA before I finish wiping
>>
>>34854390
Cringe
>>
>>34868186
i do somewhere. if youre desperate for it i might be able to find it
>>
>>34855083
St. Roch? Or have they started gentrifying the east?
>>
File: ak104.jpg (16KB, 650x221px) Image search: [Google]
ak104.jpg
16KB, 650x221px
>>34856036
I mean you could use a lightning link if you want to put of with jams and very fast uncontrollable rof
>>
The best thing for people in cities to do are to stay in their cities and either to pick others or kill themselves. We don't need your stupid liberal asses knocking on our doors pretending flyover states are cool all of a sudden and you can help milk the goats Abe commenting on how cool our trucks are all of a sudden. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1501379546827-k.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1501379546827-k.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>>34849297
>hunker in your bunker. bugging out is way more risky.

Basically this. Traffic is a joke in my city on the daily, much less during a SHTF panic evac. I really only have the option to bug in unless I can get out before people start to bug out. But, thats going to be a hard read. You dont want to constantly be bugging out at the first sign of trouble or you'll be making tons of false runs. But at the same time if you wait too long to make aure this event is "THE ONE" then you get stranded in the hoards.

So bugging in is the safest bet. TBQH my place is shit for bugging into, I really need to invest in better fortification. This house is too easy to raid.
>>
>>34868256
Sweetie, this board has been pol controlled for quite a while now.
>>
After reading all this, does anyone recommend going to any type of military base whatsoever? Or just gtfo if possible; otherwise hunker down?
>>
I think the biggest danger isn't gangs in the city. It is fire!

No firefighters and one little fire can spread pretty bad. Especially if the water is off.
>>
>>34854390
Have fun dying.
>>
>>34849233

>go innawoods and hide out
You and literally thousands upon thousands of people have the same idea.
>>
>>34855618
What is dog?
>>
>>34852744

You should read up on the super done. People were getting raped, robbed, few murders, shit shot was more horrible there, than it was on the streets.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.