[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My smelly butt has a disease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 12348.jpg (343KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
12348.jpg
343KB, 2560x1920px
I think it's chlamydia or a yeast infection or something on the butt of my SMLE. Mostly on the butt but a little bit on the rest of the stock too. Some kind of mold? Mildew? Is mold and mildew different stuff? I don't know, I don't clean things.

It wipes off easy but comes back in about a month. How do I make it go away without dicking the whole thing up the arse?
>>
File: 12346.jpg (288KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
12346.jpg
288KB, 2560x1920px
>>
File: 12347.jpg (305KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
12347.jpg
305KB, 2560x1920px
Her Mauser buddies in the same locker don't have the same problem. Just the SMLE. My Mauser-Vergeiros kind of collect a layer of dust but that's just because they have this waxy finish. The other Mausers stay clean. My Lithgow SMLE in another container doesn't have a mold problem either.
>>
>>34847621
better pics pls
>>
>>34847654
>better pics pls

I'll have to get them later and repost because all I have available at this very moment is a potato.
>>
File: ALbMy53.png (42KB, 156x153px)
ALbMy53.png
42KB, 156x153px
>>34847621

could be mould, throw some silica gel packets in your safe/cabinet/whatever the fuck you keep your guns in and clean it out maybe
>>
>>34847621
>>34847621
i hate when people post shit fucking pictures like this and expect and answer
>>
Why don't you lick it off? That's a solution fitting your intelligence judging by the pictures you've posted.
>>
>>34847717
>i hate when people post shit fucking pictures like this and expect and answer

I didn't think that you'd need microscopic footage of the organism's life cycle so you could identify its exact sub-species of fungus.

>>34847700

I'll try that.
>>
>>34847621
It does look like mold, especially on the butt corner where the picture is better quality.

I recently won a major war against moldy woodwork in the basement of a house I was selling. I used a product I picked up at Home Depot called Concrobium, it was nearly $30 for a gallon of it, and I only needed about 8 ounces to do the moldy moulding of the whole basement, plus two louvered doors and a cabinet and part of a closet wall. I used it on bare wood and it didn't leave any visible trace, however it does penetrate into the wood leaving an invisible residue and sterilizing it against future mold. I applied it with a yellow sponge, and the stuff ate the mold and erased the stains from the woodwork, and after doing the whole basement it hardly discolored the yellow sponge at all. It contains enzymes or something which break down the mold without harming the wood, plus a lasting chemical mildewcide. It was amazing.

A little goes a long way. You might need half an ounce worth to do your buttstock, and mostly to wet the sponge you're applying it with.

Maybe test in a small area then apply it to all the bare wood on your stock.

Since your original finish is shot anyway, I'd seriously consider stripping the remaining laquer off somehow, maybe with a chemical stripper, then treating the entire thing with Concrobium, let it dry out thorougly, then do about three cycles of buffing it with some steel wool and/or fine sandpaper as needed to remove barbs and micro bumps and applying a laquer. Obviously don't leave the final coat looking smooth like glass or it'll look funny. Buff that once again lightly with some fine steel wool and it should be a beauty.

Concrobium Mold Control:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Concrobium-1-gal-Mold-Control-Jug-025001/100654369
>>
>>34847621
Looks like your problem is a terminal case of too fucking stupid to take a half-decent picture.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.