[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOT SO LETHAL THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

there is so much violence in the world today /k/ I think we should have a thread to discuss the not so lethal ways of fighting, remember if you kill your enemies, they win]

what is /K/s favorite less than/non lethal weapon?

I personally like the the neoprene claymore for maximum indiscriminate discomfort
>>
File: Stinging_tree.jpg (249KB, 1220x913px) Image search: [Google]
Stinging_tree.jpg
249KB, 1220x913px
>>34845116
Technically it can be manufactured into a non-lethal weapon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
>>
>>34845116
Those taser shotgun shells are pretty neat
>>
>>34845143
>stinging tree cunt

I'm not sure it counts as non-lethal if it makes you wish you were dead, anon
>>
>>34845143
>causes people to commit suicide
>non-lethal
>>
>>34845143
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides

>The fruit is edible if the stinging hairs that cover it are removed

What crazy mother fucker did that?
>>
File: australia never dog your mates.jpg (29KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
australia never dog your mates.jpg
29KB, 399x400px
>>34845210
An Australian.
>>
>>34845143
>recommended treatment involves pouring on hydrochloric acid
Well
>>
>>34845143
>is listed as an endangered species in New South Wales

Jesus Christ the Australians are trying to preserve them
>>
>>34845116
does anyone know or have an infographic on how to make real tear gas? Not the faggot mace shit. I've been looking online but I can't find anything legitimate.
>>
>>34845192
>>34845198
Well those are self-inflicted, so it's not directly deadly.
>>
>>34845250

See >>34845241
>>
>>34845166

but so expensive, does anybody on /k/ know how to make on the cheap?
>>
File: 1499118036093.jpg (70KB, 438x571px) Image search: [Google]
1499118036093.jpg
70KB, 438x571px
>>34845272

https://www.thevespiary.org/library/Files_Uploaded_by_Users/hex/more/Chem_Wep%283%29.pdf

comprehensive source on the production of riot control agents... plz dont make them
>>
>>34845360
aye aye captain.
Educational purposes as usual.
>>
>>34845333
From the looks of it, prongs, wires, a circuit board or something to activate it upon impact (maybe pressure sensors? Maybe it's just always running a current like a live wire), and batteries. You'll have to design it yourself, but a bit of research and skill can make just about anything.
>>
>>34845402
>>
>>34845402
so 25 watch batteries and a capacitor bank wired in series with 2 discharge prongs to complete the circuit when it comes in contact with flesh juice?
>>
File: bbc.png (296KB, 710x988px) Image search: [Google]
bbc.png
296KB, 710x988px
>>34845388
>>34845360

>apparently a BBC produces a white semi -solid mass
>>
>>34845414
I guess? Or four for good measure. As for watts and voltage, not sure. Got this off defenseproducts101.

Taser info.
"The TASER Advanced M26c and TASER X26c are the most powerful units, discharging 50,000 volts at 26 watts. The TASER Pulse and TASER C2 discharge 50,000 volts at 7 watts and the TASER X2 discharges 50,000 volts at 25 watts. Please note that even though the TASER Pulse and TASER C2 emit less wattage than the other models, it discharges a 30 second shock, verses the other models' 5 and 10 second shock, therefore, the manufacturer states that they have the same disabling capabilities as the other models."
>>
>>34845414
>s-so i just dump current into them rite??
protip this is not at all how electoshock weapons work and whats likeliest to happen with a device like you describe would just kinda make one little hurtful spark and thats about it

like theyd just go AGH FUCK and then be immediately back to normal

tasers and the like work on an ac current tuned to the right frequency to force your muscles to twitch. all the OVER NINE GORILLION VOLTS stuff is just marketing memery; while it can make it more effective to have more power available, the power is not what makes it work in the first place.

>>34845272
"real tear gas" will vary based on the manufacturer and have additives for various reasons (shelf life, viscosity, etc) but the gist of it is that it's capsaicin somehow condensed into some other medium for misting out into a crowd.

it can be made in essentially the same way hot sauce is, but harder-core. generally it's ethanol or something else similar to alcohol that's used to condense the capsaicin. some can use mineral oils instead.

exact chemical fuckery on getting just capsaicin with little of the other agents from peppers that flavor them will depend on the exact peppers you use but if you just take some scotch bonnets or little chillis or whatever and mash em up with some oil and cook it down a lot you'll basically have stuff that if it gets in your eyes or nose will cause severe discomfort

>>34845360
>>34845388
>le simply for le educashun, dont hit on me silly ATF XD
this causes me more discomfort than any riot control agent ever could. this shit youre doing is cringe as fuck, my man, str8 cringe
>>
>>34845528
How bad does 50k volts at 25 watts or even 7 watts hurt?
>>
File: Judy-Hopps.png (689KB, 2616x1548px) Image search: [Google]
Judy-Hopps.png
689KB, 2616x1548px
>>34845528
No tasers work off DC current. The diffrence between police tasers and the gun show KLACK KLACK BUZZ BUZZ MILLION VOLT things is amps. Volts hurt for sure but thats all. Its the amps that do the work. Cheap stun guns have volts but no amps. Police have the amps and thats why its fun to watch super buff guys fall like a rock when they get hit.

Pic related. Its police
Whoop whoop dat the sound of da police
>>
>>34845528
you're no fun
>>
Why the fuck does no one make tranquilizer bullets

What if I want to shoot someone and just put them to sleep
>>
>>34845892
then you get a tranquilizer gun
tranquilizer bullets wouldn't make any sense in a semi automatic gun. How would you get any kind of reliable feeding? Think for a second.
>a needle with fluid
>supersonic speeds
yeah I see no problem here.
>>
>>34845912
Who said semi-automatic

I'd prefer a revolver, and a revolver would probably be better to handle tranquilizer bullets
>>
>>34845919
Yeah but that's not the only problem. You have an explosive that is going to push this dart and somehow it isn't going to break it. It would need to have some sort of wad at least and probably be subsonic.
But maybe it could be done. who knows
>>
>>34845942
???? do you think needles HAVE TO BE made out of glass?
>>
>>34845981
no, obviously the needles are going to be made out of steel
Maybe I'm autistic or something but I have a hard time imagining how something like that would work.
>>
>>34845919
So kind of like those wax practice cartridges that shoot the wax bullet using only a primer except it's a tranquilizer filled dart loaded into the case instead?
>>
>>34845892
getting tranqs to actually inject and take effect is unreliable in animals. It could take several minutes and several follow up shots, and then it could kill the animal from overdose. It'd have to be much better before anybody tries it on people.
>>
>>34845942
Shotgun slug sort of round with a lower powder load?
>>
>>34846164
If it's low enough not to deform the round then should we worry that we might get some sort of squib?
Or are we planning on giving the round a lot of headspace?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.