[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just woke up hungover like a mad cunt with a new shotgun and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

File: 1500531762193.gif (386KB, 592x570px) Image search: [Google]
1500531762193.gif
386KB, 592x570px
Just woke up hungover like a mad cunt with a new shotgun and a mcdouble on my bed. Think I drank half a handle of shit whiskey and played Call of Chernobyl til about 7 in the morning. Society implies I should be ashamed, but feeling pretty alright all in all. How /k/ and or white trash is your day going?
>>
is the stalker game fun? is it easy to run on a shit computer? does it have to be online? can it run on mac

>yes i know about google, im just bumping your thread.
>>
>>34843351
Im having s similar day,anon. Expect drinking I'm just smoking and doing dabs before I lift.
>>
>>34843351
Fucking awesome, mate. Keep up the good work. I've been in your position a couple times. Drank more rum than I should have and woke up on the floor with my nugget in my lap and dressed in full Swiss alpenflage gear with an M40 gas mask by my side.

>drunk /k/ is best /k/?

>>34843391
It's not fun. It's borderline milsim and full survival. It's a comfy game if you can get into it. But the worst thing is someone that is into it recommending it to you. Because that person is broken and seems to enjoy it. And if you go into it expecting it to be as good as that person told you, then you will have a bad time. It will run on a potato and lemon wired in series, so anything you own can run it. Nothing online it is too old. No mac compatibility that I have seen.

It's a good game if you really want to see some shit.
>sitting outside the bar area
>see the faintest shimmer of a bloodsucker in the distance
>mount a truck to stay out of its range if it bum rushes me
>stay up there taking pot shots at its head for a solid 20 minutes
>it is a game that can get super immersive if you let it
>>
>>34843413
>>
>>34843391
It runs on a potato. People act like it's morrowind/oblivion in pripyat and it's so fucking far from that.

It's a gritty, difficult survival simulator. Play a Fallout game for "fun" and play STALKER for simulation.
>>
File: IMG_0532.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34844127
Close
>>
>>34843351
>Just woke up hungover like a mad cunt with a new shotgun and a mcdouble on my bed. Think I drank half a handle of shit whiskey and played Call of Chernobyl til about 7 in the morning. Society implies I should be ashamed, but feeling pretty alright all in all. How /k/ and or white trash is your day going?
i think i love you anon
>>
>been shitposting all day
>now watching utena

what a fucking life
>>
Went to a public outdoor range kinda near me with a buddy and shot a few clays, then shot a few hundred rounds through my Sig. The other people at the range didn't seem to appreciate me throwing my gun towards the ground that much though.
>>
>>34843351
i currently taking a break from my white trash life style. I am staying with some classy family members, while me and my mom line up my grandpas next living accomidations.

>Woke up
>Ate a carrot/cucumber/sunflower seed/raisin muffin.
>sat around and watched some longmire
>went and saw grandpa
>apparently he bought me a life time membership to the NRA.
>*internally digest shame of how many gifts he has given me recently
>go back to uncle house.
>eat turkey/roast beef sandwich
>watched some more longmire
>watched more longmire
>went to a yardsale.
>bought a frame mounted map of the gulf of mexico
>went back to the house
>watched long mire for about 3 more hours.
>drove up to the mountains to eat more turkey/roast beef sandwiches at my uncles other place
>went back to the house
>watched some more longmire
>started browsing /k/
>decided to reply to this thread.
>>
>don't drink
>don't eat fast food

had some rice noodles, and salmon earlier. played some The Long Dark, and hung out with my Husky. now i'm giving my Sig 556 some attention. pretty patrician tier. plebs swerve
>>
File: 1497808472443.jpg (33KB, 426x367px) Image search: [Google]
1497808472443.jpg
33KB, 426x367px
The girl I like to internet stalk was sleep when I woke up, so I'm bored and lonely. Otherwise, going pretty great.

Really enjoying this "communism friendly fire" from charlottesville.
>>
>>34843351
>how /k/ and or white trash is your day going

Compared to their usual levels, my /k/ rating is in a slump but my white trash level is skyrocketing. Spent last night and this morning replacing a brake caliper and all the brake fluid in my rusty shitbox of a car while drinking Coors Banquet beer, in the driveway of my trailer. Would go shooting but too broke for ammunition.
>>
>>34843351

did anybody ever get into the MMO tat was made on stalker, it was called "stalker online" in beta, but now it has a different name on steam

also is this the same?
https://en.stalker.so/
>>
>>34844399
Friendly fire?
>>
>>34844598
There are reports that it was a commie who thought he was killing nazis. There are reports it was a nazi killing commies. There are reports it was an accident.
>>
File: 1499911310482.jpg (250KB, 1024x528px) Image search: [Google]
1499911310482.jpg
250KB, 1024x528px
>>34844627

Richmonder here; do someday hope the commonwealth makes headlines for something besides klan rallies or marrying 14 year olds or some shit.

To my knowledge VA is the only flag that features both violence AND nudity, that's pretty neat at least.
>>
>>34843351
Not your fucking blog redditard
>>
>>34843351
>2017
>still drinking

Motherfucker there are way better drugs then alcohol. Im not a tweaker. But I stayed up on meth for a solid week and tweaked on my battle rifle the entire time buying parts, sanding down parts to fit, test firing it, zeroing it, & zeroing it, & zeroing it, at the end I passed out for a solid 22 hours and the last day I was crying the entire time for some reason but I woke up with a 1 moa at 150 meter battle rifle that holds its zero no matter what. Hell of a vacation.
>>
>>34844307
Is Longmire any good?
>>
>>34843458
its just as good as high /k/
>>
File: Revolutionary Girl Utena.jpg (2MB, 1074x1550px) Image search: [Google]
Revolutionary Girl Utena.jpg
2MB, 1074x1550px
>>34844207
My motherfucking nigger.
>>
>>34847576
>Motherfucker there are way better drugs then alcohol
Sometimes you just want to stop thinking.
>>
File: cod4b.jpg (281KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
cod4b.jpg
281KB, 800x629px
its been ok but i live in quebec so i cant buy more beer now that its about 0445. the stores close at 11 and the bars close at 3. ive been indulging my diaper fetish though, thats been fun. ive also been thinking of shit i could do to my bb gun but idk, its basically as good as i feel itll get as it is.

but tomorrow is my birthday so that should be fun. actually no itll probably be disappointing. but i plan to try to find a cheap drill at the local pawn shop, and maybe buy a wood saw if i see one for cheap, so i can start /diy/ing more

in general im bored because i have no real hobby projects right now, all my usual hobby stuff has grown boring, and i even got stood up for a date the other day. im not mad or depressed but im rapidly running out of things to fill my time at home when im not off pretending to be a soldier

>>34843391
>is the stalker game fun?
yes, very, it's "comfy", to borrow a /v/ word. it's pretty easy after the first act, and has a lot of just wandering around the game world doing little errands for chump change, where the real reward is the fun you had along the way shooting cheeki breekis and running from zany monsters
>is it easy to run on a shit computer?
sorta, it's an older game but has some bugs. it should have a decent framerate but occasional unavoidable suttering in certain scenes
>does it have to be online?
no, in fact, the online is basically completely dead due to modding and version differences
>can it run on mac
it barely runs on PCs
you could emulate and such but if youre asking these sorts of questions getting stalker to run on a mac, let alone run well when it usually doesnt run well on its native platform, is probably above your level of technical expertise
>>
File: #1 cat dad.png (1MB, 1109x737px) Image search: [Google]
#1 cat dad.png
1MB, 1109x737px
>>34843458
>>34844139
>STALKER
>milsim
>gritty
>difficult
>survival
dude what? its literally regarded on the same tier as CoD in ukraine, russia, etc. its a pretty easy shooter

also protip
>outside the bar area
>bloodsucker
literally impossible without mods
>>
>>34847576
Bro i just want to get comfortably numb and cant risk failing a piss test. Like fuck im going to get a dishonerable discharve because i want to go in the woods and drop acid.
I like all my friends in the military but were on different pages. I grew up a punk and want to stay young drunk and angry and theyre all married or settling down.
>>
File: hazardvest.jpg (102KB, 454x681px) Image search: [Google]
hazardvest.jpg
102KB, 454x681px
>>34848217
>I grew up a punk and want to stay young drunk and angry
this is the infantry to a tee and like 97% of the navy as well if you get rid of the "and angry" part (the navy is too positive to be punk)
>>
File: 1495941978170.jpg (77KB, 750x921px) Image search: [Google]
1495941978170.jpg
77KB, 750x921px
>>34847500

You prefer another 'APPRUVED VIDYA??' thread, fuckass? Also, checked.

>>34847576

Hear gunsmithing ain't for everyone but you sound to fit the bill if there's any opportunity m8

General cheers to everyone
>>
>>34848282
>gunsmithing
i keep meaning to fix my old slavia 618 but it needs literally new everything

only the piston is still ok and even then the seals are probably shot. and i dont have metalworking tools to make a new barrel since it needs a cocking arm on it. fug
>>
File: 1473932187722.jpg (1004KB, 1600x2089px) Image search: [Google]
1473932187722.jpg
1004KB, 1600x2089px
i just want to be fulfilled in my home life and not have to find it in being overworked on janky warships or two-bit communications gear courses
>>
>>34848273
Fuck i shouldve joined the army. AF was able to ship me out faster so i went with them. Il be 24 at the end of my contract, thats like prime infantry age yeah?
>>
>>34847576
>Motherfucker there are way better drugs
Been there done that got the charge.
Shut up.
>>34848105
Booze store closed at seven for me.
>>34848217
Gavin mcginnes is that you?
PUNK ROCK WILL NEVER DIE SPENCER RICE IS A FUCKING FUCK,
>>
>>34843351
I'm writing an essay about WW1 generalship for my Master's but I just want to play Hearts of Autism instead, what should I do lads
>>
>>34848525
>Booze store closed at seven for me.
wow and i thought quebec was bad

real liquor stores (that carry spirits, etc) close at 9 usually, 7 if its a small-time one just for market force reasons (ie no one but you is buying shit past 7 anyway)

>>34848492
the infantry is full of people who are young, drunk, and angry, but i dont think its a healthy scene desu
>>
>>34848543
I hear you man, it might not be the best for you but its a hell of a time. Id rather be getting rowdy with some useless punks than drinking by myself. I miss the scene more than i like to admit and nobody i hang out with can relate.
>>
>>34848550
>. Id rather be getting rowdy with some useless punks
the infantry are young, drunk, and angry, but they are certainly NOT punks. they're all about rules and order and shit
>>
>>34848556
Time and place brother. Perhaps punks was the wrong word, thats just the image that comes to mind when i think "young drunk and angry" i didnt mean it literally
>>
>>34848589
ehhhh even then these are boys with a lot of really crummy dad tier in-jokes and misplaced pride
>>
>>34848543

im in fagtario and I gotta wait until 12.
>>
>>34848739
like noon?
here its a "soft" 11, the law says something really fuzzy but doesnt mention a real time so the tradition is 11am. some bars open earlier tho and some deps dont give a fuck and just sell whatever they got as long as theyre open

the only hard limits are 11 for shops, and 3 for bars
>>
File: 1491930574792.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491930574792.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
I played some Call of Pripyat today
>heard shooting near the train carriage with the electric anomaly inside it
>Ran toward it
>See gunfire, someone shouting
>See a mutant running about
>Smoke it with my AK-104
>Rush in to help whover is there
>It's one dude from duty
>Surrounded by at least a dozen mutant/dog corpses
>a discarded and damaged RPK on the ground
>No other humans, living or dead
>He's just squatting there with a TOZ
>Ask him what's going on
>"Just getting some R&R"
Such is life in the zone.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.