[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my hands on one of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0943.jpg (27KB, 650x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.jpg
27KB, 650x279px
I saw a guy on /pol/ saying he owned one and he had some compelling looking pictures.
>>
>>34842715
Have a lot of money.
>>
>>34842715
http://www.autoweapons.com/photos17/jun/dd48launcher.html
>>
>>34842715
http://www.dicksgunparts.com/russian-army-rpg7-deactivated-rocket-launcher-p-20205.html
>>
>>34842715
probably deactivated
>>
>>34842728
mainly for the licensing to be legal
>>
>>34842755
Its the ordnance ammo itself thats the problem.
>>
>>34842766
if you can find anyone from red jacket not in prison they can whip you some up.
>>
You should probably go the fuck back to /pol/.

I swear the longer I see people browsing it, the dumber they fucking get.
>>
>>34842932
Realtalk, you could probably turn out the shell on a lathe.

It's the fuse that'd be the issue.
>>
>>34843030
It's probably the newfags who started posting because of the election and all oldguys fucked off
>>
>>34842715
iirc you can get a LAW and training rockets that are technically "flares" and not destructive devices.
>>
>>34842715

The launcher is basically just a tube with a trigger mechanism and a site.

Its the ammunition that's illegal.
>>
>>34843030
>OP found a weapon image on /pol/
>gets told to go back to /pol/ by the weapon image board

No I don't think weapon questions belong on /pol/ even if we hate them. Stop being such a newfag and read the rules. They're not invading us like they did to reddit.
>>
>>34842715
Why has nobody built a """"training""""" RPG that looks the part but is basically just a single-shot .22 LR rifle? Like, new. Because I don't think any state heavily restricts single-shot .22LR rifles. It might even be legal in Australia. Definitely in the UK. It would just LOOK like an RPG-7.
>>
>>34844457
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MrwJM1_kw8
>>
File: M72_1.gif (45KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
M72_1.gif
45KB, 720x490px
>>34843065

it could be home mede if you had technical specifications or some size s to work off of, in fact almost any explosive compound can be made at home using 50$ of materials from the "industrial scientific" section of amazon.com along with the help of a google search.

Realtalk, not getting yourself arrested and/or blown up would be the issue

pic unrelated
>>
>>34844872
I'm assuming that you could lathe a shell just from pictures if you didn't care about being faithful to the original design.

The two hardest components would be the impact fuse for the warhead and the rocket motor.

You'd need the propellant charge to kick the rocket clear of the launcher, the rocket to go off relatively soon afterwards so as not to throw off the point of aim, and the warhead to arm at 75 yards or so and only go off when it reaches the auto-destruct distance or hits something.

A recoilless rifle would probably be easier.
>>
>>34843065
it's a piezoelectric impact fuze, you could take apart a bic grill lighter and have all the components
>>
>>34842715

If you're serious, then either build one and move to wyoming or alaska or become a licensed demolitions expert.
>>
File: IMG_0532.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34842715
I'm still not memeing
>>
>>34845689
Post a webm of you fingerfucking it, and a view of it all the way through.
>>
I got a deactivated one from Numrich for $700 over a year ago and they still have em
>>
>>34845689
What's the point of even owning one? What are you going to do with it? You can't just go to a range with it.
>>
>>34844521
The "rocket" in that is classified as an Any Other Weapon.
>>
The launcher you can buy for about $1000. Every rocket you own is going to be registered under the NFA as a destructive device. I donno the DD fees. I am also looking to buy these one day. Gonna be fun. GL getting yours.
>>
>>34845983
>Telling people what they cant do
>>
>>34846009
>$1000
For a deactivated one sure, a live launcher is classified as a Destructive Device due to being larger then 1/2 inch.
>DD fees
$200 per rocket and $200 for the launcher.

The one way around that is if the rocket contains no explosive charge. However, finding a source of properly made rockets which are not factory made war rounds may be difficult and making your own is a tendentiously bad idea. Leave making rockets to the professionals.
>>
>>34842728
this....and live in Arizona or New Mexico.
>>
>>34846009
>Every rocket you own is going to be registered under the NFA as a destructive device.
only if it has a warhead, otherwise it's regulated in the same manner as professional rocketry
>>
So is it possible (after getting the tax stamp) to repair a demilled rpg to make it usable?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.