[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screaming mob vs you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: muslim mob charging.png (427KB, 619x465px) Image search: [Google]
muslim mob charging.png
427KB, 619x465px
What are your actual options if running no longer works?

Reminder that mob participants are mindless and prone to surging.
>>
You shoot them. Mobs aren't made up of fanatics who are willing to fight to the death. They will flee when the first one falls.
>>
AK-47s for everyone!
>>
>>34841495
Not always true. if the cacophony is high enough, they won't even notice their dropped compatriots.

Always go big.

There is a reason protection details use miniguns. You don't drop a mob, one head at a time with semi-auto. You put holes into a crowd. Big ones. They are truly mindless.
>>
>>34841574
This.

Mobs kick into superorganism tier. Inhibition is lower than anyone on any drugs. All it takes is a good battle cry or a couple flipped cars and everything erupts.
>>
>>34841574
>go big
>challenger
Kek
>>
>>34841451
Shoot. The mob effect is an actual psychological effect where each individual feels less vulnerable and responsible for their actions due to their numbers. Any individual member will typically adopt whatever the prevailing attitude of the mob is without even thinking. People are strongly socially conditioned to run from an active shooter. The loud volume of the gunshots also does a great job of jarring people back to reality. Once a few people break the rest will follow. This tends to work really well when there's a little distance between the shooter and mob. Much less so if they're already in hand to hand range. Then they may instead commit to the attack and throw you a stomp party for your troubles.

Knowing when to act is more important in this case then how to act.

>>34841574
>There is a reason protection details use miniguns. You don't drop a mob, one head at a time with semi-auto. You put holes into a crowd. Big ones.

Protection details typically employ miniguns as force multipliers for ambushes. The extremely high ROF is very useful for burn and turn or other counter ambush tactics where you're looking to suppress an enemy as hard as possible while you get the VIP the fuck out of the kill zone. They aren't there in case you have to mow down a large unruly mob of unarmed people...
>>
File: challenger america.jpg (218KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
challenger america.jpg
218KB, 1366x768px
>>34841712
Watch your tongue m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0guSatguSk
>>
>>34841782
>"American"
>built in Canada
>on a German chassis
>by an italian company
>>
>>34841451
A belt fed GPMG in 7.62 NATO could go through several assailants, guaranteeing multiple injuries per round since you can't miss. After a few seconds you could have dozens of bodies on the floor and I don't think the rest of the crowd will want to see what happens when you use the second half of the belt
>>
/k/'s original methods was shown to be ineffective. We need a new game plan if a few dozen "HOL UP"s are rushing towards you.
>>
>>34841782
oh my god badly hurt
>>
People in mobs act the way they do because they feel safe as individuals, the mob will protect them.

You have to break this mindset. Show them that they, as an individual, are not safe.

Shooting is a good way to do this.
>>
>>34841782

I have a raging boner for american muscle cars, challenger is a fuckin` beast
>>
>>34842001
only if by "beast" you mean "fat pig"
>>
>>34841451

CC Grenades, 5 kill 15 casualty is no joke.
>>
>>34841451
Thermobaric ordinance fired from the shoulder
MMmmmmm
I can even shmell it now
>>
Get butt naked and charge right in. Nobody wants to be in physical contact with an unshaven 200 pound midget who smells like stale cat piss
>>
>>34841792
just like how range rovers are indian and L85A2 is german, right?
>>
>>34842031
The fat means it flattens commies better :^)
>>
File: 500px-KinoMG422.jpg (49KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
500px-KinoMG422.jpg
49KB, 500x333px
>>34841451
Is this even a question?

>>34842503
driver was a anti DRUMPF 2 SCOOPS REEE shitlib.
>>
File: IMG_20170812_163905.jpg (104KB, 1011x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_163905.jpg
104KB, 1011x644px
>>34841574
>>34841712
>>34841782
>>34842503
>>34842526
Just for the record, this was the driver posting this

Gotta love it when your enemies green on blue their own guys.
>>
Affix bayonets and counter charge.
>>
I assume you mean the type of mobs we've seen in Virginia. Once a gun comes out and shots are fired it's done. People will scatter like there's no tomorrow. Which I guess for some there probably wouldn't be.
>>
File: witnessed.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>34841451
>angry mob
>no more running option
>in fear for my life
>AK, sing us the song of Mikhail Kalashnikov

Sweet Valhalla, Shiny and Chrome
>>
File: Killdozer.jpg (22KB, 576x304px)
Killdozer.jpg
22KB, 576x304px
>>34841451
>>
>>34841782
>charlottesville
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.