[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying guns in the Czech Republic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (413KB, 599x397px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
413KB, 599x397px
Can someone please detail the process to me for buying a gun in Czechia? Say for the sake of easyness I want to buy a Glock 34 with large magazines for IPSC usage and an AR15 with 30 rounds mags and a Mosin Nagant, how is the process for that?
As I understand you need a category license, but once you have the license, can you buy anything you want?
Im used to buying suppressors over the counter with no limits, they are Class A in Czechia afaik, but do they need more paperwork other than being registered?
And how do one get the different permits?
What are the technical specs guns needs to be, is 600mm your "Short barreled Rifle" restriction, what about barrel length?
Im tempted to in the future move to the Czech Republic, but since firearms are a pretty big part of what I like to do and might become even more of a bigger focus of my life, I wanna know how it is in the Czech Republic.
>>
>>34841437
>I want to buy a Glock 34 with large magazines
thats B (pretty much everything semi auto)- category firearm, no matter the mag size, which means you need to get B class permit, ie. passing the knowledge and shooting exam, plus pay some shekels, but not too much. When you get your permit, you need to go to police and state a justifiable reason for purchasing a B category firearm, which include collecting, sporting, hunting or cultural activity, conducting business with firearms and ammunition, providing security, exercise of profession and self-defense. The police will issue the permit in up to 30 days (usually immediately) and the permit is shall-issue if the applicant has a valid gun license.
>AR15 with 30 rounds mags
Assuming its semi-auto, same as glock, if full auto, it would be A class firearm, which means you need to get an A class permit (same as B class, but harder). With your permit, you have to ask for an exempt at police station for buying a A class firearm, which they may or may not give you, and which carries a bunch of regulations, or whatevers the word, which make it generally unwortwhile getting it unless you are private museum owner.
>Mosin Nagant
Mosin Nagant is a C class firearm, getting permit is same as B, maybe a bit easier. C class firearmsc can be bought regulary over-the-counter if you show your permit, but you need to register the at the police station.
Hope you are still there OP, ill answer your other questions right away
>>
Thanks for the info so far, om still here
>>
>>34841819
I think answering your other questions would be best made by descibing our gun laws so:
There are 4 categories of firearms
A – Restricted firearms and accessories
Full auto, AP and incredinary ammo, suppressors too
B – Guns requiring permit
Semi automatic and single or multiple shot handguns, revolvers, semi automatic rifles and shotguns with magazine capacity over 3 rounds or with a detachable magazine, rim-fire firearms under 280 mm of length and all shotguns under 600 mm of length.
C – Guns requiring registration
Includes single shot or bolt action rifles longer than 280 mm, shotguns, semi-automatic rifles not included in B, air rifles with muzzle energy over 16 J and black powder repeaters.
D – Guns available to adults above 18
Airsoft, air guns, black powder stuff
Now, for buying A,B or C guns, you need to get a permit. That involves some paperwork (better google that) and passing a knowledge (our gun laws, how guns work) and shooting test (clearing it,partial disassembly and assembly of firearm, not pointing the gun at yourself or the guy watching you, and shooting at target- with either pistol or rifle for A and B, and pistol AND shotgun for C)
Oh, and now i checked, and turns out tha results you need to pass for C and B are same, A is easier
If you pass these tests, you also need to pass a medical exam to confirm you are mentaly sane. Then its a bit of waiting and you have your permit.
Next, ill describe how its is with CC
>>
>>34842013
So, there are two permits for carrying. First is D class permit, for exercise of profession, which you propably wont need, and if you will then bad luck since i dont know a shit about it.
Second is E class permit, for self-defense. Getting it is same as getting A, B or C class permit, except you need to get more points both in knowledge and shooting test. If you get it, you are free to CC up to 2 firearms (no OC unless you are policeman or some shit, but that would be a D class permit.
Well it think thats all. Feel free to ask any questions, and if you want to read the details look there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_Czech_Republic#Current_law , also this is a great place if you know czech https://zbranekvalitne.cz/zbrojni-prukaz/
>>
Thanks
>>
>>34842081
What if I want to CC three pistols?
>>
>>34843667
Do you want to be a pirate or something?
>>
>>34843821
Don't you?
>>
>>34843892
shit you got me
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.