[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: rsz_mdguns_large.jpg (22KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_mdguns_large.jpg
22KB, 420x315px
I have roughly $600 to buy a gun or two, but I live in Maryland. What are my best legal options to purchase? I don't know much about one manufacturer/model from another so explain why please.
>>
>>34840317
save that 600 bucks, and spend it moving away from a nanny state.
>>
>>34840330
I won't realistically be able to move for about 5 years
>>
>>34840358
I moved away from MD. Their is virtually no legal way to use it for defense there. I agree with saving it for now. If you were to get anything I'd personally recommend a single stack merely because their easy to conceal and will almost always be below the retarded magazine limit laws. Ruger's LC9s is my personnel conceal carry. loaded with 135g hollow points.
>>
>>34840317
Whatever you do, don't move to VA and fuck up our gun laws.
>>
>>34840317
Maryland pises me off

>family buys 42 acres in keymar
>builds house
>moves there 4 years ago
>can't fly guns there when i visit
>>
>>34840317
Another marylander here. You should explain what you want. I'm trying to figure out a way to CC without paying the current $6000 for the possibility after months to years of fucking around with a lawyer and the state.
>>
>>34840317
Pistols are a nightmare to get but rifles should be fairly easy
>>
>>34841235
>Become buddy buddy with local copies
>Stage someone vandalizing and threatening your estate
>Buddy cop comes and does police report
>Now have enough reason in basically any part of MD to achieve the "may" part of may issue

Or

>Be active/prior mil
>They'll just give it to you long as you're not a VA PTSD case
>>
>>34840317
Balt-rat here.
Stay here unless if you want to get handguns.
Build yourself an AR. Yes it'll have to be a HBAR but fuck it, I'm going through the same process.
As for the whole 10 round mag cap, just border-hop over to any of our neighbours and buy yourself some 10+ rounders. You can legally have them in MD, but you can't sell them or buy them in MD or mail them to MD.
>>
File: napalm.jpg (653KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
napalm.jpg
653KB, 1920x1080px
After being in that hellhole for a few months, I can safely determine that no one in Maryland/DC deserves guns because you people are literal fucking subhumans.

Like Arab/Africa tier sub humans who would happily walk by a dying old man because helping would inconvenience them.

I thought liberals were altruistic but I guess Maryland ends that myth. Maryland needs napalms and nice orderly genocide follow up. We can send some Pennsyvanians/south Virginians in afterwards to replace the dead Maryland populace.
>>
>>34842222
>Build an AR
>It'll have to be HBAR
No it won't you Baltimoron. Practice some civil disobedience for once. Martin O'Malley doesn't personally go around and check barrel roll marks for an HBAR stamping.

Don't listen to this man, build an AR, buy your upper out of state, pay for everything in cash, don't tell anyone you broke some stupid law.
>>
File: Maryland thread.png (132KB, 868x657px) Image search: [Google]
Maryland thread.png
132KB, 868x657px
>>34840317
I know that some FFLs like Duffy's Gun Room will perform mag limitations for a fee. A lot of ranges and gun shops will also host training classes.

If you get a C&R handgun you can skip part of the training process.

>>34842251
>because you people are literal fucking subhumans.
Our drivers are shit
>>
>>34842270
>don't tell anyone you broke some stupid law.
This.

5.56 VEPRs weren't explicitly legal and I got one anyway.
>>
>>34842279
>Our drivers are shit
Its beyond your drivers. There isn't an MD/DCer in existence that doesn't need its face shoved in.
>>
File: Taylor's Island.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor's Island.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>34842251
You likely only experienced the Baltimorons, Washingtards, and their spoiled upitty suburban shithead soccer moms. There are decent folk trapped behind the lines on the Eastern Shore of the Bay/ Susquehanna and innamountains west of Sideling Hill. The rest of the state deserves nothing but nuclear fire
>>
>>34842294
Do you think Marty O personally paid Arsenal to stop making SLRs because it was a MD legal AR??
>>
>>34842357
*AK
>>
File: AWAY WITH THEE.png (1MB, 540x718px) Image search: [Google]
AWAY WITH THEE.png
1MB, 540x718px
>>34842357
>>34842367
I don't know the exact reason why, but if a business stops making a certain product it's probably because it isn't making them enough money. I guess the SLR-104 was losing out to competitors
>>
>>34842270
Considering I'm here on a green card, I'm pretty sure I want to avoid civil disobedience. I'm already afraid of the fact that the barrel I'll be buying doesn't even have "hbar" on any of the rollmarks. But hey, it was marketed on the website as a HBAR, so fingers crossed.
>>
>>34842485
Then there is no place for you in this nation.
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country from his government. Civil disobedience lies at the heart of our founding principals.
Also, if the green police catch you with your non-HBAR HBAR, it won't make a lick a difference.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
>>34842394
Pretty sure that Mick fuckstick just couldn't stand life without making life miserable for Marylanders so he bought em out dude
Also pretty sure I'm just memein. Funny pic!
>>
Give up on trying to CC around here. You won't get a permit especially not with a $600 budget. You have to get fingerprinted and fill out paperwork first. You will have to take an online handgun safety course which is actually pretty informative. Take that paperwork to a gun dealer. Personally I recommend Freestate. I bought my first gun there (Glock 26) for about $550. Just like you I figured it would be a good CC weapon. And although it is- getting a CC permit requires an act of God.

TL:DR You have a lot of paperwork to do just to own a handgun here. Better get to work Anon.
>>
Now - if you want a shotty, you can go to Dicks or Basspro and get two of those for $600. But if you want a pistol, $550 to start unless you get some used POS. Lastly, find a good and reputable FFL.
>>
>>34840317
Move to PA.
>>
>>34840494
My dude, learn the difference between their and there. You sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>34841936
How does active .mil figure in? My buddy's there right now and I'm considering taking his orders.
>>
File: 1496958170559.jpg (16KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1496958170559.jpg
16KB, 400x343px
>>34841936
'splain to me why I can't have a goddamn gun in my holster while the fucking bmore murder rate is skyrocketing?
>>
>>34844435
I did it anyway when I lived in Garrett County, inalienable rights and all
>>
File: ketchup.jpg (151KB, 708x1022px) Image search: [Google]
ketchup.jpg
151KB, 708x1022px
I hope North Korea drops a bomb on us and kills us all. Living in Md is suffering.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.