[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ eurofag here, since we have very strict gun laws in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: stoeger7431.jpg (10KB, 640x142px) Image search: [Google]
stoeger7431.jpg
10KB, 640x142px
Hey /k/ eurofag here,
since we have very strict gun laws in my country its hard to get real funz here without tons of paperwork and registration. However i want some funz and so i've been looking into Air rifles. Currently im choosing between these two guise, what would you recommend?

>inb4 get a real one
>>
File: cr00015n.jpg (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cr00015n.jpg
13KB, 640x480px
2nd choice.

They both go at 170 m/s exit velocity
however no exact measurement of Joule energy
(legal max. is 7,5)
>>
Save the cash up and buy a weihrauch, best euro maker of air rifles you'll find at a decent price
>>
>waah paperwork is hard

You have to be 18 to post on this board.
>>
>>34838635
What country are you in? having real guns in Europe is a hustle, but it's doable in some countries if you put some time and know your way with licenses
>>
>>34838635
just do what the japs did and buy a gas blowback airshit gun.
>>
Literally get a real gun, if you cant handle a bit of paperwork you're retarded.

Also no point getting an air rifle if its below 10 ft/s a pound. get a BSA or Webley
>>
>7.5J
So target rifles. A normal pellet rifle will have about 14-15J.
>>
>>34838674
germoney

>>34838655
They really the best? They got some pretty models, with sexy wood
>>
>>34838748
your country is cucked, and the source of problems for the rest of eurofags, prepare a lot of money if you want real guns, or stick to airshit, stop electing Merkel
>>
>>34838759
Wow thanks for the really new information you layed out to me. It's like i really wanted advice from any of you regarding national politics.

>your country is cucked
Yeah, sure. Get a grip on economics.
>and the source of problems for the rest of eurofags
They joined this stupid Union, i don't care.
>prepare a lot of money if you want real guns
But i don't want "real guns"
>or stick to airshit
That's why i am asking
>stop electing Merkel
Oh wow. How about you share your shit tier opinions on a board dedicated for it?

So far Weihrauch seems recommended, gonna check that out.
>>
>>34838780
Get a grip on the thousand of migrants that has been imported an let lose without any control because of Merkel, like economics have anything to do with downgrading the safety of the union back to the 80 and 90 when domestic terrorist group like IRA and ETA were active
>>
>>34838748
>germoney
>very strict gun laws

Wow, fucking kill yourself. You can essentially get whatever you want in krautland unless you're mental, underage, a criminal or can't deal with the paperwork and fees because you have the fiscal responsibility, patience and dedication of a nigger.
>>
>>34838635
Dont fucking get a stoeger i swear to god I have one just like that in the pic and its trigger is complete dog shit. I cant find a good replacement trigger anywhere that can be imported to me and its a pain in the arse to fit
>>
>>34838806
Holy shit stop derailing this thread for your blabbering. Economics have a lot to do with the current migrant crisis, since they are imported cheap labour force. Also the less fit for military service in syria, the better for Western advances in favour of their pipelines. There are multiple reasons for this shit, and no i don't take a stand here, im just stating the complications that may have generated the current situation. We can talk on /pol/ and maybe have a discussion but not here on /k/ you ignorant shithead.
>>
>>34838851
>migrants from Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana and Libya
>labour

Not the guy you're responding to but wew, lad.
Get ready to hand out gibs for generations while dealing with the fallout. Should've been grateful for pollacks, czechs and ukies.
>>
>>34838863
Like the people here get to choose it.
Stop fucking this thread up.
>>
>>34838851
CHEAP WORKFORCE? ARE YOU LITERALLY RETARDED, you are giving them so much welfare they don't want to work, 90% are unemployed and aren't exactly looking for work, most of them don't even come from Syria.

You should be shameful for eating the shit your government fed you, you deserve to be nonguns, you are the kind that make us all lose our freedom bit buy bit.
>>
>>34838877
>90% are unemployed
let's be honest, the actual number is 99%
>>
>>34838877
>You should be shameful for eating the shit your government fed you, you deserve to be nonguns, you are the kind that make us all lose our freedom bit buy bit.

Come to germany.
Tell me what you know about our politics.
Tell me how i can change it by participating in Elections that are frauded.
Tell me how you cannot read my statement that these are not my argument but "could be" reasons for it.
What is your explanation for this apart from "merkel is mental"?
Maybe check this out: http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

There you see some of the economical reasons for this. Again, i dont argue in favor of my nations politics but in favor of approaching the arguments needed for a proper discussion with some sort of sense. And again, this is not /pol/, so please stop trying to lay out your shit tier opinions in thread dedicated for airguns.
>>
>>34838635
when i search the us govt's recall notice site for things like "rifle" a whole lot of air guns come up with recalls for firing while the safety is on

they're not made to the same rigorous standards [shut up glockfags] that firearms are

>hard to get real funz without paperwork
so what if something is hard to do. fucking do it, you lazy nigger. nothing good is easy.
>>
File: 1474011270703.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474011270703.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
Getting real guns in Germany aint that fucking hard. It's just some paperwork and a few hoops to jump.

You're just spineless.You disgust me.
>>
>>34838669
You have no idea how much of a pain in the ass it can be. Sometimes it can take years
>>
>>34838900
I won't put a foot on Germany until you fix your shit.
More than you do apparently.
Elections can only be adulterated when the public discontent is not manifested enough, but you wont do shit because it's not politically correct.
I already told you why your arguments are wrong.
Globalist, this is the globalist agenda, and you are defending them.
>provides link from the UE
Wake the fuck up.

You don't even deserve airguns.
>>
File: bel2.jpg (827KB, 2066x1162px) Image search: [Google]
bel2.jpg
827KB, 2066x1162px
>>34838931
>You have no idea how much of a pain in the ass it can be. Sometimes it can take years.

Not him, but pic fucking related. We have very similar laws.

If you think it takes to long: START THE FUCKING PROCESS.
Waiting and whining aint going to help.
>>
>>34838945
But as stated OP doesnt want real guns, and the only one whining here is you. Also most fun guns are compleatly banned.
>>
>>34838932
>muh globalist jews
>UN isnt real wake up!!1!

>>>/pol/
>>
>>34838952
I didn't say shit about Jews, use real arguments or go be a kid outside, o wait, you can go outside without being culturally enriched.
>>
File: m4-11b.jpg (19KB, 600x175px) Image search: [Google]
m4-11b.jpg
19KB, 600x175px
Spaniard here.

Everyone thinks it's impossible to get a gun, but it's relatively easy, you basically only need some patience, tests are ridiculously easy.

A friend of mine just got his licence with almost no effort, he's shooting on a club with pic related.
>>
File: 1323700723724.jpg (733KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1323700723724.jpg
733KB, 2048x1536px
>>34838948
>But as stated OP doesnt want real guns, and the only one whining here is you.

Euhm, no. OP wants an air gun because he says it's too hard to get a real gun. Which is wrong.

>Also most fun guns are compleatly banned.

And no, Germany doesn't ban many types of weapons (except stuff like full autos etc). You're entirely misinformed.
>>
>>34838851
This is the most German post I've ever read.

RIP Germany.
>>
Get a more powerful air rifle than that. All you need is a gun safety training and then the seller will take the paperwork from there.

Yes you will be spending much more money but you can at least get something better like a 35joules air rifle with over 240meters per second speed.

7.5Joules is just a shitty toy to hit cans at 10 meters. It won't serve as a self defense tool
>>
>>34838982
>he says it's too hard to get a real gun. Which is wrong

It's not wrong. You need to invest a lot of money to get a real gun and he is probably a young guy who can't spend over 1500$
>>
File: 134532843322.jpg (143KB, 580x434px) Image search: [Google]
134532843322.jpg
143KB, 580x434px
>>34839007
>It's not wrong.

You know what you need to do, aside from some easy paperwork? Shoot guns.

Oh, what a punishment for someone who wants to buy a gun.
>>
>>34839015
Are you retarded? A gun license will cost you hundreds of $ in most European countries.

You need to pay several taxes and do all sorts of tests and training.
>>
>>34839015
Except in the US you can get a used hi-point for $100
>>
>>34838877
>90% unenployed

In all fairness, refugees probably don't have work visas. Itd be illegal for them to work even if they wanted to.
>>
File: 1489108669440.jpg (560KB, 863x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489108669440.jpg
560KB, 863x1024px
>>34839022
>Are you retarded? A gun license will cost you hundreds of $ in most European countries.
>You need to pay several taxes and do all sorts of tests and training.

The most expensive part is range membership, which you'd need to be able to shoot anyway. The other costs are almost irrelevant for stuff like a bolt action rifle.
Yes, a semi rifle or pistol will cost more and require individual permits.

Stop making excuses. At least I'm an actual gun toting euroPEON.

>>34839033
>Except in the US you can get a used hi-point for $100

And your point is what exactly? He's German. I don't really care what the gun laws are on Antartica and how much a hipoint would cost there?
>>
>>34839022

Please STFU

Spain:

92€ Theorical + Practical exam (Theorical: Basic gun operation. Practical: 2 shots with a 12 shotgun target at 25m)
50€ Shotgun rental on any gun shop if you don't have a friend with licence
50€ "Psychotechnical" exam, easy as fuck, only they can see you don't count to potato.
around 10€ + 10€ taxes : 20-30€

License total: Around 150-200€
>>
The only air rifle I have is a Crosman Nitro Venom Dusk and its pretty nice for the $. I'm fairly certain that is above your legal limit though, sorry I can only bump your thread.
>>
>>34839022
>A gun license will cost you hundreds of $ in most European countries.
>You need to pay several taxes and do all sorts of tests and training.

i fail to see the problem. are you an unemployed loser? then get off your lazy ass and get a fucking job.

people that want to work always find a way.

guns are a cheaper hobby than cars, but its still a hobby that costs money. maybe bird watching is more your speed.
>>
File: Impact-silver-1-1024x386.jpg (40KB, 1024x386px) Image search: [Google]
Impact-silver-1-1024x386.jpg
40KB, 1024x386px
OP, have you considered the FX airguns? They're crazy popular with airgun hunters where I live. I've been wanting to get one for some indoor plinking and maybe venturing out to shoot some rats at the tip.
Airguns are also a great way to get a lot of volume training in. Practicing your breathing, consistent cheek weld, trigger pull and just getting familiar with the gun helps a lot, even if you're shooting "real" guns too, as you won't have the recoil to deal with. I "just" shoot a .308, but sooner or later that even that begins to get tiring. You could do the same thing with .22LR, except it can be a fair deal louder. Airguns generally look and sound fairly unoffensive and don't leave any spent brass if you got neighbours of the type to flip out over something silly like that, plus you can shoot them indoors, and you don't really need much in the way of a backstop, save for a thick steel plate, or you could buy a Hardox gong and tape your target to that and leaving a bucket under to gather up the pellets as they fall.
Pic related, I am considering the FX Impact.
>>
>>34839083
Would you play videogames as a hobby if a game costed 1500 USD? Sure, if you work hard enough you can reach your goals but not everyone wants to spend that much on shit they might not have a huge interest in, but rather just consider a fun thing
>>
>>34839101
building a god gaming PC can cost about that amount.
>>
>>34838748
I have a HW85K and its a beautiful gun. its 27 years old and still shoots great. I would fully recommend one
>>
>>34839083
Apparently you've never seen how much serious bird watchers are willing to pay for optics and field guides.
>>
>>34838877
As a fellow yuropoor (swampgerman) I can totally agree with this sentiment. It is literally, oh shit what are you doing germany. Wir schaffen das eu into a literal shithole.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.