[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apart from shooter, what are some semi-legit sniper tactics in movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 12265405600498019584784.gif (2MB, 400x203px) Image search: [Google]
12265405600498019584784.gif
2MB, 400x203px
apart from shooter, what are some semi-legit sniper tactics in movies?
>>
Sitting around for a really, really fucking long time looking through a scope and waiting for something to happen.
>>
>>34838271
Sound cover and use of false targets in Enemy at the Gates.
Several advices from Louis Llosa's Sniper are both obvious and useful.
Speaking of Shooter, this movie has lots of things to be criticized for.
>>
>>34838271

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniper_(1993_film)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWoBtcFw040
>>
>>34838271
Wow, she that pile of shit 15 feet in front of her.
Neat.
>>
I think Shooter actually had one good piece of advice.
Shoot from inside the room, never directly from the window.
>>
File: rakennus.png (212KB, 1126x864px) Image search: [Google]
rakennus.png
212KB, 1126x864px
>>34839744

This.

Also, because of the cover a building offers, you don't have to move much to fire at several different areas. Lots of applications there!
>>
>>34839741
I think the point of the video was the recoil-induced ass jiggle.
>>
>>34839813
Yeah, her shooting "abilities" were clearly not the point of the video.
>>
>>34839744
key holing
hiding and crawling
using camouflage/ghillie suit in open
eating bugs
pooping in your pants when necessary
>behind enemy lines
>>
File: 1500927076487.jpg (98KB, 626x460px) Image search: [Google]
1500927076487.jpg
98KB, 626x460px
Speaking of Shooter, did anybody see that fucking godawful TV show with that faggot Ryan Phillipe?
What a goddamn cringe fest, holy fuck. Everything in that show is just WRONG, from the casting, to the shit he says.

The first episode and beginning is him shooting free a wolf that was caught in some sort of trap, and then freeing another wolf by shooting it with a tranq.
The hunters who come to collect their pray then get a lesson in how the .223 Remington isn't "powerful enough to take down anything bigger than a squirrel", how the state of Washington doesn't allow trap hunting for wolves, and how even if it was legal, it's "a bullshit way to kill an animal like that", and how if they are gonna hunt, they need to atleast give the animal a chance.

When the hunters get angered because a fucking hipster, curly haired, weak little faggot took one of their rifles and is lecturing them about how little they know about anything and aim a pistol at him, he disarms them both, tranq them, and says "Let's see how you like being hunted when you can't move".
>>
>>34838271
Getting high on aerosol and using a cast iron stove door to stop a bullet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.