[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F-35 Niggus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3264.jpg (227KB, 1200x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3264.jpg
227KB, 1200x707px
Did the U.S. invest into the wrong aircraft?
>>
Nah, VLO aircraft kick ass, and fighter-bombers kick ass, so a VLO fighter bomber kicks two ass.
>>
>>34836124
Yeah, the Marines recently added 13 Bs to their planned buy. I think they like it.

And the F-35 looks set to win the Belgium competition since the SH and Gripen pulled out. Finland is also fairly likely, as is Spain. No clue what Canada is going to do because that's a clusterfuck, but realistically they're not going to buy a non-American plane and as long as their dispute with Boeing continues they're not buying the Super Duper Hornet.
>>
>>34836119
By price, I say it must have. There is no way it can possibly perform well enough now to justify what is spent on it already, let alone how much more is going to be spent on it.

Some people need to go to prison for fraud
>>
>>34836119
Yes. Shoulda put all that money into more LRS-Bs.
>>
>>34838368

Out of interest, how much more do you think the F-35 cost than the likely alternative of several separate 5th gen multi-role projects planned to stay in service to 2070?
>>
>>34836193
Belgian should buy the gripen. So should basically every european country. Buy domestic. Why should should they buy from foreign contractors?
>>
>>34838722
>Sweden
>domestic
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>34838368
>There is no way it can possibly perform well enough now to justify what is spent on it already, let alone how much more is going to be spent on it.

Do you actually know how much it costs compared to legacy systems? or are you just repeating click bait defence journalism memes?
>>
Expensive, but compared to what?
To an F-16? Yeah it is expensive compared to that.

Is it expensive compared to losing the next war? Not really

>>34838722
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>34836119
>X-32
>better in anything
eat shit cockmongler
>>
>>34838996
Compared to the UAE F-16E/F Block 60 the F-35A is actually less expensive.
>>
>>34838722
Have you ever seen a map?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.