[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't your edc weapon useless in a rear naked choke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 26

Isn't your edc weapon useless in a rear naked choke?
>>
>>34835130
So don't get in a rear naked choke.
>>
you could drop your sig kill the guy choking you
>>
>>34835130
>letting yourself get into a situation where someone could put you in a chokehold
>>
>>34835130
reach back
grab nuts
twist as hard as you can
he'll let go.
>>
>>34835130
I'll just fart my buttplug knife into his torso.
>>
>>34835130
I EDC an impact-fuzed grenade in my rectal cavity for this situation. The enemy has walked right into my trap.
>>
>>34835130
no?
>reach across body
>shoot them in gut
in fact
>shoot them in arm
>shoot them in shoulder
>shoot their leg
>shoot them anywhere
how would being in a chokehold make a gun useless at all?
or are you talking about the gay beat sticks and mace people carry, because I carry a knife.
>>
>>34835130
How inflexible and/or fat are you? Pretty simple rage of motion action to twist the pistol inward to my strong side and perforate the aggressor's upper torso/thoracic cavity
>>
File: rearnekkedswisscheese.jpg (116KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
rearnekkedswisscheese.jpg
116KB, 506x900px
>>34835130
>>34835180

k it's more gut shot perforation, not so much thoracic, should have fucked with it first.
Hardest part was taking the picture tbqhfamlam

This is right hand, right side of torso, cross torso is easier but probably a worse angle to drive bullets into the spots you want to
>>
>>34835137
but you'll kill yourself too
>>
>>34835157
>Shoot them in the arm
You're either shooting your throat as collateral or going deaf in one ear
>shoulder
Deaf
>leg
Dangerous
>anywhere
There you go
>>
>>34835157
>how would being in a chokehold make a gun useless at all?
You seem to be unaware how quickly one slips into unconsciousness with a well set rear naked choke. You would actually be limp and drooling on yourself before you even figure out it's time to grab and draw. You would have to be on some training range or in martial arts gym all set up ready to draw and shoot to not get choked out.
>>
My poloneck is armoured, i am invulnerable to choke holds.
>>
>>34835151
Isn't that what Seagal did?
>>
>>34835287
I'd much rather go deaf than pass out and be at the mercy of someone who is willing to strangle me.
>>
>>34835130
>ginger choking out a nog
my new favorite pic
>>
File: 20170811_195851.webm (901KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_195851.webm
901KB, 1280x720px
>>34835302
>You seem to be unaware how quickly one slips into unconsciousness with a well set rear naked choke
Are you aware how quick it is to draw and deliver a grappling distance shot with an autoloading handgun?
>>
>>34835130
>The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>34835346
In the sunshine? They've usually passed out or melted by then, he must not a true ginger, or he could bea Daywalker ginger like from the Blade films.
>>
>>34835130
You mean you can't grab your gun and point it in his side and pull the trigger?
>>
>>34835130
>Rear naked choke hold
>Pull out edc fixed blade and push up right between his ribs
>Realize you've accidentally killed your bro Mikey who likes to rough house (no homo)
>>
>>34835302
Blood chokes usually take at least a few seconds even when properly applied. If you have a thick neck and the choke isn't properly applied you'd be surprised how long two amateurs can go at it.
>>
>>34835412
>(no homo)
You have no idea how close me and Mikey are...
>>
Seeing as I carry appendix it wouldn't be hard at all to pull and press the muzzle against their leg then fire one or two. No guy is going to keep a chokehold going after he takes a hollowpoint through their thigh.
>>
>>34835130
It takes awhile to choke someone out and in that time they can stab.
>>
>>34835412
every time i see
>no homo
it reads as
>i'm in denial
>>
>>34835130
First, as others have mentioned you should be able to avoid a choke like that. If someone has taken your back like that in a street situation things have already gone way off the rails.

Of someone does get to that choke there are lots of ways out of it without a weapon. And even more armed.

Gun:
>depending on stand, at least one knee would be an easy shot
>upper leg/quad
>If he is right handed you should be able to turn into him and get a body shot
>If all else fails estimate his head location and fire a shoot over your shoulder

Back where I grew up a cop did that last one to some Mexican that jumped on his back at a barfight call. Tagged Jose ear to fucking ear. Lulz were had

Or knife:
>curl down and take some knee /Leg shots
>stab at the power elbow where the joints meet, of just behind there the tris and bis meet the shoilder. This should make it really unlikely he can keep the hold

This all assumes you can keep your lights on long enough. You have to ball up your shoulders , bury your chin, and fight with everything you have to keep him from getting the choke all the way in.

All this said, I used to bounce and I have seen a ton of street fights. Not alot of proper chokes. Just doesn't happen that often, and pretty much always as a cherry on top after the loser has lost. I have applied it a couple times with great results. You have to be careful though the cops take that shit seriously.
Story time of the last time I choked a guy :
>guy goes drunk nuts and attacks fellow bouncer
>was pretty big guy and gets the better of my coworker
>by the time I arrive he is in ground pound mode
>try to be nice and just yank him off but he isn't bulging. My guy is starting to get bloodied up
>no more fucking around. I grab this guys skull and bash his face into the pavement as hard as I fucking can
>still fighting
>choke him completely out
>like 500 people witness this
>demand a cigarette from the crowd
...cont
>>
>>34835346
fuck off, you sound insecure and childish

>hurr look such whyte pwr right fellow snowflakes?
>>
>>34835261
Worth it
>>
>>34835151
he will snap your neck retard.
>>
>>34835618
please do
>>
>>34835618
Cont
>cheering crowd showers me in cigarettes (this happened outside a busy night club and those drunken crowds life for this kind of spectacle)
>look down and it looks like someone has rung out a cow over my head
>fucking covered in blood
>like. Alot
>look at attacker/ brutalized victim
>looks fucking dead
>my concrete face smash did a little more damage than I first realize
>pool of blood building around his head. He is face down and now moving.
>you can literally watch the blood pool expanding
>go hide inside and start getting my story together for the lawyers and homicide detective
>cops arrive.
>peel the deadbeat off the street
>literally has a tennis ball sized peice of face hanging off his ...well his face.
>he is alive though, so I feel a slight tinge of relief
>cops taking him to a nearby ambulance, when suddenly he comes to and immediately attacks the cops and a medic.
>The cops beat. The. Fucking. Shit. Out of him
>I'm watching from 100 feet away cheering like I'm at the fucking world series because the cops are so pissed at this guy they have forgotten all about me
>by the time the cops are done with him my name doesn't even go on the report
>they take dude to hospital
>2 hours later we have cleaned up the bar
>stop at a urban gas station for smokes
>there are 2 late night patrol cops standing in there just drinking coffee and chillin
>they stare at me
>for a moment I wonder why, then remember I'm covered in human blood
>they stare hard, and eventually crack up with laughter
>"we heard about you on the radio...ripped some shitheads face off" as they laughed. I was still wearing my work uniform so they put it all together
> get home
>unlace my boots. Blood in my fucking socks

Fin
>>
>>34835261
>>
>>34835440
Agreed
>proper vnr time to unconsciousness approximately 5 seconds
>choke or vnr off by .5 inches time to unconsciousness approximately 1min if achieved at all.
>>
File: karo.gif (853KB, 160x126px) Image search: [Google]
karo.gif
853KB, 160x126px
>>34835351
I think you misunderstand the situation, if a moderately skilled grappler gets his hands on you, you're not reaching across your body. Try that shit on the ground, he'll snap your fucking neck.
>>
>>34836383
Is he trapping my arm? No, because it;s a two handed choke correct? Well then it's sub 2 seconds for him to be gut shot multiple times, on my back, on my stomach, it's pretty gravy, we're talking about wrist manipulation, unless he's an octopus, he's not controlling my gun's muzzle. I'm not a gambler, but my three-seven shots in 3 seconds from concealment will probably affect his epic UFC choke out technique, I might even bet on it in a different world.

If he's trapping my dominant arm? Well then he's not doing the prescribed technique, and it will take an extra second to swiss cheese him with my support hand.
>>
>>34835302
>>34835351

>Time to choke someone out: 5 seconds
>Time to get Travon Martin'ed: 0.7 seconds

Nobody realizes how fast shit happens when a gun comes out.
>>
File: RNCfromBack.jpg (21KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
RNCfromBack.jpg
21KB, 250x188px
>>34836449
One handed rear naked chokes exist, they aren't that hard to execute against a clothed victim. Second, your arms are effectively blocked from rotation if they have their inside leghooks in, and 3rd, the whole point of this choke is that it's usually enacted from back mount. Pic related, it's back mount.
>>
*jam gun in my own mouth pointing straight back*
>pffff... nuhhin puhuhul kuh...
*pull trigger*
>>
>>34835180
Most guns will go out of battery if they're touching someone.
>>
>>34835151
>>34835663
not if you stab him in said nutsack
.....?
>>
File: 20170811_222356.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_222356.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>34836583
Not true at all - there is a *possibility* of pushing the slide out of battery if you slam your muzzle into flesh - you are creating a facile argument. This is the exact kind of reasoning that fails you out of federal work. Don't assume things happen, account for possibilities.

>>34836537
Most human beings can fire a grappling distance shot from either hand without much effort, so unless you have some magic no hand choke, I'm still going to shoot you. Many of us train to draw from concealment positions not only weak hand, but also from unorthodox body positions like supine. Simply put I'm not a badass at all, quite the opposite, but I have basic coordination and learned skills that suggest I'd kill the fuck out of anyone dumb enough to attempt this shit. I mean, guns are literally point and click, with a bit of skill building a pistol is an insanely effective deterrent.
>>
File: thparisyan-serra.gif (922KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
thparisyan-serra.gif
922KB, 160x120px
>>34836754
The whole point is if you try shit with your arms I can control with my underhooks for long enough for the choke to take effect. By trying this, you give up for the choke and let me sink it in. I've never sparred with someone using a firearm, but I've sparred with people who don't and have sunk in chokes like this. With no grappling experience, your first instinct will be to fight the hands, not go for your weapon, which is blocked by my legs. And if I know you have a weapon, I've different attacks I can do to make sure you don't reach for it, especially from the back.
>>
>>34836831
You are hilarious, I can't say anything nice or begin to theory craft on your level of disconnected fantasy, just...don't try to choke hold someone who actively carries and practices, I say that with your well being in mind.
>>
if he hasn't blocked off your blood flow to the brain. you have a minute or two of consciousness. which is plenty of time to get your CC piece and and try to shoot him.
>>
>>34836860
Nigger, have you ever fucking trained any form of grappling? Wrestling? Jiu-Jitsu? If someone has your back, as they do in the scenario we're talking about, then you better know how to defend it realistically. Of course a concealed carry is the best method of self defense, but if you are in situation? You're fucked.
>>
>>34835130
Take firearm
point behind you
fire.

i want to see someone maintain a rear naked choke with a burst air drum, or gsw to the head, neck, shoulder or arm.
>>
>>34836831
>dictating the moves of your opponent to fit your narrative
>actually thinking a man with a gun is going to just lay there ineffectually pawing at your hands as opposed to immediately shooting you while you're choking him
Seriously?
>>
A proper rear naked is a blood choke, not suffocation.
A blood choke will put you unconscious way faster than just going without air.
You only have a few seconds but it depends on where you carry to grab your cc and try to aim it behind you.
>>
>>34836906
Nigger, the whole point of the argument is the rear naked choke. Which can only be executed from behind. And if you're trained, hand fighting is what you do to defend against this. Sadly, I don't think you train much. Having someone on your back, choking you, is a situation that you really can't comment on until you've been in it. You can sit here and hypothetical about how you can just pull out your gun, whip it 180 and shoot them in the stomach, but anyone who's trained will know you're bullshitting.
>>
>>34836874
>if he hasn't blocked off your blood flow to the brain. you have a minute or two of consciousness
If he has you have a solid 7-14 seconds of consciousness which is plenty of time to get your CC piece and put enough holes in him that he won't be walking away from the encounter.
>>
>>34836887
did you read the post and previous posts you are responding to? Jesus Christ, UFC fags ladies and gents...
>>
>>34836956
>let me post a webm of me taking my gun out completely unobstructed, while not being choked out with nobody on my back.
yeah okay bud. Guns are the best self-defense, I admit it, but once you're in the situation we're talking about, you're fucked if you don't know what you're doing. Assuming the guy choking you does.
>>
>>34836936
your scenario of even getting to the choke, gets about this close.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orSLlDlS0h4
>>
File: goalposts.jpg (9KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
goalposts.jpg
9KB, 266x190px
>>34836974
>let me ignore the whole point of the argument
???
>>
>>34836972
well I'm no expert, so when you try to randomly ambush me in the street and UFC REAR NAKED CHOKE me out I guess then we'll know who's right

probably seems like a shitty prospect at this point eh?
>>
>>34836990
the OP was it's useless against someone trying to choke me, it's very effective if you stop them from touching you in the first place. Enjoy your fantasy grappling matches with armed terrorists.
>>
>>34836974
Guns are great, especially for prevent the fight in the first place. But there will be times when the gun fails you, and that's when you need training. I don't train for self defense personally, I believe the second amendment covers that. I train for sport, and so that if it does get to the point where I need to use it, I can.
>>
>>34837017
So we agree? Don't run at someone with a gun and try to choke them out?
>>
>>34835758
yeah ok. you had two hours to calm down and clean up the bar but not yourself. got it. totally plausible.
>>
>>34837000
Alright, let me get on your back and have your gun in your hip, like the situation in the OP, and we'll see what happens.
>>
>>34835302
Chin down
grab gun
they have 2 hands around your neck, you have two hands free to figure your shit out.
>>
>>34836936
I mean i have given and received rear naked chokes and do know how to properly apply a "4 figure choke" as some call them. Nothing about the process would directly block my draw. The person doing the choking would be unlikely to realize i was armed until they were getting shot(AIWB ftw), giving them effectively no time to react appropriately. Even if they did, they would either have to give up the choke and go for my gun with both hands or try to choke me one handed while fighting me over a gun that would be holstered on me and that i'd have a mechanical advantage/strategic advantage in retaining due to our relative body positions.

They can't choke me out quicker than i can shoot and and have to get the gun from me while at a disadvantage. The most likely outcome is them getting shot.
>>
>>34837043
It's a blood choke, not a trachea choke. Still works with the chin tucked.
>>
>>34835130
>Take gun
>slam barrel into either person's forearm, elbow, or if flexible enough, the gut
>pull trigger liberally

So long as you don't panic and react fast enough you should be OK.
>>
>>34837052
4 figure choke is a variation of rear naked, just different ending than traditional.
>>
>>34837018
>But there will be times when the gun fails you

No, their are times when you fail to maintain the gun or practice stoppage drills, this is why you need failure training before hand, it can't help you when you're dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRHkhBcwVeg
>>
>>34837039
How about you just assume I can clear concealment and drill lead into your soft spots in a lot less time than it takes my brain to be deprived of enough oxygen to the point of losing consciousness, this isn't even a debate, you're simply retarded at this point.

>>34835260
>>34835351
>>34836754

Or are we going to go back to theory crafting where somehow you can control both my hands and choke me out in the presupposed way that we are debating?

I now have a fetish for CCTV footage of some brainlet UFC guy getting swiss cheesed in a grappling SD shooting as he applies all his awesome "ground skills" against a person armed with a slug launcher.
>>
>>34837052
1 handed rear naked works no-gi as well, probably best to shoot for that instead in this specific situation. That gives you 1 hand to fight for the gun, 1 leg if you're flexible, and a choke all at the same time.
>>
>>34837113
Against someone who trains, and they have your back, as is the situation above, you are gonna have a hell of a time getting to the gun once they have your back. That's why you have both a gun, and training. Then you can clear the backmount, get distance, draw and then shoot them in the face.
>>
>>34837054
Bro, I have competed in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for 7 years, and I am telling you that putting your chin down is the #1 defense against a rear naked choke. Tuck your chin between your neck and their arm, you WILL stop them from constricting the blood flow to at least some extent. Unless they have someone pulling your hair back, you're going to be able to defend. Also, again
>they have both arms in use
>you have both hands free to grab gun or figure your shit out
Their only option to not get shot is basically to let go and grab your gun from you. Which is fine for them, because they still have your back anyway.

You might be able to get your chin deep enough to bite as well, or use both hands to force their arm to your mouth with your chin tucked.
>>
>>34836831
Your going to get shot before you get the underhooks in. Your whole argument assumes your opponent doesn't even try to resist until you've got them into a perfect chokehold. Thats not how fights work.
>>
>>34837033
What could I possibly do at a bar to clean blood off of a white polo shirt and my jeans at 2am? Other than go home and wash them, which i did when closing work was done. The white shirt was admittedly a poor color choice for that gig but not my call. You can believe what you want.
>>
>>34837152
But that's the situation, the choke is in locked in?
>>
>>34835130
I'm surprised no one posted the picture of the guy with a knife in his butt yet
>>
>>34837146
You are very very wrong, you have never taken a class on weapon retention and grappling, you have no idea how easy it is to control a gun and shoot an aggressor putting you in a choke hold at close range.
>>
>>34836537
>one handed rear nakeds
>implying someone is going to attack you while wearing a gi
get a load of this guy
>>
>>34837150
It definitely helps, but the choke can still be done.
>>
>>34837190
>rear naked choke
>naked
uhhhhh
>>
>>34837166
Thats a retarded and unrealistic situation, you're going to get shot well before you get a choke locked in. Every. Single. Time. You might as well skip even that and create a thread about how a gun is no use after youve already been choked out.
>>
>ITT: UFC Experts vs. John Wick clones
>>
>>34836831
>nuh uh bro I'd totally do this instead and beat you up cause I'm such a bad ass MMA brawler, I've sparred with all types of people
Mixed Martial arts fags everyone, actual mental 9 year olds.
>>
File: 1502271328976.jpg (55KB, 400x637px) Image search: [Google]
1502271328976.jpg
55KB, 400x637px
>>34835626
Fag.
>>
File: haru.jpg (684KB, 1151x1733px) Image search: [Google]
haru.jpg
684KB, 1151x1733px
I always love these threads because as a Self Defense and MMA trainer I know what I'm talking about as oppossed to my usual shit posting.

For those anons trying to figure out what is real and what isn't, take it from me.

A: Yes a rear naked choke could be applied quickly enough to render someone unconscious before they pull their gun. This is due to the fact that most people will instinctively try to fight the choke first, those of you who have never grappled won't know so shouldn't chime in here.

After three seconds to 5 seconds of trying to fight off a properly applied choke, which again, is the instinctive reaction from most people, you'll probably be out, or go out while going for your gun when you saw the mistake in not going for it right away.

B: It is entirely possible for someone to pull out their gun and shoot their way out of a rear naked choke, if someone managed to somehow ninja their way behind me and slap on a rear naked choke, first thing I'd do is work in a little defense, like turning the head sideways (to the appropriate side) and tucking my chin down, and THEN I'd go for the gun.
There really is no set answer to this. Who is doing the choke, and who is defending? This is the appropriate question. I seriously believe that if we had some big/strong Judo or BJJ wiz slapping on a choke on some frail CCW holder, the guy wouldn't get his weapon out.

If it's some random street thug who doesn't know how to apply an appropriate and technical rear naked choke, I'll give it to the CCW guy.

ALSO!!!! Forgot to mention. You better hope you're appendix carrying or anywhere from 9 to 3 because if it's from 4 to 8 you're not in a good spot at all, you might give him a weapon instead.

And those who say "reach for the nuts" seriously, you idiots are no better than a bullshit women self defense class. Ya'll watch too many movies. Get a knife at the very least and start carving the arm.
>>
>>34835130
If it's the choke pictured... I blow his elbow the fuck away with 250gr of lead at 1100fps.

If he's stupid enough to try to choke me with the other arm, I'll blow his brains out.

Do you think life is a movie? MGS, maybe? Or did you... practice some dojo moves with your mcsensei?
>>
>>34838506

I do Judo and I would never try to put a guy that I know has a gun on a choke for that very same reason. It's entirely possible that I can get my arms blown off and then my head.

But if you think that you'll get more than 3 to 5 seconds with an appropriately applied blood choke, you're as stupid as you sound. You better hope you can react quick enough to reach for your hidden CCW and draw, while some possibly 200+ plus asshole just wrapped his arms around your arteries and veins from complete surprise (I'd imagine otherwise how would he get in that position?) and your mind is trying to register the situation while your body is being choked the instant it happened.

If you're ever in this unfortunate situation it's because you didn't see it coming, by the time you instinctively fight off the choke for a little bit, and then remind yourself to go for the gun, you might be going limp. Though a choke from a random retard will most likely give you enough time to go for your gun, one from someone who knows what they're doing very well might not. It's a dangerous game.

Food for thought chief, don't get too cocky and overestimate your abilities either, don't let people get too close behind you thinking that "you'll be fine" if you get in this situation. Best to not even let it happen.

Best to know a little grappling and learn how to fight off a choke too.
>>
>put gun in mouth
>shoot guy behind me

Check mate gun grabbers
>>
>>34835130
No.
Mickey McDojo is going to get shot before it ever gets that far.
>>
File: Blank_377158_5807026.jpg (88KB, 574x500px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_377158_5807026.jpg
88KB, 574x500px
>>34838535
"instinctively fighting the choke off" is the most insane meme I've ever heard of. If I get touched in any way shape or form suddenly, I draw my gun. Five seconds is a lot fucking longer than you think, and "instinct" is a lot less universal than you think.

I openly carry, by the way. And if you can see it, I can see you coming, because I don't carry at 3 and I don't carry at 9. My draw from crossed arms is 0.7 to fire.

5 seconds is such a long fucking time, 3 isn't even pushing it. What if I'm into chokesex, so it doesn't even cause a shred of panic? What if I've been choked out hundreds or thousands of times? WHat if you're engaging me on MY territory?
>>
>>34835302
People also often don't know that your first instinct isn't to grab your gun. Its to start pulling and clawing at the thing that is obstructing the bloodflow/putting extreme pressure onto your windpipe at the sametime. You will start coughing, dry heaving and start kicking your legs etc. If tou don't have enough training, you are fucked.

Also in a rear naked choke, the attacker will push his upper body extremely close to yours. There will not be a gigantic target sticking out behind you. You will have to shoot in a pretty tight angle. Just shooting behind you in a straight line will not hit your attacker.
>>
>>34838535
>don't let people get too close behind you thinking that "you'll be fine" if you get in this situation.
The fuck do you think "this situation" is? There is no way you carry a gun if this is where your logic leads you. This situation is either:
>ninja snuck up behind you and suddenly put you in a hold
or
>you are in a manhattan asses and elbows crowd and you're put in a hold
And then, if it is a situation where we were in a verbal altercation and I let him slip behind me and put him in a chokehold IT WASN'T BY SURPRISE, AND I KNOW FOR SURE TO BLOW HIS HEAD OFF AND I WAS ALREADY REACHING WHEN HE DODGE-ROLLED BEHIND ME
>>
>>34838548
>shoot in a pretty tight angle
Point your index at your own head. Now rotate your arm outward. Notice how there's nowhere that doesn't begin to cover? It's not scratching an itch on your back. It's pointing a laserbeam at someone, and it's easy as all hell.
>>
>>34838546

Then you've never grappled a day in your life. You don't know what a real choke feels like in an actual struggle situation.
>>
>>34838504
>>34838535

>People carrying a gun
>Trusting they won't go for the gun when grabbed from behind.

Trying to grab an armed man is a very bad idea. There are very few fantasy land theoretical possibility where you are going to live though the attempt.

As a self defense and MMA trainer your first point should be DO NOT TRY TO DO THIS, YOU WILL GET TRAVONED.
>>
>>34838568
Then you've never grappled with a man carrying a gun a day in your life. You don't know what having your brains sprayed on the wall feels like in an actual ninja-assassination.
>>
>>34835151
The nuts are an okay place to grab.
I'd go for the ear IMO
Grab the top and start tearing down I promise they will let go and do ANYTHING to get away from you tearing their ear off.
>>
Is "you won't draw on me, because you'll be clawin at the chokin arm" the new "shotgunny noises induce epileptic seizures in criminals"?
>>
>>34835351
The problem with this image is that you run the risk of your gun being pushed out of battery if the shot is a contact shot. You would either need to practice for this very scenario or hope that you can incapacitate the guy choking you in one gut shot, which is unlikely unless you hit the spine. Gut shots are fatal, but they are fatal in a matter of hours rather than minutes or seconds.
>>
File: 1482_16-Product-Catalog-Image.png (127KB, 621x189px) Image search: [Google]
1482_16-Product-Catalog-Image.png
127KB, 621x189px
>>34835130
>knife
>>
File: LCR-9mm-1.jpg (805KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
LCR-9mm-1.jpg
805KB, 1200x681px
>>34838602
Not a terrible point, and I realize he specifically said autoloader for some bizarre reason... but here you go.
>>
>>34838504
Knife to arm, sever as many muscles and tendons as you can is good advice.
>>
>>34838618
That would work, but it creates another problem of a different kind. I'm sure that most of /k/ does not have one of those or another gun analogous to it, because this place is full of tactifags who only buy what the military/SWAT is using or whatever they see in movies and video games. Can't use a gun that you don't have.
>>
>>34838602
There's a lot of things that can happen taking a bullet to the lower body, and while it might not instantly incapacitate it's still a very bad thing for McNinja. Potentially learning to live with a severed sciatic nerve bad.

Note that if he's Johnny on the spot with the gun the armed subject has more then enough time to cycle the gun by hand and get off a second shot, assuming a potentially fatal gunshot hasn't encouraged McNinja to let go. Blowing the elbow joint apart would certainly be a solid second option.

The lesson here is if you have to grapple someone with a gun, control the fucking gun. Anything they do to you without the gun is better then what happens if they have the presence of mind to spend 2 seconds putting a bullet into you.
>>
>>34838623
Stab in, cut out. Slashes are for assholes.
>>
>>34838566
My point being that doing that "pointing that laserbeam" while doing a sweep and stopping at the right angle, by using fine motorskills" isn't an instinctual reaction. So all I am saying is that you would need training for this unlikely scenario.
>>
>>34838645
Want to know how I know you're a tyrannosaurus rex?
>>
>>34838599
No it's people with experience in bjj/mma and guns vs overconfident people.

Nobody is saying you can't shoot a persons while being in a rnc. Just that you're underestimating your initial reponse and need training. But as usual, people are allergic to seeing their flaws, and to needing training.
>>
>>34838652
Please do humor me.
>>
>>34838666
Go try it on a cop. :^) You won't make it to sentencing, you won't make it to the moment your arms are no longer wrapped around his neck. He'll light you up like a goddamn christmas tree, then you can tell us about instinct.
>>
>>34835130
>letting someone get behind you
if someone by any chance was within 10 feet of me behind me or 5 feet in front of me when I'm alone I'd be at the very minimum watching their shadow and my first instinct is not to attack the hands as you suggest in lower posts but rather to reposition to analyze the situation and react accordingly.

10 feet behind me approach
step forward, pivot to face opponent, draw, shoot if determined necessary. all in under 2.5 seconds and accounting for your alleged level of skill this is plenty of time and easily doable.
5 feet in front is the same but replace step forward and pivot to face with step backwards.
>>
>rear naked choke
>reach pants
>drop edc tactical shit in hand
>slap shit into opponent face

I assure 100% of success
>>
>>34838712
> approach from both sides
How would you react?

I imagine you would move on the side bringing the two subjects both in front of you right?
>>
File: 1501188840057.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1501188840057.gif
96KB, 248x203px
>>34838803
>tag team ninja assassins surround me
>give the first one the old hokuto hyakuretsu ken
>"Omae wa mou... shindeiru" as I turn toward the second ninja assassin, his hands frozen in rear four point blood choke position
>as soon as he moves "TOWI WO TOMARE"
>mudamudamuda
>wryyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>34838546
>If I get touched in any way shape or form suddenly, I draw my gun.
>I openly carry, by the way.
wew lad
>>
>>34838608
that kind of bent handled knife (TDI knives, ColonelBlades, etc) has a terrible blade angle for this situation, makes it incredibly awkward to stab with
>>
>>34838712
>10 feet behind me approach
>step forward, pivot to face opponent, draw, shoot if determined necessary. all in under 2.5 seconds and accounting for your alleged level of skill this is plenty of time and easily doable.
>5 feet in front is the same but replace step forward and pivot to face with step backwards.
nigga how do you wait in a line then? wtf
>>
>>34835130
Hard to choke a man who is 6'6"
>>
>>34838602
>shoot guy in gut
>1/1,000,000 OOB happens
>rack gun on pants/belt/leg
>shoot guy again

takes not even a second and isn't hard to perform
>>
all you faggots itt who don't know about the guy who literally got shot in the head and killed trying to RNC a robber need to KYS
>>
>>34836561
Underrated
>>
>>34835130
Nope
>>
The kinds of dudes who train for self-defense so they can carry every day are exactly also the kinds of dudes who hit up the dojo for Beezillion kung jiudo lessons every week. I would expect the average CCW holder to have at least enough experience that they no longer panic at the thought of being choked or grappled.
>>
Shoot through yourself to get him, dumbass.
>>
>>34836537
You can't get a choke against anyone with a decently strong neck with a neck tuck and a one armed RNC. Let alone keep them from grabbing a knife and slashing into your arm.
>>
>>34835151
What if it's a post-op tranny?
>>
>>34835130
grab his nuts and pull them off his body
>>
>>34838504
Anyone who's a really good martial artist will tell you a gun is a lot more practical in the real world.
>>
>>34839981
Just call it a "hon" it will ether kill you or have a break down.
>>
>/k/ doesn't have a knife as part of their edc
How dumb are you guys?
>>
>>34839112
That's why it's a lot better just to head kick someone if you're coming up on them from behind
>>
Newsflash: there is no replacement for awareness.

Any full grown man can sneak up on another in public with a random object they picked up and disable them with one swing. Sorry to those who think their carry makes them invincible.
>>
>>34839861
i wish, most people who CCW don't even "train for self-defense", they go to the range and shoot like garbage at 5 yards with guns they don't even carry
>>
>>34838626
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups
>>
>>34837238
>ITT: WWE Spectators vs. People Who Have Touched a Gun Before
>>
>>34840010
no shit retard he said nothing to the contrary or even addressing that
>>
>>34838626
I have an LCR in 9mm. It's my EDC gun. I don't trust semi autos to protect my life in compact form factors.
>>
File: 1495409092125.jpg (129KB, 1182x966px) Image search: [Google]
1495409092125.jpg
129KB, 1182x966px
>>34835155
My sides
>>
>>34840254
do you carry a moon clip in your pocket? do you think they are sturdy enough to carry in a pocket?
>>
>>34840294
No.
>>
File: IMG_20170811_185253.jpg (27KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170811_185253.jpg
27KB, 600x375px
Isn't your edc weapon useless when you are at the epicenter of a nuclear strike?

Yes OP, your EDC will not be useful in a variety of scenarios, and if you don't have situational awareness, it will literally never be useful.

Non polite sage. You made a shit thread.
>>
File: bepis.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
bepis.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>34838803
>letting myself get surrounded by 2 skilled judo practitioners who want me dead with either one within 5 feet of distance on any side
well that's pretty easy, when there's 2 you don't let them within 10 feet of you on either side
an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of protection but 230 grains of protection per shot in addition is priceless.

>move to the side
basic trigonometry will show this to be disadvantageous as you can cover 70% of the sideways distance I move by approaching at an angle thus closing the gap from 2 sides considerably to within reach
10 feet on either side
facing #1, draw, shoot and step forward, pivot to face #2, shoot
it'll be close but still quite reasonably achievable

>hurr durr what about 3+ people
what about 2 people with guns? Then I've already lost if I don't have cover and/or assistance.
>>
Several small knives are clipped to my belt and pockets.

Rear naked holds fear them.

Go for the left hand and try to strike an artery
>>
>>34835586
No it doesn't. I've choked people unconscious in grappling tournaments. I've put them down in 10 seconds or so. It's also not easy to focus on your gun draw when you're choking on your own tongue.
>>
>>34835130
no it's not, you can shoot his elbow shatter the joint and get out.
>>
>>34835663
not happening, snapping necks is not easy if the victim is conscious. unlike in movies it's almost impossible to do.
>>
>>34841955
7 seconds is what it takes usually. might feel longer time in a fight.
>>
File: Rex+Kwon+Do.jpg (18KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
Rex+Kwon+Do.jpg
18KB, 350x338px
>>34841955

Says the manlet that practices Rex Kwon Do.
>>
File: NapDynamite_302Pyxurz.jpg (60KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
NapDynamite_302Pyxurz.jpg
60KB, 640x481px
>>34842015

Okay, Starla.
>>
>>34841955
Do they allow knives and guns in those tournaments?

>>34841893

Stab in, cut out.
>>
>>34840067
I have two. My fixed is good for pretty well everything (prying, cutting, pommel hammer, etc) and my folder is good for finer shit and lunchtime.
>>
>>34841955
>letting nig get behind you in the first place
>letting a nig get a complete hold on you
>assuming target doesn't immediately resist
immediatley after being grabbed aggressivley
>oh fuck life in danger
442 in pocket
pull out
aim backwards
at that point he either releases me and tactically initiates a full rotation then advances rearward,
or get shot in face/arm/gut/leg/pelvis
>>
>>34838602
Dude, the instant you fire, FIBS is going to kick in and the guy's going to let go.
>>
>>34838602
>one gut shot
>implying an average /k/ommando has that restraint and won't just magdump into their gullet
>>
>>34842084
Hello, John with Active Self Protection.
>>
>>34841893
if you don't have a knife get a key and dig it real fucking hard in his elbow try to find that nerve he will let go.
>>
Why the hell have I let someone behind me?
>>
>tfw appendix carry
>tfw glock 19
>tfw shooting the retard dumb enough to try anything.
Feels good to be better than some wrestling fag.
>>
>>34839069
>hand goes to gun instantaneously
>oh someone was patting me on the shoulder and didn't start choking me, guess I better not draw
>hand instantaneously goes to gun
>arm is choking
>draw and blow punk away
???
>>
>>34835663
found the chickenhead
>>
>>34842161
nigga, do you never wait in line? do you walk around busy places crab shuffling with your back to a wall?
>>
Reminder that every one of these "dude got behind you, now you can't do anything!" guys could have blown your brains out if they weren't chokesex fetishists.

Isn't your rear naked choke useless in a shot 6 times in the chest?
>>
>>34836831
Try this with a simunition gun and a sparring partner that doesn't like you.
>>
>>34844009
"martial arts" fags never spar with people who don't like them, this is why they never win a real street fight with their incredible skills.
>>
>>34838626
My tlr-1 works as a stand off device pretty fucking well.
>>
File: 1443293184585.jpg (17KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1443293184585.jpg
17KB, 268x284px
>>34835137
Kek
>>
>>34844009
That would honestly be a good exercise.
>>
>>34844049
Do you live out in the countryside or are you a cop? A G19 or similar-sized gun becomes bulkier than most duty pistols with a large light like a TLR-1 on it. Seems like it would be a massive pain for IWB carry.

>>34842106
Are you not familiar with how contact shots can interfere with the cycling of your gun? I specified one shot because there's a good chance your slide will be pushed out of battery after the first shot unless you have nerves or steel or have practiced dealing with this scenario.

>>34840254
It surprises me that you have one in 9mm. 9mm is marginally more powerful and is quite a bit cheaper, but it also forces you to use moon clips and, more importantly, 9mm is not roll crimped. I can't help but wonder if you run a higher risk of experiencing bullet jump when firing uncrimped 9mm rounds out of such a small and lightweight gun.
>>
>>34844343
They shoot fine, if you don't buy shitty ammo. They RELIABLY lock up from bullet walk if you buy cheap ammo.
>>
>>34844343
>Are you not familiar with how contact shots can interfere with the cycling of your gun? I specified one shot because there's a good chance your slide will be pushed out of battery after the first shot unless you have nerves or steel or have practiced dealing with this scenario.
nigga that's not even how "contact shooting" works. if someone is applying enough pressure to the front of the slide and to the barrel to take a gun out of battery then there is no guarantee of even a first shot. If you're holding your gun all retarded and shit then maybe you get one shot but fucked up the cycling of the slide with your body getting in the way, but if you're trying to shoot someone behind you then the angles don't work out that way.
>>
>>34835382
Sunblock
>>
>>34843934
>not constantly performing 360 degree turns every 3.14 seconds, making a one-man triangle formation
>>
File: 1499743043644.png (402KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
1499743043644.png
402KB, 500x529px
>>34835130
>be me, walking back to my apartment from the anime convention downtown
>suddenly, I feel a ton of pressure around my neck, almost as if someone has me in a choke-hold
>o shit
>"Hand over everything you have or I'll murder you, kid."
>I slow time to allow myself to formulate a plan
>my katana's folded blade might actually have trouble piercing this dude's thick skull
>time for Plan B
>I teleport out of the hold and reappear ten feet behind him
>a skilled opponent would notice such an escape, but a meathead like him won't realize that he's choking nothing but air for at least three more seconds
>three more seconds is infinitely more time than I need
>time slows and the seconds turn to hours, then days
>I conjure my Shadow Tokarev from the Endless Void
>I think of saying something cool and edgy, then realize that not saying anything and then making a note of it is the pinnacle of edginess
>I pull the trigger
>my attacker bursts into treats
>I pick a Jolly Rancher off the sidewalk and stuff it into my pocket to enjoy later

I hate to break it to you amigo, but you never really stood a chance
>>
>>34843889
that's definitely not what was written
>>
>>34847850
If someone intentionally snuck up on you and grabbed your shoulder you would be well within your rights to brandish in all but the most cucked places.

I sincerely doubt the guy meant "if someone bumps into me I immediately sweep 360 degrees"
>>
>>34842112
No shut up, it's a good term.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.