[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JFC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

File: imrs.jpg (18KB, 600x296px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
18KB, 600x296px
https://youtu.be/r8lUItq_2rQ
>>
>>34831778
Op here, accidentally posted too soon. What would you have done in this situation?
>>
I would have used the taser a lot sooner. IDK what there protocol is but I would have hit him with it after the first warning
>>
>>34831778
fucking pig
>>
>>34832050
felon banned from funs detected
>>
>act aggressively toward a person
>pull weapon on person
>surprised when they do the same
???
>>
>>34831778
>niggers shooting eachother
eh

captcha :calle alabama
>>
>>34832123
He was acting suspicious. Cop intitially asked for him to come to him in a calm manner.
>>
>>34832149
>you should do everything cop says because he asked nicely
???
>>
>>34832149
>acting suspicious
he was harassing other people at a nearby store. It's not like the officer just decided to roll up on him
>>
>>34832156
>harass other people
>surprised when a cop wants to talk to you
why cant nigs just act like actual people
>>
>>34832156
You do everything a cop says because it's in your best interest in the long run.
>>
>>34832181
Because they'll shoot you if you do something they don't like.
Just like the guy in OP lol.
>>
>>34831778
>doesn't try to patch himself up
>calmly talks to bystander who shows no intentions to provide any first aid
>doesn't try to instruct bystander to provide first aid
>>
>>34831940
Look at a use of force continuum. Tasing him would not have been justified.
The officer should have tried to approach from a better angle where the perp wouldn't have had such an easy shot.
Otherwise, there's not much else he could have done better. I hate to bring /pol/ terminology into it, but modern policing is cucked. The days when he could have tackled or tased this guy for furtive movement reaching into his pocket and non-compliance are long, long gone.
>>
>>34832156
yeah idiot thats how it works, who the fuck raised such an idiot??
>>
>>34832190
>cop wants to talk
>pull a gun on him
really opens your eyes to how nigs act
>>
>>34832169
Did you read my post right? That's what i was saying
>>
>>34831778
i'd've been clearer and more verbally aggressive.

Then I'd've drawn my firearm and kept it in a low ready since he's giving off classic "get a little closer so i can shoot you" signs.

Tazed him with off hand.

Probably have to shoot him anyways when he does the electric boogaloo while spazzing out, fumbling a gun out of his pocket while turning towards me and falling down all at once

Get legally crucified anyways
>>
>>34832213
I was just stating that the cop had a actual reason to actually stop him, not just because he was acting suspicious
>>
>>34832204
then why do so many niggers complain about unjustified shootings these days......
>>
>>34832123
.5/10

>>34832204
Nope. Tasing people for passive resistance such as sitting there and ignoring your lawful orders is allowed by the force continuum.

That suspect was trying to escape and behaving suspiciously while doing so. Tasing was absolutely appropriate and legal.

the officer likely could've shot him in the back even and been legally fine since he was actually armed. All he'd have to say is he thought he had a gun...
>>
>>34832235
because they truly think that they are unjustified and don't wait for the whole story to come out, even if it turns out the majority (not all) are justified shootings and the cops were in the right
nigs like to gain support before everyone hears the truth, that way they can try to paint the "victim" as much of a good person as possible and get as many people behind them as quickly as possible. Thats why you see them show the media pictures of the victim when they were younger or try the whole "he waz a good boy, he waz on da right path"
>>
>>34832156
t. dindu
>>
>>34832233

it was reported he attempted to steal food from people

that's enough to stop someone
>>
>>34832250
I don't know what department you work for, but I bet they haven't revised their force continuum since the early 90s, and don't need to get physical often enough that they've been sued for it.
What was he trying to escape? Being talked to by the police?
Here's there in regards to a call for a person acting disorderly. The perp is not under arrest.
The officer can articulate that he's attempting to perform a Terry stop because of furtive movements and a bulge consistent with a concealed weapon, sure - but non-compliance with this only merits temporarily placing the perp in handcuffs and using physical force to restrain and hold him - not tasers, not mace, not batons.
It'd be another story if a caller had stated the man was armed, or the perp was known to carry firearms.
The Ferguson is real, and it's leading to a rise in crime and more danger for the police.
>>
>>34832530

Again, as >>34832420 noted, it was reported he was trying to steal food from people. That's enough for a stop.

Someone ignoring your commands to stop when you have probable cause may violate some internal policies, but you are not liable for tasing in that situation.

(Not the guy you're replying to.)
>>
>>34832565

>Tasing someone

ignoring your commands, is what I meant.
>>
>>34832190
>>34832181
and besides, if the cop does something bad, you can still be alive afterwards to hire an attorney and get paid by the city for brutality if your claim is legit.
>>
would the taser have worked 100% on that baggy as fuck jacket?
>>
>>34832720
>I cant shoot him in the face from less than two meters distance
>>
>>34832738
>Shooting a dude with a taser in the fucking face

Welcome to lawsuit city, population your ass and it's environs
>>
>>34832156
Go away, Demetrius.
>>
>>34832565
I don't disagree with you, but you're certainly treading a very fine line in a very grey area to tase somebody for non-compliance during a Terry stop. If your job has your back and is willing to indemnify you, that's great.
My city will throw me right under the bus. My commissioner and my chief will be talking to the media and saying "WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!" and hang me out to dry, my face will be on every newspaper in the city as the poster boy of police brutality, and I'll be praying to God that my PBA will step up to bat for me with a lawyer when the city inevitably tells me to pound dirt if it turns out I tased this guy and he had nothing.
I can agree 100% with the mantra of better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 if you're forced to take action by the circumstances, but in this day and age, proactive cops need to recognize that if their job doesn't have their back, that they need to settle down and only be reactive.
No number of snarky PBA and FOP ads in newspapers, or cops backs turned on mayors and govs will change this. Those are the old ways from the old days, they don't fly anymore in most of the country.
Look around the country, man. NYPD, for example. A 43pct Sergeant shoot a woman coming at him with a bat while responding to a call for a violent disturbed person. He had talked her into putting down a knife and tried calming her down before she grabbed the bat and went at him, he tried to de-escalate the situation before the deceased re-escalated it.
O'Neil condemned him before the dust even settled, and the Sergeant is now facing criminal charges for murder. This is what happens to proactive cops today. It's not worth it.
>>
>take out mossberg500 and score a lethal headshot with my 12ga slug
>do a tactical execution of any and all dindus within a 2 mile radius
>call in backup for the doubletap
>300k starting any precinct i want
>>
File: there has to be more to life.jpg (20KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
there has to be more to life.jpg
20KB, 500x357px
>dispatch is god awful at their job
>smith isn't giving pertinent info first (I get it nigger you've been shot)
>EMS response time is only "ok" on a pretty serious call in a large city
>bystander is the only one doing a great job
what a clusterfuck
>>
>>34831778
Did he die
>>
>>34833419
No, perp got 35 years though.
>>
>>34833454
Should have received the chair
>>
>>34832565
I don't disagree with you, but you're certainly treading a very fine line in a very grey area to tase somebody for non-compliance during a Terry stop. If your job has your back and is willing to indemnify you, that's great.
My city will throw me right under the bus. My commissioner and my chief will be talking to the media and saying "WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!" and hang me out to dry, my face will be on every newspaper in the city as the poster boy of police brutality, and I'll be praying to God that my PBA will step up to bat for me with a lawyer when the city inevitably tells me to pound dirt if it turns out I tased this guy and he had nothing.
I can agree 100% with the mantra of better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 if you're forced to take action by the circumstances, but in this day and age, proactive cops need to recognize that if their job doesn't have their back, that they need to settle down and only be reactive.
No number of snarky PBA and FOP ads in newspapers, or cops backs turned on mayors and govs will change this. Those are the old ways from the old days, they don't fly anymore in most of the country.
Look around the country, man. NYPD, for example. A 43pct Sergeant shoot a woman coming at him with a bat while responding to a call for a violent disturbed person. He had talked her into putting down a knife and tried calming her down before she grabbed the bat and went at him, he tried to de-escalate the situation before the deceased re-escalated it.
O'Neil condemned him before the dust even settled, and the Sergeant is now facing criminal charges for murder. This is what happens to proactive cops today. It's not worth it.
>>
>>34833507
>>
Does anyone know what gun the red bandana guy had?
>>
>>34832530
Simply not true. Anybody watching that tape would agree with the officer that the individual was fleeing the officer in a slow manner. He told him numerous times to stop. The encounter was not a consensual one as the officer had reasonable suspicion to stop him. He has no requirement to notify the subject of this.

It is in the force continuum to use tasers/mace/compliance techniques on even the passively resisting. Feel free to look it up if you want. A subject who's actively resisting(by fleeing) would be fair game to tase.

Hell, the only actual legal requirement for the employment of deadly force by an officer is to reasonably believe their life is in a danger. Courts can and have upheld this in cases were officers have shot an unarmed individual for:

1. passively ignoring officers orders while walking away from them

2. reaching into a vehicle in a manner interpreted by the officer to indicate they were going for a gun

And that's just one specific recent case. this sort of thing happens in cases where individuals "reached for their waist"(para) as well.

The "ferguson effect" is quite literally an intentional slowdown by police to indicate their distaste at prosecutors and the community inquiring into their behavior or attempting to press charges against officers. They talk about it fairly openly.
>>
>>34832720
No. they frequently don't work on thick/baggy clothing.
>>
>>34832123
>act aggressively toward a person
>flee the scene
>ignore lawful orders
>shoot a cop
>surprised when gibz nigz
>???
>>
>>34833454
>35 years for attempted murder of a police officer

should have been life or death penalty
>>
>>34834099
I worded this badly, i meant he should have gotten a life sentence or just given the death penalty
>>
>>34833670
Sorta looked like a Glock.
>>
he should have done a lot of things differently, a taser getting through that jacket is not likely.
>>
File: 20170806_082950.png (43KB, 459x258px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_082950.png
43KB, 459x258px
>>34832131
Captcha:
>>
File: 20170807_225340.jpg (87KB, 428x240px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_225340.jpg
87KB, 428x240px
>>34835011
>captcha ssemen calle
>>
>>34832202
Commanding people is a 4th ammendment seizure. Can't make anyone do shit without pc.
>>
>>34832720
No, in optimal conditions they are 60% succesful. Told this by the axon rep.
>>
>>34832156
Yeah, and if they're doing it illegally, sue 'em later.
>>
>>34832156
>you should do everything cop says because he asked nicely
>???
The time to argue your case is in court, not on a street with a cop. Going full nig is how you end up shot and dead over... nothing.
>>
File: what.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>34831778
just want to point out this officer is dumb as fuck.
pretty obvious what was going on, shouldn't have given him the benifit of the doubt.
secondly he got way too close, even if he didnt have a gun there was not enough space to react if it was, say, a knife.
also, that taser wouldnt do dick to a man in a padded coat like that unless he got a lucky/perfect shot.
what i see is a sloppy kid with a cracking voice, who is improperly trained, and has no backup.

not saying the dindu was in the right, just hoping to wake up a few pigs if any of them see this thread.
criminals hate you because they want to get away with shit. everyone else hates you because you suck at your job and it costs lives.

fucking work like you mean it if you're going to be a cop.
>>
>>34832250
>Tasing people for passive resistance such as sitting there and ignoring your lawful orders is allowed by the force continuum.
not in NJ
>>
>>34835181
Go look up what a Terry stop is.
If an officer has Reasonable Suspicion (this is a lower standard than Probable Cause!) that criminality is afoot, they may perform a Terry Stop, in which a person is not free to leave while a police officer conducts an investigation. During this time, a person is neither under arrest nor are they free to go. Force can be used to detain, handcuffs may be used if needed, and a frisk may be performed if the officer suspects a violent crime or observes a bulge or something else consistent with the appearance of a weapon.

>>34835399
I heard it said very well by an instructor at an Academy, once.
>When they become aggressive, they're fighting you for their freedom. You can't be there fighting only for your paycheck, you'll lose every time.

>>34835487
Not anywhere.
>>
>>34833933
>It is in the force continuum to use tasers/mace/compliance techniques on even the passively resisting
what state?
>>
File: Zimmerman_martin.jpg (54KB, 467x654px) Image search: [Google]
Zimmerman_martin.jpg
54KB, 467x654px
>>34832294
They call TV "programming" for a reason. The "news" is a tool to program you into what you should think....

Case in point: Trayvon Martin. The MSM tried to portray him as a young, smiling 12yo and Zimmerman as a convict (mug shot).

Fuck the media and their sycophant supporters.
>>
>>34835548
>media wants money
>they get money by getting people to watch their shit
>people watch things they're afraid of
>left wingers are scared to death of racists

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
>>
>>34835399
You think you can do a better job? Feel free to put a badge on and deal with the lowest forms of life every day.

Walk a mile in a mans shoe and all that.
>>
>>34835607
nope, and that's why i'm not one.
but that's my point. be capable or work to make it so.

however, I do fully intend to try it one day.
"be the change you want to see" and all that.
>>
>>34835680
>be the change you want to see
You go in wanting to change the world, but in the end, the world changes you. Turn back now.
>>
>>34831778
Black schools should be smacking the crap out of those kids, we have to try something else.

Some way to influence behavior positively.
>>
>>34835842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
>>
>>34835505
I am very well acquainted with what a Terry stop is, how's blea?
>>
>>34831778
Animal Mother said it best.

You want to curb this thuggish behavior towards cops? You shoot/kill a police officer, your punishment should be public flogging followed by being drawn and quartered.
>>
>>34836092
you can't win unless you take the high road.
unless you fully intend to eradicate every nigger on earth all you are doing is inspiring the next guy to shoot a cop by playing into the ((occupying force)) narrative,
and since beta faggots on 4chan are the only people who like the idea of a day of rope they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
>>
>>34835909
It's a good gig to get off the streets.
>>
>>34835842
The solution starts at home.
>>
>>34832050
ouchies, i dont like the coppos but seeing a guy getting shot is pretty hard
>>
>>34836150

>you can't win unless you take the high road.

Says you, guy.
>>
File: saitama.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>only 35 years for shooting a police officer

What the fuck? Shouldn't he get life in jail?
>>
File: 1484939310099.jpg (73KB, 1024x920px) Image search: [Google]
1484939310099.jpg
73KB, 1024x920px
>>34839337

Homeboy should have been flayed alive and salted at midday for all to see.
>>
File: zabootywarrior.jpg (35KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
zabootywarrior.jpg
35KB, 500x270px
>>34835842
Charter schools are doing a good job so far at educating and giving black youth father figures and role models, though changes to welfare and benefit programs that incentivise single motherhood still need to be changed.
>>
>>34836150
It's more the media playing to the "muh evil cops" narrative. The constant spew of "if you're black will will get shot for any offense" warps people's perception to the point where thugs think they're dead anyway when they're in a tussle with police, and often choose suicide by cop. It's the media's lies killing black people, and even then it pales in comparison to how many blacks kill other blacks.
>>
>>34831794
If that cop wasn't harassing him he wouldn't have needed to defend himself.
>>
File: 1501881784628.jpg (40KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501881784628.jpg
40KB, 720x720px
>>34832202

Civilian probably with little to NO medical training.

Police officer who's been shot 4 times providing on-the spot first aid training to said civilian.
>>
>>34839718
>dude, put pressure on wound

Wow, that was hard.
>>
>>34839840
wound was in his neck and he was having trouble breathing, on top of the wound not bleeding heavily so it didn't hit anything important. Putting pressure on the wound would not have helped him.
>>
>>34831778
>dispatch, tell my family I love them
Oh fuck right in the feels.
But really, you go into that line of work knowing you're going to scrap the scum off the bottom of society every day, so why any cop expects anything different is beyond me.
>>
>>34832050
Hey man, the cop didn't do shit. this isn't a "fucking pig" moment. This isn't anything but a fucking criminal shooting a nervous cop who didn't have any help.
>>
>>34832050
>sitting at Starbucks, typing away on MacBook
>piping hot double soy mocha half-calf latte, sipping away. So good.
>look, a post on /k/ about cops!
>I'm gonna show how edgy I am and say "fucking pigs."
>better post fast, gonna be late for the sale on footie pajamas next door.
>some ass walks by, knocks over my latte. Probably carrying a GUN. Oh, fuck.

POLIIIIIIICE, heeelllllp! This guy might possibly have a gun!
>>
>>34840004
fuck you footie pajamas are dope
>>
>>34840462
Found the melennial.
>>
>>34832204
Would a TASER even be effective through the jackets the shooter was wearing?
>>
>>34840481
found the hater
>>
>>34840551
I wouldn't bet on it.
My dept trains to use it in your off hand in case if fails, to keep your other hand free to grab another weapon. I personally say don't even fucking bother unless the guy's practically naked or you have another cop with you, it's not worth risking your own safety.
https://youtu.be/ZDuAsuTOapM
I show this video to everyone who thinks tasers are reliable. I count three or four failures of their tasers to stop the guy, while their doggo and male officers runs away with their tails between their legs. The only thing that saved the female cop from being sliced and diced is that the perp didn't have the motivation to close the space that she formed with her baton - if he had wanted to, he'd have probably only gotten a lump from it.
>>
>>34841937
They look armed. Why don't they perforate him when he starts swinging a fucking hammer at them?
>>
>>34842349
British police follow different policies than US police.
Personally, in that position, I'd have had lethal ready to go as back-up to the taser, ideally my partner with one and myself with the other, and would have used it once the female officer was cornered and screaming. I couldn't tell you if that's justifiable or not in Bongistan, though.
I only have a vague understanding of how it works there, but I believe the bodycam, far left officer with the baton, and K9 are all regular bobbies, and the two in the heavy vests who take point are an armed response unit backing them up.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.