[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accuracy International Debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: l115a3-2.jpg (356KB, 3820x1158px) Image search: [Google]
l115a3-2.jpg
356KB, 3820x1158px
Accuracy International Arctic Warfare .308 Vs Accuracy International AWM .338 Lapua Magnum.

Discuss.
>>
>>34831452
AWP whore.
>>
>>34831452
PICK UP A WEEL GUN
>>
>>34831460
OP here. I'd tend to agree just want others opinions.
>>
>>34831452
Neither, TRG-42
or custom
>>
>>34831452
Depending on what caliber suits your needs better.
>>
>>34831452
they're the same rifle in different calibers. which one is better depends on which caliber suits your purposes. .338 hits harder, and with a longer effective range as well, so there's that.

Good rifles, was issued one when i was in. Spread 2cm @ 300m if i recall correctly, though I wasn't really all that good of a shot.
>>
>>34831452
I've got three,
AWSM in .338
AWM in 7.62
Some early AWP/PM in .243

the .338 is my favourite but it costs so fucking much to run.

The barrels and actions are fantiastic and can't be surpassed.

>>34831871
TRGs are very good for the price you pay, i admit even I have been looking at one to purchase since my friend showed me his. But i've been saving up for a coopermatch

https://www.roefirearms.co.uk/section-1/Centrefire/ACCURACY-INTERNATIONAL-762-TARGET-RIFLE-PALMA-MATCH-COOPERMATCH-PALMAMASTER-AT-95-MALCOLM%20COOPER-ACCURACYINTERNATIONAL-UK

>>34831956
Depends what barrel you get.
>>
>>34831871
If I could own either I would die a happy man
>>
>>34832077
What do you do for a living if I might ask?
>>
>>34832797
Army officer (technically), i'm on attachment to the FCO and MOD as an "adviser" due to the advantageous circumstances of my wife's employment.

I assure you i didn't buy my collection overnight (even though i probably could if i aks my wife for money).

Theres nothing wrong with starting small and working your way up, the gun i get the most use out of is my parker hale 1100 in 7.62, had that since i was a nipper
>>
>>34832905
Ah figured it was something along those lines, I assumed you didn't get all of em at once, that's a lot for anyone who isn't crazy rich.
>>
>>34831469
only 6 years old and he's already talking about drive bys
>>
>>34832910
i've only been commissioned for 4 years (i did 8 years other ranks) and been married just over a year.

I bought the .243 at least 8 years ago
I bought the 7.62 at most 5 years ago
And the 338 for about 4 years but only finished paying credit on it 2 years ago

I bought most of that on less than £30K a year. But i admit post deployment bounties came in handy, because its like you spent 6 months in a shithole tada - heres 5 grand which went a way.
>>
I first encountered a PM in 1985. There had been a few in service since 1982, apparently, but there was some issue with them that meant they weren't issued until the mid 80s. No idea as to the specifics of it, but they were sat in a lot of armouries not doing much until they all got repaired.
>>
>>34833190
Ewww PMs, the original PM stocks were absolute neck breakers with that fixed cheek piece.

Mine you the origional PM stocks, AICS and AICS folders are going for ridiculous money these days.
>>
>>34831452
Neither, get a TacOps tango 51
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.