[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /k/ own one of these? if so how effective are they against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

does /k/ own one of these? if so how effective are they against medium to large cockroaches???
>>
>>34829944
Insects with tougher carapaces will take maybe a second shot or it won't really be all that effective at all. I've tried it on wasps and it works first shot 70% of the time.
>>
>>34829944
like >>34829985
said not too sure about the toughness of their "armor"

Works great as an AA-bug gun, shoots every winged thing clean out of the air. Took care of a couple Junebugs too, and those guys are a bit tougher.
>>
>>34829944
Why do you NEED to own a deadly SALT gun? Are you going to go shoot up a bugschool?
>>
File: 1490095743083.jpg (90KB, 885x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1490095743083.jpg
90KB, 885x1145px
They're fun as fuck. I love sitting in my garage and getting piss drunk while blasting flies that happen into my parameter.

REMOVE FLY. YOU ARE WORST FLY. YOU ARE THE BACTERIA IDIOT YOU ARE THE BACTERIA SMELL. RETURN TO COW SHIT. TO OUR DRAGONFLY COUSINS YOU MAY COME OUR COUNTRY. YOU MAY LIVE IN ZOO......AHAHAHAH, FLY WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. COWTURD RASCAL FUCK BUT FUCK ASSHOLE FLY STINK SHIT SQHIPERE SQHIPERE...FLY GENOCIDE, BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
>>
When my friend was having his house foreclosed due to a divorce, and he let ot go to shit. Bugs everywhere. Towards the end, we'd make up tactical operations drunk off our ass to eliminate the bug menace.
>>
File: naa mini.jpg (30KB, 487x324px) Image search: [Google]
naa mini.jpg
30KB, 487x324px
>>34830269
>>34830416
Drunken bug killing does seem pretty fun. And it sounds better than my current route of NAA mini with .22 ratshot.
>>
>>34830120

shut up cockroach nobody likes you
>>
>>34830120
>bugs check in to this motel, but they don't check out *guitar frets*
>>
>>34829944
Has anyone tried filling one of these with diamotaceous earth?
>>
>>34831666
I think it would be too powdery to get keep any velocity past a few inches, you're already limited to about 3-4 feet with the salt as it is.
>>
I work at an icecream shop, the flies always tries but i make sure they dies.

But no, srs, its mostly big flies and shit that will come in and promptly get shot down but still be alive and moving, so i come up with creative executions. Lately I've been dousing them in hand sanitizer then burning them, the electric racket is fun, occasionally i put them on toothpicks as a warning to other flies, the salt gun at point blank is hilarious because it literally blows them to pieces.
>>
>>34829944
i shoot them with a bb gun and it works so just get one of those
>>
File: 22LR_ratshot.jpg (138KB, 786x926px) Image search: [Google]
22LR_ratshot.jpg
138KB, 786x926px
>>34829944
.22 rat shot m8.
>>
>>34831666
>>34831713
You have to get sea salt. its surface has more sharp edged than regular salt and supposedly works better at killing things.
>>
>>34832556
If you want to hit anything with it over 2 inches from the muzzle, you better buy a gun meant to shoot it.
>>
>>34829944
don't have one of those, but it took about five solid hits from a nerf n-strike to drop a good size floridian one.
>>
There are youtube videos teaching you to turn actual air rifles into salt guns, and they have a lot more power. Might be good for you OP, if you are trying to kill cockroaches
>>
>>34832754
larger projectile mass should help too

>>34832538
how many bbs are embedded in your walls?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.