[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to keep weapons loaded all the time at home? There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1502391223452.jpg (151KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502391223452.jpg
151KB, 1024x768px
Is it safe to keep weapons loaded all the time at home?

There is no one that will have access to them besides me.

>loaded

ready to go and doesn't alert the burglar to your presence and that you're armed

>unloaded

have to pull the slide back and make noise and alert the burglar that you're armed

what do you do /k/?
>>
>>34828258
It's your house, do what you want.

I just keep my nightstand gun loaded.
>>
>>34828269
I live in an apartment and I'm concerned that if an accidental discharge went off I would go to prison for it
>>
>>34828274
don't pull the trigger.
>>
>>34828300
i won't and have no desire to, do accidental discharges only happen if you've modified your weapon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADGyglYqeoM
>>
>>34828258
the larger concern here is having unsecured firearms in a home where you live alone. someone will break in while you are at work and steal your guns. having one loaded by the bed in case of a break-in is understandable.
>>
>>34828258
>Is it safe to keep weapons loaded all the time at home?
Yes, as long as you don't have young children, it's fine.
>>34828304
They only happen in cases of shit tier manufacturing or negligence.
>>
>>34828327
alright thanks
>>
>>34828420
You are very welcome. Just be sure very careful about obeying the four rules. If you live in an apartment, bullets can go through walls.
>>
>>34828258
I just keep them loaded but on safe.
>>
I know it's controversial but I don't keep my gun racked, I actually like the idea of grabbing it and racking it in a situation where I hear someone in my house. Tyrone is most likely trying to steal shit, not come kill you. When they hear a shotgun pump or a pistol racked and you yell "I'm gonna fucking shoot get the fuck out" they are most likely (in my opinion) going to nope the fuck out. Think about the average burglar, they aren't going in to have a fucking gun fight they just wanna score and get out, nobody wants to get shot. If they continue then well they're pretty fucked up people and you should shoot their ass.

Also no guns don't just go off, shoot it at the range and if it's operating fine there is no reason it should magically change sitting in a drawer.
>>
>>34828613
>When they hear a shotgun pump or a pistol racked and you yell "I'm gonna fucking shoot get the fuck out" they are most likely (in my opinion) going to nope the fuck out
You are deluding yourself. Stay silent and keep the element of surprise. Stay where you are. Do not go and explore the house. If the enemy walk in on your ambush, open fire.
>>
>>34829068
>stay where you are
Fuck that nigga ain't gettin my flatscreen. We have weapon mounted lights for a reason. I'm not letting his black ass make off with my shit while I stay holed up in the bedroom. Hunt his ass down. It's your house ffs
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.