[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assasinate someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hypothetical time /k/omrades.

You are given the opportunity to travel back in time for the purpose of assassinating a military commander.
>you may take anything you can physically carry
>the target must be MILITARY, no civilian politicians. If you wish to kill a despotic dictator or whatever that is a military politician you must travel back to before he seized power
>you will automatically return to your own time the second your target reaches brain death, as determined by your government's handwavium quantum computer
>any method is allowed
>the time machine will support up to 30 continuous days in the past
Who do you kill, and how?
>>
>>34826990
nothing cause im not such a try hard piece of shit that i think about situations where i get to KILL human beings fuck i bet you the kinda of guy who half wants a self defense thing to happen just so he can rip someone to shreds
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x447px
>>34826990
>>
>>34826990
Marcus Licinius Crassus before he started that suicide mission into Parthia.
>>
>>34826990
>Who do you kill, and how?
you with my bare hands
>>
>>34826990
William Tecumseh Sherman
M2 flamethrower
>>
>>34826990

>For the purposes of assassinating a military commander

Never said I couldn't take a detour on the way to the target. The challenge would be finding a target in the same general time and location as Karl Marx in his formative years.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.