[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is spetsnaz actually high speed or a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Russian-Spetsnaz-1024x683.jpg (158KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Russian-Spetsnaz-1024x683.jpg
158KB, 1024x683px
is spetsnaz actually high speed or a meme
>>
high speed high body count
>>
>>34826733
Saying spetznaz is like saying "special forces".

You should be more specific.
>>
>>34826733
Do you mean Alpha Group or whatever?
>>
>>34826788
nigger i don fucking know i study vodka nigger secret squirrel shit
>>
>>34826771
>>34826788
Everyone knows that when someone here says "spetznaz" they always mean Alfa unless specifically stated otherwise.
But fucking annoying autists like you always go "hurr durr be more specific" just to be annoying.

They always mean Alfa, that's what the average person thinks of when they say Spetsnaz and you all know it, you just have to be cunts.
>>
I think spetsnaz is cool. Can someone tell me more about all the different types (Alfa, vdv, whatever) and doctorine, equipment. I am from soviet union I would like to hear more about russia.
>>
File: maytag.jpg (98KB, 634x859px) Image search: [Google]
maytag.jpg
98KB, 634x859px
>>34826936
lol here's your (You)
well deserved
>>
>>34826936
no, they say "spetsnaz" because they think it's a specific group and don't realize it's a general term

Alfa and Vympel are counterterror, nowadays GRU and SSO do all the spooky interesting shit
>>
>>34826936
No they don't you stupid fucking nigger, there's spetsnaz GRU, naval spetsnaz, vdv spetsnaz, Alfa, vympel, Rus, vityaz, zaslon etc.

"Are us special forces high speed or just a meme"

This is the equivalent of what op is asking
>>
>>34826902
and yet here you are in a spetsnaz thread.
>>
>>34826733
Pound for pound pretty bad ass
>>
>>34826733
not at all, they are the first to get lost
>>
>>34827038
Except US Army Special Forces actually is a specific unit, the umbrella term is special operations forces.
>>
>>34826936
>they always mean Alfa
but OP pic are not Alfa
>>
>>34826748
fpbp
>>
>>34826958
VDV isn't spetsnaz, they're the equivalent of our 82nd, they just get nicer toys (like the AS VAL) than the rest of the Russian army. Alfa and Vympel group are CTU's under the FSB, GRU Spetsnaz is their SOG.
>>
File: on-my-position.png (463KB, 1200x975px) Image search: [Google]
on-my-position.png
463KB, 1200x975px
>>34826748
> western special forces ever facing hostage situations like the russians
yea I'm sure you guys would have a much better plan when trying to take 2 dozen chechen monkeys who've rigged all entrances and hostages to bombs
my guess it would either involve drone striking the building, or waiting until the terrorists kill everyone, you ain't got shit on russians tbqh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI01qKAqYts
>>
>>34826748
high speed low drag
>>
>>34826733
Yes, the problem is they're high speed against everyone in front of them.
>>
>>34826771

This.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.