[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I hit the fucking motherlode, guys. I just moved back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

I think I hit the fucking motherlode, guys.
I just moved back to a "purple" state in a relatively big city to use my GI Bill. The only people that shoot here arw fudds. I found a guy running a gun shop out of a fucking closet in his radiator shop.
I bought a box of pic related for $8. That's 40cpr for Chilean surplus 7.62 NATO. He has cases of it. He also has US surplus .30-06 dated 1943 that he wants to sell me for 10cpr because it's corrosive. TEN CENTS PER FUCKING ROUND.
He also has some weird hollow-point .30-06 that almost looks crimped or filed at the tip somehow, supposedly some old attempt at match ammo from back in the day.

I'm so happy I could cry, but I decided to make a thread instead.
>>
How about you post pictures you larping BISH
>>
File: 20170811_005140.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_005140.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>34826704
I'm not gonna take pics of the dude's shop but here's the ammo. Not exactly hard to believe someone got random surplus ammo and my receipt can be faked so I don't know what you want.
>>
Cool. Reminds me of this hole in the wall surplus shop I used to rummage around in. Tiny place absolutely packed with with shit so there would be ammo cans stacked in front of the counter with the contents market in yellow paint, bins of bayonets, drawers with coins ,pins and badges etc
>>
>>34826821
wew post more
>>
File: IMG_2052.jpg (515KB, 2560x1440px)
IMG_2052.jpg
515KB, 2560x1440px
>>34826821
Nice
>>
>>34826983
According to him, a lot of it is from estates. All this surplus I'm talking about came from one old lady who was selling off her late husband's stuff. He says he gets stuff like that on occasion.
>>
>>34826821
check the headstamp on this, anon. Some years/lots of Chilean 7.62x51 were known to go kaboom.
>>
>>34826671
Clipped tips on your hunting rounds is oldschool fuddlore from around that period. The box o' truth did an article about it and had decent results so there may be some truth to it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.