[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protest advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: nerdriot.jpg (106KB, 494x550px) Image search: [Google]
nerdriot.jpg
106KB, 494x550px
So tomorrow (today) I was selected as one of the officers for a protest, mostly its gonna be nerds so nothing to really worry about in terms of anything crazy. However, if the ferguson/baltimore types show up (since they love to adopt a cause as an excuse for violence) how would y'all handle it. Hard mode: our only intermediate weapons we have been given the OK to use is our batons (don't ask because we havent been given a reason why). How would y'all handle it if shit broke loose?
>>
File: 1502245202245.jpg (1024KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1502245202245.jpg
1024KB, 1536x2048px
You don't have someone in your department to break this down for you, m8?
>inb4 obvious bait
>>
>LARPing
lol
Nothing cool will happen. You are wasting your time. You will chant with your nerd friends, have some drinks, get really tired and go home and shitpost in /k/ pulling shit out of your ass saying how something cool happened when in reality nothing happened.
>batons
Cringe. You're not going to be having street fights with riot police. I mean jesus christ, you have "officers" in your little bitty protest? Are you going to give orders to your manlet friends to unleash their batons when a state trooper asks you to kindly step onto the sidewalk?
Give me a break.
>>
>>34826460
Obviously this isnt my first rodeo, I just wanna know how you degenerates would handle it. Sorry for the shit subject, ive been drinking
>>
>>34826478
>4th grade reading comprehension
>>
>>348264681
one on the right
>>
>>34826433
Libs don't respond well to violence upon them. Use your batons.
>>
>>34826516
I'm really hoping Betsy gets some action, she has been getting bored as of late
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (81KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.jpg
81KB, 736x414px
>>34826433
Watch this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLj9u4Ts2NpEta0X05fZVFyBE_03fVaqxJ&v=57QrPKM1B7c

Also, remember, protesting is one thing.
Violent protesting is another.
Take no shit but give none either.
>>
>>34826460
i'd buy braces a tennis bracelet

>>34826481
>make a youtube video about going there to start trouble
>banepost irl
>get chased by a mob
>1911 them
>go to prison
>>
i think bring enough water and energy drink is very important.
>>
Strike first, aim for the mouth area wth your baton, my reason, you might end up with a dumb nigger going at you, with all that adrenaline they might be able to take a whack to the head, hit them in the mouth though, they'll hear the cracking of their teeth and know something is wrong.

At the end of the day, you have a metal bat so no matter where you hit them you'll knock the average faggot down, but you might as well punish them for being little cunts anyway.
>>
>raise baton
>apply force on commie head
>repeat
there, I hope this is simple enough to follow
example of method followed correctly: https://youtu.be/8YDY_MNQwT0
>>
>>34826433

Probably just kill the ones that get violent/destructive and leave everyone else alone.
>>
>>34826478
You are pretty stupid, I hope you understand that someday and do not reproduce
>>
>>34826542
I really don't want to bait/troll, but as an officer of the law, don't you support the right of the people to protest? Isn't your country built on the principle of free expression? I know libs are annoying and retarded af, but shouldn't you let them have their little, legal protest? I understand, that you're talking about violence coming from NLM-types and so on, but a lot (not all, plenty of people are violent for violence sake) of protesters feel that the police are itching for any excuse to smash their heads in and justify their violence because of it and you're kind of making their case for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 650x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 650x349px
>>34826433
Just pretend you're this dude
>>
>>34826433

If you bring an automatic weapon and strike from surprise, you can kill a lot of your fellow jackbooted thugs before any of them can stop you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.