[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun day to worst day in years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>be 24 y/o virgin/manlet/small hands
>already had a chance to shoot a CZ 75 Shadow, Sig 1911 and Glock 19
>ergos weren't exactly for me but thought they were exception
>bring best friend to the range
>rent a HK P30, Glock 17 and Sig 226
>he never shot pistols in his life, shoots amazing at 25 feet
>I can't his shit and shot around 150 more bullets than him
>ergos are yet again shit because of small hands (P30 was perfect except couldn't reach mag release with shooting hand)
>range officer makes fun of me saying it was pretty pathetic
>keeps saying "stop using the mag release, just slingshot it"
>we go to the front desk, ask to try USP9 because that's what I wanted to buy someday
>ergos are horrible for my hands and the mag release extremely tiny
>another employee almost rips my USP from my hands saying "stop releasing the magazine and pressing the slide release, just do it like that it's stupid easy"
>not good and physically too small for the only hobby I liked
>pay and gtfo

>let my best friend try my sports car which my dad bought for me in order to motivate me a little because I am a shitty volunteer firefighter in a big city
>friend drives it super well like he was born for it
>"what an amazing day, right anon?"

>mother and father ashamed and dissapointed in me
>brother is following the same loser path I did
>no real friends, only there to take advantage of me

I'll buy my fucking USP and end it all ffs
>>
>>34825265
>contemplating suicide because of small hands
Maybe you should do it. you weakling.
Do us a favor and hang yourself, we don't need another +1 on the gun death graph.
>>
>>34825265
another millennial that lacks coping skills surprise surprise
>>
>>34825319
>>34825358
I was sarcastic but having small hands fucking sucks, Glock was the only one that fitted me ok and P30 if it wasn't for the mag release
>>
>>34825265
Do it fag
>>
>>34825265
I'm at the Marriott hotel right now. Joining the army tomorrow. My "bitulbadi" roomage is 4 foot 11 and a half. This dude is tiny

You think you got it bad cause you can't into handguns but this dude is about to learn that he's .5 inches too short for his dreams
>>
>>34825265
Just get a compact or subcompact pistol for your tiny hands and also unfuck the rest of your stupid life. You need motivation if you want to stop being a loser. Find or create motivation and stop being a faggot.
>>
>>34825265
I feel ya man
>Might have lost my job this week becuase i knocked off a lug nut plastic cap on a curb (20$ part) and since i did that twice in a year.. its ground for termination
>But the 2 niggers who smashed into each other and caused 1,800,000$ worth of damage to both vehicles keep theirs because LOL first offense

Not op.
But after i come back this vacation this week; im going to take about 15k out of the bank.
Get myself a good few bottles of whisky and start heading west..
I dont know what im going to do, or what im going to get into
but at the end of my cash at my wits end
im gonna just put a round thru my head while driving thru the desert on cruse control.

Basically i feel ya
Im done
I dont fit in society, i never have, never will..
Sure i have family and friends , fiance and all that good shit that people "want".
But i swear to god, im never able to succeed at anything i put my time into

so, im done.
end of this week
gonna just go fucking crazy.
>>
>>34825265
Stop being a feminine bitch and practice. I sucked dick with a handgun, but I started shooting 100 - 200 rounds every week until I got better. If my old arthritic ass can learn to shoot accurately, so can you.
>>
>>34826226
>im gonna just put a round thru my head while driving thru the desert on cruse control.

Damn. I like your style
>>
>>34825265
I'm not exactly a big guy and my hands aren't that big and I practiced with a Beretta M9 until I got decent with it.

You have to practice. Some people are just lucky. Sometimes what you want to do doesn't even line up with what you are good at. I'm one of the best skeet shooters at my range, and I DON'T LIKE IT. It's just not my sport. Yet I regularly outshoot just about everyone at local events when I can be fucked to do it. Here's the catch though, I can't shoot strikers to save my god damn life. I can do revolvers. I can do DA/SA. But for some reason I'm all over the place with strikers.

I only RECENTLY got around to putting all the rounds on a pie-pan in a consistent manner at 10 yards. I still have weird flyers that go wide or high, yet when I hit I'm usually down low due to flinching. When it comes to revolvers, my sister can outshoot me despite NOT enjoying it. I'm not sure what she does, maybe she just doesn't overthink it while I'm actively monitoring my breath, my trigger finger, etc.

I'm no older than you OP. Practice. Practice a lot. Start small. Try a makarov or something; P-83s can be had for some $200 and the single-action is actually pretty decent. Good practice, little recoil, made for smallish hands. Or try a nice snub-nose revolver in .38 special, or Ruger Security Six. Revolvers are pretty manlet-hand friendly due to the skinny grips.
>>
guns are boring anyway when you think about it, and btw, have you seen what they do to people?
>>
>>34826285
>>34826226

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7dtzr
>>
>>34826389
but..

i think it will probally be more like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGkBRsXLz9w
>>
File: 1500565196334.jpg (65KB, 552x528px) Image search: [Google]
1500565196334.jpg
65KB, 552x528px
Try a Walther. PPQ or a P99 if you can find it. I have massive palms and short thick fingers, and it feels great. I went with a CZ75 SP01 instead for some reason though. The main problem isn't your hands or guns though, it's your fucking attitude. You need to get your shit together and do something with your life, or at least find a challenge to overcome. Join the military, go to college, whatever. Just don't be a whiney cunt, and improve yourself like a man, instead of whining like a pussy.
>>
File: 1445982008580.png (147KB, 249x386px) Image search: [Google]
1445982008580.png
147KB, 249x386px
>>34825265
nigga I guarantee I'm an even smaller manlet than you with even tinier hands and I still have lots of fun with handguns. Getting upset because the pistol you wanted doesn't fit your hands is retarded, it's like being mad that you can't hammer a nail with a screwdriver tip. It's the wrong tool for the job and there are plenty of alternatives. Get a East Bloc handgat or a modern subcompact and go to town at the range. Don't give a shit about what people think of your marksmanship and focus on improvement. People will respect your effort to become better.

I know meming about manlets is fun but it's silly and counterproductive to beat yourself up over an aspect of yourself that you can't change.
>>
>>34825265
Nigger I am 5'5 with tiny hands and the CZ-75 fits me fine. I can't reach the slide release either, slingshotting it doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>34826377
fug off
>>
>>34825265
Dude. Bersa Thunder in .380 ACP. The new +p and SD rounds are VERY effective mankillers. The ergos are nice, and sized for smaller hands
>>
>>34825265
How do you fuck up an HK mag release? Just use your trigger finger, retard. It's even easier than a button.
>>
>>34825265
I love how no one else calls you out on "sports car which my dad bought for me". I mean I know we're not libtards who hate on rich entitled white people just on principle, but you really don't have much to bitch about.

>>34826226
Same for you. I know you can still feel shitty when you have nice things, but if you can't leverage all that money to make your life not suck in a sustainable manner you're a moron.

I don't know how people manage to be so miserable all the time when they have shit. I live in a fucking trailer with 3 other people, only have like a grand in the bank and that's after saving for months from my crappy income and fuckton of expenses, I'm married to someone with tens of thousands of dollars in medical and student loan debt and every health problem you can think of, and my car's about to fall apart and you know what? I'm still pretty fucking happy in general.
>>
>>34825265

I don't know what you're talking about. The USP has rather large controls compared to most other handguns.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.