[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEPS drug test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 20170810_213550.png (858KB, 1440x1099px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_213550.png
858KB, 1440x1099px
I'm going to MEPS next week to enlist in the US Navy. I have smoked litterly just a pinch of weed on 4 separate occasions last month. Do bars in mind I run 5 miles every day. How worried should I be?
>>
>>34824744
Might as well not show up if you're too retarded to lay off drugs before MEPS

you're going to get dishonorably discharged before you finish your enlistment
>>
>>34824933
Piss off. If you were knowledgeable on MEPS drug test you'd know you get wavered not disqualified and are able to take it again. If you're not going to be helpful feel free to fuck your self with a cactus
>>
>>34824744
It depends bro. Since THC sticks to fat cells in your body, weed stays in your system for a long time.
It depends on
>how much you smoke
>your amount of body fat (more fat, longer the THC hangs around)
>Amount of exercise
When you say "pinch" I'm assuming that's less than a gram each time. For daily smokers it can take up to literally 3 months. For you, that is if you're really sweating, pissing and burning fat on the reg, it will take less time. Maybe a little bit more than a month, maybe less.
Look bro, I personally wouldn't go to MEPS until at least 2 months after my last smoke sesh. The test at MEPS is a lab analysis and can't be fooled by fake piss. If you have THC, it will notice.
Ya done goof'd OP. Maybe you'll be fine, maybe not. It's reall impossible to say. Keep up the exercise though.
>>
>>34824744
I've pissed clean after 30 days on the regular. There is a certain tolerable level of THC in anyone's system because you can pick it up in all kinds of places. The tests aren't exactly a precise measurement of THC in your system. You really just need to be honest with yourself. I used to do 2 puff and holds every Friday night and was able to pass testing on a Monday because overall I maintained a low level in system. There's plenty of guides online to figure out if you'll fail or not. It depends on how much you did last, how regular you did it how long its been, your overall body fat and your activity levels.
>>
>>34825309
>>34825381
I probably smoked less than .20 of a gram. Never been a real big drug guy but it's hard to avoid when you work construction. Also I am a slightly beefy guy probably 23% body fat. I do sweat when I run tho, practically drench my shirt on these 90+° days
>>
I smoked weed the same month I went to MEPS and came out fine. However, they almost didn't take me because I couldn't get my heart below 100BPM due to the anxiety I had from thinking I'd fail the piss test.
>>
File: 1491419861437.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491419861437.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>34825477
>but it's hard to avoid when you work construction
not that anon but I know that feel. good luck, anon. but please make better choices in the future, i've also dun goof'd a bit tho so what the fuck do I know, partly decided where I went to school based off partying and other bullshit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170618-162234.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-162234.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>34825514
I appreciate the advice man. No worries there. I know it sounds kinda gay but exercise has always been my poison of choice
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.