[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaked Chinese Stealth Bomber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: q.jpg (136KB, 960x518px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
136KB, 960x518px
Leaked Chinese Stealth Bomber
>>
File: 2.jpg (58KB, 650x369px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
58KB, 650x369px
Was presented in model in previous air shows
>>
I'm not even an American, but why does that so closely resemble a YF23? You can't even claim technological convergence here as the YF23s distinctive empennage isn't even a theoretically optimal shape.
>>
>>34824604

Dear $.50 Brigade,

If you're going to Photoshop shit, make it at least convincing shit. The haze filter is a dead giveaway. This isn't 1980. Nobody is taking a 35mm photo through a super-thick tint on a passing car window.
>>
>>34825129
Maybe it's anti-spy satalite smoke screen (tm)
>>
>>34825129
Just a coincidence. The visibility was low probably. Stuff happens but the plane is impressive, you can see it is not edited and did not pass through government screenings. Very believable.
>>
File: Jill.png (244KB, 447x449px) Image search: [Google]
Jill.png
244KB, 447x449px
>>34825408
Indeed, just like the little truck confirms that it's real and totally not a 28mm scale model. Them chongs are so bad ass.
>>
>>34825408

> very believable

Things that are real don't have to be believable. They simply are.
>>
>>34825408
>Just a coincidence
you forgot these ((()))
>>
>>34825479
I meant the way the photo was taken.

You can see that the leaker was an amateur super genius photographer no way related to the government that just happened to take a picture of the superior jet bomber with impressive capabilities.
>>
WTF I fear and respect China now.
>>
>>34824749
>I'm not even an American, but why does that so closely resemble a YF23?

only bit I'm seeing that is particularly similar is the enpennage.

> You can't even claim technological convergence here as the YF23s distinctive empennage isn't even a theoretically optimal shape.

its not the optimal shape, but it may well be one of the optimal solutions for other reasons - mechanical (ie, ease of manufacture) or for ease of control, or for logistics, of ease of packaging of the aircraft without it intruding on other parts.

on top of those considerations, yes, its very likely that they did reference existing designs. After all, why spend 10 years trying out things in the wind tunnel/CFD software, if the first 9 years can be eliminated, and save a billion yen, or whatever the chinese use, in the process?

their military is clearly pushing hard to catch up, they were 30 years behind for a long time. If they can use plagiarism to catch up those 30 years, gather the data needed so that they are in the position to start pulling ahead, if you were in thier shoes, would you say to your aircraft manufacturers "no, you'e not allowed to copy our rivals." and see yourself remain 30 years behind?

that would be fucking stupid.

So is it a copy? perhaps some parts are inspired by. but I can understand entirely why they would.

the real question in my mind is, is that a real plane or a mockup, and if it is real, how long till we see the "leaked" propaganda/PR of it in more detail.
>>
who the fuck things this is real
>>
>>34824604
>200 nuclear warheads
Go ahead and pretend to be relevant, China.

Even France could destroy you.
>>
>>34825665
I really don't think that a country held hostage by freight trucks will ever pose any threat to China.
>>
>>34825665

>needing more than 200 nukes to secure your security

Lmao, who's the real cuck?
>>
>>34825753
0/10 consider suicide
>>
>>34825767
I will when you consider weight loss surgery.
>>
Stop replying to shill/propaganda threads.
Sage .
>>
>>34825786
200 nukes couldnt respond to the us, france, uk, russia, and even the poos in a decade
>>
>>34825694
#S A V A G E B A N T
>>
>>34825835
>shill/propaganda
>assuming the double digit IQ autists like you on 4chan are worth the effort.

You think much too highly of yourself.
>>
File: file.png (360KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
360KB, 640x360px
>>34824604
nice fiberglass mockup you got there
>>
File: 1491529523374.jpg (85KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491529523374.jpg
85KB, 320x320px
>>34824604
where is it? I can see very clearly a new non stealth bomber in the picture.
>>
>>34825889
And yet here you are doing it anyway lil chinkboi.
Sagex2
>>
File: Both_YF-23s_in_flight.jpg (248KB, 1200x901px) Image search: [Google]
Both_YF-23s_in_flight.jpg
248KB, 1200x901px
normally I tend to give China the benefit of the doubt whenever /k/ accuses them of ripping off American or Russian designs, but this is beginning to stretch it.
>>
>>34825906
I'm here to laugh at double digit IQ retards like you. I'm not the OP.
>>
>>34825934
>this is beginning to stretch it.
based on what? Have you done 2000+ hours of CFD calculations plus supersonic wind tunnel testing to arrive at this conclusion or are you simply broadcasting an uneducated guess as a statement of fact?
>>
File: h18 model.jpg (68KB, 960x812px) Image search: [Google]
h18 model.jpg
68KB, 960x812px
>>34825934
I'm pretty certain its based on the exact same principles as the yf23's empennage.

but saying it is a copy is a long stretch. that's a bit like saying that all F1 and indycars are copies of whichever car is launched first in the season, because the aerodynamics are all similar.

if the drawings online of the design concepts are anything to go by, the rest isnt particularly close to the YF23's airframe:
>>
>>34825956
>i-im not OPi swear!

Ping Wei please.
You can sit down lil asian boii
>>
>>34826032
how many years did you spend in Special Ed?
>>
>>34826006
>That intake placement

What happens to the engines at high AoA?
>>
wtf china will grow larger now?
>>
>>34826298
it flips over when doing high AoA stuff, lol.

No engine starvation here.
>>
>>34826629
It's a bomber so prob no high AoA.
Also if that scale is right, its too big to be pulling high G anyways
>>
If bomber so stealthy how'd we get a picture??? Checkmate slant-eyes
>>
>>34826712
if rocks can't move how did you type this msg?

checkmate rock.
>>
>>34824604
Yep this is 100% photoshop even without the filter (inlet size looks way too small). There's a ton of fanboy art fakes floating on the chinese internet, they're easy to spot but frustrating if you wan't the real shit.
>>
>>34825129
That's just smog
>>
This is a naval bomber right?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.