[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crying like little baby man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: has_georg_henke_2.jpg (93KB, 1600x875px) Image search: [Google]
has_georg_henke_2.jpg
93KB, 1600x875px
When is the last time you cried /k/?

The last time I cried was about a week or so ago. It was when I realized that I might never get to own my very own AWSM or Sako TRG 42 in .338 LM.
>>
>>34822419

About a week ago after I finished a novel. The main character was great and died well, but I feel bad that I felt his death so much as a fiction character, when I haven't been able to do as much about real life feelings.

That's enough for one day.
>>
>>34822471
What book?
>>
>>34822491

A man called Ove.
>>
About two years ago, when my cat died.

It wouldn't feel so odd, if it weren't for the fact that I didn't cry when my mother died.
>>
Earlier this week when I had to get my friend committed after they tried to hang themselves and the rope broke.
>>
I think it's been about 8 years. I think it was a movie or something.
>>
File: IMG953171.jpg (82KB, 800x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG953171.jpg
82KB, 800x790px
Last week when we had to put the family dog down. He was a beautiful soul.

Miss you Chickie
>>
File: homunculus3.jpg (95KB, 728x1054px) Image search: [Google]
homunculus3.jpg
95KB, 728x1054px
>>34822419
Yesterday I cried little tears of joy while reading a manga
I'm a huge faggot when it comes to crying out of happiness, but I've never really let my emotions loose when it comes to actual crying. Wish I could tho
>>
>>34822419
Did you seriously cry about that?
>>
>>34822585
He looks like he was a good dog. Sorry for your loss.
>>
Year and a half ago, when my doggo died.
Before that, 2 years ago when my gradfather died.
Doggo was more significant tbqh
>>
>>34822604
Thanks man. He was a very special animal. Never known a more expressive gaze in my life.
>>
File: latest.jpg (10KB, 175x129px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
10KB, 175x129px
>>34822419
Christmas. Showed pic related to my kid brothers
>>
Literally yesterday. I finished a yuri manga called Whispered Words and the ending was so romantic. Romance stories are my weak spot.
>>
>>34822419
i cried about two months ago for the first time in maybe 5-6 years.

My business is not making enough money for me to live but I can't give it up because of contractual obligations to debtors.
>>
Couple of weeks ago when I got home from work and sat in my shed in the dark while sharpening my knife (was going to slit my wrists). Ended up pussying out and crying in my little cuck shed like the pathetic useless faggot I am.
>>
>>34822419
Last year when ma grandma died. But not at the deathbed, not at the funeral, but 1 week later finding something related to her.
>>
File: syria.ancient01.jpg (42KB, 890x422px) Image search: [Google]
syria.ancient01.jpg
42KB, 890x422px
>>34822886
Good luck my friend. I'm a dumb kid with no money on the internet. Tomorrow I'm swearing in to the army, so we all know I make bad ideas

But you can tell me about your business and, in my arrogance, I'll tell you my ideas about how to fix. Good luck, good business
>>
>>34822536
My old man was the same way. He rescued a kitten who he fell in love with and she got hit by a car. He cried for weeks but when his mom died he didn't care. He was more worried about the fact that he wasn't affected by her death than her actually being dead. It was weird
>>
>>34822525
Thats a really good, but sad one
>>
File: 1494349071032.jpg (18KB, 240x289px) Image search: [Google]
1494349071032.jpg
18KB, 240x289px
>>34822419
About 6 months ago while watching Children of Men.

The scene where they're walking through the building and everyone stops what they're doing. It's such a beautiful moment.
>>
>>34822471
why not write a sequeal where he comes back from the dead as the aliens have technology to do so he;s fighting zombies and shit

or he's dead and he has to go through the after life
>>
>>34822597
Yes. The worst part is that even if I could afford it I would have to drive 100 miles to a shooting range long enough to stretch out the 338's legs
>>
>>34822902
Anon, what are your problems? We can help you Anon, just tell us.
>>
>>34822419
Not recently enough. Full blown crying helps relieve stress but I haven't been able to let loose recently.

That said I did tear up/almost cry a lot recently, the most recent being when I was re-watching the ending of Space Patrol Luluco. I was surprise when my eyes got misty at fucking Nova-kun.

>>34822471
Can relate. Don't worry about it too much, the human mind processes emotions in an odd way. Chances are the perspective you were given on him increased empathy significantly.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.