[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most efficient way to treat POWs in a humane way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: images.png (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
26KB, 640x480px
What is the most efficient way to treat POWs in a humane way? Seems like a logistical nightmare.
>>
File: tfw no antifa gf.jpg (108KB, 479x588px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no antifa gf.jpg
108KB, 479x588px
Cryosleep until the end of the war while drawing blood from them during their slumber for emergency transfusions for your soldiers.
>>
>>34821856
Prepare for the edgemeisters who advocate executing all pows
>>
>>34821856
Logistic yourself extra food and medical supplies and don't let PFC Numnutz give them too hard of time. it's not that hard to treat someone decently.>>34821885
>>
>>34821856
Both sides ship all POWs to a neutral country and let the Swiss take care of them.
>>
>>34821921
Offer them cigarettes.
>>
>>34821921
>>34823492
>>
>>34821975
Let them play football or whatever sport they want to keep them fit and their motivation up.
>>
>>34821856
Medically-induced coma until the end of the war, periodically harvesting their blood for transfusions.
>>
>>34821856

One bullet and a shallow grave.
>>
>>34824279
Why waste a bullet when you can just cut their throats with that edge?
>>
File: IMG_2913.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2913.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Issue hormone treatments to all male POWS, dress them as maids, send them to frontlines as "entertainment" for the troops

You'll never have to worry about POWs ever again.
>>
File: Mikhailsaysno.jpg (147KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
Mikhailsaysno.jpg
147KB, 1024x696px
>>34824472
That's disturbing, anon
>>
>>34824472
they'd all get killed
>>
Put them to work filling all the jobs that were left empty when you sent all of the young men overseas.

You get labor, and they get to spend the war chilling and out of your hair.
>>
>>34824505
More incentive for the enemy soldiers to not get caught like a bunch of weak bitches
>>
>>34824512
One of the perks of living in a degenerate society like ours is that a ravaged boipucci is no longer a necessarily fatal injury.
We can sew them back up, botox their sphincters, and send them back to the front, good as new.
>>
>>34824551
You want them to surrender, you idiot.
>>
>>34824579
The faster they surrender, the faster the boipucci industrial complex stops
>>
>>34824565
ok sweden
>>
>>34824472
forced feminization is against the Geneva convention (unfortunately)
>>
>>34824472

In my head. I struggle with the morality of such a situation but... in my pants...I struggle with the looming homosexuality...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.