[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

> deployed to Afghanistan
> Guard duty defending some shithole "Hearts and Minds" hospital tent
>Not much action but get to take some pot shots at shitheads trying to steal shit
>one morning go up watch stand
> Some fuckers in a car approaching
> "shitaintright.webm"
> Fuckers try a drive by on the tent
> return fire from my hunting stand
> Oh shit
> stand tips
> land on my back
> car turns around a corner with a smash
> check mag five rounds left
> get up and pursue the car
> Ambush!
> the fuckers try to ram me with the car two rounds into the car hitting the passenger
> Car swings around fire the rest of my bullets to the fuckers
> "Critical Hit"
> Pop both front tires and finally kill the passenger
> Car runs into a hut
> Run over going to kill the driver bare hands like a fucking S.E.A.L.
> driver jumps out with a machete
> You wanna live forever you apes?.Federation
>Hand to hand combat with my knife
> Get a good slash to the guys turban causing it to fall away
> It's my coworker from construction work back home
> TheFuckIsHappening.jpg
> Wait this isn't afghanistan
> I am back in Homeland
> Just slashed open my friends face with a boxcutter
Fucking PTSD

I haven't even served.

why did I have this dream?
>>
>>34821093
>why did I have this dream?

Because your subconscious is a dick with an overriding urge to beat you in your dreams, and it knows how best to fuck with you to achieve that goal.
>>
>actually taking the time to greentext a dream you had and posting it on a board dedicated to the discussion of guns just because you were a soldier in the dream

Was it Autism?
>>
>>34821093
>be innadream
>medieval times, somewhere inna promised land
>defending a small fort with about ~50 guys against hufe Saracen horde
>taking potshots from ramparts with crossbow
>out of bolts
>Saracens trynna break down gate
>dreamfastforward - suddenly in front of gate with other guys
>yelling in French, I don't speak French
>gate finally gives way
>I get stabbed in the neck with a spear through the shieldwall
>die choking on my own blood

Wake up, taste blood in my mouth. Bit my fucking tongue
>>
>>34821093
>apes?.Federation
what was meant by this?
>>
>>34821093
>I have a point to make, but how shall I go about it? Surely the average audience will have a hard time understanding my work so I'd better add some nuances to make it easier to understand.
>I want to show that veterans are dangerous timebombs so I'll draw a soldier with a grenade for a head. But people might not get that so I'll make his name PTSD and write caution:grenade on his head too.
> I want people to know he's back home too, so I'll write "home sweet home" on a soda can for some reason
>yup this is very nuanced
Political cartoonists are the lowest form of pseudo-intellectuals
>>
>>34821140
Shucks, Chuck, don't be a turd
>>
>>34821143
that was your former life anon
>>
>>34821093

>go to iraq

>don't do shit

>nothing happens, just hot and smells like shit.

>stand at the gate for guard duty. Knowing I can get blown up at any moment.

>nothing happens

>get back to the US.

>Claim PTSD, even though.. nothing happened.

This is the case with 80% of veterans.

Bullshitters.
>>
File: they_sucked_his_brains_out.jpg (93KB, 2167x1072px) Image search: [Google]
they_sucked_his_brains_out.jpg
93KB, 2167x1072px
>>34821150
>>
>>34821193
Cool reddit spacing m8
>>
>>34821093
>I haven't even served
we could tell
>>
File: dream.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dream.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>innadream
>top down view of a naval battle that I'm commanding
>pencil drawn ships on a paper map, like pic related
>modern ship, carriers, amphibious assault ships, etc
>Direct my amphibious assault ship to board the enemy carrier since it carries Marines adept at close combat
>Marines pour out of AAS onto carrier like in a TW game

>somehow end up as one of the Marines, we're below decks on the carrier
>we're in formation armed with spears or boarding pikes for some reason, no guns in sight
>we're dressed in modern blue camo
>enemy also armed with melee weapons but few/no spears
>irl friends besides me, some in the enemy formation too
>give speech about how we can outreach the enemy with our spears
>CHAAAARRGE
>friend in front of me gets entangled with an enemy, stab enemy to try to help friend
>gets stabbed in the gut by another enemy
>wakes up

10/10 would dream like this again
>>
>>34821193

From the book/research the Restrepo guy did, you have more people being PTSD than have seen active combat. It's more the PTSD of going from the organized coheisve solidarity and unity of the military into the sink or swim anarchy of civilian life where you have no sense of shared values/commitments/solidarity.
>>
Its a dream to train you for combat
>>
>>34821093
>5 years ago
>Can finally sleep after a shit day
>Dream of being an gunner in a MRAP
>Dream of removing suncover because of some reason
>Driving along shattered brickwalls and on dusty roads but there is lush foliage
>Seeing civilians at the side of the road
>Reloading M2 and getting another ammo box without top cover
>Dream stops
>1 year forward
>Me being in a MRAP with dustcover for fun
>It all comes back in an instant
>>
>>34821193
My favorite one is the girls who never left the states and claimed PTSD because she was a mechanic and thought she saw blood in a vehicle once (it was hydraulic fluid)
>>
>>34821093
A dreamt i got swallowed whole and alive by holstein cow, wouldnt recomend it. top that OP
>>
>>34821093
Although this comic is a good awareness of PTSD, it's also terrible because it promotes the stereotype that all veterans who come home are a "ticking timebomb" of PTSD which makes it more difficult for them to get jobs or live in civilian life.
>>
>>34824012
You dear to imply that cute grenade is a threat?
>>
>>34821093
>be me
>innadream
>being chased by demons through a forest
>loading a webley while running
>try to be cool guy and flip it shut
>bullets fly out
>demon kills me
>>
>>34825532
>try to be cool guy
and ya failed
>>
File: Ferrets lack fear.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ferrets lack fear.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>34821093
Had one last night where my entire family, relatives and one of my ferrets died from SHTF and only my second ferret survived.

What followed was The Road only with a ferret instead of a kid and a lot more shooting of looter and bandits.

One of the few operator dreams in recent memory. I do get a lot of mind fucks.
Worst was when a demonic little girl forced me to eat my own testicles with the entire world watching in order to prevent the apocalypse.
That freaked me out.
>>
>>34825532
>>34826469
Also had one like 8 years ago when I was huffing.

Me, Soldier and Demoman from TF2 went on a trip to India. We were riding elephants but when I stopped to take a shit in an outhouse there was evidence Soldier was actually a hermaphrodite succubus demon written on the outhouse walls.
He then transformed and flipped the outhouse. I ran all the way to an Indian Christian Church that looked like a normal American Church. Futa Succubus TF2 Soldier tried to kill some priest but I saved him and Soldier turned it's attention to me. I ran in circles around the Church away from him until I was entirely out of stamina. I proceeded to get on my knees and cry like a bitch because I was gonna die, just sobbing and accepting my fate,
then Demo out of fucking nowhere attacks Soldier, Demo and the Priest I saved drag me into the Church, saving me.
Dream ended there. Not sure if I can ever forget it.
>>
>>34821093
Don't know, why did I have a dream that a clown kidnapped a bunch of kids and tried to burn them in a warehouse only to be stopped by a man in a black trench coat wearing a burlap sack over his head?
>>
>>34821093
>shit that didnt happen: the post
>>
>>34821140
Mr. Sneed
>>
>>34821093

why is a grenade ticking
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.