[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

call me kasarda, inrange kasarda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14

maximum autist level approaching
>>
>>34819834
He doesn't have enough patches.
>>
cringing at his behavior during the class depicted in the vid
>>
>>34819834
I don't get the point of all the training he advocates, unless you're really planning on a red dawn scenario. Otherwise just join the military and stop pretending to be a soldier.
>>
>>34820053
The point is this: 1) it's expensive and thus exclusive. You get the "I'm special' feeling because not everyone can afford to do what you're doing. 2) He gets to LARP his warrior fantasies without risking anything. 3) He gets the ego stroke of all the fan-wankers out there paying attention to him online.

His occupation is self-service. At least Ian serves to illuminate and record the historical record of firearms for the digital era. Karl is just jerking off on camera.
>>
>>34820261
The only real point to training I think is to become good at defending yourself and your house if someone breaks in.

The faux battle crap is just pointless
>>
>>34820499

For anyone who isn't shooting people for a living or attempting to participate in competition at a high level paying for training is a waste of money that could be better spent on practice ammo. Mastering the basics is not complicated. Jamal kills people everyday in Chicago one-handed, not using the sights with FMJ ammo out of a gun that has never been cleaned.
>>
File: 1499455233373.png (158KB, 289x307px)
1499455233373.png
158KB, 289x307px
>>34820574
>Jamal kills people everyday in Chicago one-handed, not using the sights with FMJ ammo out of a gun that has never been cleaned.
>in Chicago

But I thought pistols were illegal in Chicago?
>>
>patch faggotry
How do we stop this shit?
>>
>>34820053
maybe they're fun and offer an experience most people can't get on their own
>>
>>34820920
Yeah the same as going to Disney and just about as useful in your daily life.
>>
>>34820261
>>>34820053
>The point is this: 1) it's expensive and thus exclusive. You get the "I'm special' feeling because not everyone can afford to do what you're doing. 2) He gets to LARP his warrior fantasies without risking anything. 3) He gets the ego stroke of all the fan-wankers out there paying attention to him online.
>His occupation is self-service. At least Ian serves to illuminate and record the historical record of firearms for the digital era. Karl is just jerking off on camera.

CC: InRange production manager

Playing soldier is the more cringe thn I can bear. Being a wehraboo and/or Nazi enthusiast is enough. Something I can stand in the context of historical firearms.

But this? Non
>>
>>34819834
His channel made me a better shooter desu
>>
>>34821085
>just about as useful
exactly, being happy is one of the best parts of life and we should all strive to have fun and enjoy life
>>
>>34821248
If Arbeitslager Karl was making videos telling everyone to go to training because it's the best LARPing vacation ever I'd agree with you about the fun. What he(and most trainers DESU) does is try to convince you that ZOMG you are a walking liability if you own guns and don't take high-speed training classes from the real deal killers of hadji and learn to operate operationally while gear testing your multi-meme jock strap(and your backup jock strap 2 is 1, 1 is none). STOP FAILING ANON! SPEND $5k ON A WEEKEND OR TURN YOUR GUNS IN TO A BUYBACK.
>>
>>34821462
Pretty much this: he's said in Q&A videos that he doesn't really respect the mindset of owning guns for fun and enjoying them for that simple reason of liking them.

GUNS ARE TOOLS WITHOUT IDEOLOGIES. GUNS ARE TO BE TRAINED WITH.

It's just wannabe operator BS, get good enough to be comfortable protecting yourself and your home, and have fun with the rest. I want to do a 2 gun just so I can fuck around with my K98k and see how it works under pressure, whereas shooting a gussied up AR sounds about as fucking boring as it gets, and I say that as an AR owner.
>>
>>34820053
It's like a vacation
>>
>>34821872
Several thousand bucks for a weekendfor an old veteran who's still living out his good ole days through idiots willing to make him rich?

Okay.
>>
File: 1485085894608.gif (3MB, 386x232px)
1485085894608.gif
3MB, 386x232px
>>34820053
>just sign your life away for 4 years for training!
>>
>>34821761
>Giddy
We gottem guys
>>
>>34822469
Quiet, civilian
>>
>>34819834
~Karl
>>
>>34822489
I'm not giddy
>>
>>34821761
He said he doesnt respect the mindset of becoming a loyal fanboy to a gun who rejects all criticism of it.

Basically he was saying dont get emotionally attached to your glock to the point where you lose your shit if someone says it sucks

>>34822497
Oh look, the typical retarded 11b with superiority complex.

Tell me, why would someone waste 4 years of sucking up all the bullshit that is the military just for "muh training" when he could shell out money to recieve training thats way more focused than anything the military provides to the aversge grunt.
>>
>>34821761

I agree. If Karl's opinion is followed to its logical conclusion then there should be no homely garage hobbiests who bang out interesting devices for fun with their tools simply for their own amusement, nor should there be people who own anything other than a Honda Civic because actually nice cars are only for people who are super serious about them. Fun is a perfectly good reason to do any hobby.
>>
>>34822581
See, Karl does this shit for fun and profit but he can't admit that because it shatters his delusion that he's really one hard lead-slinging motherfucker who knows his shit and that the only easy day was yesterday when he realized he was out of tendies.
>>
>>34821761
>>34822581
>missing the point this hard
If you live near BLM land you know exactly the kind if person he is talking about, the fucked who has a shotgun and brings his washing machine out in the middle of the desert , shoots it up, shreds it with Tenerife and leaves a trail of shells and garbage. He doesn't respect that aspect of the community, a bunch if children who can pick up after themselves.
>>
>>34822649
It's the middle of nowhere, hippy. No one cares there's trash there and it's a hot shithole anyway. Hell, if I lived there I'd make a point of dumping shit because I would hate living there.

Anyone who has a gun should be shooting indoors in an air conditioned range, if they can't afford it their life isn't worth defending anyway.
>>
>>34822701
>No one cares there's trash there and it's a hot shithole anyway. Hell, if I lived there I'd make a point of dumping shit because I would hate living there.
That's literally nigger-tier reasoning:
>"I hate this place because it sucks!"
>makes it suck worse by littering and dumping garbage all over
>"god this place is a fucking dump, why would anyone come here?"
>repeat process
>>
>>34822742
Dumping and shooting shit is fun, you fucking bootlicker; hauling it out like a garbageman is not. Maybe they should hire some people to take care of it instead of making me do it should I feel the want to do so.
>>
He has said in one of the Q&As that he is not emotionally invested in any of his guns, and that he thinks people who are have problems. Either he is entirely devoid of humor and fun in his life, or he is a liar. It's very normal for people who own and shoot guns to grow attached to them, hell military culture has a long tradition of personifying weapons. Inherited guns are also thought of in this vein, and almost every collector is attached to at least a few of their guns.
Karl has fallen into the "guns are tools" meme so hard that he probably doesn't even have fun owning guns anymore.
>>
File: 1482090674281.png (65KB, 237x230px)
1482090674281.png
65KB, 237x230px
>>34822701
>literally unironically advocating shitty indoor ranges
>>
>>34822802
See
>>34822549
>>
>>34822777
>"the government should have to clean up after me, as I can't master the fine art of personal responsibility"

Nigger confirmed.
>>
>>34822802
Karl is full of shit. If he wanted a car he could drive a honda but he bought fucking Kübelwagen. He's the textbook example of emotional investment in objects. LOOK AT HIS FUCKING HAIRCUT. The man is a 24/7 LARP festival masquerading as a serious operator.
>>
>>34822802
I watch InRange videos on my tv via Roku all the time, and I get really almost nostalgic when the older episodes start playing, where it's obvious they're both having so much more fun and are actually passionate about intellectual curiosity with shooting. Karl lost that after the Pat Mac videos, and Ian is just along for the (mostly) ugly ride.
>>
>>34822883
>fun things should be illegal
Hi karl
>>
>>34822928
How is that even close to what I said?
>>
>>34819834
That guy's such an insufferable arrogant piece of shit. Can't fucking stand him.
>>
File: 124125943309.jpg (219KB, 598x450px)
124125943309.jpg
219KB, 598x450px
>>34822777
Jesus fucking christ you worthless piece of shit. Did daddy not punch mommy hard enough in the stomach to dislodge you you fucking tumor?
>>
>>34819834
Thats it, im joining the military. I dont think I would ever even go close to going this far. I hope to have a healthy mid life crisis which involves buying an expensive toy, or having a borderline affair.
>>
>>34822802
Guns are tools, if you treat them like toys you wind up like this chuckle fuck >>34822701

And if he was a 'le serious tryhard' like you keep pushing he had videos fucking yesterday of shooting a match with Ian running a carcano and him with his Mauser.
>>
>>34819834
Imagine how much it must hurt to have never done something you always wanted to do. Then to do something that is so close yet so far from the actual thing for a hobby and to take it this far.
>>
File: 1499347823947.png (281KB, 695x572px)
1499347823947.png
281KB, 695x572px
>>34822983
>le

KYS
>>
>>34822997
>not understanding why I put that in quotes
Your butthurt towards his tone speaks volumes of the kind if person youbare and the kind of echo chamber you prefer.
>>
>>34822846
Except he took it a step farther than that. He didn't just mean it in terms of fanboyism.
>>
>>34823077
Yeah, he meant it as 'don't fucking melt down Lugers because of their accoscatuon with basis and don't call luger collectors nazis'

It's just him venting frustration over the image whereboos get but it's not wrong
>>
>>34822966
I have this thought frequently, but I'm nervous my previous heart condition would act up in PT.
>>
>>34822994
What he does to military service is what the HMG Sturmgewehr is to the real STG44.

It looks like it, sort of, but different enough that you will NEVER be satisfied with it.
>>
>>34821105

nazi enthusiast i wish, he's a major cuckold who thinks humans are all one race
>>
>>34822994
I don't believe he wanted to actually walk the walk. That requires risk, effort and sacrifice. He's doing exactly what he wants. He's getting paid to pretend he's a toughguy and get wanked off by losers on the internet. Anyone that calls him on his bullshit he can just delete their comment and continue the fantasy. I really wish Ian would dump his ass. No way he would have a successful channel without his association to Ian's actual, worthwhile content.
>>
>>34823205
You sound jealous
>>
>>34823202
Very possibly just says that for the camera because he's aware of neo nazi accusations since he first started appearing in Forgotten Weapons videos years ago.

He's an image minded person, which is fine, but when you have a lot of people (even jokingly) call you very ugly things, you tend to do what you can to shake that off.

Pretty much everyone has a power level they keep hidden, because it's expected by today's society that you not have one at all.
>>
>>34823230
I'm for reals jealous as fuck of Ian. He gets to touch all the things. I want to touch all the things. Karl is just....sad.
>>
>>34823258
People forget he wasn't always so serious.

Flektarn Karl was the best Karl.
>>
>>34822888
>could drive a honda but he bought fucking Kübelwagen.
Good point
>>
>>34823281
>Fat Karl is best Karl
He still runs around like he's a fatty. At least he did at the competition I saw him at in Utah. Can't wait to beat him at Red Oktober match this year.
>>
>>34823205
eh he could just do what I did
>4 years
>pog MOS
>only tell people "I'm a Marine"
>they always assume I did something badass
>>
>>34824214
I used to be fat, and I can say it can take years to unlearn how to move/think like you did when you were fat. I haven't been fat in 10 years, yet I still instinctually think of myself as fat at first thought about myself even though I'm a scrawny DYEL now.
>>
>>34824380
The ballsy part of signing up for military service is that you are willingly giving up a bit of your freedom of choice. IDGAF if you were a cook, it's not like you could just quit and go home if you got your feels hurt. It's the idea of lack of control that kept me from enlisting. I respect the hell out of people who can do things I can't.
>>
>>34819834
Will /k/ be invited to Ian & Karl's wedding?
>>
>>34824494
/k/ would crash it
>>
>>34820053
I would rather take a class, have fun and learn some things rather than give up my rights during the formative years of my life, after which I'll spend the rest of it reminiscing about my glory days like a former state champ that never went pro and this lives at the bar to avoid his wife and 3 kids
>>
>>34821085
I don't CC in case of my daily life, I do it for the worst day of my life
>>
>>34824623
>rather than give up my rights during the formative years of my life, after which I'll spend the rest of it reminiscing about my glory days like a former state champ that never went pro and this lives at the bar to avoid his wife and 3 kids
What?
>>
>>34821761
>he doesn't really respect the mindset of owning guns for fun and enjoying them for that simple reason of liking them.

And yet he's best Bros with Ian. Stop interpreting shit wrong
>>
>>34824662
You can be best friends with someone without agreeing on everything. I recall the mildly awkward moment in that Q&A where Ian says he's actually okay with people owning guns just for fun.
>>
>>34824642
You can CC effectively without paying to LARP for a weekend.
>>
>>34822701
I'll let this guy have a (You) for actually making me a little angry
>>
File: DunningKrugertheBoard.webm (1MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
DunningKrugertheBoard.webm
1MB, 888x500px
>>34821761
Between the Karl mindset of "guns are tools and you should get good with them" and the /k/ mindset of "guns are cool because they are in video games and movies and you should spend more time posting pictures of them online than actually getting good with them," I would say that Karl is less of a faggot than most of /k/ in this case.

You have only to look at the webms of that infamous /k/ meetup (pic related for one example) to see just how laughably inept your average /k/ user here is when it comes to actually shooting. These are the same people who are telling you things like "formal instruction makes you a worse shooter brah!" or that "anything other than 9mm has too much recoil!" While Karl might be a Hitler Youth reject and LARPer, he is at least a very competent shooter. Most of this board can't even claim that.
>>
>>34824494
>>34824596
I would make Ian fall in love with me and Karl would shoot me
>>
>>34824897
>suggesting anyone competent who frequents /k/ would got to a meetup

It's okay Karl I understand it's tough when people judge you but you are passing judgement on people you don't and will never know. I'm judging you based on what you willingly puts out into the public realm.
>>
>>34824907
Teletubby anon would be walking around
>>
>>34824897
I'm not saying he isn't fucking good at what he does, I'm just saying he's gotten serious to the point to where he doesn't even look like he enjoys it anymore.

Only reasons I don't shoot much are cos finding a good range in the Twin Cities is fucking impossible, and I mostly am a milsurp collector and buy milsurp guns for my collection rather than much ammo. I still shoot them all, just not near as much as I'd like to. I also earn literal poverty wages, but I'm trying to find a new job.
>>
>>34820920

If you have the money and just want to have some fun and shoot guns with a side benefit of actually learning something, why not find an actual highly decorated combat vet. At least you are giving your money to someone that has tested their theories with their life on the line.

I'm talking real combat vets and not Yeager who got people killed because he was to weak to hold the clutch in or any of the others that have shady records but seem to have everything figured out.
>>
>>34820625
Uhh... not since like 2011 or so. You can even conceal carry there now.
>>
>>34825084
Thank you for the info so I can stop saying outdated memes.
>>
>>34825050
>If you have the money and just want to have some fun and shoot guns with a side benefit of actually learning something, why not find an actual highly decorated combat vet.

1.) How highly decorated are we talking here? Remember that a Distinguished Service Cross is a recognition of valor, not marksmanship.

2.) You are assuming that you can find one in your local area AND that the ones you find will be legit. As you stated in your own post, many of the kinds of people who bill their credibility on their service record are actually frauds and conmen.

3.) Veterans overwhelmingly used rifles during their service. Most receive little to no pistol training. The only situation in which a civilian is going to call on a rifle to defend himself is during a home invasion. He will be using a pistol in all other cases.

4.) Being good at performing a task is a completely different matter than being good at instructing others on how to perform that task. See: Issac Newton's SRTEs

5.) Related to the former point, if you have met veterans, even ones who have in fact been in combat and been decoated, you will know that they are some of the biggest peddlers of fuddlore and misinformation around.

After taking all of these things into account, your average person is far better off taking a class from someone like Masaad Ayoob, who, as I understand it, also teaches his students about the legalities associated with various common real-world situations, than with some dude whose only qualification is that he has a Bronze Star and 2 deployments.
>>
>>34824907
>Implying Gays are capable of understanding what love is
>Implying straights like it
>>
>>34822469
/thread
>>
Call me Karl "Imma let you finish" Kasarda.

As a dentist I offer my services free of charge just to make him stop looking like second class citizen while trying to look smart.
>>
>>34820625
>Jamal complies to the law
>>
>>34828021
I've noticed in nearly every video as of recent he HAS to get HIS point in over Ian, even if they're saying basically the same thing.

I'm cringing watching it, wondering how Ian doesn't just stand up and nut him for being such a know it all contrarian cunt
>>
>>34819965

He's so different to the people in that class, and his gear is so different that if those other people have maturity to step back a little they'll probably appreciate him being there rather than not. I'm concerned about high pitched opinions tho.
>>
File: dude wtf.png (831KB, 852x434px) Image search: [Google]
dude wtf.png
831KB, 852x434px
>>34828137
What he used to do
>after training ask the teacher to explain reasoning for course
>off class time nice and coherent

What he does now
>in class
>starts talking about BS and wasting everyone's time on class with his opinions
>films without permission

I love how he just straight up states his opinions,the guy is obviously not right in the head or the fame is getting to him.
>https://youtu.be/1eonQFGf9o4?t=224
>>
>>34824596
With no survivors!
>>
>>34822802
He has autism, it's a widely known fact.
>>
>>34820053
>just join the military
Or you could just fuck off, ShareBlue.

The only, ONLY people I see perpetuate this are regressives spewing rotting cultural marxism. I don't mind if somebody wants to join the military, it's actually a good career choice in a lot of cases, but let's cut the bullshit because you don't want another babykilling Republican out on the streets owning !!GUNS!! at all.

>>34824623
That's probably the best way to describe the military today, we desperately need a bureaucratic overhaul.

>>34821462
>>34821761
>>34822581
>>34822617
>>34822649
>>34822802
>>34822888
And others, I think I've quoted enough.

Anyway, I distinctly remember him saying having guns for fun and plinking is fine if that's what you want to do. Honestly, no bullshit, if Karl felt as you guys are saying I have to admit that I'd agree with him. I don't really respect people who own guns for fun, they're just shit people buy for the sake of having it then. (outside of collecting for historical purposes, of course, that's a different subject) I don't respect somebody for owning a truck with plastic brush guards, a 500lb winch, and all sort of other bullshit accessories on a vehicle that never leaves the asphalt. Why should I respect that?

If a guy takes his beat to shit rifle out and trains with it, how the fuck ever he trains I don't care, and is actually good with the thing then I can acknowledge that. That's an accomplishment, he put time into it and did stuff, it's worth paying a little respect toward that.

Maybe it's because I'm a rural type who grew up and lives in an area with more and more urban types pretending to be ~country~ and it's made me bitter, I don't know. I've just always been bothered by people who buy things and then never use them, hoarding does not earn respect from me. Sorry.
>>
File: 1499324030478.jpg (35KB, 608x645px)
1499324030478.jpg
35KB, 608x645px
>>34828504

Go fuck yourself, it's none of your business what I own nor how I use it short of endangering people. I did not buy the guns I have "just for the sake of having them" I bought them because I find all mechanisms fascinating and going out to plink when I can afford ammo quite enjoyable. Sometimes it's not a matter of not caring to use them often or at all but rather a case of not having enough time or money to do so regularly. I don't need some holier than thou country bumpkin telling me what to do with my own property.
>>
>>34828566
>Go fuck yourself
>it's none of your business
>I did not buy the guns
>I bought them
>reee
>Reee
>REEE
All this in response to me saying I don't respect somebody who just has a bunch of shit they bought?

It normally wouldn't be my business but it seems like you desperately want to make it mine and to that I say no, get over yourself, you're an idiot. I don't care why you bought your oodles of things and other assorted shit, I really don't, but I'm not going to respect you for it.

So stop fishing for your gold star you histrionic faggot, you need to earn one if it's coming from me.
>>
>>34828178
>>films without permission
source?
>>
>>34828622
The fucking video in the post,the class is ongoing and he is asking "questions that will interest his viewers" instead of listening.
>>
>>34828637
I watched that video and it doesn't seem like he is doing it without permission.
>>
>>34828649
Then you are as self inserted as him which is no wonder considering the disability.
>>
>>34828594

>Needing your respect of all people
>On an anonymous Brazilian woodworking forum

Nigger I don't even know who you are, I just think your opinion is shit.
>>
>>34828652
can you point me to specific time when this happens?
>>
>>34828678
Im not here to teach you basic reasoning skills please advise your PCA.
>>
>>34828667
>throws a fucking fit when somebody doesn't respect his life choices
>immediately claims he doesn't need respect
Yeah sure, buddy. You bet.
>>
>>34828699
all I'm asking for is to being pointed to specific part of the video to analize it more thoroughly
>>
>>34823013
>>not understanding why I put that in quotes
>>why I put
>>I
>Your butthurt towards his tone speaks volumes of the kind if person youbare and the kind of echo chamber you prefer.
>towards his tone
>his
So is it you or someone else?
>>
>>34820053
what are you doing on here then?
>>
>>34824782
>huge fucking ak
>cc class
>>
>>34822888
this is stupid. the point being he likes the kubelwagon, but if shit hits the fucking fan hes gonna drop that shit like a hot potato. thats what he means by "emotional investment". if youve got a m4 and 30 rounds and come across an ak and 15,000 fucking rounds and you decide "muh m4"....
>>
Karl seems like the type of guy who has invested so much in what he does, that his identity is irrevocably linked to it and he's got no choice but to keep going, even if he's lost the passion.
>>
>>34828781
like a wife, but he can sell and trade his for another one whenever he wants for whatever he wants. a nice, thick black rifle, or jungle fever with a nice short little carbine. hell, maybe he will dabble with a bit of the long thick 4 gauge, god willing his gunexuality is comfortable with it. or maybe he will fiddle around with little d...erringers. could be a blast
>>
>>34828779
Good thing there's an abundance of cars you can just find anywhere for free.
>>
>I hate Karl because he takes everything so seriously
>I take everything Karl says super seriously
>only a tryhard would hold administrative positions for shooting matches
>Ian probably doesn't like Karl ether
>Karl doesnt like people who shoot for fun only! Clearly he thinks they shouldn't enjoy them!
>I bet karl forces Ian to go along with his plans!
>Karl doesn't get all memes like a 17 year old
>Karl is trying to take control the channel!
>it was Karl's idea to become patreon supported only for more money! (Haha wow)
>KARL
>KARL I LOVE YOU

This is the same crowd that thought grabbing Ian's ass was a good idea

im no fan of Karl but I swear every post trying to rip him apart reeks of autism or jealousy
>>
/k/'s gay boner for Ian and hate boner for karl is fucking hilarious

>>34828878
This
>>
>>34828878
basically this
"/k/' is just tsundere for karl
>>
>>34824897
lel, /k/ got rekt.
>>
>>34828878
>grabbing Ian's ass was a good idea
the one done that was reddit
>>
>>34828504
>thinks people in rural areas don't buy guns for fun
Yeah, bullshit you live in a rural area. Almost every hunter anywhere has multiple guns, but only ever drags the same one out every year. Lots of guys buy .22s, shoot them for a few months, and tosses them in a closet. And since when do people in rural areas train? Not in my experience.
>>
>>34828504
>The only, ONLY people I see perpetuate this are regressives spewing rotting cultural marxism.
Bull fucking shit. I said that is because I'm being a realist: if you want to dress like an operator all the time, talk like an operator, and train in a militaristic fashion, who the hell are we fooling? Just join the Army and have the real thing if you like to simulate soldiering so damn much. Otherwise the shit just looks cringe.
>>
>>34828141
I think he wears that because of a belief in training in your shtf gear
>>
>>34828699
>here to teach you basic reasoning skills please advise your PCA.
>tfw I'm a pca for tards and autists

I fucking hate my job.
>>
>>34828732
Mostly here for /msg/ and the WWI and WWII conversations, but I do watch InRange pretty religiously.
>>
>>34825215

I'm not sure you read my post. I said if you just want to have fun and shoot some guns and maybe learn something, then choose a decorated vet. You will accomplish the task and your money will at least go to someone who put their life on the line.

I'm not assuming that there will be one in every local area. Road trips are a thing and it is better to travel to a legit place then to just go to the local guy who may or may not know anything or provide a memorable experience.

Most folks wanting to gun for fun want to shoot rifles, preferably full auto. Pretty sure vets that are offering up classes will be proficient at pistols as well. Just because you were in the military doesn't mean you can't shoot pistols.

Like anything, do research and pick a good place. The location is important. The resources our important. The instructors are important.

Masaad is a great choice but has nothing to do with just gunning for fun. Again, you didn't seem to read my post.

Just would rather see those that aren't "serious" or semi serious students us vets instead of those that didn't serve.
>>
>>34829537
>MUH VETS
>>
>>34822928
See right now I could have fun murdering you, but that's illegal too.

Fun things are illegal if they have externalities.
>>
>>34829594

better than

>MUH NEETS
>>
File: ay yo.jpg (74KB, 1035x937px)
ay yo.jpg
74KB, 1035x937px
>>34829854
Not that anon but most of the people I know who have been in the military have a gross misunderstanding of firearms and how to properly use them let alone safely handle them.

>hur dont tell me what to do, I wuz in da shit
>dur muh training is from the US military so I know more than you
Meanwhile theyve been scrubbing their rifles to death, shooting 300m ONCE, given all the ammo and cool shit in the world to just sit in their armory.

Most people who come out of the military are headstrong dickheads who havent seen a second of combat let alone done rifle drills or even know how to fix a malfunction.

Fucking one of my buddies just came back from the army and argued that his m16 shot 7.6x50 for an hour. And the dude was fucking deployed, he's not even a pog.
>>
>>34829118
and it was staged
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.