[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the good info on parts kits. Since I was a child and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: images (6).jpg (17KB, 490x228px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
17KB, 490x228px
Give me the good info on parts kits.

Since I was a child and saw an ad in a very old magazine in my uncles house, I've always wanted to do as the ad said and "feel the satisfaction of building a piece of history"

I proceeded to ask my uncle about them (since I was a stupid child who assumed all adults knew all things) and he said it's a waste of money cause the government will take it anyways cause they are meant to make illegal automatics.

This has always struck my ear wrong. I can't say why but it seems stupid.

So, to end story time with bullet points
>why buy a parts kit?
>are they worth it for the satisfaction?
>are they for making illegal full giggle guns?
Most importantly
>even if not full auto, how legal are they?
>>
>>34819752

>why buy parts kit?
1. because the only people that produce a commercial variant have QA departments run by shit flinging monkeys
2. because no-one produced a variant
3. because you enjoy learning how a firearm works and problem solving

>are they worth it for the satisfaction?
If you are skilled enough and have the resources (tools) to produce a functioning firearm yes

>are they for making illegal full giggle guns?
maybe, it depends on the intent of the builder. The problem is that any gun commercial or otherwise can be built into illegal funs with enough human ingenuity and determination.
>even if not full auto, how legal are they?
legal in most free states
>>
>>34819752
They're not cheaper, but they're worth it if you love building shit.

Just know what you're getting into tool cost wise, and understand that you CAN jerry rig things, no matter how fucking much everyone else says you can't.

Just understand how the real thing works before you jerry rig it.
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (169KB, 558x2536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
169KB, 558x2536px
>>34820175
Oh, also, be wary of the laws surrounding it.
922r is mostly ignored but CAN be used in court if you get caught, and DO. FUCKING. NOT. UNDER ANY FUCKING CIRCUMSTANCES BUILD YOUR SHIT FULL GIGGLE UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING GAGGED AND DRAGGED TO AN ATF PARTY VAN.
Remember you doggo!

And it'll fuck us all over with a new wave of panic about ghost guns and illegal automatic weaponry because someone filed down a firing pin (lolno)
>>
File: IMG_4890.jpg (162KB, 976x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4890.jpg
162KB, 976x1079px
If you were to put it together as intended by the original military manufacturer, you would have a full auto rifle. That's why you need to install a full auto blocker if you don't want to go to prison. Ian and Karl from InrangeTV on youtube did a parts kit build from a CETME-L. I highly recommend watching it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.