[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are in situation related. In your car you have a handgun.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

File: o-TRAFFIC-JAM-facebook.jpg (611KB, 1536x1019px) Image search: [Google]
o-TRAFFIC-JAM-facebook.jpg
611KB, 1536x1019px
You are in situation related. In your car you have a handgun. Semi auto, chambered in one of the popular calibers.... 15 round capacity and an extra mag. A few cars ahead, 2 camel fuckers get out with AK pattern rifles and start killing innocent people. You don't stand a chance in a direct confrontation since you lack a primary weapon. What would you kunts do in order to survive?
Hard mode: you have to stop the massacre
>>
>>34819485
>swing open door to classic 60s muscle car
>hide behind door
>keep shooting til they both need to reload at once cause they are dune coons and don't know shit
>probably get arrested by pc police
>>
>>34819485
Wake up and come back to reality.
>>
File: IMG_1112.jpg (1MB, 1440x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1112.jpg
1MB, 1440x957px
Well, this is why red dots on pistols are superb. Head shots @ 25 yds become far easier. Head shot the first goat fucker, try a head shot on #2 or just dump some lead all over him. Assume they have armor. Second mag is hardcast for penetration, won't go through armor but it'll go through the car better. He will probably kill himself with such resistance.
>>
File: 1489898097015.gif (3MB, 386x232px) Image search: [Google]
1489898097015.gif
3MB, 386x232px
>>34819521
>this cant happen
What rock are you living under so i can come kick it.
>>
>>34819485
I would use the cars as cover, maybe lowcrawl and get close and headshot them both.
>>
>>34819600
>Because kebabs randomly do this in America
Its more likely to be niggers or spics.
>>
>>34819537
>he get out of his car
>gun drawn at the ready
>soccer mom behind him sees this and floors it turning him one with the pavement
>>
>>34819485
Scenario:
>You are in situation related.
> A few cars ahead, 2 camel fuckers get out with AK pattern rifles and start killing innocent people.
My actual equipment:
>EDC includes glock 19 with spare magazine.
>My tahoe's truck gun is a is an AR15 with spare magazine.
I start shooting muzzies. I get the drop on one because they don't expect it, and have an advantage on the other.
BUT I'm at super high legal jeopardy if I do this because I could accidentally strike an innocent bystander and kill them.
So the moral dilemma is, Do I kill them and possibly others to stop the attack, or do I take cover and only act defensively.
>>
>>34819717
People don't EDC pistols so they can engage in fights everyday. It's insurance from the possible.
>>
File: 1464554548617.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1464554548617.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>34819704
>using cars as primary cover
>>
>>34819521
>>34819717
A muzzie killed 50 people at a bar I'd been to and my cousin frequented. Shit happens.

Though attacking traffic seems like a bad way to rack up kills. Too much cover, too many potential weaponized autos, too much space for people to flee.
>>
>>34819884
ok smartass, where else are you gonna hide?
>>
>>34819485
Run them the fuck over.
>>
>>34819485

Since we've already been stopped in traffic and the two has already began shooting. I would get out of my vehicle, which is a Ford F-150, get behind my truck and wait for those who can run to do so. Try a minimize my chance of shooting someone I wasn't intended to. I got good concealment due to the size of my pickup and with my engine between and them I should have half decent cover. Depending on whether or not they're moving my way I'll either lean out from behind my vehicle and engage the two to the best of my terrified ability. However, if they're going away from me I'll probably try and disappear with the rest of the mob unless...I think I have a clean enough shot to get a decent counter ambush going. Then it'll be a game of hide and seek. Since my state has a defense of others clause I shouldn't be charged with anything and if I accidentally shoot someone I wasn't intended to, that can be proven during the investigation, then the two attackers will be charged of me shooting that someone.
>>
>>34819884
If you hide behind the engine and front wheels a car is good cover.
>>
>>34819884

An modern combustion engine has enough heavy steel to stop most small arm rounds. The door panels don't and if you have to wheel axels do as well but behind and engine compartment will be better. That said though, it probably isn't the best but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>34819929
Shame you weren't there you Faggot.
>>
>>34820081
They let straight people in there, believe it or not.
>>
>>34819485
>You don't stand a chance in a direct confrontation since you lack a primary weapon.
why can't you shoot the guy? carrying an automatic rifle doesn't protect you from bullets.
>>
>>34820081
Shoo shoo Ahmed
>>
>>34820101
Wouldn't it be discriminatory NOT to let straight people into a gay bar? What if I just want to go to a gay bar to get free drinks?
>>
>>34820131
If you can stand it, go for it. I've been to a couple different fag joints and they're more annoying than anything.
>>
>>34820101

Do you go to titty bars for the naked women and the gay bars for the food, too?
>>
>>34820143
I was being hypothetical of course. Flaming flamboyant homosexuals are irritating. Normal queers are ok in my book.
>>
>go from talking about a viable and possible situation involving small arms combat to faggots and gay bars

/k/, a magical place
>>
>>34820207

Well what would you do?
>>
>>34820165
lol I wish, the food's usually gone by the time we roll in.

I think all bars should have a crepe buffet
>>
>>34820207
We had to prove the situation was possible by talking about gays tuff, tho
>>
>>34820226
First, I'd get low and shoot at their feet, then if I feel it to be safe, finish them off coup de grace style. If that didnt present an easily winnable situation, I'd stay trained on them until everyone escaped (who survived) and escape myself. I'd rather neutralize and escape than engage fully and risk getting injured/killed.
>>
>>34819537
>im just gonna headshot the 2 hajis with aks with my fucking g19 with a bunch of screaming/dying people and cars in between us
might as well tell us about youre going to teleport behind them and decapitate them with your katana
>>
>>34820273
>might as well tell us about youre going to teleport behind them and decapitate them with your katana
That's plan b
>>
I pull out my TRUCK GUN from the back seat and save the day
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>34820296
>nothin' personnel
>>
>>34820118
Wanna know how I know you dont own or shoot guns irl?
>>
File: 1499470932968.png (264KB, 864x722px) Image search: [Google]
1499470932968.png
264KB, 864x722px
>>34819743
>Tahoe
>Truck gun

Maximum kek
>>
>>34820143
They're annoying but for the most part I was left alone. Honestly since it's not constant chest pumping and dick measuring to try to fuck roasties the atmosphere is pretty laid-back.
>>
>>34819485

User the concrete barrier to maneuver closer to them. Engage to draw their fire. Keep moving and ducking to ensure I don't get flanked.

I don't have to kill them, just make them expend all their ammo.
>>
>>34819485
>dont feel like dying
IDK man like totally don't use the ample cover/concealment and hundreds of fleeing people as cover to escape or anything

>feel like dying
If they aren't headed your way then you surreptitiously get closer, try to get them in enfilade, mag dump in a controlled fashion and bail.

If they're headed in your direction then lay under a car and reenact that one seen from kill bill.
>>
>>34820767
>the sedan-jew is jealous
hmm.
>>
>>34819485
Why would I need to do anything? If this kind of traffic exists one of two things has occurred.

A) an accident. This mean police and ambulances are around, most likely in heavy numbers.

B) construction. This means police are around to rack up their quota of traffic fines for the month because fines double in construction zones.

In either situation, I'm not the primary target and I'm not risking exposure to over zealous police fire.
>>
File: IMG_20160124_165224277_HDR.jpg (4MB, 5248x2952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160124_165224277_HDR.jpg
4MB, 5248x2952px
>>34820833
>Sedan
>>
>>34820878
>rusty old pontiac
okay, same difference.
>>
>>34820143
There's a gay sports bar across the street from my local concert venue. Cheap drinks and a pretty laid back atmosphere to catch a game in. I go sometimes after a show. Gay guys might come hit on you, but they're normally not offended by straight guys coming to hang out especially if you bring a couple friends.
>>
>>34820915
Not that rusty, it's been a Southern California car all it's life.
>>
File: 1500309827152.jpg (22KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
1500309827152.jpg
22KB, 408x352px
>>34820933
>It's
I think I'm fucking retarded
>>
File: nuke.jpg (694KB, 2966x1557px) Image search: [Google]
nuke.jpg
694KB, 2966x1557px
>implying I need 30 rounds when I can simply use 2 rounds of .45 manstopah
>>
>>34820933
>southern california
This is a weapons board. post weapon.
>>
Better get one of these as a DD.
>>
File: IMG_20170810_114653.jpg (3MB, 5248x2799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_114653.jpg
3MB, 5248x2799px
>>34820951
My guns are utter shit even for /k/ standards but here's a badly framed shot of some of my guns, I'm out fishing right now so sorry that I can't give a proper photo.
>>
>>34821014
>that
>shit
Pretty solid for Cali
>>
>>34821014

>>34821159 is right. That's not bad for being in the worst state imaginable.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ri4e_wpDc54
>>
>>34819485
Typically if I'm in a bad neighborhood I'll have my right hand on the shifter ready to throw it in park and my left ready to fling off my seatbelt. Allows me to more quickly hop out and address a threat. Probably won't bother calling the police first, which is a great tactic considering you get backup headed your way quicker. With the amount of people there, they'll be hearing about it soon enough.

Let's see, we've got plenty of cover, but the inability to move my vehicle so I can't use that as a weapon. I hope they aren't armored, if so I'm looking for those sweet tender unarmored spots. I'll try to get a hold of one of their rifles too. Looks like all I can do is fuck shit up as best I can until I wake up in Valhalla.
>>
>>34819514
>hide behind door
Bad tactics spotted. You kick the door open, hold it open with your foot, stay in your seat, and poke your head/gun out exposing as little as you can. Lean the seat back as much as possible (can't do that in my patrol car unfortunately).

With this, your pelvis and half your torso are protected by the engine internals, the rest is protected by the windshield and A pillar. Windshields offer a surprising amount of protection. We shot a guy in a car recently and all the rounds (.40 cal mind you) were deflected downward into the dash. Jack shit goes through an A frame pillar according to our armory guys who said they shot it with a rifle and couldn't get through it. Meanwhile a modern car door won't protect shit, it's pretty much all fiberglass.
>>
>>34821479
>Resting your gun on cover to stabilize it

Can't do this anymore in the age of glocks. Throws off "harmonics" and causes malfunctions.
>>
Lie down on the floor of my car. Hopefully the shooters will just pass me by, but if one of them makes a point of looking inside my car, I shoot him as soon as I see him. Then I quickly get out, take his AK, and shoot the other shooter.
>>
Welp, gonna die anyway. Might as well attempt to kill at least one.

If they were only a few cars in front. I'd use my truck to try to force one of them into the concrete retaining walls, guardrail or ditch via Squishy Time(tm) Truck and try to shoot/ crush both of them With VNV Nation's Procession playing loudly. I might get one, both or none, but fuck it. Every moment they spend shooting at me is another moment for someone else to get away,

However, My EDC carries 21 and not 16. My EDC is a P320 X5 meme cannon that has a red dot and I also carry 5 extra 21 round mags in my center console next to a folding 300 BLK pistol with a reddot and 2 mags. Gonna die, but I'm fucking going to Vahalla.
>>
>>34821744
>Windshields offer a surprising amount of protection.
This is only true with pistols. high powered rounds will puncture every time with a very small degree of correction in the flight path.
>Jack shit goes through an A frame pillar according to our armory guys who said they shot it with a rifle and couldn't get through it.
I wouldn't believe that unless I saw it.
>>
>>34820841
You're obviously not in Southern California. I've seen traffic like that at 5am on a Saturday morning.
>>
>>34822258
LA and New York counties are the only areas I would make car travel by permit only and spend large amounts of money on public transport.
You can literally walk faster than most of the traffic I saw in LA.
>>
>>34819485
>You don't stand a chance in a direct confrontation since you lack a primary weapon.
>Meanwhile, a fucking Saudi police officer kills 2 AK armed durhkas with a fucking GLWAK brand GLAWK
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/isis-gunned-down-police-officers-shootout-riyadh-saudi-arabia-video-watch-a7515576.html
Yeah, nah, you're full of shit OP.
>>
>>34819485
If they're not close to me, then I try to escape.

If they're within 30 yards or so, find cover, draw, aim and shoot.

>b-but against rifles

They're camel fuckers, it's not like they use the sights.
>>
>>34820010
What state is that?
>>
>>34822427
Depends on which camel fucking ragheads.
Some of them are 20+ year combat vets,
others a literal goat fuckers who chose ISIS over refugee status.
>>
>>34819929
Fag
>>
Best you could do is hope they split up to cover larger area which then lets me take a tactical position behind a car near one of these guys. Wait until he comes close enough to unload two to chest one to head and then run for his ak in order to now have primary along with by side. Then take on the second guy who is at a loss since he hasn't planned to get into a firefight.
>>
>>34822109
It's a beam meant to give a car enough structural integrity to not collapse the roof during a rollover. It's pretty strong steel.

By stopping rifles I mean bullshit .223 ARs so that doesn't say much. But try it and let me know.
>>
>>34822258
No, I don't much enjoy the prospect of paying 300 grand a year to live in a box on the side of the freeway.
>>
>>34820922
Who gives a fuck if they are ? fuck they going to do about it
>>
>>34820030
I dont mean cover from bullets, I mean cover from vision.
>>
File: mega cringe.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mega cringe.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>34819537
>Well, this is why red dots on pistols are superb. Head shots @ 25 yds become far easier. Head shot the first goat fucker, try a head shot on #2 or just dump some lead all over him. Assume they have armor. Second mag is hardcast for penetration, won't go through armor but it'll go through the car better. He will probably kill himself with such resistance.

I want /v/ to leave.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.