[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just scheming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 15023202776391984118780.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
15023202776391984118780.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
Is it possible to make this full aluminum airsoft m4 into an actual working gun??
>>
>>34812170
No.
>>
>>34812170
Idk if you think really hard and touch it with all your might, it may just work.
>>
File: 1498887399070.jpg (155KB, 700x729px) Image search: [Google]
1498887399070.jpg
155KB, 700x729px
>>34812170
No u retard
>>
Why not though?
>>
>>34812170

For one round.
>>
With enough money anything is possible. But there is better platforms.
>>
Well i was thinking if it was possible just using the lower and starting from there.
>>
Yes.

Back during the panic I ordered a $30 WE arms airside lower.

It arrived and my upper fit it perfectly. The receiver extension threads are slightly different but they'll work if you don't keep taking it off constantly.

The holes for the takedown, pivot pin, and trigger group are undersized by not by much. Enlarge them.

There will be no option for a safety because the hole for the spring that sits in the pistol grip is far too large. Place a grommet on each side and you'll be good. It'll be like a big glock where the trigger is the safety.

The magazine release works fine and the magwell fit standard ar mags fine.

The pistol grip screw will need to be sourced for correct figment but I jammed a smaller one in place and it worked.

The bolt catch/release will not work as there's been material removed.

All in all, you're better off getting an 80% lower and going that route. The aursoft lower was neat to do but it was a fucking nightmare yo get things just enlarged enough.
>>
>>34813124
God damn autocorrect
>>
>>34813124
I'm okay with this. Pictures please.
>>
>>34812170
>>34813124
>>34813340
op show us what were working with. takedown pics please
>>
>>34812170
you can it just takes a fucking stupid amount of work with drilling the lower and upper receiver and the barrel doesn't sit correctly
>>
>>34812170

yes, just file down the firing pin
>>
i remember hearing about some airshit m4s that were 1:1 and the receiver was usable for an actual ar
>>
Honestly an 80% lower might as well be better if its going to take to long.
>>
>>34815273
The magazine well will be 1:1 on pretty much any Airsoft gun that isn't garbage tier. From a machining standpoint, that's the MOST work, but not necessarily the most dificult. If you're looking to save yourself some time, I'd reckon there are a few Airsoft lowers that it might be doable with, though I can't attest to strength.
>>
>>34812170
I doubt it but it should be possible to transform Zoraki blank guns to real guns.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.