[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best breed for guard dog/battle buddy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 29

File: battle buddy.jpg (21KB, 622x352px) Image search: [Google]
battle buddy.jpg
21KB, 622x352px
Alright /k/, so I've been diagnosed with Scelerophobia, which I feel like is a misdiagnosis because I've been receiving death threats, had property damages, etc. from gang members and pimps after basically blowing the whistle on a human and child trafficking operation I found out about. Like, I have voice mails, emails, texts, had to take down my facebook/change my number, might have to move, and I've been working with a detective giving them new evidence almost daily, but nothing really comes of it. It's just added to a list of charges on people with warrants out for attempted murder and shit.

Anyway, so I apparently now have "Scelerophobia", and while I carry a gun, I've been having insomnia as well. I blatantly refused a medication prescription from my doctor, so she instead wrote me a prescription for a service dog.

Now, I've trained dogs in the past, I used to have a very well trained golden retriever until I was 20, trained him from the day I got him. I'm just wondering what kind of dog will fit my needs.

continued in next post
>>
>>34809396
Dog will go to work with me once he's around 6 months (work in law firm as legal assistant, bosses all agree this is fine), everywhere I go out, hiking, dog park (I firmly believe in socialization), stores, etc. Only place I might not take him is the gym, but I don't take my gun with me either and I always lift with a buddy or two, so I don't feel as much on edge. The dog will also act as a home alarm/guard dog so I can sleep/shower without fear, as well as help me when I'm out by being an open carry meat sack with teeth, so that I can let my guard down a little as long as he's vigilant.

I've been looking at rottweilers since they're a larger dog, somewhat easy to train, and can be both sociable and protective when need be.
>but dogs can't both be sociable and protective
Yes they most certainly can, my father's german shepherd was exactly that when I was growing up.

Criteria are
>intelligent/easier to train
>sociable with socialization
>protective when need be
>>
File: VZwithPups.jpg (261KB, 1448x845px) Image search: [Google]
VZwithPups.jpg
261KB, 1448x845px
>>34809396
seems like you already have some thoughts on this.
>>
>>34809396
>basically blowing the whistle
>>
>>34809396
>>34809399
Oh I didn't have it in the notes, so I had trouble finding it, but the doctor also mentioned this developing into "Anthropophobia" as well if I don't "get a grip on reality". The reality is people are out to kill me, I can't sleep at night, and I refuse to sedate myself with medications so people can come to my house and kill me without me being able to defend myself at 100%.

Another reason I think a dog might help as well.

>>34809406
Been thinking a lot about it, I want something that's intimidating on its own, going to bark at strangers/noises, and can actually help me if I got in a fight.
>>
At this point I'm convinced we're watching someone slip into insanity. Are you sure you're still allowed to carry guns? Like, not even being a major gun grabber, but do you feel confident you won't panic and kill someone?

Then again I unironically have a bathroom/shower gun so who am I to judge?
>>
>>34809396
GSD is always my answer. There are thee singularly most loyal breed I have ever known. What state are you in as I can recommend a breeder.
>>
>>34809550
Nevada, but I won't buy from an AKC breeder for shepherds, since they breed for show and have that problematic back slant. I will buy from a working dog breeder though if the price is right, that or I'm getting a rottweiler. Even a mix, as long as both bloodlines are cancer free, hip displasia free, etc.

I'm picky on dogs, I want my best friend for the next 10+ years to be happy, healthy, and pain free for the vast majority of it.
>>
>>34809479
>The reality is people are out to kill me, I can't sleep at night, and I refuse to sedate myself with medications so people can come to my house and kill me without me being able to defend myself at 100%.
Holy shit dude relax. You sound like
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KutXyPEEbQs
>>
File: CaneCorso google images.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CaneCorso google images.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
>>34809396
You need a Cane Corso my man. You'll sleep like a fucking baby with this nigga laying next to you.
>>
Id have to say a Doberman, but I also have a huge bias towards them for the best dog ever
>>
I have a Doberman. I think they are the best. But apparently, once you own a Doberman you become a Doberboo and are biased.

Which I think is evidence that they are the best anyway.
>>
File: Dante 5.jpg (1MB, 1256x1680px) Image search: [Google]
Dante 5.jpg
1MB, 1256x1680px
>>34809396
>used to have a very well trained golden retriever
I'd definitely suggest another, but it looks like you want something to have your back if you get jumped. A golden won't really do shit. Lots of love in them though!
>>
>>34809573
I would never buy a show dog or suggest a show dog. All the shepherds we have ever bought have been European working lines.
I would never suggest an AKC breeder as every single American GSD show line needs to be put down before the age of 7. It is cruelty what the AKC has done to GSD's.
>>
>>34809702
How's the trainability? I would prefer something that isn't super difficult to train.
>>34809793
I love goldens, but you're right, they are definitely no a fighting/guard dog, so it wouldn't help me much to have one around.
>>34809799
Then feel free to suggest a good breeder. I was looking at Kraftwerk K9 but recently changed my mind to get something a bit larger and not as high energy.
>>
>>34809751
Samefag Doberboo here.

I reccommend Dobermans for you OP, after reading your whole post.

Mine was incredibly easy to train, and he was full grown when I had my two kids. He is protective as fuck over them, and our home. As long as I'm around and calm, he is simply alert and will only bark or simple stand guard over the house. However, if someone wasnders in that he doesn't know, I have about 10 seconds to get to them before he goes apeshit. Especially if the kids are around.

He's very well socialized, so long as he is given a moment to meet people before you leave him alone with them. He's not aggressive with other dogs unless they are aggressive first. He's cool with people so long as my wife or I are around for a minute to introduce people. In public he is just alert and watchful. But not as worried about people.

As for his intelligence, the fucker knows how to open doors. So if thta doesn't telll you something, I don't know what will. it takes him an average of about 5 tries to learn something new, so long as it is simple like shake, sit, lay, etc. More complex stuff take him maybe 8-10 tries.

My dad bought his brother, and his brother is about the same. According to my dad.
>>
File: IMG_1201.jpg (193KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1201.jpg
193KB, 600x800px
GSD good
Rottie good but kinda cave man dog. Tough but not that smart in comparison.
Cane Corso, IMO, best of both worlds. Smart as fuck and tougher than GSD. Annoyingly loyal to their person.

Whatever you get, make sure you do bite training. A dog that doesn't do bite training is NOT protection. Imagine never getting in a fight and being told to never get snippy with anyone your entire life, how the fuck would you do in your first surprise fight? Prob p shitty, right? A dog is no different. There's plenty of stories of girls getting raped while their dogs watched, unsure of what to do.
TRAIN YOUR DOG TO BITE.
I am a fan of Schutzhund but you can also find a PSA trainer. Most PSA dogs aren't very sociable. True Schutzhund dogs aren't either but IMO the balance is easier.
>>
File: photo_2017-06-27_20-56-43.jpg (56KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-06-27_20-56-43.jpg
56KB, 720x538px
>>34809396
>Best breed for guard dog/battle buddy?
brainwashed human
>>
Pit bull. They can duel almost any other dog.
>>
File: 1501758574904.jpg (860KB, 2268x3942px) Image search: [Google]
1501758574904.jpg
860KB, 2268x3942px
>>34810693
right on
>>
>>34810693
>>34810746
Because the furries just weren't bad enough.
>>
>>34809702
My buddy had one. She died trying to protect him during s home invasion. RIP Chris, Beefy and the two puppies they also killed. Great dog, as scary as she was very friendly if you knew her/ my friend and so loyal. If you have the money OP, get one.
>>
>>34809396
>Best breed
get a mutt. the best "breeds" are actually just mixed from other breeds. mother's family had a dog while they were growing up that was a sum'a; had sum'a everything. dog lived to nearly 20, and was extremely protective of my uncle; even attacked a sheriff's deputy for putting his hands on my uncle. dog was highly intelligent too; uncle trained him to bring him a beer from the fridge. as long as you pet the dog before touching my uncle, the dog would love and play with anyone.

don't fret yourself with breeds unless you want to be particularly fancy or classy. a dog's intelligence and loyalty is mostly based on it's upbringing and how well you interact with it. some of the dumbest breeds i've ever known were retrievers and labs. and yet some of the smartest breeds were little shit dogs like chihuahuas and poodles. get a puppy and train it. train it every hour it's awake, and every available moment you have.
>>
File: 20170520_135238.jpg (300KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_135238.jpg
300KB, 1328x747px
My pups are family members first and foremost. They are alarm systems, not guard dogs, so they are well socialized and are used to having small children tug on and play with them. However, I have no doubt in such a situation they would try to be. My girl on the right has taken down other dogs that got too rowdy around my daughter on a few occasions. No training in that regard, all by instinct. Both are working line GSDs.
>>
File: IMG_0879.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0879.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>34810886
>dogs that got too rowdy around daughter
It's not "good" for them to do that without being told to but I have to say I love when that happens. Adds confidence to the dog/human relationship, too.
My big battle buddy doesn't like it when other dogs get fucky around micro battle buddy. Not one bit!
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 960x944px
>>
File: 20170712_122926.jpg (382KB, 897x1594px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_122926.jpg
382KB, 897x1594px
>>34811146
Se as always been reserved and on edge afterwards, she has never been rough enough on the other dog to cause concern from me or the other dog's owners. Worst she has done is send a pit puppy rolling away after running in from across the park to tackle it, because it knocked my daughter down and made her cry.
>>
>>34810693
>>34810746
You don't train these to bite. you train them to rape.
>>
>>34810746
Who is this?! What the fuck is going on here.

>>34810693
Is that a dude?
>>
>>34811405
He's /k/s rubber doggo

And yes that is a dude. Sorry.
>>
>>34809396
The breed doesn't matter anon, you want quantity over quality. Two or three intruders in your home can easily take out a single dog; what you want is two to three hundred of the cheapest puppies you can find crammed into a cage next to your entrance, rigged to a pressure plate.
>>
>>34811485
I didn't vote for him
>>
>>34809396
No such thing as a guard dog unless it has extensive training. Then it's actually an attack dog.

Dogs bark to warn owners, that's it. If your dog bites strangers it's unhinged, enjoy your lawsuit when it bites a kid and the court orders your dumb mut killed.
>>
>>34810462
Rotties are one of the top ranks dogs in terms of trainability and intelligence.
>>
>>34811512
>>
File: Battle Buddy.png (651KB, 641x432px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Buddy.png
651KB, 641x432px
>>34809396
>>34809399
I would suggest a great pyrenees. Supposedly they're not the easiest to train, but my girl took to everything in stride and graduated obedience school with flying colors. Could be the English springer half though. Have had springers all my life so it was easy to pick out which characteristics came from which parent. They've always been relatively easy to train, but not as easy as my current dog.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CuU7XDGAWo
Pros
>Live to work
>Individualistic with very unique personalities
>Strong, large and powerful
>Extremely friendly and loving with people and animals they know
>Very careful and protective with small, young, and injured animals
>Big booming terrifying bark
>Can walk all day long
>Predominantly nocturnal (night time is best time)
>Dauntless guardian of their 'flock' and friends

Cons
>Hip Dysplasia / Arthritis. Curse of the big dogs :(
>Supposedly hard to train
>Like to wander / roam if given the chance
>Predominantly nocturnal
>Needs a yard / a lot of exercise

Honestly, if you have the patience to train a pyrenees you will have quite literally one of the best dogs in the world.
>>
>>34813699
More Pyrenean Mountain Dog stuff

Dogs 101 - Great Pyrenees
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShRP4S8-lkY

Mou-Mou secures the backyard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McoSrOMHc4k

Bear Treed by Pyreness & Akbash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJlZYyePMt8

Pyrenees saves sheep from fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVMJX07N220

Protecting livestock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Cv-gh2NeQ

Babies and Doggos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zbSbPRJbrE

Pyrenees Vs Bull Moose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSQjzmfrIxk
>>
>>34813699
Don't get a pyrenees

I have one and for guard work / personal protection I would look at a dogo argentino or cane corso.

PMD's love to roam and require space at least for part of the day to just be free. During the daytime hours they sleep mostly in a catnap fashion and will stay up during the night but they don't train well for personal protection work because unless its something they want to do and when they want to do it they'll just do something else.
>>
>>34809702
>>34810462
These, but don't be fooled, compared to shepherds and golden retrievers these are as intelligent as a sack of bricks. They aren't very easy to train, but they are definitely loyal. On the bright side, they're also built like a sack of bricks.

I never had to train mine growing up for him to be reserved and aggressive when I was in fear, he was great at naturally knowing when to bare his teeth. I would suggest training simply because they can be a handful if overly aggressive, and they should know on command when to bite and when not to.

I can definitely attest to sleeping like a baby with a 115lb roman war dog on the foot of my bed every night. His head was massive too, pictures don't do them justice, once you see one in person you'll know what I'm talking about.

I feel like you can't go wrong with rotties or canes, or even a mix of the two.
>>
Boxers are good dogs as well and are very easy to train. They are also less intimidating than the others
>>
>>34809396
You sound like you might have schizophrenia. I'd speak to a mental health professional, get rid of the guns and worry about getting your issues sorted out before taking on the responsibility of owning a dog.
>>
File: 20170809_221809.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170809_221809.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
Why not a nice blue nose?
>>
>>34814345
>was diagnosed and given a prescription by a mental health professional
>you should see a mental health professional
Kys

Also, if this dude is already on edge because of death threats, disarming him is definitely not going to help the situation.
>>
File: 1497498166261.jpg (321KB, 861x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497498166261.jpg
321KB, 861x1280px
>>34814459
those are nigger dogs.
>>
File: nigdog.jpg (133KB, 926x1234px) Image search: [Google]
nigdog.jpg
133KB, 926x1234px
>>34814492
You're not lying
>>
File: 1494134123910.jpg (46KB, 692x812px) Image search: [Google]
1494134123910.jpg
46KB, 692x812px
You sound exactly like my brother with schizophrenia, please dont continue.
>>
>>34814110
>canes
Let me guess, you pronounce it like the walking aid and don't know any better?
>CCs being dumb
Lolno.
>>
>>34809396
No body breaks into a house with an akita in it Op. I've had 2, they are almost born trained.
>>
>>34814492
>dog becomes Favorited by nigs and spics

>just like rottweilers in the 90's

>just like gsd/doberman in the 80's

properly raised staffordshire bull terriers are great dogs, avoid "bully" backyard nigger trash breeders and you will be fine as long as you socialize it like any large dog
>>
>>34814636
is that jerma985
>>
>>34814779
I pronounce it kahn ayy but if you want to be retarded then go for it.
>CCs being dumb
Yeah, compared to highly intelligent and trainable dogs like German Shepherds and Golden Retrievers (both gold standards for service work) they're neither easy to train nor intelligent.
>>
>>34816607
no its a compact man
>>
>>34810693
>brainwashed
That's not a real thing
>>
>>34809399
I would go either with a pitbull or Argentinian dogo.
Excellent dogs with a underserved bad reputation

But I don't know how hard can be any of those in the states
>>
>>34814300
And smaller.
>>
>>34818773
Some cities ban pibbles, of course you can also take them to a vet who thinks those ban laws are dumb and have them say it's just some mutt that looks like a pit, not an actual one.
>>
Get a bull mastiff.
>>
>>34818936
Now, that is an elegant solution.
>>
>>34818299
True, he already wanted to be in there. The brainwashing is just an excuse so he doesn't have to take responsibility for being a weird.
>>
>Not picking a Belgian Malinois
>>
Buy a regular dog that is easy to live with. If you do a lot of shooting and have the space, look into a gun dog. Bloodhounds.

"Guard dogs" are near enough useless unless professionally trained and kept.
>>
>>34813944
what's the life span of a Pyrenees?
also how much living space and exercise do they require?
>>
You sound like a fag op, get a bodyguard instead
>>
File: IMG_20170810_102257.jpg (3MB, 3000x5328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_102257.jpg
3MB, 3000x5328px
Look at my rottweiler pup
>>
OP, you sound like one of those crazy gang stalking people on YouTube. You don't seem mentally stable and should not be anywhere near guns
>>
>>34819019
>tail
>>
>>34819119
Illegal to cut it here
>>
>>34819119
>there's a benefit to removing a dogs tail
>>
>>34819019
looks like a rotty/GSD mix
>>
>>34819146
Big doggo is a Rot/GSD mix, pupper is a pure Rottweiler
>>
Is there some way I can cover my guard doggo in rubber or kevlar to make them bullet proof?
>>
File: Dog Armor.jpg (70KB, 387x290px) Image search: [Google]
Dog Armor.jpg
70KB, 387x290px
>>34819184
>>
>>34819192
I feel like that is still not enough to survive the ATF
>>
>>34819219
If the ATF wants your dog dead, your dog is dead.
>>
File: IMG_2464.jpg (2MB, 2448x1922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2464.jpg
2MB, 2448x1922px
GD a best
>>
A family friend of mine has a Belgian Malinois as a guard dog; she's very intelligent and loyal. He's also had her put through bite training. Hasn't had to use her for that purpose, but she's generally friendly around people familiar to her. I think I'd recommend at least looking into a Malinois.
>>
I mean this with love and all the best intentions, but there's a 95% chance that OP is falling headfirst into unhinged lunacy, and needs some serious support right now.
>>
>>34819012
9-13yrs

they need at least a few acres, but make sure they cant get out otherwise they can roam for miles. Not much exercise, but maybe a 15-30 min walk every day, unless you have goats/sheep/cattle that he can integrate with then he will get all the exercise he needs by being amongst them.
>>
>>34819135
technically if its a protection/guard dog there is a benefit.

if someone is being bitten on the arm they can grab the tail and push it back on itself towards the head and that will cause almost all dogs to stop in their tracks. it causes alot of pressure on the spine and will make most dogs release their biting grip because of the excrutiating pain.

Some people will gently do it when teaching their dogs while hog hunting if they don't want to release their bite after the hogs been detained.
>>
>>34811405
Don't ask.
There are some things best left to die.
>>
>>34819558
It's a joke though, right?
>>
>>34809396
>I blatantly refused a medication prescription from my doctor
retard
>>
whats with all the fucking nuts recently? is it just a gimmick poster?
>>
>>34819599
people in fear of persecution seek help from those who have means to protect themselves.
>>
>>34810833
Saw them somewhere here, one is called Stuka right? Whats the other ones name?
>>
>>34814459
Gayest tat I even seen, typical wigger faggotry.
>>
>>34809550
What are the other 2?
>>
File: 20170707_123505.jpg (437KB, 1594x897px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_123505.jpg
437KB, 1594x897px
>>34818994
>>34819269

>Being required to devote hours of your day, every day, to working with/wearing out the dog just so it doesn't destroy your house.

Maligators are awesome, but that's a shitload of effort. At least my GSDs do fine with a short walk. I've seen some badly behaved Mals at dog parks before, and they are uncontrollable. It's unfortunate since you can still tell how smart they are, but they don't have the structure needed and usually are probably cooped up all day until they finally get to go to the park.

>>34819662
I assume you meant to link my post. Stuka is the black/tan/white one and Rommel is the all white
>>
>>34809702
On a scale of 1 - 10 how bad is the slobber factor?
These look beautiful but i don't want a quart of drool a day on my floor / sofa.
>>
>>34814459
Qt pie status right there
>>
>>34819127
Thank God. Docking the tails is fucking barbaric. Rotties are awesome dogs and I'm a bit jelly
>>
File: 20170720_205713.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170720_205713.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>34819921
Aww Stuka and Rommel again. Always nice to see your dogs in these threads.

I got kicked out of a parking lot car show yesterday because I brought my guys with me.
I fucking hate classic car people.
>>
File: 20170709_132729.jpg (663KB, 1594x897px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_132729.jpg
663KB, 1594x897px
>>34820211
>I got kicked out of a parking lot car show yesterday
What the fuck? I've taken Stuka to a few car shows like that and all I've gotten were people stopping to pet her. Then again, I was in the McKinney area of DFW at the time and they are really pet friendly up there. That fucking sucks man.
>>
>>34814492
>>34814459
>>34814505
>tfw brother's neighbour/friend adopted a niggerdog that was set to be put down in bulgaria
>didn´t have it easy there apparently
>just 8-10 weeks old, cute as hell
>can´t help being somewhat afraid that the dog will turn out to be aggressive and/or dangerous later on
>>
>>34820247
They just need to work with it and get it socialized. Pits can be friendly, it's just the vast majority aren't. They are naturally aggressive with a high prey drive, but that can be trained away if they are given enough attention. Since it's the neighbor's dog, I'd be wary of it. No telling what kind of treatment the dog is getting.
>>
>>34819563
It's best if you see for yourself. But don't say I didn't warn you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602177/Puppy-play-definitely-not-sex-TV-documentary-sheds-light-barking-mad-men-enjoy-dressing-dogs.html
>>
File: car bike n doges-2.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
car bike n doges-2.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>34820245
I was participating in the show with my 68 Buick too
>>
File: IMG_20160826_160203.jpg (4MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160826_160203.jpg
4MB, 4000x2992px
>>34819012
Mine is pretty happy to laze around an apartment sized section of my house, and a third of an acre back yard. He loves walks, but longer than about two miles leaves him covered in drool and napping for the rest of the day. Most of his exercise is running out back and barking at everything.
>>
>>34809396
Rottweilers do their jobs, from being the goofiest asshats on Earth to keeping your feet warm in the winter.
And they are no punk in the pacification department either.
Mine are 150 and 120 pounds of muscle and their temperament is outrageous. They're calm, cool and collected until they feel like something is a threat and they turn into something out of a Stephen King novel. It's pretty awesome.

Did I mention they keep your feet warm all winter?
>>
>>34821019
He's a big guy.

I can spend all day at the river swimming and running with my gsd but she still will have energy to growl and bark at brown people when we get home.
>>
File: IMG_7035.jpg (267KB, 750x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7035.jpg
267KB, 750x580px
>>34810746
Source?
>>
File: IMG_7077.jpg (67KB, 551x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7077.jpg
67KB, 551x423px
>>34816607
I heard he beat Dark Souls 3 on stream
>>
File: 1431122514538.gif (1MB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1431122514538.gif
1MB, 260x187px
>>34809399
>I've been looking at rottweilers
Have had 5, look no further. Very perceptive and as fiercely loyal as any being could be.

>tfw no chew toy withstands their jaws
>>
>>34819997
Then get a fucking poodle you fucking cunt
>>
>>34820729
That guy is considered pretty fucking weird even amongst the BDSM community, everyone just avoids saying it to outsiders
>>
>>34823381
so......
Pretty bad then?
>>
>>34821131
WHOA! THAT DUDE MUST BE FUCKING CRAZY!
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.