[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best choice for all around home defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (5KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 347x145px
Alright /k/ so some shady people have moved into my quiet neighborhood causing a bit of a stir. Neighbors have been having their shit stolen and I even had my push mower stolen for some reason. Ive been thinking about just a pistol caliber carbine like the pic. Any ideas?
>>
Not a bad choice. Ignore the mallninjas who advocate for SBRs and suppressors and shit that costs more than $1000. You're going to lose that gun when the cops show up, and you're never getting it back. Best to get something affordable that you can replace easily. Keep everything else locked up and don't admit to having any other weapons or they will confiscate those as "evidence" too.
>>
>>34806798
>You're going to lose that gun when the cops show up, and you're never getting it back. Best to get something affordable that you can replace easily. Keep everything else locked up and don't admit to having any other weapons or they will confiscate those as "evidence" too.

Sauce? Or can we get a lawfag in here?
>>
>>34806798
Im also gonna assume their pretty light weight too?
>>
Get an RDB and a good light.
>>
>>34806816
Yeah, nah. If Zimmerman can get his gun back anyone can.
>>
>>34806825
Only because Sanford PD didn't want any more shit from anyone after the huge media shitstorm and subsequent failure of the prosecutor to get the results the leftists wanted.
>>
File: 161212-ar15-stock.jpg (2MB, 2120x1414px) Image search: [Google]
161212-ar15-stock.jpg
2MB, 2120x1414px
>>34806770
>>
>>34806890
An ar15 woulda been my first choice but it would also have to be something my folks could use as well miostly my mom
>>
File: 1444216520611.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444216520611.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>34806890
>miostly my mom
>moist

So close.
>>
File: orwell-riflequote1.jpg (27KB, 420x331px) Image search: [Google]
orwell-riflequote1.jpg
27KB, 420x331px
>>34806901
>minimal recoil
>simple operation

what is the problem?
>>
>>34806890
>self defense
Ironic that your trip is "Too Old To Be Here", since you are evidently an underage retard.
I've seen that trip before and that person was just as much of a ignorant dipshit who doesn't know what he is talking about.
>>
Get 5 or 6 hi points and stash them around the house
>>
>>34807013
top notch posting here.
>>
>>34806890
Enjoy your hear loss then.
>>
>>34807300
one good point.
>>
Kel-tec sub 2000 is not a bad choice either, folds and unfolds for easy storage, uses common pistol mags so that you can share mags if you decide to get a pistol too. that makes things easier logisticaly even for just going to the range. its more expensive at ~$400 -$450 vs. the Hi-point carbine at $275-$350, but at that depends on if you want to be able to use double stack magazines and be able to fold it up and stick it in a night stand.
>>
>>34806798
You'll get your gun back, it's not like they'll keep it unless you used it for a crime instead of home defense. I think the argument is to get cheap because cops take your gun, for "evidence" as they say, but you'll still get it back.

Could be a year, a month, a few weeks; and it will be scratched or roughed up because of testing.
>>
>>34807023
Top notch reply, you fucking idiot.
You might aswell shut the fuck up.
>>
what I don't understand is, if it's clear case of home defense why do the police need to taking your gun in the first place? what if homeboy's gang comes back the next night for retaliation for taking out their friends and kill you because you don't have a way to defend yourself.
>>
>>34808716
you do understand how the legal system works, yes? evidence, due process, etc??

>what if homeboy's gang comes back the next night for retaliation for taking out their friends and kill you because you don't have a way to defend yourself.

you watch too much tv.
>>
>>34807413
There is a high chance that they will "lose" it and you will have to go through some cunty judge for monetary compensation. Happens all the time.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.