[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quarantined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: th.jpg (11KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 288x216px
What would you do if your city/town that you live in were suddenly closed off from entry or exit? Imagine if you woke up tomorrow and your entire city was fenced with armed guards and fully militarized? You see patrols walking the streets, tanks and checkpoints in various areas. They all have U.S. and UN insignias. Essentially it looks like your city/town is being occupied and quarantined for some unknown reason, you have absolutely no idea why and the soldiers won't tell you.

What would you do? Would you try to escape? Would you sit back and see whats happening? Would you fight?
>>
>>34805604
Not much reason to attack them, looking online and having your gun around more often seems to be my bet.

Carrying extra ammo for a cc, maybe a rifle slung while I walk about, but not much else other than that.

This is if I can still get food easily, which if not then it might be different.
>>
>>34805620
This pretty much, stay home, avoid people, if the internet is still up use it to shitpost and if not finally use this opprotunity to learn CAD.

If the utilities become interrupted or they try herding everyone into a camp I'd probably nope out or die trying.
>>
>Suddenly there's a quarantine
Nice

>It's all US troops
Of course

>They won't tell you what it's for
Yeah okay

My reaction depends heavily on what's being broadcast on the news, internet, radio, etc.

The internet is centralized enough at this point that they can probably cut a few nodes and call it a day, and they can even knock down cell towers in a blanket radius, but I don't think they're going to be able to shut down all AM and FM radio, or compel them to not talk about whatever's happening. Because I happen to live in a state capitol.

And if they got that, they still aren't gonna put a dent in HAM and pirate radio operators - or even just a bunch of enterprising fuckwits with rasberry pis, transmitters and a willingness to daisy chain a net all over the place. So I'll get some news of what's happening, one way or another.
>>
File: 1449249676640.jpg (78KB, 459x625px) Image search: [Google]
1449249676640.jpg
78KB, 459x625px
>IT BEGINS
Kill everyone in my apartment building and horde their food
>>
File: Romeros Crazies.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Romeros Crazies.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>34805604
T H E C R A Z I E S
H
E

C
R
A
Z
I
E
S
>>
>>34805604
> imagine
> Canadensis, PA
>>
File: 1480610292902.jpg (36KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480610292902.jpg
36KB, 450x450px
>>34805604
I would be fine because I've stocked up literal thousands of cans of preserved food. I also have a collapsible .22 backpack rifle and gasmasks for myself, my wife, and her son. I've actually been waiting for something like this to happen since I don't want all this work to go to waste.
>>
>>34805675
Could they set something up so that there's basically a tone or something just being broadcast on all frequencies used by HAM? So you try to listen in to stuff and it's all just static?
>>
>>34805604
>What would you do?
Go inside, lock the gate, lock the door, grab my gas mask, then go back to sleep.

>Would you try to escape?
No, I just got a day off work.

Plus, I could be putting more people at risk from bird-flu-zombie-itis.

That's just irresponsible.

>Would you sit back and see whats happening?
Yes. This is literally the most sensible course of action.

>Would you fight?
Why would I do that?
>>
>>34807127
how do you react when your wife goes insane after not being able to cheat on you with your son's father daily while youre at work?

how does your wife's son react to never seeing his dad again
>>
File: 1502038844828.jpg (65KB, 527x655px) Image search: [Google]
1502038844828.jpg
65KB, 527x655px
>>34807201
>>34807201
>how do you react when your wife goes insane after not being able to cheat on you with your son's father daily while youre at work?
We're planning on using ham radio so she can stay connected to her friends.
>>
>>34805604
I'd probably go find more food supplies. I got a decent amount, but not a lot. Not enough for such a situation
>>
>>34805604
Living in a city of 1.5mil ppl with a ton of roads coming into and out of the city it would be a pretty difficult thing for them to block all road entrances and exits. futhermore they'd have to block all river/creeks as well because ppl would try to leave thru those means in addition to flying out of the city on their little cessnas.
>>
Literally just sit back and wait until people start biting eachother
>>
>>34805620
well if nothing is coming in or out that means the grocery stores will be depleted in a week, quicker once everyone else makes this realization.

I guess the first stop should be to go fight the crowds at the grocery store as soon as possible, the earlier the better.
load up on nonperishable and bottled water and water filters.

follow that up with filling up your vehicle as well as whatever gas cans as you can find and store them in your locked garage.

at that point stay hunkered in your home and wait for it to blow over
if you have multiple people in your home, send out probes to test escape routs.
for example my backyard is acres of woods that connects to 3 other towns/cities, check to see how well patrolled it is
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.