[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we're going to get Nork milsurp if a war happens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: norks.jpg (140KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
norks.jpg
140KB, 1200x630px
Do you think we're going to get Nork milsurp if a war happens? Or will the South Koreans end up bulldozing everything?

>tfw no $400 Type 58
>>
>>34804964
its all gettin bulldozed
>>
>>34804964
Short answer: No.
Long answer: No.
>>
>will we get military surplus during a war
>will we get military SURPLUS following an event that uses massive amounts of equipment
>>
We can't even import the U.S. made m1 rifles currently in S.K.
>>
File: 1445400277099.jpg (358KB, 1478x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1445400277099.jpg
358KB, 1478x1034px
>>34805066
the US was awash with surplus small arms for decades post-WWII, the reason why we won't see Nork small arms is a change in culture. We don't even sell our own guns off as surplus anymore.
>>
>>34805089
:'(
>>
>>34805089
>Change in culture

More like anti guns and gun making corporations joining hands and singing kumbya. Preventing floods of cheap military surplus and having to buy new.
>>
Everything will get glassed.

Hopefully soon, can't stand this country anymore.
>>
>>34805192
You make it sound like you're in the DPRK.
>>
selling the bear's skin before killing the beast i see
>>
>>34805163
This, Obama himself ordered tons of US WWII/Korean War surplus sitting in SKorea to never be imported and instead destroyed.
>>
>>34805483
I'm sure that wasn't on the advice of military leadership
>>
>>34804964
>if a war happens
Nothing will happens, stop watching cnn.
The real situation is far more trivial, just an economic topic, some sanctions against a country that doesn't follow the big boys rules, nothing more and nothing related to any kind of conflict.
American media like to make up spicy stories to excite the populace, and apparently it works >>34805192
>>
>>34804964
No, guns arent allowed here unless you have the right friends
>>
>>34806683
>Nothing will happens
I'm pretty sure there will be a few low intensity situations like in the cold war, but I'll agree with the rest.
>>
>>34805089
I'm curious how were they importing Soviet surplus when USSR still existed, considering how much trouble Hollywood had with getting AKs in their movies(using Valmets and such)
>>
>>34806683
>some sanctions against a country that doesn't follow the big boys rules

The norks are already under all the sanctions you can throw at them. Nothing else you can really do to them aside from try to block the food aid they get, then you end up being the bad guy for blocking food that the country depends on to feed their population.
>>
File: 00.21.19_Quaritch.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00.21.19_Quaritch.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34806683
This. Thank you.

Nothing is happening. Just fucking Kim getting assblasted for the new sanctions. He has to appear tough to his populace.

Honestly though sooner or later something has to happen with this pain in the ass nation. There's just no easy solution to the problem. We could fuck them up in 6 hours conventionally, but the humanitarian crisis isn't anything that anyone wants to deal with.
>>
>>34804964
No because nothing will happen, they have been teasing us for so long of a war there and nothing. I don't believe them anymore that a conflict will spill over until it actually happens. Till then I say bullshit.
>>
How do you sell hungry as milsurp?
>>
>>34805089
this is probably mostly because all the guns any military uses any more are select fire
>>
File: 000cf1bdd03f108342ab47.jpg (217KB, 879x650px) Image search: [Google]
000cf1bdd03f108342ab47.jpg
217KB, 879x650px
I really want that poofy KPA winter uniform for some reason.
>>
>>34807459
That's cute that he needs his hand held to cross the parking lot.
>>
>>34806683
We have a treasonous retard at the helm of the military, drowning in leaks about how fucking stupid he and his people are, and desperate to distract the public from him. He loved the press he got when he bombed some shitty runways in Syria. You really think he won't move on to dropping bigger bombs in a country everyone hates?
>>
>>34807225
Nah, China has agreed to stop importing steel, coal, and a few other NK raw goods this time around. Not sure how much of a hit NK will see from it.
>>
>>34805192
In reality, if Kim is stupid enough to glass a city, we won't glass him back, we would just invade conventionally... Don't want the Russians complaining that we used 'nuke, easy-mode' method
>>
>>34808083
>treasonous
Found the libtard
>>
>>34804964
Can't import the kind of guns they have there.
>>
>>34808104
Ban all imports and exports! Total isolation!
Who cares if a few million peasants (who would already be dead to the regime) died just because there silly leader thought it was okay to bully the jocks.
>>
>>34807175
It was easier to import shit back then and Soviets had like 2145690240 of tokarevs they needed to get rid of.

SVT's in the end were considered a failure because Russians realized that full sized rifle cartridge is way too much for average infantryman. Both SKS and RPD were ready by late 1944, it's just that they didn't want to complicate logistic even further and they stayed in warehouses until the end of the war.

Since they've had massive surplus of those, and their allies were already full of shit guns anyway and demanded more modern ones, they've made some money on selling surplus to American importing companies.
>>
>>34808083
Yeah, there's that, but if I'm correct he already toned down his latest declarations about NK, maybe there are some competent people around him who whisper good advices. Also the general opinion around the world view NK's population as victim and not as culprit, nobody would follow USA (the lesson of Irak), it sounds like a terrible idea with no profit in sight.
But I agree that everything is possible with Drumpf.
>>
>>34804964
>if a war happens?
>NK

just stop already
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.