[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid Assholes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 17

ITT: Stupid people at Gunstores.
>be me
> with the gf in Cabelas in Fort Worth
>not buying their shit cause they mark up everything even their used rifles
>See PTR with scope on rack
>fullyerect.png
> I look at it for a good 4 minutes and mess with it
>put it back and browse more
>2 minutes go by and I hear Spanish
>this fucking beaner picks up the PTR and drops it
>then he picks it up while in the phone and leans on it and slaps it around
>mother fucker is acting like it’s his wife
>after 10 minutes of him on the phone calling them a fucker and an asshole he puts it down
>he doesn’t put it down he’s throws the bitch on the rack
>sigh cause he’s a fucking dumbass
>go look at a budget AR-15 now
>Hear the familiar noise
>some asshole in a marines shirt popped the takedown pin and took the bolt out while trying to impress his friends
>montherfucker messes with it for a while
>then I hear “fuck” and “god damn it”
> he can’t put it back together
>he’s putting the bolt in the wrong way.
>no bullshit he has the locking lugs coming or the back
> he pulls the locking lugs and the tried to close it but it won’t close
>he slams the lugs down and tries to close the rifle
>I point it out to GF and she doesn’t care
>come home to /K/ and complain autisticly
What’s some stupid shit the makes you go reeee K
>>
File: 1426441014984.jpg (51KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1426441014984.jpg
51KB, 648x595px
>>34800683
I want to believe but I don't think Cabelas sells PTRs
>>
>>34800683
>What’s some stupid shit the makes you go reeee K
This thread.
>>
>>34800710
It was on their used gun rack. That’s the only reason I got to fuck around with it
>>
>>34800710
>Cabelas sells PTRs
literally the only place ive seen them. one's in league city area, even had a steyr aug/usr for awhile
>>
>>34800683

I'm in that store all the time. The spic menace is real. If my girlfriend didn't live a half-mile away, I'd probably go to Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine instead.
>>
File: ptr.jpg (15KB, 446x113px) Image search: [Google]
ptr.jpg
15KB, 446x113px
ptr??
>>
>>34801530
PTR 91. Should have specified
>>
>>34801282
I live off of 114 with as much construction as 35 right now and it’s a pain to even get to K-5 Firearms and Cabelas
>>
>>34800683
sadly, this is why displays where you can just come up and grab guns isnt more common
>>34800710
youd be surprised what you might find at cabelas (used)
>>
File: albuquerque.gif (243KB, 800x632px) Image search: [Google]
albuquerque.gif
243KB, 800x632px
>>34800683
>Cabelas

Are they any good, the one here is Albuquerque is opening in a month or so I think
>>
>>34801709
no lmao
overpriced garbage
>>
I don't doubt that Cabelas is ran by a bunch of fucking idiots. But I doubt they just leave a fully functioning PTR 91, or any firearm for the matter, out in the open for any rando the put their dick beaters on.
>>
>>34801709
theyre overpriced on a lot of things just like other big box stores. i like them because they have a decent selection of reloading stuff, usually very close to online price and it saves the shipping and hazmat fee. their displays and used guns are worth looking at also.
>>
File: 072910_GunLib_Richfield_1a.jpg (48KB, 356x232px) Image search: [Google]
072910_GunLib_Richfield_1a.jpg
48KB, 356x232px
>>34801775
they do. pic is from google but my local store is setup the same way. used guns on racks out front, you just walk up and fondle them. same for inside the gun library, they have a smaller fondle display in there. theres also another rack near the glass displays for modern bolt actions
>>
>>34800683

Are you artistically screeching because a weapon of war made of solid metal is being rough handled?

I need you to help me understand why you think that Mexican flesh can possibly damage a PTRUMP by "Slapping it around".

Do you faint during drop test videos?
>>
>>34801824
My closest Cabelas had a m82a1 out on display for an jackass to fondle. They even had it sitting on top of their display case for some retarded reason
>>
>>34801824
Jesus christ how horrifying. I feel like there's some law they're breaking if they just leave all those weapons unsupervised. Even the ma n' pa store here in town with only 3 employees atleast has 1 person in the rack room similar to your pick and won't let you touch a weapon without them clearing it first.
>>
>>34801864

Autocorrect is a bit hard and I'm drunk what's your excuse?
>>
>>34801867
There's a gun store in my hometown that had a replica M2 Browning out in the middle of the show floor. It was always amusing watching someone walk over and try to mess with it not knowing it has no functioning or moving parts.
>>
>>34801888
I mean the had that shit just sitting out on its bipod, on top of their glass display case... I wanted to fondle it but I was too terrified to touch it in fear of it falling through the case.
>>
>>34801709
Wayyyyyyyyyyyy *breath* yyyyyyy fucking overpriced. Even field and stream has the occasional sale with some alright prices.
>>
>>34800710
The cabelas in Hammond Indiana literally has no bullshit no less than 16 variants of CETME or PTR on their rack at any given time. 16 is not an exaggeration I promise. Ive literally never seen one anywhere other than cabelas.
>>
Is the selection of firearms interesting? Are the rifle racks 50% AR clones?
>>
>>34801709
Way overpriced, but you're free to finger-fuck jus about everything. The guys behind the counter are pure salesmen though and will gladly have you out the door trusting your life to a new Kimber or Taurus.

Selection of new guns is kinda shitty too. Freedom Group brands clog the shelves.
>>
>>34802273
Nah, lots of Fudd guns. Tons of Century Arms trash. No high-quality AR brands besides the older Daniel Defense
models (which they only started carrying recently). I've seen a couple Izmash AK's in my 5 years of going to one.
>>
>>34802268
HAMMOND INDIANA CABELAS represent! Where you from Anon?

They're all C308s BTW. No PTRs to speak of
>>
>>34802333
>lots of Fudd guns

I take it you mean bolt actions and shot guns? In that case I'll be happy, I'd rather not see dozens of generic ARs
>>
>>34802361
Like I said, lots of Freedom Group stuff, but they also have enough Mossbergs, Savages, and Tikkas to keep you happy.

Mine also has a "Gun Library" (cases of used guns sold to the store for a song) that always has some cool finds. It's the one part of the store you can find a deal because they live and die by the Blue Book.
>>
>>34801709
They used to actually have decent prices on their used gun rack and just do MSRP on everything NIB, but the last couple years they've become the next Dick's.
>>
>>34802476
That's unfair to Dicks. Dicks always has a clearance sale going on a cheapo shotgun or something. If anything they're the new Gander Mountain.
>>
>>34801864
It’s the fact that Cabelas let’s peopel grab used firearms a rn fuck them ip. I bought a VZ. 2008 and the cover had dents in it. Will post Picts of it in a few if you want. They should let dumb asses handle shit and tear them up.
>>
>>34802578
Shouldn’t. Lmao I’m fucked up rn
>>
>>34801709
They do decent sales.
>>
>>34802630
The last sale they had was last year at my cabelas and it was 20% off some shit ar that wasn’t properly made which let to lots of people brought them back cause of failures and shit.
>>
>>34802675
Sorry you had a problem with your DPMS Oracle. If you come in tomorrow we'll exchange it for two Taurus G2 pistols and a $10 giftcard to Applebee's.
>>
> cabelas has good Black Friday deals usually.
>>
>>34801709
I actually work at cabela's selling guns. Buy guns while they are on sale, use gift cards from svm, or price match (and we match midway and brownells). Also check out gun library and see if they have any sales. They will take offers if the gun has been there long enough. There are always good deals if you know how to get it.

Now, becuase of cabela's internal policies though, it's not always going to be a quick purchase and might take a while becuase the company is deathly afraid of ATF and triple checks forms. Most stores are also now on the firearms sales outfitter system, meaning that we have to stick with one customer through out the entire process, but is very, very inefficient.
>>
>Be in Gander Mountain
>Be checking out guns, just need gunpowder for outdoor pancake mix but have time so browsing for fun
>See 19 year old college aged perma virgin come walking in wearing Che tshirt.
>Immediately goes over to the pile of shitty Mosin Nagants marked up to 280$ a piece
>Going on and on to his friend about superior soviet craftsmanship
>Brings one to counter and hands clerk a bunch of crumpled up 10s and 20s
>"Oh yeah I need some 7.62!"
>Grabs a box of .308, clerk doesnt correct him
>>
>Work at lgs
>Guy asks to see a Glock 22 from the case
>Finger fucks it for a minute
>Asks to go " test fire it in our range next door "
>Tell him there is no range next door
>He gives me a blank stare and asks " how the fuck am I supposed to see if it works "
>Take gun from him and tell him to get out
>Here him tell some one outside that " they sell broken guns here "
>>
>>34801869
They have trigger locks on all of them
>>
File: 1484012271193.jpg (2MB, 2833x1877px) Image search: [Google]
1484012271193.jpg
2MB, 2833x1877px
>>34805065
I get that you would want to shoot a gun before you buy it to see if you like it, but thats why you rent one at a range for like 15 bucks. Test firing to ensure it works when its brand new is autistic.
>>
>>34800683
I went to the Cabelas outside of Baton Rouge, they had an employee in the gun library room (?) eyeing everyone like a buzzard, they had swiss lugers and garands in there
>>
http://www.armslist.com/posts/7147023/denver-colorado-rifles-for-sale--ptr91-gi-r

how is this price?
>>
>>34805120
>http://www.armslist.com/posts/7147023/denver-colorado-rifles-for-sale--ptr91-gi-r
Am I retarded, this seems like a decent deal.
>>
>>34805137
that's what I am saying. If I had the cash, I would do it. you could probably pick it up for 650.
>>
File: IMG_20170603_125541692.jpg (4MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_125541692.jpg
4MB, 3006x5344px
>>34801168
Aug USR reporting in
>>
>>34805065
I miss the LGS stories threads, always entertaining.
>>
File: 20170705_134229.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_134229.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>have a few friends that joined the Army and Marine Corps after high school
>meet up with them various times throughout the years when they're on leave
>take them shooting
>Not one of them knows how an AR pattern rifle works
>they're all infantry
>mfw

Why is our military so shit?
>>
>>34801775
The used gun racks are out in the open.

But I can't believe they would let someone take apart a gun.(not doubting op. Just that cabelas could be that stupid) last time I was there I got to finger fuck a krag.
>>
>>34801869
theres a ma n paw in my town that lets any joe blow from the street fondle their guns, their display scar h is scuffed to hell and its front sight post is frozen xD they make bank tho in the last year they've upsized like twice and keep rolling out more and more inventory. They even have a "Build you own ar" spot. The prices on their pieces are at least fairly competitive with psa.
>>
>>34805266
>Why is our military so shit?
Its not the military that's shit, its the people who compose it.
>>
>>34800683
>work at big box with FFL
>have a regular customer, he's also a regular of the local Cabela's and Indoor mega range.
>he says for months he's going to buy a 1911
>buys guns because they're "pretty", constantly tells customers all they need is a Remington 870 field and Ruger Revolver
>EDC's an LC9S he's never shot before
>finds a 1911 at Cabela's he thinks is "pretty"
>Pays $940 for an Engraved SW1911 with light surface rust and a chip of metal missing from the slide
>takes it to gun counter for me to inspect and approve
>point out the rust, ask him if he has paperwork because Cabela's told him they sent it to S&W performance center for a trigger job and sight upgrade
>he has nothing but a rusting 1911 with a wooden box and a receipt for $940.71
>calls cabela's at gun counter and rips every single person he speaks with a new asshole because he's an angry boomer
>laugh because I know exactly how the Cabela's people feel
>>
>>34801530

That's a PTRD:((
>>
>work as a projectionist in a movie theatre, weird hours so I shop during the middle of the weekdays
>visit dicks sporting goods so I could buy more adidas track pants and sweatpants because comfy
>no one's at the gun counter
>some kids hop over the counter and start taking pictures
>start trying to pry the locking bar off of the guns
>don't say anything, wave at employee on the escalator
>literally rolls their eyes until I point the kids out
>bumrush the gun counter and literally pull them away

Shit was fucking wild, they looked and sounded like fat kinda mini-fudds
>>
>>34801703
I was surprised to find a ruger#1 in 25-06 but need to move out of the city first so putting that one off for a while
>>
>>34800683
>I point it out to GF and she doesn’t care

How can she care if she doesn't exist?

This is why I never buy the display model at full price.
>>
About 8 or 10 years ago I got some smoking deals at the Cabelas in Hamburg. It was surplus stuff they didnt know what they had or something. MAS 49/56, mint, $200. Polish Mauser for $250. Ruby pistol for $100 (was kind of rough). There were some others I didn't get to buy. Those days are gone. Now I see sorter Enfield for $600.
>>
>>34806038
It's a PTRS, the PTRD wasn't magazine fed
>>
File: IMAG2175.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2175.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>34801709
Have this pic from last night
>>
>>34805065
>go into car dealership
>look at brand new cars
>don't let me test drive for some reason

"it's broken"

you did the right thing anon
>>
>>34805266
your friends are shit, i was in the marines and didn't touch an ar platform for decades, picked one up and field stripped it in seconds like i just did it yesterday, get new friends and stop busting on the military
>>
Op here. I also went to cabelas and they have some Auto Ordinance M1 Carbines and the sights looked like someone kicked the fuck out of them cause they are canted to the left so bad. Cabelas is shit
>>
>go to cabelas
>go to used gun rack because that's the only place they have interesting funs
>$900 PTRs
>$200 beat to shit old .22s
>$600 bubba'd yugo sks
do people actually buy this shit?
>>
>>34805008
haha, oh wow
>>
>>34807421
Apparently people do. I saw a bubba sks with a Shit low power scope welded to the cover and it was 400$ and lately they stayed flooding the racks with Remington’s anniversary 870s and 30-06 r700s.
>>
>>34805065
That guy probably browses here
>>
>>34801709
Overpriced bullshit and full of fucking fudds
>>
>>34805973
Do you read what you write?
>>
>>34802356

Not the anon you replied to but I swing by the Hammond Cabelas whenever I make a trip to 3floyds. Ive had much better experiences and seen much better selection at the Hammond than the Hoffman Estates, IL.
>>
>>34805301

In my experience if you ask they dont have any problem with people taking bolts out or field stripping. I took the bolts out of a few Mosins I looked at behind the counter, and on another occasion field stripped a Nagant revolver to check the barrel.
>>
>>34805943

>xD
>>
>>34802754
Applebee's server reporting in. Don't do it, we suck
>>
At my cabela's they just let you walk in the gun library and take what you want for free.

http://kval.com/news/local/man-caught-on-camera-stealing-assault-rifles-from-cabelas-on-three-separate-occasions
>>
I found a beat up M1 garand there yesterday for 1000$ there. I have the materials and skills to refurbish it. Do it once next paycheck rolls in or no?
>>
>>34808683
No, bad price for the work required
>>
>>34805008
How the fuck do you confuse .308 for 7.62×54r? Just how???
>>
>>34802356
Also a different anon, but I swing by the Hammond store about once a month. Their pricing can be high but they always have the new stuff and a good selection to look at. I usually manhandle stuff and then go to Blythes in Valpo to get a better price if I like it enough to buy. If its in their store they'll discount it, if they order it they'll give you a decent price.
>>
>>34801888
Grand Forks?
>>
>>34809228
.308 a.k.a. 7.62x51
Come one now get with the program
>>
>>34805008
I want to believe he had a 7.62 gun back at home, but can't.
>>
>>34805266
they aren't infantry
>>
>>34808683
Depends what your market is, around me $1000 will get you a decent Garand from the secondary market. Like all M1 Garand purchases, you're probably better off ordering from the CMP
>>
>>34809228
.308 cab be dually labeled 7.62 x 51 since 7.62 NATO can be fired out of a .308 chambered rifle.

So 7.62x51 vs 7.62x54r is not that far of a stretch.
>>
>>34800683
>Looking for good conceal gun
>Go to store
>Do you have <GUN I WANT>
>'yeah, it's right here, check it out'
>That's about 100 more dollars than just about every other seller has it for
>'yeah well some of em have lasers on em'
>But this one doesn't have a laser
>'no, no it doesn't, this gun isn't really fun to shoot, have you tried this big ass Taurus revolver'
>No I want something that I can conceal, I'm getting my CCW in a week or two
>proceeds to put it in his fat guy pants pocket
>Printing like mad
>'see, you can barely tell it's there'
>Yeah, eh, I'm just gonna keep looking around, thanks for your time.
Guy wasn't the worst but annoyed the hell out of me
>>
>>34800683
Holy shit, I know the Cabela's you're talking about, I've seen motherfuckers like these, know how you feel dude. (Tarrant County represent)
>>
>>34801168
League City fag reporting in gun library is pretty cool there.
>>
>>34809666
If you say so, lord Satan, it must be true.
Wait, are you being sarcastic ?
Oh, you demonic joker.
>>
>>34801824
In case you didn't know, you can open the longun glass cases and fondle those as much as you like. Don't need to ask unless it is in the locked handgun case. Don't get the Richfield store as much as i used to. Always entertaining/maddening ro see the Cleatuses there.
>>
>>34800683
>be looking for cz 550 fs
>go to green top, no dice. They call distributors, out of stock. Leave name and number, they'll keep looking
>go to short pump (heh) cabelas
>ask if any way they can order cz 550 fs, see they have standard 550s in stock
>clerk is fat 5'1" chick
>"I can order one of these, it might be what you're looking for" about standard 550s
>explain difference between 550 fs and standard 550
>"sorry anon, we don't have any of those with the long barrel. But I can order one of these 550s and see if it comes like that"
> "long barrel"
>360 and moonwalk out
>buy winchester model 70 from green top, manager gives me free shit
Never shop at cabelas
>>
>>34800683
>Work at Big 5
>Get to spend time behind the firearms counter
>Basically only one working there who knows anything about guns
>Every third customer starts off with "Hey, I'm looking for a gun for my [wife/daughter/girlfriend/whatever]

Sure thing sir but why don't you take a few steps back and start this conversation again without telling me you'd like help committing a felony?
>>
>>34815610
>committing a felony
There's nothing felonious about buying a firearm for someone else. Just because they said they're looking to buy a gun for someone doesn't mean it's a straw purchase you mouthbreather.
>>
>>34815728
Look closely at that first question on the 4437.

It doesn't say, "Are you the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) listed on this form or their boyfriend?"

I personally don't give a shit what they do with the gun, but in California you can't just hand over a gun to someone else without paperwork regardless of whether or not you happen to be boning them, and you definitely can't buy a gun with the express intent of doing so.
>>
>>34815850
>california
It's still not illegal to answer "yes" to "Are you the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) listed on this form?" yet be buying it as a gift though. The wording on the form is just absolute shit.
>>
File: 1302845274667.png (25KB, 489x398px) Image search: [Google]
1302845274667.png
25KB, 489x398px
>>34800683
>/K/
>>
File: 1495150265762.jpg (38KB, 382x550px) Image search: [Google]
1495150265762.jpg
38KB, 382x550px
>>34812067
It's not even big stores that do it, LGS are almost always cancer too at least ones in a city. The one I've been to not in a city was actually nice and comfy and not overpriced.

>$450 Shield 9mm

what the FUCK are these people doing. I hope the government stays red for the next 7 years so they lose all the fucking money they made since Sandy hook scamming people.
>>
>>34800683
>>34800710
>>34802268
Local Cabelas is nothing but fucking Century AKs. Metric fuck tons of them.
>>
>>34805266
The term you're looking for is "POG", not "Infantry".
>>
File: reeee.jpg (127KB, 800x788px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
127KB, 800x788px
>at gunstore to buy ammo
>not great prices on what I'm looking for, but not horrible
>.380 for 33 cents a round, not bad
>contemplating the cheapest brass cased 380 when some other guy looking for ammo appears
>he's immediately accosted by a clerk
>a clerk who thinks he is lord of the ammunition
>loudly asks customer what gun / what caliber
>guy says "ruger mini-14"
>clerk enters fudd mode
>I shit you not says the following
>"With them Rugers you gotta be looking at the burril to take a gander at what the burril is marked. Some them Rugers marked 5.56 Harrison, and those are no good to shoot reglar ammunition out of 'em."
>guy seems to think this is relevant information
>try not to reee, clerk waddles away to "help" someone else
>>
>>34811901
>.308 cab be dually labeled 7.62 x 51 since 7.62 NATO can be fired out of a .308 chambered rifle.
Sure. But you can't do it the other way 'round. Any idiot who tried it would be in for a life-changing surprise.
>>
>>34815875
The only way it would be legal is if they bought it, then came back with their girlfriend and paid another $60 to have her get a background check of her own and pay the transfer fee, which would be retarded.

With an actual family member it's different, but even then California laws will try to fuck with you.
>>
>>34815850
Why yes, I AM the actual transferee/buyer. And after I buy it, I'm going to give it as a gift to my wife/girlfriend/daughter/poodle.

Am I not allowed to dispose of my property as I wish now?
>>
>>34816155
>Am I not allowed to dispose of my property as I wish now?

Where do you think you live, America?

This is in California.
>>
>>34816152
Cali sure sounds like a fun place to live.
>>
>>34816183
>Buy shotgun at gun show
>Have to wait 10 days after every gun purchase because even though I have 14 other guns at home, this 30 year old double barreled shotgun might be the one I go fucking nuts with
>Have to drive an hour and a half to the gun store where they drop off all the shit after the show
>Get told I've been "delayed"
>Ask why
>Say they don't know, DOJ won't say
>Ask how long
>Don't know, DOJ has 30 days to make a decision on whether or not I can buy a gun.
>Go home
>End up buying a different gun like a week later
>Have no problems
>30 days ends
>DOJ hasn't contacted me or said a thing
>Basically just decided to delay my gun purchase by a month for shits and giggles
>They can do this any time they want with no reason

This whole coast needs to be fucking obliterated. I don't care if it takes me and half of Nevada with it. It needs to end.
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (131KB, 1085x1085px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
131KB, 1085x1085px
>>34800683
>go to local sporting goods store
>ask to look at the Ruger Precision they have
>neckbeard clerk
>"it might seem expensive but you'll need a minimum $3,000 optic to use this gun at its effective range of over two miles"
>mfw
>>
>>34816155
I don't understand why you'd need to tell me that.
>>
>>34800683
>Fort Worth
Anybody pick up that bubba'd Berthier theyve had for about a year now? Been wanting to get it for the lolz but its too damn expensive
>>
>>34802476
>>34802530
To be fair to Dicks I suggest you avoid shopping there - limited selection, and their ammo prices are beyond Gander tier absurd.
However when they have deals, and they always have 1-2 deals on guns - ex. my buddy got a Rem 700 SPS NIB with a hard case and cheap scope for 550, they are fucking good 2 go. Just never, ever buy ammo there
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.