[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean War 2 when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 43

File: kw2.jpg (135KB, 813x614px) Image search: [Google]
kw2.jpg
135KB, 813x614px
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/08/08/report-north-korea-has-nuke-fits-inside-missile/549188001/

Tl;dr: Pentagon thinks NK has miniaturized nuke for their ICBM's.

So.. ready /k/?
>>
>>34798268

Technically it's still Korean War 1
>>
File: 1389918228042.png (564KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1389918228042.png
564KB, 719x719px
Ready for what, six months max of fighting and nothing really happening outside of Korea, especially not to me because even if they somehow start handing out waivers for category 6 disqualifications I wouldn't even be out of BCT long enough, if at all, to go fight?

Sounds stupendously fucking exciting.
>>
>>34798273
>Korean War 1 still
shit I had one job. think it will get its own wikipedia page or be added to the bottom of the current one on the korean war?
>>34798295
>not excited for nork warbride waifus
>doesn't want to see kim jung fatass get his ass whooped
>not even a little excited for war
nigga you're on /k/ it's ok
>>
>>34798347

It will probably have its own page, with links to both the Korean war page, and the Korean conflict page.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAsGuWmXLVw
>>
>>34798347
It'd just be Korean War part 2: Kimmy Boogaloo but you were close
>>
>>34798268
Could we fucking just surgical strike every single NK installation simultaneously before they even knew what happened?

I feel like that's a thing we're capable of that North Korea wont understand until they finally get lucky with one of their missiles.
>>
>>34798347
underage
>>
>>34798347
underage
>>
>>34798478
>>34798503
underage

See how easy that was?
>>
>>34798470

They would launch a preemptive strike before we could get everything in place to pull that off. It's not like you can just hit some buttons.
>>
>>34798347

>nork warbride waifus

I'm no chubby chaser but I'm not into skellingtons. Nor Asians for that matter.
>>
>>34798470

Maybe, that is if China's air detection is worse than what they say it is. Cause earlier in the year or last year, I'm not sure without going out to look it up, Chinese officials did say they detected one of our (US) stealth fighters. If they are able to do so they'll probably give N. Korea a heads up that air strikes are coming. If not then allied air power should have the ability to do so or at the very least put quite a bit of hurt on them.
>>
Question for you guys what would be more likely to happen first:

Resumption of hostilities with N. Korea?
Venezuela finally breaking down into civil war?

Cause I think it'll be the second with a slight chance of an offshoot of a ISIS style fighters/cell entering the conflict.
>>
>>34798689
>IS
>Catholic country

It'd be funny because they'd be the ones getting beheaded for a change.
>>
>>34798268
Whats the point of the Nuclear NPT if theres no consequence for developing nuclear weapons?

Why should the nuclear club not have simply nuked the shit out of anyone that started to develop nukes?
>>
>>34798716
>Whats the point of the Nuclear NPT if theres no consequence for developing nuclear weapons?
>no consequences
NATO/NPT signees often place trade and military sanctions on countries who join the nuke club. It's often a lot more devastating than outright war, because it's usually some developing country somewhere that NEEDS that trade and economic growth.

>Why should the nuclear club not have simply nuked the shit out of anyone that started to develop nukes?
...because an unprovoked nuclear first strike is an even more reckless, childish, and barbaric act than declaring unprovoked war on some dirt farm country? Seriously. What fucking good would glassing some helpless peasants do? All that does is open the door for anyone with their finger on the trigger to go "preemptive" on anyone they don't like-- which might include YOU. And if there's any one weapon you DON'T want to worry about flying your way anytime soon, it's the explosive that harnesses the power of kick-starting a star right over a goddamn city till everything's a scorched and poisoned hellscape.
>>
I wonder if Kim Jong Un will be killed by airstrikes, found and slaughtered by his own people, or brought before an international tribunal.
His time is seriously limited. He's made so many threats and is now showing signs of acting on them. He's walking a tight rope and will either fall to the side of committing to something he cannot win, or fall to the side of trying to back down which then makes (even more of) the North Koreans realize he's full of shit and revolt.
>>
>>34798701

They burst into the scene dressed like they do screaming nobody expects ISIS like a Monty Python skit and immediately die.
>>
>>34798856
>His time is seriously limited.
That's what they said about his father, about how NK couldn't possibly endure in a post Cold War world. People were wrong them and they're wrong now.
>>
>>34798554
China says a lot of things anon.
>>
>>34798273

...or is it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_DMZ_Conflict_(1966–1969)
>>
>>34798268
This thinking is completely backwards. If the North Koreans don't have a nuclear warhead for their ICBM, then war is still possible (but is extremely unlikely to happen). If however they have developed a warhead, then war is impossible.
>>
>>34798875
Kim Jong Il was at a point where he could still back down from threats. He was building short range missiles and testing nuclear devices. Il's words could be seen as progressing towards a goal that was not yet reached.
Kim Jong Un is building ICBM and working on miniaturization of warheads. He's also made explicit threats to his enemies and promises of victory to his people. Un's words say that their goal has been reached and they are preparing to fight.
Its gotten to a point where he's riled everyone up and is expected to deliver or else he shows his threats, and North Korean power, are empty. The whole world already knows that's likely the case, but as long as enough North Koreans remain faithful to their leader and system then it will remain.
The cracks in that system are going to form much quicker than they have before because Kim Jong Un now has to put up or shut up. Both options leave him at a loss.
>>
>>34798915
Not if they really are crazy enough to use them.
>>
>>34798689
Venezuela goes first.

N. Korea is a threat solely because China and Russia have a lot to gain by siding with them in a WWIII scenario.

Its gonna take a "Peal Harbor" type incident to get the ball rolling on that front, not just some missle tests killing a few fish.
>>
>>34798920
Except he is going to get results. The US is making a lot of bluster about "all options are on the table" but they are clearly never going to actually attack them. Instead privately they're already admitting that they're going to offer the North Koreans what they want (a scale down of SK/US exercises) and at best will only get in return a nuclear/missile freeze, not a dismantlement. Kim Jong Un is winning.
>>
>>34798926
North Korea has acted rational. It's the United States that takes irrational actions.
>>
>>34798941
I don't think the US is bluffing nearly as much as NK is. All of this will end in a war eventually, this "peace" on the Korean Peninsula cannot be maintained forever.
With the possibility of NK designing ICBMs and then getting ready to build them up then it brings the threat directly to the US. Best to have the inevitable war sooner rather than later.
The economic sanctions were a good start but if things don't stop then they should be handled BEFORE it comes to a missile heading towards the US or one of its allies.
>>
>>34798948
>+1 rice ration for the month
>>
>>34798966
Then you must believe war is going to happen in the next six months. Because NK has an ICBM design right now. The US says it's going into production by next year. They have a warhead design for it right now.

In reality of course there will be no war. The US is bluffing and will do nothing, the reality of a ICBM armed North Korea will slowly be accepted.
>>
>>34798980
Again, the common US attitude to North Korea is completely incoherent. You can believe the NK regime is utterly ruthless and obsessed with regime survival and believe (correctly) that nuclear weapons will help ensure that. You can otherwise believe, with very little evidence, they're suicidal maniacs whose goal in life is to nuke New York and then all die. But both beliefs are offered simultaneously.
>>
>>34798527
>not liking asians
I'm guessing you were cat 6 on the ASVAB.
>>
>>34799018
>>
>>34798929

>N. Korea is a threat solely because China and Russia have a lot to gain by siding with them in a WWIII scenario.

During the first Cold War? Yeah but now with the second Cold War in full swing, no. All NK is usefull now is a buffer state and as soon as SK wants to kick out the Americans after an unification and the Americans dont throw a hissyfit over it and agreeing to leave, then NK's fate is sealed.
>>
>>34799050
So you're literally incapable of actually forming a response and in a wonderful demonstration of the continued /pol/ification of the board, are only capable of accusing someone of being a shill even though in this case it literally makes no sense.
>>
>>34799067
>>
>>34799018
>they're suicidal maniacs whose goal in life is to nuke New York and then all die

This is hyperbole.

It is entirely reasonable to think that a North Korea atom bomb represents an unacceptable risk to world peace without jumping to that extreme.
>>
>>34799018
Or you can believe that the DPRK thinks that the US is unwilling to risk the destruction of an American city to protect Seoul and once he has a semi credible deterrent he will use it to deter US action.
With a credible nuclear deterrent, the DPRK can inflict its will on the ROK and force the US to make the decision to fight to defend the ROK and risk losing a few US cities, or stay out and let what is destined to happen, happen.
>>
>>34799072
Not him, but you're a baby.
>>
>>34799067

Dont feed the troll by giving him (You)'s. Its also easier to disregard an opinion if you label it coming from a shill rather then debate its substance.
>>
>>34799018
The US position has always been to try to get the North to stop/limit their nuclear program.
The North's position has always been to expand it and make threats of their intent to use it.
Regime survival would be keeping things in limbo and saying "We're working on rockets/warheads" to keep everyone guessing and trying to appease them before they actually have them.
Now that they have them, and continue to make threats, there's a weapon that could realistically be used and the people with them are speaking of intent to use them.
That will culminate in regime suicide. One wrong move or one threats that seems a little *too* real and the North gets hit with a preemptive strike.
>>
>>34799082
No it is not hyperbole. The post I was responding to literally said NK would use its nuclear weapons because it's crazy.
>>
>>34799094
The DPRK is incapable of doing such a thing. This is not like the Soviet case, where if they decoupled the US from Europe they could credibly march into Paris. The DPRK's goal is in fact the opposite. Right now they can't use their nuclear weapons to defeat an American invasion without risking immediate reliation. With a ICBM capability they can deter American escalation.
>>
>>34799101
>>
>>34799111
There was a person who thought that making vague statements and keeping information in limbo about his WMD program would help ensure regime survival. His name was Saddam Hussein. It of course caused the opposite, a US invasion which because of his limbo position he could neither convince to be called off by demonstrating his WMD program didn't actually exist (but to be fair to him he did try hard at the end to do so, the US just wasn't interested in listening) or by deterring an invasion by demonstrating the existence of actual weapons.

Again, the idea that the US is going to launch a preemptive strike AFTER the North Koreans have already developed a credible nuclear threat is completely insane. The time to launch a preemptive strike is before the ICBM test.
>>
>>34799163
>I am incapable of arguing please don't make me back up my hot opinions
>>
>>34798912
Why the fuck is this not common knowledge and why am I just finding out about it?
>>
>>34799181
>>
>>34799124
>the common US attitude to North Korea

Also, you expect me to read?

How dare you.

But yeah, it isn't at all incoherent to believe that the North Koreans want nuclear weapons to prolong their government's survival, and at the same time believe that North Korean nuclear capability creates a substantial danger of a miscalculation at some later point in time that ends in millions of deaths.
>>
>>34799199
If you're going to accuse everybody who thinks you're immature or disagrees with you of being a shill, please do it on /pol/ where that's the norm.
>>
>>34799144
You are a confused person.

The DPRK doesn't want to have to use nuclear weapons. They want the US to be forced into making a choice.
1) Attempt to stop the DPRK from inflicting its will on the ROK, and roll the dice with possibly millions of American lives and the economic health of the nation

2) Do nothing.

Notice I didnt say that the DPRK would invade the ROK. You inferred that.

I said inflict their will.

That is to use the threat of force against the populace of the ROK to ease concessions and support from the ROK. "Thats a nice capitol city you have there, would be a shame if something were to happen to it. Now lets talk about some economic aid."

The ROK would be forced to choose between propping up the regime or fighting a ruinous war, even if the ROK would win it.
>>
>>34799189
Overshadowed by Vietnam.
>>
>>34799199

At this rate, the guy is going to get so many rations he would be fatter then dear leader.
>>
>>34799216
>>
>>34799177
With the recent sanctions just put on NK then that's one more attempt to deescalate things.
If the North continues the same course after those then military action becomes all the more likely.
King Jong Un won't back down but seemingly neither will the Americans. You have to immovable positions but only one side can really enforce the threats it makes.
>>
>>34799225
And then he'll be food for the dear leader.
>>
>>34799189
Vietnam War kicked off for real in the same timeframe
>>
Please do it, i want to see some high res combat footage of the a-10 before the air force gets rid of it. Yes i know that's a petty reason to start a war but i lost any reason to care long ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llEWrL9ghyg&list=FLvME_1Hi2FX7HZn96JwpeVg&index=6
>>
>>34799217
>The ROK would be forced to choose between propping up the regime or fighting a ruinous war, even if the ROK would win it.
No actually, they can simply refuse such a threat because such a threat is completely non credible as you yourself just said. Nuclear blackmail is and always will be a bullshit and discredited argument, and by using it you've revealed yourself to dishonest and unwilling to engage in rational discourse. This thread is proof of the complete decline of /k/ as a board. Try reading some books on the basics of nuclear diplomacy before you ever dare to respond to my posts again.
>>
>>34799278
>No actually, they can simply refuse such a threat because such a threat is completely non credible

1) Give in to DPRK demands = status quo, ROK survival

2) Resist DPRK demands = possible war, destruction of ROK economy
>>
>>34799278
>Try reading some books on the basics of nuclear diplomacy
Interesting.
What books have you read that have led you to your conclusions?
>>
>>34799237
>-1 food ration for the month
>>
File: DGpDQVRWAAA4ZJj.jpg (287KB, 1092x737px) Image search: [Google]
DGpDQVRWAAA4ZJj.jpg
287KB, 1092x737px
>>34799278
>>
>>34798268
Tips on how to meet North Korean women when we inevitably deploy there?
>>
>>34798268
>"GRORIOUS READER WILL RAUNCH NUKREAR BOMBU"
>Fire
>Guidance fails halfway through
>falls into ocean
>warhead doesn't even detonate
>get cucked by USAF for three days before immediately surrendering

I'm super scare of norks
>>
>tfw NK might go off before I get a chance to be there
Feels bad man.
>>
>>34799339
hand out food
>>
>>34799333
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_sex
>>
File: trumpadminnk.png (45KB, 616x371px) Image search: [Google]
trumpadminnk.png
45KB, 616x371px
Arguing about American policy toward North Korea as good or bad is impossible because there is no American policy towards North Korea.
>>
>>34799358
The policy has been "Don't fuck with us because we will crush you like bugs,"
That policy remains in place today. It's up to North Korea if things become war or not.
America won't attack unless it feels it is, or South Korean and Japan are, about to be attacked.
>>
itt /pol/ and /v/
>>
I'm not the only one parsing these statements by President Trump and his administration as "we're going to use nuclear weapons if diplomacy doesn't work," am I?
>>
File: _94636041_037872068.jpg (25KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_94636041_037872068.jpg
25KB, 660x371px
Trump is upping the rhetoric by saying if North Korea keeps threatening the USA there will be hell fire like no one else has seen before. The Norks have had a huge boost in capabilities, so there's likely alot of help coming in from China/Russia.
>>
>>34798689
Korea. I'm not sure the military will turn on Maduro, and I'm really sure Donald Trump lacks the patience and circumspect to handle a sabre-rattling PDRK.

That said, I don't think we can let the Norks live much longer as it is - they're too unstable to let live.
>>
>>34799217
Actually the ROK has another choice. Develop nuclear weapons of its own so it doesn't have to rely on the US nuclear shield. Which is what Donald Trump suggested over a year ago in one of the presidential debates was an inevitable outcome, and was widely criticized for, even though it was the same course of action France chose once they felt the Soviet ICBM threat had become serious enough they no longer felt safe with American nuclear guarantees either (granted there was also a certain level of French national pride and smugness about wanting to still be a great power).
>>
>>34799344
Attitudes like this are going to guarantee that the North Korea is going to do a CHIC-4 style nuclear test, though I think even then delusional people will be denying the reality of their threat.
>>
>>34799454
The world needs less nukes, and in fewer hands. A strong power is an independent power.

Trump should shut the fuck up on matters he knows nothing about.
>>
>>34799219

The list of incidents along the Korean DMZ makes for some fascinating reading.

https://armyhistory.org/a-forty-minute-korean-war-the-soviet-defector-firefight-in-the-joint-security-area-panmunjom-korea-23-november-1984/
>>
>>34799454
So they need to drop out of the NPT, surrender all the tech transfered to them while they were members of the NPT, find a source of materials from a fellow NPT nation, then build an entire fuel cycle, from scratch, without help from an NPT nation, design a weapon, develop a testing program all the while assuming that the DPRK will stand by amd do nothing for the 10 or so years such an undertaking would require.

Good plan, anon.
>>
>>34799487

>Staff Sergeant Brooks and Lieutenant Thompson both believed the KPA suffered at least two dead and two wounded. The next day, North Korean radio reported communist casualty figures of three dead and one wounded. Left out of the North Korean report were two additional casualties. Several members of the Swiss and Swedish delegations to the Neutral Nations Supervisory Commission, present on the north side of the MDL immediately after the firefight, reported the execution of two guards by a senior communist officer behind the main KPA building minutes after the firefight. The executions were preceded by “a bitter verbal argument with shouting and raised fists between the [surviving] KPA who had been pinned down in the sunken garden and the more senior officers in the JSA.” The executions were accomplished by “three deliberate, spaced pistol shots.” Obviously, the price for failure under Kim Il-sung’s regime was both high and non-negotiable.
>>
>>34799479
in that case Trump wouldn't speak on anything because he's a fucking FAILURE of a president. Can't WAIT to see that orangutan (emphasis on the orange) to get fucking impeached. It's super fucking disappointing to see /k/ support in most of the time but I'm glad to see that there are some with sense on this board. Hillary might be a corrupt hag but at LEAST she can into politik
>>
>>34799545
Go shill somewhere else.
>>
>>34799415
Trump is autistic enough to do it
>>
>>34799580
why are you mad that he's right? Trump is a fucking national embarrassment and threat to our nation.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 900x1002px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 900x1002px
>>34799144
>The DPRK is incapable of doing such a thing.
Wrong. This is is prenuclear thinking.

The DPRK has as of now 60 nuclear warheads. By 2020 they'll have 100+. That's more than enough to take out every major air base in South Korea and Japan, and every major army base and troop concentration. Once they've destroyed SK/American armor and air superiority, they can force an offensive into South Korea, using their nuclear weapons to destroy any counter attack as it concentrates, and destroy any port American reinforcements are attempting to land in. The only way to counter this is with American tactical nuclear weapons, but that assumes the United States has not been deterred by North Korean nuclear threats to the continental United States.

And before anyone says "muh missile defense" see Yemeni attacks on Saudi Arabia and how single digit attacks can overwhelm Patriot batteries, never mind massed ballistic missile waves.
>>
>>34799698
>what is projection, Alex?
>>
>>34799753
Trump just said that he will launch "fire and fury" at North Korea if they threaten us again. North Korea will threaten us again with days. Do you prefer Trump either back down from this statement, or attack North Korea?
>>
File: 1502230566141.jpg (184KB, 1002x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1502230566141.jpg
184KB, 1002x1042px
>>34799768
They just threatened us again a few minutes ago.
>>
>>34799768

It really doesn't matter, at all. Lets go back to the original parsing of the message: "either diplomacy works, or we'll use nuclear weapons." The former is because military action is not preferable as a first action, and nuclear weapons because a conventional strike is not capable of doing the job. All of this talk is posturing. None of it actually decides the course of action. It's just window dressing and fodder for Kremlinology. I hope Diplomacy works. If it fails, I hope Trump does what must be done.
>>
WW3 NOW. THE END IS HERE
>>
>>34799768
>Reading comprehension is hard: The Post
I blame the public school system if nothing else.
>>
>>34799308
3. Do nothing and laugh in the DPRK's face

The DPRK can either

1. Follow through and nuke ROK, starting a nuclear war which they will lose

2. Do nothing and lose credibility
>>
>>34799333
Thoughts on the current events?
>>
>>34799545
While I agree, this isn't the place.

That and I hold American power and security with more value than almost all else.
>>
>>34799984
>I hold American power and security with more value
No. Just your own. Don't conflate the two, progressivefag.
>>
>>34800042
The spread of nuclear arms is a direct threat to American power. Don't be a child.
>>
>>34800070
He was accusing you and your motives, not criticizing the recommended course of action.
>>
>>34800110
Not him (or somebody who agrees with him) , but I think it's more of a blind reaction than a criticism of any of his values.
>>
>>34799872
>3. Do nothing and laugh in the DPRK's face
DPRK has shelled an industrial facility. 13 ROK citizens are dead. The facility is out of operation.

Your move...
>>
Whenever the neocons decide its time pretty much.
>>
>>34800131
>DPRK has shelled an industrial facility. 13 ROK citizens are dead. The facility is out of operation.

Past precedent has been to use limited counter-battery fire in a tit-for-tat and go back to posturing.
>>
>>34799731
At this rate, South Korea is just going to get their own nukes. They have the tech and industry to do it quickly.
>>
>>34800172
Dokdo amphibious assault ship struck a mine while leaving port. While the mine is of a type known to be used by the DPRK, they make no claim of responsibility.

8 ROK sailors are dead, the Dokdo is laid up for 18 months undergoing repairs.
>>
>>34798856
The US and SK most likely want him alive to stand trial, but China would probably want him alive as a tool to help them take control of the former North Korea/cover up their support for the regime. I would put money on a race between US/SK special forces and Chinese special forces to grab him. That or his own people string him up as soon as they see that all their suffering was for nothing.

I hope either the Norks or western forces get him instead of China. South Korea would have a spectacular public trial, and the Norks would at least record that fuck's begging before his death, but China would probably put him in a hole for life to keep him from talking about their support for North Korea, and that would be unsatisfying as hell.
>>
>>34800208
see:>>34799494
>>
Will the Korean War 2 get me a girlfriend?
>>
>>34800210

Since direct action is not an option, you use the political capital bought by being wronged as leverage in the international diplomacy regarding North Korea.
>>
>>34800131
Airstrike the artillery positions.

Does the DPRK
1. Escalate more and inevitably lose the following nuclear war

2. Give up

The entire situation is bluffs on bluffs. The norks don't actually want war. They're not stupid and know that the moment they go nuclear, the entire world will steamroll them. China from one side to keep their buffer zone and the us from the other to maintain us interests.
We know that the norks know this because the norks are not idiots.
In a poker game where you know you have the better hand and you know that the opponent knows that you have the better hand you go all in and laugh in their face.
We stand to lose a few cities. The norks stand to lose their entire regime.
Only reason why the norks don't back down is because we're too scared that the they will go apeshit crazy.
Logically however, it is more beneficial for the norks to do anything except give up their regime than to start a nuclear war where they lose everything
>>
Anyone think this might be an opportunity where the US decides to use its special arsenal? Cause it seems like a prime candidate if you ask me
>>
OPPENHEIMER, WE NEED YOU NOW
>>
>>34800250
>Airstrike the artillery positions.
See: >>34800210

Your move.
>>
>>34798948
>North Korea acts rationally
>what is the Axe Murder Incident
North Korean leadership is in permanent damage control mode trying to juggle oppressing their own people and keeping the rest of the world from punishing their fuckery. They act rationally only so far as is needed to ensure their survival, everything beyond that are the actions of greedy psychos in way over their heads.
>>
>>34798888
Quads of truth. $.50 posters BTFO. have a qt.
>>
>>34800250
>We stand to lose a few cities. The norks stand to lose their entire regime.
Legit question.

Do you believe this is an acceptable trade in the eyes of the American people?
>>
>>34800110
As is expected from a tripfag.
>>
so trump is literally a korea-tier leader after all
>>
>>34800278

Not him, but I'd go with Absolutely Not. I suspect this is one of the reasons why we've placed THAAD batteries in the area.
>>
>>34800294
hyperventilate till you pass out and can't post dumb shit, adults are talking
>>
>>34800244
The Tanker Champion Pleasure strike a mine on the way into Inchon. the crew is rescued, but the ship is lost.

The DPRK announces that some of its naval mines may have become unmoored accidentally, and inform the worlds shipping that there may be as many as 100 lose mines in the waters around ROK.

Commercial shipping companies, unwilling to risk the loss of a ship, halt course for ROK. While mining operations are underway, the ROK economy will lose billions.
>>
>>34800330
You mad?
>>
>>34800278
no, but i'd be positively giddy if a bunch of west coast cities got wiped off the face of the earth
>>
>>34799768
I hope we wipe them off the fuckin map.

desu I'm just mad I'm not able to join up and in turn not able to shoot some gooks.
>>
>>34800311
THAAD can't intercept ICBM RVs.

>>34800347
I don't want a hundred thousand people to die because they have a different political stance than me.
>>
>>34800344
Second verse, same as the first - this would be a higher impact scenario due to to the effect on China's exports.
>>
>>34800366
>THAAD can't intercept ICBM RVs.
Well, the ones of note are in the Korean Peninsula and would be chasing them down during the boost phase. Is there a modern operational equivalent to ERIS?
>>
>>34800278
Not at all. However, I don't think they will use the nukes. I call the norks bluff.
If you were the dictator of your own hermit kingdom, would you risk it all for a few american cities?
You might bluff that you will in hopes that the us is too pussy to retaliate but if they do call your bluff, you have no option but to retreat. If you shell a few factories they airstrike some of your bases.
>>
File: image.png (398KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
398KB, 640x1136px
OH SHIT THE DUCK FLAPPING IS GETTING INTENSE

>North Korea says considering missile strike near Guam
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40871416
>>
>>34800390
THAAD can not intercept a ICBM in boost phase either, and certainly not chasing one flying to CONUS from NK while positioned in SK.
>>
>>34800396
This isn't a casino - you can't gamble with people's lives.
>>
>>34799350
only logical answer.
>>
>>34800268
The point isn't trading blows. The point is calling their bluff and making clear to them that we know they're bluffing.
If everytime you shell someone you get shelled back with no net gain, you're going to stop since you're making no progress is that direction.
Only problem is that the us appears to never hold to their word on the norks.
The world half believes the norks but nobody believes the us.
The solution is to hold to our word so they start taking us seriously.
>>
>>34800428

I'm mad at my autocorrect right now but then I imagined a chicken coop full of ducks and other birds and every time a man walks up and tells them an update they all get startled and flap around and honk/caw
>>
File: 1491571638993.jpg (44KB, 622x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491571638993.jpg
44KB, 622x800px
>>34800366
>I don't want a hundred thousand people to die because they have a different political stance than me.
i know right...

...i hoping for at least a few million.
>>
>>34800278
Legit question.

Do you believe that a president under considerable political pressure is going to resists the urge to fight a nice "short victorious war" where mass civilian casualties would merely be used to reinforce how evil the enemy is?
>>
>>34800436
>you can't gamble with people's lives
maybe in fantasy land, but this is real life it happens all day everyday since the dawn of man
>>
As long as NK missiles only hit California, I don't care.
>>
File: art of the deal.jpg (71KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
art of the deal.jpg
71KB, 800x533px
Why doesn't Trump just get on a plane, head to Pyongyang, chill with Kim a bit and cut a deal of some sort? They just want to be treated like big boys, that's why they want nukes. A face to face meeting is the only way this can end good.
>>
>>34800461
>norks hit SF thinking most americans care
>>
>>34800436
But we do. When forced the soviet's hand during the cuban missile crisis we were gambling with the entire world and we won.
When we airstrike random countries in the name of antiterrorism, it is no different.
The issue is making the right calls. Know when to call and know when to fold. And when you're the us and hold all the cards, it's time to start raising.
The norks can either fold and keep whatever they have left or flip the table and lose everything.
I have high hopes the norks are logical rational agents who have a sense of self preservation.
>>
File: 1495246215294.gif (2MB, 198x195px) Image search: [Google]
1495246215294.gif
2MB, 198x195px
>>34800466
>Why doesn't Trump just get on a plane, head to Pyongyang, chill with Kim a bit and cut a deal of some sort?
>>
>>34800390
The DPRK would likely loft their missiles, giving them steep reentry and pushing them outside the limits of THAADs engagement envelope.

>>34800396
>If you were the dictator of your own hermit kingdom, would you risk it all for a few american cities?
You are mirroring. No one willingly engages in a nuclear war. They would stumble into it, after a series of missteps and miscalculations. You assume that the DPRK will never misinterpret one of our moves or vice versa.
What we might consider a relatively simple exercise may look to them as the preparations of immediate regime change.
Consider Able Archer, where a command post exercise that NATO considered harmless had the Soviets convinced that NATO was preparing for war.

>>34800440
>you're going to stop since you're making no progress is that direction.
This is a mistake. You assume that because the loss of material is the same, that both sides pay the same price, but that is not true.
The ROK depends on stability in order to function. If the DPRK persists over and over again in these provocations, it shows that the ROK is powerless to stop them, and that the DPRK feels no need to.

>>34800457
Again, you assume that the US is the only side that can call a bluff. The DPRK can as well.

>>34800461
They can probably hit as far as the Southeastern US. Given that, there are far more attractive countervalue targets than SF or the west coast. Especially if you can pick between 15 and 20 targets and have a high confidence in hitting them.
>>
THAAD sound like pointle$$ shit then
>>
>>34798268
>their ICBM
More of a threat for Japan/China/Russia than for the USofA DESU SENPAI. The only portions of US that their best potential missile could reach is alaska, and they have yet to test anything that does more than crash into the sea of Japan.
>>
>>34800505
>The DPRK would likely loft their missiles, giving them steep reentry and pushing them outside the limits of THAADs engagement envelope.

I thought that was within THAAD's operational envelope; "Terminal High Altitude Area Defense" is right there in the name. Are you being conservative with the system's capabilities, or is it actually not particularly useful in any plausible scenario?
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT JUST BOMB THEM ALREADY
JUST MAKE A CHOICE
>>
File: DGvXURVUMAA-9ox.jpg (167KB, 1002x1042px) Image search: [Google]
DGvXURVUMAA-9ox.jpg
167KB, 1002x1042px
>>34800505
>They would stumble into it, after a series of missteps and miscalculations.
Do you believe that the Guam "threat" might lead to this? When reading the actual KPA statement, it's obvious that NK is not threatening to strike Guam (Envelop has a very specific meaning in a military context), and apparently they are responding to a Minuteman III test instead of Trump's comment. But the media is acting as if NK is issuing a direct threat to strike Guam.

It sounds like this might push things further. How is Trump going to defuse the situation when the media is going on about how NK is about to start WW3?
>>
>>34799768
once again, trump's critics take him literally but not seriously.

here in real america, we understand what he is saying. The literal definitions of his statements are usually irrelevant. what those statements feel like is what communicates so strongly to his base.

I voted johnson, btw. but I understand how trump people see their President. you left coasters just cannot understand. you grew up in a different world.
>>
File: THAAD et al.png (160KB, 700x592px) Image search: [Google]
THAAD et al.png
160KB, 700x592px
>>34800531
SRBMs, MRBMs are fine.
Anything else is moving too fast.
>>
>>34798929
>N. Korea is a threat solely because China and Russia have a lot to gain by siding with them in a WWIII scenario.
>risking your civilization to defend a bottom-tier Stalinist dictatorship with no strategic purpose
>>
>>34800526
>. The only portions of US that their best potential missile could reach is alaska
Why do people insist on such bullshit statements?
>>
>>34800537
Well Trump did point blank state that any more threats would be met with fire unlike the what the world had ever seen before.

Can he really back down from that? He already was willing to have a limited strike on Syria; so I'm not entirely sure he's bluffing.
>>
>>34800562
Show one verified source of a successful missile test that did anything other than crash into the sea of japan?
>>
>>34798823
>What fucking good would glassing some helpless peasants do?
Presumably you are nuking the military and political leadership, asshat, to prevent that rogue country from possessing nuclear weapons that can threaten cities of 20 million people.

Any President who allows this situation to continue is negotiating with terrorists. Trump needs to nuke this chink before it's too late.
>>
>>34800505
How is the Southeast US a more valuable target than California, THE most populous US state?
>>
anyone have the gravity map caps some anon made ages ago?
>>
File: DMZ_incident_tree.jpg (777KB, 1920x1287px) Image search: [Google]
DMZ_incident_tree.jpg
777KB, 1920x1287px
>>34799487
Operation Paul Bunyan for one.
And people say a show of force doesn't work.
>>
>>34800537
>It sounds like this might push things further. How is Trump going to defuse the situation when the media is going on about how NK is about to start WW3?

He'll probably chastise the media for spreading Fake News as is his usual method, on the probable (and not unreasonable) argument that they're trying to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) to undermine confidence in him and his administration.
>>
>>34800573
Do you understand what a lofted trajectory is?
>>
File: actually.png (35KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
actually.png
35KB, 700x700px
It will technically just be the Korean war, not the second Korean war. We never signed a peace treaty with NK. We're still in a state of cease fire.
>>
>>34800553
Thank you for the chart, Oppenheimer. I had no idea where these systems fell in relative to each other.
>>
>>34800590
But Trump is literally retweeting media reports about North Korea, including ones containing leaked classified information (but because it's Fox News it's ok).
>>
File: remove kebab.png (218KB, 2050x2560px) Image search: [Google]
remove kebab.png
218KB, 2050x2560px
>>34798268
Remember, if you don't swat fatass Kim down hard as fuck every African warlord will be pursuing nuclear weapons.
>>
>>34800592
Yes. You're assuming they intended the missiles to crash in the way they did. You're also assuming they have the capability of directing the long term flight path across an international date line. Neither of which are proven even slightly.
>>
>>34800582
Airforce Bases and Forts
>>
>>34800223
no. you're undatable. even for a starving Nork farm girl who has been prostituting herself out for the last three weeks to desperately try to get to America.

you could change this fact about yourself if you would just go to the gym three times a week, and stopped wasting your evenings on the internet instead of doing something interesting.
>>
>>34800613
So you will literally refuse to believe the DPRK has an ICBM capacity until it detonates one over the United States.
>>
>>34800605
...or he might be playing the brinkmanship game. Most Presidents are happy to play loose with classified information as it suits their administration's ends, and it is uniquely their exclusive privilege to do so.
>>
>>34800505
There is no precedent for war of this nature that is bilateral so how can we say we stumble into it

>>34800552
kek, Trump is a NY Republican... he isn't the "ourguy" of the West
>>
>>34800613
ITT people who know nothing about ballistics and are happy to stay that way because the facts would shake their world view.
>>
>>34800631
Brinksmanship only works if you have credibility. Trump just destroyed his by making a threat he will fail to back up.
>>
>>34800629
Nah, if they had accurately called the shots before now, rather than just launching shit and letting it fall where it would, then I'd say they had some reasonable ability. That is not reality however.
>>
>>34800613
ICMB technology is 1950s stuff, dumbshit.
>>
File: Freedom.jpg (386KB, 2700x1809px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom.jpg
386KB, 2700x1809px
>>34800565
>>34800537
>Implying I don't want B52's to rain nuclear hellfire upon NK.
Truly the most aesthetic timeline
>>
>>34800644
He launched a limited strike on Syria.
>>
>>34800552
Then tell me what he is saying. Since you claim to know so, tell me what Trump's next action on North Korea will be.
>>
>>34800278
as long as they are any or all of the five most densely populated cities in the U.S, I will consider the event a win-win.
>>
>>34800644
>Brinksmanship only works if you have credibility. Trump just destroyed his by making a threat he will fail to back up.

I don't get the impression you ever felt he was credible to begin with; your own perceptions are probably not a solid baseline for that assertion.
>>
>>34800659
So you're saying you believe a limited strike on North Korea is imminent?
>>
>>34800537
>Do you believe that the Guam "threat" might lead to this?
By itself no.

>How is Trump going to defuse the situation when the media is going on about how NK is about to start WW3?
Someone needs to go out there and explain rationally that the US is under the same level of threat it was under yesterday, and it will still be under this same level of threat for some time.

DPRK does not -yet- have a CREDIBLE nuclear deterrent. They have an emergency capability that would enable them to deliver a single or few weapons with a low probability of success.

>>34800582
Because there is more to crippling the economy of a nation than killing people. It's not the southeast, it the additional targets they could threaten with the additional range. Petroleum infrastructure, food processing, transportation hubs.

>>34800667
You are a monster.
>>
File: file.png (552KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
552KB, 720x720px
>>34800644
That's why I'm pretty sure one way or another, there will be a strike on North Korea and it will probably kill fatass Kim.
>>
>>34800649
I'm not saying they're no threat, they're just more realistically a thread to east asia and maybe the pacific islanders, but I kind of doubt their targeting abilities wrt actually picking off a single island. Not the west coast of the US.
>>
>>34800366
>I don't want a hundred thousand people to die because they have a different political stance than me.
I do.
>>
>>34800677
More possible that it's been for the last 20 years.
>>
>>34800505
Yes, you're right. My entire plan depends on the norks knowing what we know and acting just as rational. However, I believe we can achieve this by example. Make it absolutely clear that we mean buisness. The actual material trade ratio is irrelevant as long as we get them to take us seriously. It doesn't matter how skewed the ratio is, we will still have more resources.

This is my goal. Draw a line in the sand and hit everything that is past it. However, make it absolutely clear with no confusion that everything past this line is forfeit.
At the same time, leave enough room for them to retreat to so that they feel that they won't lose everything.
In the end, you'll tighten the noose around the norks and reduce what they're allowed to get away with.
>>
>>34800631
This, Trump has full authority to declassify anything he wants as the Commander in Chief.
>>
>>34800647
Your claim that their tests are "falling where it would" is nonsensical. Both July tests were lofted trajectory shots. You have claimed, with no evidence, this was entirely an accident and apparently the North Koreans intended more normalized trajectories both times with no evidence. And as expected, you set an impossible standard, that the DPRK change its behavior to start announcing tests beforehand, to justify your continued ignorance. This is the last post you get.
>>
>>34800699
>In the end, you'll tighten the noose around the norks and reduce what they're allowed to get away with.
Or you will back them into a self-perceived corner and they start making poor decisions.
>>
>>34800692
Trump stahp
>>
>>34800712
Hey, a rational thinker!
>>
You guys know how people have tied claims to UFO sightings to increased devlopment/tension in the atomic age? Like how UFO sightings really took off in US the 50's, and in Europe during the cold war?

I wonder if there's been an increase in UFO sightings in NK lately but we'd never hear about it because their regular population has no means to share that with anyone
>>
>>34798856
>found and slaughtered by his own people,
>>34800217
>That or his own people string him up as soon as they see that all their suffering was for nothing.

They are definitely too brainwashed for that. This isn't Gaddafi's Lybia, or Saddam's Iraque. There is no opposition in NK, NONE.

And with an invasion none the less... They will fight to the end, with teapots if needed.
>>
>>34800712
Depends on how you define poor decisions.
We can absolutely neutralize their nuclear capabilities with our air power; after that they're fairly limited in conventional means.

Plus we wouldn't be the aggressors, so there isn't much shit the international community can say.
>>
>>34800699
CHICOM please, continue being a useful idiot for your CCCP masters while they trade with North Korea even more in order to force a concession out of America or start a war.

Either way, China wins.
>>
>>34800685
>DPRK does not -yet- have a CREDIBLE nuclear deterrent. They have an emergency capability that would enable them to deliver a single or few weapons with a low probability of success.
What are we going to do then? Just sit around and wait until they have a proper deterrent? I can't see the current Administration stalling for much longer.
>>
>>34800732
>>34800256
>>
>>34800712
>back them
Yeah, because everyone else is the problem, right? it's not the North Koreans that start threatening nuclear war every time they think the US might stop giving them billions in aid.
>>
>>34800745
>We can absolutely neutralize their nuclear capabilities with our air power;
Please show your evidence that we can "absolutely" do such a thing. Also define how you think that China and Russia would not label the US as an aggressor if it began airstrikes on North Korea.
>>
>>34800745
>We can absolutely neutralize their nuclear capabilities with our air power;
This is incorrect.

>>34800753
>Yeah, because everyone else is the problem, right?
No. I didn't say that at all.
>>
>>34799768
>Do you prefer Trump either back down from this statement, or attack North Korea?
The latter.
>>
>>34800639
>kek, Trump is a NY Republican... he isn't the "ourguy" of the West
yet he is so good at communicating with blue collar men in Missouri, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, Ohio, etc.
>>34800660
he hasn't said what it will be. he has said before that W. telegraphing the Iraq invasion was massively stupid. He apparently believes in sneak attacks with overwhelming violence. that concept plays VERY WELL here in the Joplin MO area.
>>
>>34800712
What other option is there?
Currently, they have the advantage at the negotiating table because they pulled the political advantage of tearing off their jacket and revealing a suicide vest.
I say dare them to pull the trigger.
The loss gain is not in their favor.
>>
>>34800769
>>34800770
t. was intel on the penninsula

Look, I'm just saying, we've had more than enough time to watch them.

Can we eliminate CBRN? No. But can they let off a nuke? Absolutely not.

But the implication to what I was reading was that we would back them into making the choice to take aggressive action. Then we would be able to take an overwhelming response.
>>
>>34800753
The US is not giving them billions in aid. It has given them ~$1.5 billion from the 90s until 2009, when all major aid stopped. Since they US aid to North Korea has been <$5 million, mostly a few one off shipments of disaster aid after flooding.
>>
File: 1392315719842.jpg (124KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1392315719842.jpg
124KB, 600x446px
>>34800777
>>34800777
>>34800777
>>34800777
>>34800777
>>34800777
FULL HOUSE TRIPLE 7S CONFIRMS
>>
>>34800769
>Please show your evidence
Not him, but did you forget that the US has the largest air force on the face of the earth, an arsenal of ICBMs, and tons of bunker buster nukes that were designed to annihilate (Soviet) missile silos?
If Trump decided that it was time for a preemptive strike, the North Koreans would lose all of their ICBM/MRBM capabilities in less than an hour.
>>
>>34800738
>They are definitely too brainwashed for that. This isn't Gaddafi's Lybia, or Saddam's Iraque. There is no opposition in NK, NONE.
The fact that North Korea has to maintain multiple prison camps and occasionally executes high level leaders proves you false. Additionally, it is well known that there is a thriving black market for foreign media. Just because the majority of people are smart enough to keep their heads bowed doesn't mean they actually believe the propaganda.
>>
>>34800791
^this

strike north korea and see if they are willing to risk an actual war with America

it's the only way to call their bluff
>>
>>34800787
>he hasn't said what it will be. he has said before that W. telegraphing the Iraq invasion was massively stupid. He apparently believes in sneak attacks with overwhelming violence.
What the fuck are you talking about? My original point was that Trump just threatened them. That is absolutely telegraphing. Again, answer the question. Do you think Trump will strike North Korea (which will not be a sneak attack because again, he just telegraphed it) or do you think he's just bluffing?
>>
>>34800803
The point of note in the post you're responding to is whether or not it constitutes an infringement on North Korea's sovereignty that Russia or China might be treaty-bound to defend.
>>
>>34800794
>was intel on the penninsula
Then you should know better.
>>
>>34800685
>You are a monster
urban "liberals" (communists and their enablers) are in the final stages of destroying the greatest miracle in human freedom that has ever existed. it is time for Elijah to destroy the Prophets of Baal. if we cannot have Elijah, perhaps a midget dictator will suffice.
>>
>>34800770
How credible do you think the "60" nuclear warheads claim is? I feel like our intelligence has been wrong lately.
>>
File: 1500939950566.jpg (88KB, 646x492px) Image search: [Google]
1500939950566.jpg
88KB, 646x492px
>>34798912
>General Bonesteel
Brutal
>>
>>34800794
So in other words, you cannot provide any evidence, all you can do is claim a US intelligence capability it has completely failed to demonstrate in any other conflict.
>>
>>34800777
fuck yeah.
>>
>>34800825
Look Oppenheimer, you're a smart guy. Probably the best trip on the board.

But here you are genuinely wrong. Given our force disposition in the area; and the Korean logistical capabilities in regards to arming and letting off a nuclear weapon they just aren't able to do it without being detected and have their supply chain interdicted.

Now I'm not talking a dirty bomb here, if NKSOF wanted to jump the border and smuggle a suitcase bomb into Seoul; that they could do. But that doesn't seem to be what the conversation is about.

>>34800837
Hey look, just because the DIA is shit, doesn't mean you have to pin that on me.
>>
>>34800803
So in other words, rather than provide any evidence, you are going to bluster about how much firepower the United States has, as if that is the issue, rather than the continued problem of tracking and hunting down every DPRK TEL and all their existent warheads.

But since you are an expert, tell me right now, how are DPRK warheads deployed?
>>
>>34800824
No. You asked two questions in your post. I responded to the first one.

>Please show your evidence that we can "absolutely" do such a thing.
We have this ability.

> Also define how you think that China and Russia would not label the US as an aggressor if it began airstrikes on North Korea.
I did not comment on this.
>>
>>34800823
George W. Bush gave Iraq six months to prepare and literally told them what week to expect the bewts onna ground. That is what Trump, and I, meant about telegraphing.

up until now, President Trump has not said anything about actually planning on invading. he has engaged in tough guy talk, something you would understand if you hadn't been the victim of excessive mothering and had punched a bully in the mouth a time or two as a kid.
>>
QUESTION

Obviously this particular scenario prompts the question, but let's not limit it to this EXACT scenario. Say the US were to suddenly come under attack from another country in the nuclear sort of way.

How much notice would we get? I've watched some EAS simulation videos on youtube, and presumably there would be some build up to it like that simulated BBC nuclear exchange in Europe, but this whole thing has escalated pretty quickly this afternoon. How long would it take from the government tracking an incoming object, determining it's a nuke, and then spreading the warning to whatever departments/local governments? Would the news have time to report it or would I be limited to EAS? I don't have cable, do smartphones do EAS for nukes?
>>
>>34800893
Explain to me how making a threat if a condition is met, and then failing to carry out that threat after the condition is indeed met, is being tough. Because to me it seems like immediately revealing yourself to be impotent.
>>
>>34800466
there's no way he isn't a cia op
>>
>>34800895
my goddamned phone won't shut up whenever there's an amber alert
I imagine it would do the same if a nuke was heading my way
>>
>>34800886
>No. You asked two questions in your post. I responded to the first one.

That was not my post.

>>34800871
>But here you are genuinely wrong. Given our force disposition in the area; and the Korean logistical capabilities in regards to arming and letting off a nuclear weapon they just aren't able to do it without being detected and have their supply chain interdicted.

Based on what scenario? I'm fairly sure there's no reasonable scenario where this can be assured without 24/7 overflight to interdict the nominally protected mobile launchers with strike fighters after they've gone into the open.
>>
>>34800895
The US has the ability to send out mass texts to every cell phone in the country with emergency messages.

The time from warning verification to impact is ~15 minutes.
>>
>>34800930
>I'm fairly sure there's no reasonable scenario where this can be assured without 24/7 overflight
There's a reason we have GEOINT.
>>
>>34800895
If we're talking a "bolt from the blue" style attack, you'd be lucky to get any warning of any sort. Likely your first notice that something had happened would be a blackout (assuming you weren't within the kaboom and whatnot).

In the event of a simmering crisis, they might be able to improve on warning times, but we're still talking on the order of minutes before the strike.
>>
>>34800872
>But since you are an expert, tell me right now, how are DPRK warheads deployed?
The North Koreans have never launched a warhead. They have never proved that they even have legitimate warheads. All we (the public) know is that they have some kind of nuclear device.
All of their missile tests have been conducted from a launch pad or from mobile units.

>So in other words, rather than provide any evidence, you are going to bluster about how much firepower the United States has, as if that is the issue, rather than the continued problem of tracking and hunting down every DPRK TEL and all their existent warheads.
Do you have access to classified information? If not, then why the fuck are you asking stupid questions? North Korea is under 24/7 surveillance. In the event of a serious preemptive strike you can bet money that every single likely target and a few unlikely ones would be bombed into oblivion.
>>
First, it's good to hear from you Oppenheimer, welcome back.

I'm interested in China's response. They have a lot on their plate:

>Divert resources to India-border conflict, making their position against the DPRK weaker, encourages US involvement
>Back down from India strife, appear weaker, encouraging US response
>Divert forces to DPRK border, weaken Bhutan strike force, encourages Indian engagement, China then appears weak
>Fight India, but then may be too weak to handle DPRK at the same time.

China doesnt have a lot of options that dont involve tying down some high-level assets. They cant back down anywhere without looking weak, but two conflicts at once may be a check they cant cash.
>>
>>34800871
>But here you are genuinely wrong. Given our force disposition in the area; and the Korean logistical capabilities in regards to arming and letting off a nuclear weapon they just aren't able to do it without being detected and have their supply chain interdicted.

You have no understanding of DPRK strategic basing and/or have an incredibly overstated view of the capabilities of American airpower.
>>
>>34800949

That's kinda what I mean. Not like if Able Archer was happening today, but more like the unlikely even NK just decides to say "fuck it" and launch one long donger our way 1 minute ago
>>
>>34800946
>There's a reason we have GEOINT.

I mean 24/7 overflight of strike aircraft, not eyes. In a worst case scenario, you have 30 minutes to notice, notify, and allocate targets for up to several dozen ballistic missiles, and you need to stop all of them while being affected by North Korea's other conventional assets, including artillery and short/intermediate range ballistic missiles. This doesn't represent a pretty scenario.
>>
Why don't you have a hazmat suit and gasmask /k/?
>>
>>34800658
Why would you deliver nukes via bomber? Slow, easy to detect and vulnerable to SAMs and fighters. Must more practical to deliver them with ICMBs or SLBMs.
>>
File: boi.jpg (80KB, 583x601px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
80KB, 583x601px
>>34799072
Kek
>>
>>34801004
because it's useless if it's not state of the art and accompanied with a full decontamination process
>>
>>34800954
>The North Koreans have never launched a warhead.
I didn't say launch, I said deployed. How are DPRK warheads deployed? Are they stored at one centralized location? Two? Three? Are they ever sent out to field units? Since you are absolutely confident that the US could destroy all DPRK nuclear forces, such questions should be easy to answer.

>Do you have access to classified information?
No, I'm asking you, since again, you stated with complete confidence the US would destroy all DPRK nuclear forces.

> North Korea is under 24/7 surveillance.
Ok, great.

>In the event of a serious preemptive strike you can bet money that every single likely target and a few unlikely ones would be bombed into oblivion.
So I'm going to ask you one last question that I know you can't answer. What is the number of "likely targets" and "a few unlikely ones" and what is their composition? If you can't answer that, and I know you cannot, do not bother responding because I'll be done with you.
>>
>>34801010
>Why would you deliver nukes via bomber? Slow, easy to detect and vulnerable to SAMs and fighters. Must more practical to deliver them with ICMBs or SLBMs.

Russia keeps saying that North Korea's ballistic missiles only reach 700 kilometers (the height reached by the first stage booster). You think their missile detection system is smart enough to distinguish between ballistic missiles heading for North Korea and Russia, and that their commanders aren't jumpy enough to assume that the actual missiles that are airborn in the sky RIGHT NOW AND HEADING IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION aren't going to be jumpy enough to possibly hit the Launch button?
>>
>>34801020
It's like you WANT to die
>>
what is the estimated yield on these gook nukes?
>>
>>34800962
But... I do?
I mean do you actually believe that isn't information we don't have?
I'd like to see where in your opinion they have the ability to prep a nuclear launch that would be immune to our assets in the region.

>>34800981
I mean I would say that they don't have several dozen ballistic missile capable nuclear missiles.

We don't even know if they have any working nuclear capable missiles for that matter.

But given our ability to observe military buildup on the peninsula and the movement that Korea would have to take in order to be on a war footing; we would know about it long before thirty minutes.
>>
>>34800960
why can't they do both? India doesn't need to go anywhere any time soon. send a brigade somewhere west for "rapid deployment training" as a show of capability, (poos can't into logistics) but not enough men to start ww3 with India nor enough to limit options on the peninsula.
>>
>>34801010
Because firing ballistic missiles at North Korea, a country right besides both China and Russia, might scare some people.
>>
>>34801039
yes and?
>>
>>34801020
decon isn't that hard.
>>
>>34801045
>I mean I would say that they don't have several dozen ballistic missile capable nuclear missiles.
>We don't even know if they have any working nuclear capable missiles for that matter.
>But given our ability to observe military buildup on the peninsula and the movement that Korea would have to take in order to be on a war footing; we would know about it long before thirty minutes.

For some strange reason, almost every single report about North Korea's missiles and re-analysis of North Korea's capabilities after the 4th of July test portrays a scenario that's in stark disagreement with your assessment here.
>>
Nothing is going to happen.

All the norks are doing is just crying to get more shipments of rice.
>>
>>34801045
>But... I do?
Where is the final assembly of warheads done?
>>
File: Minuteman III.png (98KB, 1419x597px) Image search: [Google]
Minuteman III.png
98KB, 1419x597px
>>34801038
Point taken. I would also expect that bombers could deliver precision warheads in a manner a ballistic missile cannot.
>>
>>34800972
The ideal would be notification for the public as soon as they can positively ID the targets, but that would be challenging at best.

During the Cold War, the UK's HANDEL system was supposed to send signals out to various groups (like the police) to start the sirens within a minute of activation, but that was after many other steps had been taken.

>>34801004
Because I'm too busy building my fallout room:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IaeeSKpwSQ
>>
>>34801084
Good joke.
>>34801070
What reports are you referencing?
If you say "intel sources that spoke to CNN" I'm gonna laugh.
>>
NUKE CALIFORNIA

WIPE IT OFF THE MAP KIMMY!
>>
File: gdfgttt.png (131KB, 972x478px) Image search: [Google]
gdfgttt.png
131KB, 972x478px
20kt and 45kt hitting the airbase on guam
>>
>>34801141
>Good joke.
What was significant about the change in launch location for the test on 28 July vs the 4 July test?
>>
>>34801141
The best I can do is public information. 38 North seems to be in strong disagreement, for instance. They seem to try hard enough with public surveillance information and making an effort to actually calculate the performance of North Korean missiles. It's not perfect, but in spite of their limited knowledge, their information seems reasonable.
>>
>>34801035
>how are the warheads deployed
Like I said, there is zero evidence that they even have real warheads. You are asking leading questions because it suits your argument.
Not that it matters. The only relevant question is their ability to launch their weapons. Target mobile units and missile silos and they have no ability to strike anything.
Your question also implies that the number of possible locations is somehow relevant. It really isn't in North Korea's case. Their estimated nuclear arsenal is fewer than 75 devices. Coordinating strikes to hit all likely targets in less than 30 minutes (fueling time) would be doable. The North Koreans simply do not have the capability to fend off a sudden barrage of missile and air strikes.

>REEEE YOU DON'T HAVE A LIST OF EVERY LAUNCH PAD, THAT MEANS YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING WITH ANY AMOUNT OF CONFIDENCE!
Chill out, spaz. I'm working with published estimates just like everyone else that isn't sitting inside the war room. I am basing my opinion on the information that is available to me.
>>
>>34801045
>they don't have several dozen ballistic missile capable nuclear missiles.
Please define what a "ballistic missile capable nuclear missile" is.
>>
>>34801167
Pray enlighten us.

/makes popcorn

God damn I'm glad I no longer live anywhere any large city.
>>
>>34801146
>genocidal shitpork wants to nuke an entire continent because "hurr librals in commiefornia"
I fucking hate /k/. I bet you're an American too, you cocksmoking faggot.
>>
>>34801201
>nuke an entire continent
?
>>
>>34800692
And the people that agree with you that happen to live near them because of work or family should just go to hell?
>>
File: tiny weiner.jpg (23KB, 376x264px) Image search: [Google]
tiny weiner.jpg
23KB, 376x264px
>>34801043
10-30kt
>>
>>34801201
Hey, I live in Califailia and I wouldn't mind seeing it nuked either. Cut him some slack.

>>34801223
They're acceptable collateral damage. Most of the dead will by illegals, faggots, or rich white Silicon Valley nouveau-fasiscti who hate you and me right back.
>>
Congrats on electing a warmonger like Drumpf, conservatards.

Had you voted Hillary like sane, normal people, we wouldn't be in this mess.
>>
File: 1498243539756.png (968KB, 1188x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498243539756.png
968KB, 1188x1080px
>>34801201
>continent
>>
>>34801167
I'm not on the peninsula right now, but I'm still on the SIPR. I can try to get an unclassed answer from an analyst if you're interested, and you happen to be around tomorrow.

As for the actual reason? I'd be speculating.

>>34801177
Yeah see that's the problem, they don't have access to the GEOINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT reporting in the region that we do.
Despite what the media wants to jerk off about, we actually have really good HUMINT out of there.

>>34801189
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/08/542316482/north-korea-reportedly-capable-of-making-nuclear-tipped-missiles
This. It's entirely unknown.
>>
File: 1490697122784.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490697122784.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>34801201
>california
>an entire continent
>>
File: V11zY2ov.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
V11zY2ov.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
were in the final days boys, oil those raifu's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wctHelpInEc&spfreload=10
>>
>>34801167
Not him, but the J28 test was conducted at night from a potential operational missile base, while the J4 test was conducted during the day from a base that is obviously unusable in a proper war.
>>
>>34801201

>continent

californians spend more time learning about gay sex techniques and LGBT history than geography apparently
>>
File: laughing whores.png (444KB, 465x455px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
444KB, 465x455px
>>34801250
>npr
>>
They're retarded to actually threaten a specific target but they're also retarded to make threats when they don't know if their warhead can survive.
Even if they launch in the general direction of Guam and the payload burns up or they say it's just a test, they still launched a possible nuclear weapon towards an American territory.

They're done. The next missile that takes off with its projected arc pointing South can be concluded to be headed to South Korea, Australia, or Guam and be assumed to be an act of war.
>>
>>34801269
damn it i wanted my MDR before the shtf
>>
Am I the only one who actually wants the norks to launch at Guam just so I can see how well thaad works?
>>
File: I wish a nigga would.jpg (9KB, 299x312px) Image search: [Google]
I wish a nigga would.jpg
9KB, 299x312px
>>34801289
No. I want to see NK get fucked sideways.
>>
>>34801250
>Yeah see that's the problem, they don't have access to the GEOINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT reporting in the region that we do.
>Despite what the media wants to jerk off about, we actually have really good HUMINT out of there.

Call me crazy but I don't get the impression that even the classified sig-int thought North Korea was going as fast as it is. The stuff hinted at outside of closed door Congressional hearings has long suggested that the state of North Korea's arsenal is much more advanced, and the threat more significant, than was publicly realized, though this was significantly before the July 4th test.
>>
File: 20160617_cali2.jpg (44KB, 733x363px) Image search: [Google]
20160617_cali2.jpg
44KB, 733x363px
>>34801146
whoa so edgy, goodbye naval fleet at San Diego, China Lake, etc. you fucking asshole. Goodbye 13% of the US economy and the single largest food producing state. Have fun with a catastrophic depression and crippling food shortages. Y'all shit talk Cali like it's all SF and LA. Cali feeds the nation and innovates to keep us on top. Deal with it.
>>
>>34801250
Your link doesn't answer my question at all. So instead I will assume you are dyslexic and meant "nuclear capable ballistic missile." In which case North Korea has hundreds of them. All their SCUD variants for example are absolutely nuclear capable. The question your link is about is how many viable warheads they have to then attach to any of those missiles.
>>
>>34801289
I kind of want to see South Korea turn into an island.
>>
>>34801271
>potential operational missile base,
Very good.
And what is significant in commercial imagery about this missile base?
>>
>>34801277
I love how many ideas have propped up to try and cover our ears and prevent us from acknowledging North Korea as a threat. The ideas that building a re-entry vehicle is somehow some deep technical challenge, rather than one that US engineered called far easier than expected, and one that China solved for a rushed emergency response literally with wood.
>>
>>34801299
Also a third of the welfare bums and a disproportionate number of faggots and beaners, like I said. And I doubt Big Ag is going to be a nuke target. So it all balances out.
>>
>>34801299
>muh silicon valley
Literally only in California so rich nerds can hang out on the beach after work. You could move Google's HQ to Wisconsin and it wouldn't change anything as far as their operations go.

>farms
Hopefully the fallout won't be too bad. Fortunately most of the farm land is far enough away from the worst parts of California that it would probably be unscathed.
>>
>>34801305
Different Anon, but Relevant?

https://www.38north.org/2017/08/no65factory080417/
>>
>>34801299

It is literally worth losing all of that to amputate that festering faggot shithole and stop it from infecting the rest of the nation. Which it is doing, considering how many of you subhumans are spreading like fleas to other areas of the country.
>>
>>34801299
>Cali feeds the nation
delusion

the mid west feeds the nation and the world

california feeds yuppie crops to whole foods
>>
>>34801335
Woah, woah, WOAH. I'm eyeing some property up near Klamath Falls. Don't throw the babby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>34801300
A nuclear capable warhead that can be put on a ballistic missile and then launched at intermediate range targets.
>>34801298
Eh, I think it's not moving as fast as people seem to be hyping it up to be.
There's still a lot of hoops to pass through before NK could effect an explosion in LA.

But SIGINT is so highly classified that you nor anyone else whatsoever is privy to what they know or hear. I can barely get them to pass me a name half the time.
>>
>>34801305
Same anon, it isn't a dedicated missile base, so it's a sign that NK can launch from ad hoc missile bases?
>>
>>34801237
So long as the nuke takes you too

>>34801238
Trump is a fucking treasonous piece of dried jizz but I don't think even Hillary could talk best Korea down from the ledge.
>>
>>34801271
>>34801305
I'm about to go to dinner, so I'll spoil the ending.

The 28 July test demonstrated that the DPRK can do a quick reaction launch from almost anywhere in the country. This compounds the issue with hunting down and ensuring the destruction of the TELs.

>>34801331
Yes thanks.

38North is an excellent resource.

>>34801347
Stay out of Oregon.

>>34801355
Yes. On short notice.
>>
>>34801357
>>34801347

Both of you need to be Real Americans who Fight For The Rights Of Every Man or piss off to /pol/
>>
>>34801299

fuck off mexifornia. if you didn't want to die in a nuclear holocaust you shouldn't have let your state turn into a mexican colony. you are demographically unsalvagable so we must do what we have to in order to protect the rest of the country.
>>
>>34801361
/raises eyebrows

Crater Lake has a sub base in it...?
>>
File: MIRV nuke reentry.jpg (67KB, 717x503px) Image search: [Google]
MIRV nuke reentry.jpg
67KB, 717x503px
>>34801375
Best case scenario is that Trump launches 20 MIRVs in a preemptive strike. 10 of them at NK and 10 of them at California.
>>
File: 1461441221910.jpg (29KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
1461441221910.jpg
29KB, 500x509px
>>34801276
Liberal bias but generally good reporting. Same with AP. The journalists aren't hiding their opinions, but unlike a lot of cable news they're relying on a network of people on the ground in Washington and internationally. I don't care who John Newsman voted for, if he's showing me a photo of a missile taken from his office in Japan, and his buddy just got done talking to one of the Senate intelligence committee, I'm willing to listen to what he has to say.
>>
>>34801381
I think he just doesn't like you and wants you to stay out of a place he likes.
>>
>>34800745
Not without nuclear weapons which would trash US international standing.
>>
File: 1472690513996.jpg (47KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1472690513996.jpg
47KB, 499x499px
>>34801357
>Trump is a fucking treasonous
fucking hysterical when liberals throw around words like "treason" and "unconstitutional"
>>
>>34801350
You didn't say warhead. You said missile >>34801045 Since you don't know the difference between missiles and warheads I won't waste anymore posts on you.
>>
>>34801408
Holy shit my guy, they're synonymous.
Both you and I know exactly what I mean; but if you want to play semantics to claim a position of superiority feel free.
>>
>>34801345
cali's the largest ag producer in the country, dumbfuck. By a lot.
>>
>>34801345
Pretty much the rest of the country that isn't desert and New England/Northwest feeds the world.
FL and GA produce massive amounts of fruit, and the Southeast as a whole produces large amounts of plant agriculture products. FL, TX and AZ are the biggest beef producers in the nation and FL has a mighty large poultry industry as well.
>>
>>34801431
>cali's the largest ag producer in the country, dumbfuck. By a lot.

Largest AG producer, but not of staple crops. A disaster in California is not going to result in nationwide starvation, but it would be a serious blow to variety and nutrition.
>>
>>34801431
By dollar value. Not by the amount of food it produces. Two thirds of our dairy has been driven to places like Texas and Oklahoma just in the past decade due to chickenshit water and environmental regs.
>>
File: IMG_1899.jpg (508KB, 2048x1708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1899.jpg
508KB, 2048x1708px
>>34800347
Awwwwwww yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>34801431
so what you grow a fuckton of avocados and almonds not staple crops like corn and wheat.
>>
>>34801399
>worked with Russia to undermine US elections
>not treasonous
>>
File: oregon nukes.jpg (214KB, 597x768px) Image search: [Google]
oregon nukes.jpg
214KB, 597x768px
>>34801392
More likely this. Though I'll be billy bedamned if I can figure out what is nuke-worthy about Medford.
>>
>>34801478
proofs ?
>>
>>34801483
(Spoilers: there isn't any proof beyond "Russians post on the internet about Trump, too")
>>
>>34801478
prove it.

and russia just wanted to undermine faith in the election system, exactly what liberals and the msm are currently doing
>>
>>34801431
Yeah, as a single state. The flyover states crank out more than enough food to feed the entire country and then some. California does indeed produce a shitload of food, but a large portion of it is luxury goods. That's a big part of the reason why California has had serious issues with water shortages. Farmers need shitloads of water to grow all the delicious (and profitable) fruits and nuts they sell.
>>
New thread?
>>
>>34801478
I love how leftists just accept as fact that releasing Podestas e-mails must logically result in Hillary losing, but cannot accept that the reason she lost was that those e-mails educated average Americans about how vile she is.

they are literally saying that providing factual information to the American voter == rigging the election.
>>
>>34801431
That's only because the Midwest produces enormous quantities of cash crops unsuitable for human consumption, most notably GMO corn for high fructose corn syrup production, as well as feed for livestock.

One of the most underrated geopolitical advantages the US has over the other big players is that we have an enormous amount of arable land, both as a percentage of total land and in raw numbers. India is the only nation to rival us in this aspect, but they have to feed 1.3 billion people.

While we can certainly see sudden shortages until production switches to compensate, the US will never be able to be starved out.
>>
How many of the posters in this thread actually own guns
>>
File: and in that case.jpg (17KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
and in that case.jpg
17KB, 401x401px
>>34800461
>>34800582
>>34801146
>>34801237
>>34801254
>>34801274
>>34801456
>>34801431
>>34801388
>>34801345
>>34801329
just sayin, if cali is nuked, thats where the 4chans servers are. thats right, if nuclear apocalypse starts, your first knowledge of it will be refreshing /k/ and...it being gone
>>
>>34801593
>GMO corn
>unsuitable for human consumption
Nigga please. You eat GMO all the time. There's currently zero solid evidence that any GMO strain on the market is a threat to human health. The only reason Europoors ban GMO products is because the US has a monopoly on the market and they don't want their poor excuse for an agricultural industry to get face raped by Uncle Sam.
>>
JUST NUKE THE NORKS ALREADY I WANT THE HAPPENING THREADS TO BE RIGHT FOR ONCE
>>
>>34799226

>+1 kugeran added to your account
>>
File: suckadick.jpg (579KB, 724x2385px) Image search: [Google]
suckadick.jpg
579KB, 724x2385px
>>34801375
>>34801335

all you red state bitches suckin' the blue state teet.
>>
>>34801627
Commentary about the consequences aside, only monsters want anything like that to happen.
>>
>>34801661
>all you red state bitches suckin' the blue state teet.

Fun fact: Most people who are dependent don't actually want to be - they just don't see an out and aren't going to say no to the benefits.
>>
File: 1452798846637.jpg (39KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1452798846637.jpg
39KB, 500x738px
>>34801478
>>34801503
>>34801399
>>34801357

>I don't give a fuck about Trump. If this is such a big fucking deal as everyone makes it out to be why is the talk about "Hurp durp impeach trump" instead of what we can do next time to make it so this doesn't happen. Until thats the main focus this is nothing more then a childish temper tantrum by Dems cause their "shoo in" lost. This whole fucking thing is a big fucking joke and only the American people lose.
>>
>>34801699
Got a sauce?
>>
>>34801478
>releasing legitimate documents is somehow an egregious crime
Sure I think the Russians shouldn't have fucked with the elections but I have a hard time hating them when the biggest thing they did was air the Democrat's dirty laundry. I'm sure the Republicans have their own skeletons but that doesn't absolve the Democrats being corrupt and detached from the American people.

The Democrat's biggest post-election failure is sticking with the "muh-Russia" narrative. They need to own up to their failures and try to regain some credibility, but instead they're insulting the average American's intelligence by pretending that they did nothing wrong and that the Russian's actions were some abstract meddling that places no blame on themselves.
>>
>>34801661
blue states vote to redistribute wealth i hope the irony of being mad about this isn't lost on you
>>
File: 1461454048354.gif (2MB, 220x159px) Image search: [Google]
1461454048354.gif
2MB, 220x159px
New thread:
>>34801713
>>
>>34801735
I fucked that up. Wasn't supposed to be greentext.
>>
File: mismanagedstates.jpg (45KB, 268x257px) Image search: [Google]
mismanagedstates.jpg
45KB, 268x257px
>>34801699
that's because red states keep electing republicans who don't know shit about creating opportunity. being anti-science, not seeing the value of infrastructure spending, fucking up public education budgets, etc. will fuck up your state. shit ain't that complicated.
>>
>>34801788
Yeah, look at Texas. Its not like they have been ruled by Republicans for a decade or so or anything.
>>
>>34801788
Generational poverty actually is that complicated. When the town employer goes under, the economic center of the town collapses and there's nothing to fill the void. Cultivating an environment that appeals to industry in an impoverished place is hard.

>>34801739
>Got a sauce?

Anecdotes only I'm afraid. I may, in fact, have oversold it by saying "fun fact."
>>
>>34801788
wow someone who actually believes the propaganda
>>
>>34801638
I apologize for not clarifying my statement, I didn't mean to imply that GMOs are bad in any way. The corn I was referencing is designed to maximize starch content for high fructose corn syrup production and in order to achieve this these strains are flavorless and lacking in the sweet flavor we usually expect in corn.
>>
>>34800042
Oh shut up, Phil.
>>
>>34801004
because when I STALKER in the woods, I dont need the hazmat suit. Maybe Vodka and the gas mask but that's it.
>>
>>34801910
Ah, I get you.
HFCS production is actually a symptom of the abundance of corn, not the cause. The government subsidizes corn production in order to make animal feed cheaper. The subsidies made corn production so lucrative that HFCS became cheaper than cane sugar, which is why it's in everything in the US but practically unheard of in many other countries.
>>
>>34801883
But he's right
>>
>>34801984
in liberal fantasy land...

if you want to live there move to New Mexico 80+ years of democrat mismanagement.
>>
>>34801967
Yup, and this is because farmers have been able to exert undue political influence for far too long, and the government has been unwilling to change the status quo because it's not like we're hurting for food. If there was an honest to god threat to US food independence, however, that dynamic would change awful fast and we'd see an incredible amount of staple crop production to compensate.

Point is, if you're a prepper, all you really need is enough food to last you until another crop can be planted and harvested. If there's still a shortage after that, you have bigger problems than food because the only way that situation is happening is if literally half the US is a contaminated wasteland.
>>
>>34801237
>rich white Silicon Valley
Atherton checking in
>>
>>34801661
While I do acknowledge some of the economical differences/disparities between red/blue states, there's still quite a bit of tradeoffs. I'm hightailing it out of Illinois in a few years once I've saved up enough at my current job because this state is financially fucked six ways from Sunday. Sure, the murderous taxes sometimes go towards decent things and the roads aren't always terrible, but its not worth it when the politicians suck and keep digging the state into a deeper hole. A lot of blue states have similar problems. I don't actually hate dems like most of /k/ do, but here in Illinois there's only a handful of good ones and the rest are more than keen to be pants-on-head retarded (our republicans are alright, but not a whole lot better).
>>
>>34801788
it's not like the DNC did this to itself or anything by conspiring to artificially propel one of its candidates to the general election in lieu of the others

look at the shit show the democratic primaries in AZ were for a SMALL example of the fuckery
>>
>>34801482
Agree with Opp, stay out of Oregon plz.
>>
>>34798823
eloquently written, anon. it was a genuine pleasure to read that.
>>
>>34800574
>Trump needs to nuke this chink before it's too late.
>chink
It's Korea anon.
Also, are you willing to potentially risk everything to take him out (which would just make everything worse T B H)?
>>
>>34803294
>we should let the danger get exponentially worse and wait until he DEFINITELY can destroy the world before taking action
>>
한국정세 좆도모르는 새끼들이 방구석에 쳐앉아서 별 등신같은 잡소리나 쳐쓰고 앉았네
할일없니?
>>
>>34804190
>The unknowing cubs of Korea sit in the corner of the room and sit down with a stunning whimper.
>Do you have anything?

What?
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.