[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is California as bad as people say it is? I am getting a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 33

File: California-Flag.png (166KB, 1401x1600px) Image search: [Google]
California-Flag.png
166KB, 1401x1600px
Is California as bad as people say it is?

I am getting a lot of job offers from the bay area, thinking about moving.
>>
>>34797481
1) you need a permit just to own a gun in CA
2) waiting periods for everything
3) mag limits
4) no child seeking school penetrating salt weapons
5) no concealed carry unless the Sheriff likes you (he doesn't)
>>
>>34797481

"lots of job offers" I wonder why people would be leaving...

900,000 unemployed "Californians" as of this month (2017), be prepared to work to pay for them through taxes...
>>
its pretty bad. Just get a Garand to avoid the shitty gun laws.
>>
They will try to take your balls with a dull knife at the border. Be ready.
>>
File: mama feinstein.jpg (82KB, 957x645px) Image search: [Google]
mama feinstein.jpg
82KB, 957x645px
>>34797514
Its all about true, Fresno and most Northern Californian sheriffs are good about issuing CCW permits, especially if you're a milfag. As for the rest of all that, well unless you live in helLA, San Fagsisco or ballSac Town, you can get what you want regardless of what the state says.

80% receivers are a thing and you can buy rifle kits easy, as for mags may I remind you that CA thinks it can ban 30rd mags in a state with over 5 Marine/Army/Navy bases. Just go to a military town and browse Craigslist or get to know a Marine in pendleton, you'll get your hands on some.

Don't worry about me guys, I don't even have a dog and remember this, Diane Feinstein is going to die in our lifetime
>>
>>34797651
Other than cmp where can you get a garand in CA?
>>
I'm assuming you ask in relation to owning guns because /k/.
Not only is it terrible for guns but it's a terrible political landscape and the culture is awful. Everyone is extremely smug, everyone thinks California is the best state. Crime rates are high, owning a gun is difficult because of waiting periods and permits. You can't have an AR with a pistol grip and a 'featured' stock. You have to extensively Google the laws of California before you do fucking anything with a gun (customization/transportation) lots of counties have rules about owning a gun while living x miles from a school. You legally are supposed to run away up to two times before attempting to defend yourself in your house after already calling 911.

It's a fucking joke. Also if you go to court for defending yourself there is a high possibility that you will go to jail as guns in California are for killing, not for protection, murderer.
>>
File: crime.gif (199KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
crime.gif
199KB, 969x700px
>>34797788
>Crime rates are high
not so fast
>>
File: Screenshot_20170808-122655.png (233KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-122655.png
233KB, 1080x1920px
>>34797972
Now would you rather be a victim of a violent crime in California, or Texas? Because Texas will at least let you try to save yourself. Lucky me I'm in lighter red utopia
>>
File: california.webm (1MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
california.webm
1MB, 404x720px
>>34797481
where did california go wrong?
>>
>>34797999
a combination of progressive liberalism and greed.
>>
>>34797739
Maybe a store but they'll gouge your eyeballs our for it but either way I'm still not sure if it will end up being any cheaper if you buy it through the CMP.

I've been thinking of going through with it but from what I hear there's a ton of hoops to jump through if you want a Garand from the CMP
>>
File: 206866.jpg (174KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
206866.jpg
174KB, 750x750px
>>34797788
>is it terrible for guns but it's a terrible political landscape and the culture is awful
Be more specific. Out in the central valley or up in the foothills and sierras it's not terrible or awful at all.
>Everyone is extremely smug, everyone thinks California is the best state.
Once again this is limited to certain areas don't lump the entire state in together when there are many varied regions.
>owning a gun is difficult because of waiting periods and permits
no *buying* a gun is annoying but not difficult and if you can't pass the permit test you are a literal retard
>You can't have an AR with a pistol grip and a 'featured' stock
true unless you register it as an AW
>You have to extensively Google the laws of California before you do fucking anything with a gun
Once again this is covered in the permit test which if you can't pass you are a literal retard
>lots of counties have rules about owning a gun while living x miles from a school
false, as long as you are on private property you can be standing right out side the school with a gun and the law can't do anything
>You legally are supposed to run away up to two times before attempting to defend yourself in your house after already calling 911
False, CA is a defacto castle doctrine state with no duty to retreat in or out of your home.
Although I am beginning to think you couldn't pass the FSC test no matter how many times you tried
>Also if you go to court for defending yourself there is a high possibility that you will go to jail as guns in California are for killing, not for protection, murderer.
Once again you need to provide a specific case in the last 20 years where this happened otherwise you are full of shit.

Yes, California sucks for gun owner ship but it is not impossible.
Yes, we need to stand up as gun owners and try to change the law to get back and then maintain our rights.

Bottom line. California is not Australia... yet. Fight to keep it that way.
>>
>>34798193
ty based anon

CA fag here, this all pretty much true, some things open to interpretation but meh

CA sucks as a state but the location is nice, the food is good, and all the women are hot and skinny
>>
>>34798013
At the current cost of a CMP garand might as well just get one from your local gun store or armslist.
>>
depends, do you like ruger products? If you do CA is a great place to live. If not you're fucked.
>>
>>34798732
>do you like ruger products?
Even Ruger is pulling most of their handguns out of the state because of the microstamping law.

www.guns.com/2014/01/16/breaking-ruger-ceo-sets-record-straight-california-microstamping-video/
>>
>>34797514
don't forget, pretty soon, ammunition will require background checks.

Also, IF you're going to the Bay Area, realize that you'll probably be renting with roommates unless you're extremely lucky on the draw, make a ton of money, or live further away from work.
>>
>>34798732
ruger has maybe 1 or 2 semiauto .22 pistols on the CA roster. The rest is their revolver line, and even that is limited.
>>
>>34797481

whatever money they are offering you won't pay for rent. 100k a year and you'll still need a roommate to afford rent
>>
>>34797481
If a fairly high cost of living and awful gun laws are a concern for you, then don't even think about coming to California

it is a pretty place to live in, however.
>>
>>34799063
>it is a pretty place to live in, however.
depends, I guess. San Francisco is all time high on the homeless/mental illness/addicts front right now.
>>
File: 1493158883757.jpg (31KB, 640x756px) Image search: [Google]
1493158883757.jpg
31KB, 640x756px
>>34797514
Don't need a permit but other wise mostly true for the bay area. And unless you a mil or cop you might not be able to bring in your good guns. 10rd mag ban going through the courts but even if it gets knocked down they will try again right away.
That said it is still an awesome state. Please come and help turn the tide. We need pro gun people to vote. Lots of cali fags on the meet up slack. If you do move come find us.
>>
>>34799171
>Pro gun people come to Cali, it's great!
No, I don't wanna move to mexitown with sales tax, smog everywhere, high income tax and a requirement to either sell my guns or modify them to be "legal" in the Golden State.

Here's a fresh thought, why don't you move out?
>>
>>34799198
>Here's a fresh thought, why don't you move out?

no, fuck letting people spread the cancer else were
>>
There's more to life than funz, OP.
>>
>>34797481
My tiny, 1 BR apt. near Palo Alto, 5 years ago was $850. The SAME apt. I see occasionally up for rent on craigslist is $2995.
Those job offers better be paying you at least $100,000 a year.
>>
>>34797481
Interesting. Are those job offers 6 figures starting? If not, then keep looking. Living expenses are stupid in the bay area.
>>
>>34797553
>900,000 unemployed
>CA population: 39,000,000+

So you're saying their unemployment rate is 2.3%?

Are you really this dumb or are you just pretending?
>>
>>34797481
My answer is the same as in the half-dozen California threads we had yesterday, which along with the one today were almost certainly all posted by the same guy.
>>
>>34797739
Last I checked there were about a half-dozen of them sitting on the rack at Elite Armory in Castro Valley, selling for $800-1200 each.
>>
>>34797514

you forgot

ammo license required as of 1/1/2018 in addition to the gun license (firearms saftey cert) and drivers license to buy any amount of ammo (subject to $25 proc fee per transaction)
>>
>>34798193
>true unless you register it as an AW

if you dont already live in california you can never reigster any ar-15 as an assualt weapon

california is not a castle doctrine state, you cannot use a registered assualt weapon as a home defense weapon
>>
>>34798938
>don't forget, pretty soon, ammunition will require background checks.
Maybe. I have doubts that will really happen. The law was predicated on a Hillary win because the plan was to get the FBI to let the CA ammo background checks piggyback off of NICS, which Hillary certainly would have approved. Instead, Trump won and told the California DOJ to go fuck itself. This means that in order to make background checks work, the (already cash-strapped) state would have to build its own horrendously complex and expensive system from the ground up. I have serious doubts that this will end up happening - more likely, the state will either let a court overturn it or will "delay" implementation indefinitely.
>>
>>34797972
How do Kentucky, West Virginia and Virginia manage to stay green in that sea of red?
>>
i'd rather blow my brains out than take a single step into california
>>
>>34800207
>(subject to $25 proc fee per transaction)
No, it's a dollar per transaction and a $25 license fee per year, though again, I doubt it's actually going to happen.
>>34800230
>california is not a castle doctrine state, you cannot use a registered assualt weapon as a home defense weapon
Bullshit
>>
>>34800254
Basically all of Tennessee's redness comes from Memphis. The rest of the state is fine.
>>
>>34800272
quite literally on the first page of calguns from calguns found. lawyers advising to never use an assualt weapon as a HD weapon
>>
>>34797999
Taxation driving out middle class and thriving businesses left for other states

Friendly reminder that CA has almost a third of the nation's welfare recipients
>>
>>34800230
>if you dont already live in california you can never reigster any ar-15 as an assualt weapon
Unless (or until) they pass another ban that turns more ARs into assault weapons.

>california is not a castle doctrine state
Bullshit.

>you cannot use a registered assualt weapon as a home defense weapon
You certainly can.

You can even use an illegal firearm, ie an unregistered assault weapon, in a lawful shoot. Or an illegally possessed firearm, ie a stolen gun. The lawfulness of the firearm, and your ownership of it, are irrelevant in the determination of the lawfulness of the shooting.

Fucking bullshitter.
>>
>>34800283
Advising people not to do it isn't the same as saying that it's illegal.
>>
>>34799171
my firearms saftey certificate that exipres every 5 years says otherwise on not needing a "license" to buy a gun

i paid money for it, i took a test to get it, and i need to keep the laminated card with me at all times

that's a license...
>>
>>34800325
if they make featureless rifles a new class of assualt weapon, you cannot turn them into bullet button assualt weapons.

just like how i can't remove my bullet button on any of my rifles right now

shoot a home invader and you'll be in cuffs....don't do it
>>
In san francisco while I post this. Stay away. Don't come here. Unless youre coming to rescue me from this hellhole of postmodernism. The streets are full of hippies, niggers, illegal mexicans speaking neo-latino arabic, and the entire city reeks of weed and piss. Unless you live in the upscale residential areas, where you will be surrounded by jews and homosexuals, and you probably cant afford it anyways. If you have to use a firearm (california approved cuck-spec of course) to defend yourself the liberal court system will probably fuck you over for no reason. Send help /k/ I dont want to endure any longer.
>>
>>34800325
It says it "respects it's own form of castle doctrine" in which you can only fire until threat eliminated or he turns around. If you hit a dude in the leg and he falls, you can't shoot him anymore even if he pulls his gun out to shoot at you in a puddle of his own blood. California "RESPECTS" the castle doctrine in the same way it respects "HIGH CAPACITY BABY KILLING ASSAULT GHOST GUNS WITH 30 MAGAZINE CLIPS" if you use an AR in any capacity for HD not only are you stupid but the state will grill your ass for 1. Why do you have an assault rifle, which school do you plan on shooting up. 2. Poor baby dindu nuffin and was trying to get his life on track and 3. 556 and 223 are EXCESSIVE FORCE.

realistically you should be using a shotgun or handgun for HD but should you need to use it for whatever reason there are more negative legal outcomes than positive in commiefornia, so be forewarned as the precedent has already been set by branding ARs as ASSAULT RIFLES
>>
>>34800389
that's what i'm saying the law doesn't mean shit when the liberal police officers detain, the liberal DA prosecutes and you get a jury of your liberal peers to decide if you're a bad person for owning a gun (which they all believe)

you MIGHT get off if your story goes like

"i stabbed him with my gay pride flag and flag pole, then hit him with my framed picture of hilary clinton and then had to resort to using my .22lr chambered ar-15"
>>
>>34800360
You do not need to carry your FSC. You only have to present it when purchasing firearms.

>>34800385
>if they make featureless rifles a new class of assualt weapon, you cannot turn them into bullet button assualt weapons.
Wow, you already know the wording of a law that doesn't exist? Are you a psychic?

>just like how i can't remove my bullet button on any of my rifles right now
Once registered, you can. The regulation saying you can't is not backed by statute. There's no crime the state can charge you with. There will be a lawsuit, and that regulation will be invalidated.
>>
>>34797481
Shall not be infringed.
>>
>>34800454
>If you hit a dude in the leg and he falls, you can't shoot him anymore even if he pulls his gun out to shoot at you in a puddle of his own blood.

That's absurdly false.
>>
>>34800474
>Just register your gun moron.
You realize the second amendment was written with a disdain for governing body seeking to control you. Why would you comply and register a weapon letting them know exactly what you have, especially when they're going to be running background checks on every purchase of ammunition, the point of owning a gun isn't wholly on self protection, it is an emergency switch in which the government isn't completely aware of who has what gun, how to confiscate, and exactly how many rounds to look for...it practically defeats the purpose of the second amendment, but the Koolaid you drink is stronger than that I guess.
>>
>>34797481
Yes.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170808-164325.png (194KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-164325.png
194KB, 1080x1920px
>>34800493
I promise if you are brought to court and the dude you shot has more than 2-3 bullets in him, you will go to jail or be subject to a fine so hard you'll wish you were in jail.
>But that's just a lawyer
And a lawyer will be prosecuting you. Don't underestimate the desire a Jew has for his shekels
>>
>>34800385
>shoot a home invader and you'll be in cuffs....don't do it
Sure, I'll just let Tyrone and Jamal murder me and rape my 12 year old daughter because some sperg on 4chan said I'd "end up in cuffs" otherwise. Thanks, bub.
>>
>>34800567
>I promise if you are brought to court and the dude you shot has more than 2-3 bullets in him, you will go to jail or be subject to a fine so hard you'll wish you were in jail
WTF are you talking about? I'm not going to shoot anybody with anything in a home defense scenario unless my life or the life of someone around me is in immediate danger if I don't. If that's the case, whether or not I'll end up having to pay a stiff fine over the matter is going to be about the last thing on my mind, or the mind of anyone who's not a literal "the train is fine"-level autist.
>>
>>34800506
>DO NOT COMPLY!!!!1111!!!!!1111

Post pix of your stampless suppressed full auto short barreled rifle, nigga.
>>
>>34800567
>pic

Those laws are true in almost any state, unless they have a specific law saying that you CAN shoot fleeing intruders.
>>
>>34800630
I beat the California legal system by not living in that nightmare. That's the beautiful thing about America, if you have a shitty state that is trying it's hardest to take your rights away, you can fuckin leave, instead of pretending that staying in California is the only option
>>
>>34800567
That doesn't remotely say what you said it did in >>34800454 - you just pulled the part about how if you hit him in the leg, then you can't shoot him anymore EVEN IF HE DRAWS ON YOU out of your ass.
>>
>>34800655
>what was the Federal AWB
>what is the National Firearms Act

You're just as much of a cuck as the rest of us, unless you post pix of your stampless suppressed full auto short barreled rifle, nigga.
>>
>>34800633
>unless they have a specific law saying that you CAN shoot fleeing intruders.

Funnily enough, California does actually have fleeing felon laws, and has since the 1800s. It is completely legal to shoot a criminal in the back, under certain circumstances. Guess the shitlibs either forgot about those laws, as they are rarely invoked, or they know they can't de facto make it illegal to defend yourself without their serfs catching on to their true agenda.
>>
>>34800474
You can't remove your bullet button once registered, it's under the terms and conditions you accept when you submit the photos.

i know this because i have a couples rifles pending registration

and you're just a liberal who argues that california gun rights are accetab le
>>
>>34797481
Born and raised in San Diego 619, grew up with guns can honestly say all my friends have 30rnd mags. Just drive to Arizona buy whatever the fuck you want and look white when you cross back.
>>
>>34797481
make sure you take into account the cost of living in the bay area

100k in san francisco translates to 55k in austin
>>
File: DONOTCOMPLY.jpg (318KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
DONOTCOMPLY.jpg
318KB, 1400x1050px
DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY DONOTCOMPLY
>>
>>34801663
Austin is just San Francisco-lite though. That's where Californians who can't afford to live in the Bay go and why people think fleeing Californians bring blue-state ideals with them.
>>
>>34799022
Truth. I make $115k in CoCoCo and barely break even.
>>
File: 1489032899088.png (556KB, 1250x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489032899088.png
556KB, 1250x720px
>>34797514
>1) completely false statement anyone could've googled in five seconds

automatically stopped reading
>>
>>34800230
"Assault weapons" cannot be imported anymore.
>>
>>34802478
Pfft. I'm in Pittsburg and get by fine on $1700 a month. Not luxuriously, but fine.
>>
>>34797651
or an SKS
or any kind of shotgun
>>
>>34797716

>Past homeowners have included Sen. Dianne Feinstein and her financier husband, Richard Blum; House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi; and the late Mayor Joseph Alioto.

SOME CHINKS BOUGHT THEIR FUCKING STREET OUT FROM UNDER THEM

THEY CAN'T EVEN DRIVE IN AND OUT WITHOUT GETTING TOLLED OR TRESPASSED

http://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/matier-ross/article/Rich-SF-residents-get-a-shock-Someone-bought-11738236.php
>>
>>34800567
Bullshit.
My mother called 911 when somebody was trying to break into her home. 911 told her to empty her revolver into the guy if he entered through the window he was attempting to open.
>>
File: SF2.jpg (296KB, 972x650px) Image search: [Google]
SF2.jpg
296KB, 972x650px
>>34797788
>California is the best state
We are.

>Crimes rates are high
Wrong.

>owning a gun is difficult because of waiting periods and permits
You were almost right until you went full retard. Never go full retard.

The rest of your post is somewhat bullshit depending on what county you live in. I'm in CA in a conservative county where no gun owner would ever be prosecuted for using their gun in self defense because no jury here would ever convict them. If you went to the bay area that might be true.
>>
>>34802516
I'm paying for a 3 br house while single. It isn't poverty, but my dollars should go farther than they do.
>>
File: yosemite.jpg (449KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yosemite.jpg
449KB, 1900x1200px
>>34799198
>Here's a fresh thought, why don't you move out?

Why does everyone want us to leave CA? Are you fags that desperate for company in your bunker in whatever hellhole flyover state you live in?
>>
>>34797514
IIRC you don't need a permit to "own" guns but you do need one to buy them
But that is pretty much the same unless your parents have bought you a gun before
>>
>>34802654
>why don't you leave CA
>but don't come here we're full
>>
>>34802498
I think he meant an FSC/HSC card which is needed to buy firearms. the fire arm safety certificate is easy to get, take a 30 question multiple choice test that asks common sense questions, you have to be a mumbling moron if you fail.
>>
>>34803150
You don't even need to be smart to get uncle Sam's permission to own a gun
why do you faggot commies miss the point so hard. You shouldn't need to pass a test or request permission from the government to own a gun. This whole fucking "hurr it's not hard" bullshit is so fucking defensively retarded. Get a better state
>>
>>34797972
try again nigger. Just because it's a gif doesn't make it true. CA also skews their own crime statistics. Talk to any cop in CA that isn't a lefty (which is most of them) and they will tell you how CA has much higher crime rates than what they advertise. It's also only got worse over the past few years because CA protects illegals to an extreme degree and lets them get away with shit so they won't get deported. CA is fucking corrupt as fuck and I hope Kim hits the San Andreas fault so we can have LA Island like in Escape From LA.
>>
>>34799896
>>34797481

>Those job offers better be paying you at least $175,000 a year

Expect to pay at least $2500/mo for something decent that isn't in a bean/nigger/crime infested area. And that's just a 1 bedroom apartment.
>>
>>34802516
$21k/ y? Are you living with your parents?
>>
>>34803249
thats what you have to do to obtain a gun here legally, im not a nigger. but I dont care what happens in commiefornia, just came here for 2 years to manage my father in law's construction firm, we found a suitable candidate to continue managing, so im going back to AZ.
>>
>>34802631
WTF do you need a three bedroom house for if you're single?
>>34803371
Nope. I pay $600 a month for a small bedroom with roommates, but it's all I need. My car is paid off, as are my student loans. After a $70 cell phone bill that leaves me about a thousand a month for food and gas. Why do I need any more?
>>
tldr:
California is shit for gun rights but has some pluses, choose what matters to you

I grew up there and part of me thinks about living there in the future and part of me knows I would be paying a shitload over say AZ just to be guncucked and be surrounded by violent hyperliberals
>>
>>34803557
This, California has a shit ton of babbies who complain about this and that, but just stay away from San Francisco and anywhere west of East LA.
>>
>>34798938

I make low six figures in Mountain View, and I'm still renting. My other roommates have comparable salaries. None of us can afford a house reasonably near work.
>>
>>34797481
if you like weed and don't like republicans.....

prepare to get a lot of weed and a lot of anti republican brainwashing
>>
>>34797481
>I am getting a lot of job offers from the bay area

Do they involve telecom customer service?
>>
>>34803299
>$175,000 a year

Californian here. That is a fairytale for failed startups.
>>
>>34797999
Liberals.
>>
So whats a good gun for someone who lives in CA but has never owned their own before. Im not unfamiliar with guns, I was raised playing trap and have shot pistols before. I wanted to get a surplus SKS from classic firearms, but they dont ship here. Any recommendation as to where I should look to get a rifle and what kind? Is there even anything that doesnt need 50 buttons on it just to remove a mag?
>>
I kinda wanna build an airshit version of a Cali-legal featureless AR for shits and giggles
>>
File: yugo.jpg (717KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
yugo.jpg
717KB, 2048x1152px
>>34805701
SKS' aren't even cheap anymore but still cheaper than an AR. Hell, it's a semi auto clip fed with plentiful cheap ammo - go find one on the calguns marketplace

pic related my yugo (with a shitty cylinder welded around the grenade spigot)
>>
>>34800245
Even if they can't use NICS they will use DROS and eventually start registering all ammo purchases. I'm trying to get out of this shithole as fast as possible. I don't trust the state one bit (See former SKS and SPAS owners). Nothing I own has ever touched DROS or a California FFL.

Ammo will become a huge black market as of the first of next year. Hope people get used to taking their license plate off when they go to NV to buy ammo.
>>
>>34797788
>Not only is it terrible for guns but it's a terrible political landscape and the culture is awful.

Whatever, Trumpfag.

>Everyone is extremely smug, everyone thinks California is the best state.

We pretty much are. Kind of depends on your priorities, though.

>Crime rates are high

Noooo...

>owning a gun is difficult because of waiting periods and permits.

How is owning a gun difficult because of "waiting periods"? I would bet a fucking lot of money that I own more guns than you, and the waiting period doesnt affect my ownership of them in any way at all.

>You can't have an AR with a pistol grip and a 'featured' stock.

wtf are you talking about? Of course you can.

>You have to extensively Google the laws of California before you do fucking anything with a gun (customization/transportation)

You're an idiot.

> lots of counties have rules about owning a gun while living x miles from a school.

Again, you're an idiot. I literally live across the street from a school, and, again--way more guns than you.

>ou legally are supposed to run away up to two times before attempting to defend yourself in your house after already calling 911.

Three times, now--an idiot. No, seriously, man...you're literally retarded. California has the castle doctrine. The legal burden of proof is on the prosecutor to show that you were NOT in fear for your life or great bodily hard if you shoot an intruder in your domicile.

>Also if you go to court for defending yourself there is a high possibility that you will go to jail as guns in California are for killing, not for protection, murderer.

That's four times now, retard.

Why do people insist on posting strong opinions on subjects they know very little or nothing about? You you LIKE being backed the fuck off by people who actually live here and know about the subject? Did you think no one like that would actually notice? Are you REALLY this fucking stupid?

Jesus CHRIST, people...
>>
>>34798916
>Even Ruger is pulling most of their handguns out of the state because of the microstamping law.

Look for that to be overturned or recalled in the near future.
>>
>>34799080
>depends, I guess.

I live in the central valley, and yeah, the job would have to be VERY good for me to live in either the greater LA or SF Bay areas. Fuck that traffic, fuck that real estate price scheme.
>>
File: ca_laws.jpg (103KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
ca_laws.jpg
103KB, 750x750px
>>34799428
>no, fuck letting people spread the cancer else were

You're part of the fucking problem.
>>
>>34800230
>california is not a castle doctrine state, you
>cannot use a registered assualt weapon as
>a home defense weapon

When you don't know what the fuck you're talking about DON'T FUCKING POST.
>>
>>34800262
>i'd rather blow my brains out than take a single step into california

I'd rather you blow your brains out than set foot here, too.
>>
>>34800633
Not in Nevada
Man or women invades you have every right to defend yourself
You can't finish the job outside your lawn which I believe is the law everywhere
>>
>>34800360
>i paid money for it, i took a test to get it, and i need to keep the laminated card with me at all times

WTF are you talking about? I don't believe you're even a CA gun owner. First of all, the FSC isn't laminated (unless you go laminate it), second, there's literally no reason whatsoever for you to ever need to show it to anyone unless you're purchasing a gun at a gun store. If you don't know what you're talking about, STOP POSTING ABOUT IT.
>>
>>34800454
>It says it "respects it's own form of castle doctrine" in which you can only fire until threat eliminated or he turns around.

That'd be the same "castle doctrine" as every other state that has it.

>If you hit a dude in the leg and he falls, you can't shoot him anymore even if he pulls his gun out to shoot at you in a puddle of his own blood.

Are you the same retard as that other guy? Whether your answer is yes or no, I'm not sure if that's encouraging or enraging.

>California "RESPECTS" the castle doctrine in the same way it respects "HIGH CAPACITY BABY KILLING ASSAULT GHOST GUNS WITH 30 MAGAZINE CLIPS"

What the blue fuck are you talking about?

should you need to use it for whatever reason there are more negative legal outcomes than positive in commiefornia

You don't know what you're talking about, so SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>34800462

>you MIGHT get off if your story goes like

Dude, once again: why are you posting, when you don't know what you're talking about? Hearing something from a friend who has a cousin whose ex-girlfriend is from CA doesn't count as knowing jack shit about CA gun laws.
>>
>>34803422
>so im going back to AZ.

Going BACK there? Like, you've lived in AZ in the past and you plan to live there again after living somewhere else?

I don't care how awesome their gun laws are, that state is the shit-holiest of shit-holes.
>>
>>34805701
>I wanted to get a surplus SKS from classic firearms, but they dont ship here.

Since when? I've bought 3 handguns from them in the last 2 years.

>Any recommendation as to where I should look to get a rifle and what kind?

You can buy SKS rifles from Big 5, dumbass.
>>
>>34797481
how much salary? just realize the ecost of living is fucking astronomical in the bay area, a salary of $150k is like $50k anywhere else
>>
>>34797972
thats fake and gay. maybe safer compared to istself and its own shitty record but thats not relative to the rest of america
>>
>>34797788
California is still a castle state, dude.
>>
>>34798961
wrong there is no ruger .22 semi auto on roster, the only ruger .22 handguns available in CA are the SP101 and the GP100
>>
>>34798961
and whatever their shitty single action abomination models are called>>34806019
>>
>>34797481
you will not get a ccw in the bay area
>>
>>34800020
Those are the ones on the books. There's an unbelievable number of illegal immigrants, many who still manage to get benefits by stealing social security numbers
>>
File: mybad.jpg (13KB, 603x27px) Image search: [Google]
mybad.jpg
13KB, 603x27px
>>34806019
>>34806026
my bad, it seems there's only ONE non-revolver ruger on the roster now. I seemed to have remembered 2 last year.
>>
>>34806134
>There's an unbelievable number of illegal immigrants

You don't actually live here, do you?
>>
>>34806121
wasn't only 2 people ever approved for CCW in San Francisco? 1 of those was a lawyer friend of the last sheriff (who couldn't own a gun himself because of domestic abuse charges)?
>>
>>34797514
>1) you need a permit just to own a gun in CA
Wrong

You need a permit to buy
>>
>>34800360
you are actually a chronic liar
>>
>>34806170
Not him but I've worked construction in Southern California for 5+ years. 80% of the construction workers here are illegal.
>>
>>34797481
It's commiecuck central, take a guess.
>>
>>34800254
West Virginians are too strung out on heroin to commit any crime.
>>
File: chick with an SCR.jpg (96KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
chick with an SCR.jpg
96KB, 736x736px
>>34805826
>Look for that to be overturned or recalled in the near future.
Source? I could really use some hope right about now. The courts intentionally slow-walk all gun cases hoping that we just give in out of apathy.
>>
>>34806165
thats a 380 not a 22 like you stated
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>34805816
>calicuck defends his shitty draconian laws

Reminder Calishit laws are worse than Canada. California has stricter gun laws than multiple Yuropoor countries. Your state has one of the lowest IQs, highest poverty rates and you people are general locusts fleeing your shit state to shit up better ones with your cancerous policies.

Let's hope your shitty laws get stricter.
>>
File: california.png (169KB, 1089x1162px) Image search: [Google]
california.png
169KB, 1089x1162px
>>
>>34807881
Once again, stop lumping all regions of CA in to one. California is so large and varied that lumping us all in together is stupid and it's the main reason things are the way they are in CA.
>>
>>34806015
A castle state with very weak laws protecting castle doctrine. In my state if someone walks on my property and I feel threatened I can magdump thirty rounds into his head chest groin arms and legs while my wife unloads 6 rounds of buckshot into him. In your state (keep in mind the California demographic) you will be tried, and each bullet passed 4 will further incriminate you because your liberal jury will find your force unnecessary, which due to your states lax approach to castle doctrine can land you in jail. California is not considered a strong castle doctrine state because of cases where people defending themselves have been tried and convicted of unnecessary force which results typically in a fine, but in extreme cases jailtime
>>
>>34807960
>because of cases
Show me the cases, I'm sick of people slinging bullshit in this thread without showing me the bull.
>>
>>34808081
http://www.guns.com/2013/06/25/ca-case-of-resident-shooting-intruder-being-investigated-as-a-homicide-video/

I'm not sure the outcome of the case but it happens.
>>
>>34808171
>I'm not sure the outcome

Right so you have nothing, no story about the shooter rotting in jail or even being arrested, just "under investigation" from four years ago during the Zimmerman trial. Just more bullshit slinging.
>>
>>34808398
http://law.justia.com/cases/california/supreme-court/3d/12/470.html
>>
>>34808549
Dude that's a spring trap, a bullshit verdict from 40 years ago, and has little to do with castle state status. You're reaching.
>>
>>34808549
>On May 12, 1970, he noticed the lock on his garage doors was bent and pry marks were on one of the doors. The next day he mounted a loaded .22 caliber pistol in the garage. The pistol was aimed at the center of the garage doors and was connected by a wire to one of the doors so that the pistol would discharge if the door was opened several inches.

He set a trap. Not even a self defense case.
>>
>>34805934
I have my wife and kid there, why wouldnt I return? phoenix is a shithole no different than los angeles. I live in flagstaff and love it. California is a nice state but taxes, shitty gun laws, illegals, (((hollywood))) and raging liberals ruin it, I have enjoyed the rural cities in california though, met many passionate gun owners.
>>
>>34807915
>California is so large and varied that lumping us all in together is stupid and it's the main reason things are the way they are in CA.
CA outside of the three major metros doesn't matter. There are no jobs and you have zero say in the direction the state is taking.
>>
>>34808853
What kind of work is there in Flagstaff?

>Phoenix fag here that needs to escape the desert
>>
>>34808984
>Rural Cali is where it's at dude, help us turn the tide
>Election shows they were assblasted 80% to 20%
Unless the whole of red America moves into California, you are going to be blue for hundreds of years
>>
>>34797514
>permit to own a gun
No? You need a $20 test that you can take in the store in like three minutes, that's good for five years. Why do people spout bullshit allot of all things, shitty California laws

> No concealed carry unless the sheriff likes you(he doesn't)
Probably true in the bay area. You're sure to get it in the north though
>>
>>34808984
>>34809003
Doesn't mean we should give up the fight as long as we are here.
>>
>>34797788
>You legally are supposed to run away up to two times before attempting to defend yourself in your house after already calling 911.
Wrong. We have a castle doctrine, but you have to proof he was a threat at that very moment
>>
>>34809016
>Doesn't mean we should give up the fight as long as we are here.
Sure as fuck does. Only an idiot picks a fight he knows he is going to lose.

You are chosing to hold a untennable position and get overrun by the enemy. What the fuck is wrong with you anon?
>>
>>34809016
It does. Hit California where it hurts, with your feet. All the reds leave, then it goes turbo blue, the libbies fuck everything up like they did Detroit and it will swing red. It's the resistance that keeps the pendulum from swinging back.
>>
>>34798639
If you're willing to make the trek to their Talladega, AL store, they still have a handful of the cheap Garands in stock.
>>
>>34800207
>(subject to $25 proc fee per transaction)
Why did you pull that out of your ass?

Weknowitsbullshit
>>
>>34805863
Not that faggot pretender, but mine did come laminated. Got it in some LGS tier store in redding
>>
>>34800462
>the liberal DA prosecutes and you get a jury of your liberal peers to decide if you're a bad person for owning a gun (which they all believe
Then take it to the California superior courts
Biased jury is illegal, and you can be acquitted.
>>
>>34803450
Why do you NEED any more?
Well why do you NEED guns? Look to evolve anon. Why would you settle for $1000 for food n shit, when it could be $2000? Or even more
>>
california counties are allowed to not recognize the carry permits of other california counties.

if newsome becomes governor. you can expect them to ban semi auto rifles, semi auto shotguns, and semi auto pistols outright.
>>
File: 1403110841467.png (235KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1403110841467.png
235KB, 475x356px
>>34797481
Do you have job offers from other places? I'd consider them first. I lived in San Jose for 6 months, I don't recommend it.
>>
>>34809328
>california counties are allowed to not recognize the carry permits of other california counties.
Do the chambers of commerce of other states pay you to come in to CA threads and be an utterly lying bullshitter?
>>
>>34797788
Pretty much this.
People in the bay area are mostly smug, pretentious assholes. Also, companies here treat their employees like expendable toilet paper, so gl coping with the cost of living once you get laid off.
>>
>>34798193
>calicuck in full damage control
Hes asking bout the bay area.

Re. Self defense you may be right, but i sure wouldnt want to stand trial before my "peers" who were hand picked by an authoritarian judge.
>>
>>34809703
why do you think every attempt to make CC permit issue state run has failed?
>>
>>34799505
Get out.
>>
>>34800454
So much this. Tbh senpai, if one caught a home invader, it would be cheaper to let him loot the house than shooting him and dealing with the repercussions. Provided he doesn't threaten physical injury.
>>
>>34797514
#1 and #4 are false.
>>
>>34797995
You dumb fucking nigger, you can absolutely shoot someone in self defense in California and walk.
>>
>>34800454
>>34810018
This is legally false and you should kill yourselves immediately if you actually believe your own fucking bullshit.
>>
>>34800567
No, you won't go to prison. Stop spreading blatant lies you cocksucking motherfucker.
>>
>>34797999
LA Riots and Reagan and bush Sr amenesty to illegals.
>>
File: gunsA1.jpg (63KB, 449x835px) Image search: [Google]
gunsA1.jpg
63KB, 449x835px
>>34809852
In CA right now you WANT it decided county by county. If left to the state then NO ONE would have one.
Pic related is Sac County with a gun friendly sheriff.
>>
>>34807881
>>34807881
california actually still has castle doctrine, which means you can defend yourself for any reason without a duty to retreat, especially in your own home. but yes you are not allowed to defend property with lethal force. as far as i am aware no state allows this but texas, and texas is full mexicuck in many other ways
>>
>>34810188
i cant believe in a city of 1 million only 7,000 people care enough to carry a firearm around for self defense in a county that guarantees issuance. everybody is a cuck there
>>
>>34810071
> he still believes the government has to follow the law

Have you never been passed by a speeding cop?
>>
>>34797481
the bay area?

what PART of tthe bay area, i mean the bay area is massive, i grew up in antioch in teh 90's it was going downhill, i visit adn last time i visited, it was a complete shithole.

sanfrancisco is nearly impossible to live in, unless you get a incredibly well paying job (think 6 figures)

from a /k/ perspective, you can't own anything fun, like at all, you can only buy handguns that are part of their "aproved handgun list" that they haven't updated in a decade, they have a 1 feature AWB.
>>
Just got done reading through this thread. How in gods green earth was this allowed to happen in America? Why didn't the feds step in decades ago?
>>
>>34802596
>proof that califags are worst fags
>>
>>34803254
Cognitive dissonance, the post.
>protects eeeleeeeegulls, hurrr.
Mad shouts to the Trumpeth, we MAGA nao! >most CALEOs r leftists
And just how many have you talked to last six months?
>misrepresenting statistics
>crime rates worsening
Padding our crime stats, that's a good one. O fukkity, the lelz.
Anon, you live in, or been to, Chicago, Detroit or Baltimore recently? Just asking because, you don't live in CA. Ask me how I know.
>I hope Califoolya gets nooked like the mooovies. I don't like it, herpaderpa.
There's that dissonance again...
>>
>>34811941
If you left your gated community once and a while, you'd see the real California.
>>
Don't comply lol
>>
>>34805956
their Yugo SKSs are illegal here because of the grenade launcher
>SKSs at big5
doubt it, but I'd love to be proved wrong
>>
>>34800318
Friendly reminder that our GOAT state of CA is the SIXTH LARGEST economy on this fuckeeng planet! I'd lay tall stacks on the fact we could handle ALL the worthless pos welfare parasites in this country as well as the legits and our crooked-ass pols would still be laughing as they bilk countless quadrillions from the sheeple.
>>
>>34807846
>Your state has one of the lowest IQs
As a Calicuck I 100% believe that
>>
File: 1343856704872.jpg (62KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1343856704872.jpg
62KB, 400x300px
If we could just kill everyone in SF, LA, and Sacremento, everything would be great.
Would get rid of all the druggies, fags, spics, "techies", and the politicians who pander to them for votes.

We should probably purge the east bay and san jose as well, it's absolutely infected with pooinloos. Oh and beverly hills/malibu/venice beach has all the liberal celebrities and their kike handlers.
>>
>>34814259
I live in CA and bought my SKS here at big 5 a few years ago. You can also find them used at like any gun store or gun show. Got a used norinco in 2015 for $250. Also most shotguns are legal here, so you have lots of options if you want a scattergun.
>>
>>34814259
Yugo SKSs are sold in California off the shelf from Big 5.
>>
>>34810770
There are dozens of cases a year proving you wrong. It's public record you utterly retarded cunt.
>>
>>34809816
> i sure wouldnt want to stand trial before my "peers" who were hand picked by an authoritarian judge
>jury
>handpicked
>by a judge

Do you even know how Jury selection works? Jesus, what kind of education are they giving you in your flyover state?
>>
>>34799080
>all-time high on the homeless/mental illness/addicts front
That applies to most every place in this country, anon. Systematic destruction of all programs related to and for by your entrusted elected "public servants" over several decades now. Check into deinstitutionalisation, it is a thing.
>>
File: Map-US-Murder-Fixed.jpg (360KB, 723x724px) Image search: [Google]
Map-US-Murder-Fixed.jpg
360KB, 723x724px
>>34797972

Murder rates is high in CA but in concentrated areas mostly Urban areas and in certain neighborhoods. According to the Crime Prevention Research Center.

Where did you get that gif and what did they use as source for it?
>>
File: getta_load_of_this_faggott.jpg (90KB, 460x577px) Image search: [Google]
getta_load_of_this_faggott.jpg
90KB, 460x577px
>>34800389
>>
File: 1500314252130.gif (2MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1500314252130.gif
2MB, 500x333px
>>34797481
here you go buddy, that will be 25 dollars
https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/firearms/forms/hscsg.pdf?
>>
>>34797481
Starting next year, you can't buy ammo online.

If you have any gun that takes a remotely rare caliber, you are totally fucked and basically own a heavily restricted paperweight.

Expect to pay 2-3x as much per shot for all the guns that you are actually able to shoot, and if you have a favorite brand/type of ammo, fucking forget about it.

Also depending on where you live, you might be like an hour away from any ranges, and your nearest range might be super cucked. There are """"good"""" areas in CA in that regard though, as long as you stay away from the coast.

Also, make sure you live in a shall issue county. If you live in a shall issue county, you can get a CC license that lets you carry anywhere in the state, so if you live in Stockton and get a CC permit, you can totally carry in San Francisco, which is strangely cathartic.
>>
SF City Fag here (Pac heights)

The liberalism here is cancerous and pervasive. I only hang out with transplants because SF/Bay area natives are legitimately the most sheltered retards I have ever encountered. Luckily my workplace is pretty pro gun and I've got gun buddies as a result. There's a libertarian streak in the tech scene as well. Most cops are has guns orientated and DGAF if you seem like a reasonable person. One issue is that they are systematically forcing ranges to close so I have to travel like 50 miles for a decent range. And who knows what's going to come of the new Assault weapon regs... luckily I've got a bunch of lowers

On the plus side I make $175k/yr.
>>
>>34797481
CA? Yes it's horrible
Bay area - A whole different level of bad. I'm so glad I don't live there anymore.
>>
>>34798278
and don't forget almost naked
>>
>>34816475
>175k a year

burger flipper here.

Ever delve into the O/U expensive ass guns price range?
>>
File: PIT-01.png (206KB, 1354x1169px) Image search: [Google]
PIT-01.png
206KB, 1354x1169px
>>34797481
People live in 250.000$ shacks (very high property costs). . High local taxes. High income taxes. Infrastructure is at it's limit. Auto insurance is as much as a car note. Professional licences cost more than most other states. If you ever work in California and have state licence for a profession expect harassment later for your share. Did engineering work in CA for a project and had CA agencies trying to hit me up for cash the next couple of years because I was clearly working in CA.

Terrible gun laws. Erosion of Civil Rights unless you are special snowflake.

That being said if every pro 2A person leaves the state it WILL become the People's Republic.
>>
File: BurdensMap-01.png (254KB, 1354x1208px) Image search: [Google]
BurdensMap-01.png
254KB, 1354x1208px
>>34816564
Clarify
I did engineering work for one project from firm in Texas. My name was apparently was attached to project address in CA. Firm kept getting letters from various agencies in CA trying to hit up for licence fees and suchlike for several years. Spamming firms like that probably got some to just cough up $ because they thought it was legit.
>>
>>34798193
>>34798278
>this

High desert, SoCal fag here. It's a hard battle, but one that I'm still willing to fight.

>or go undercover as a libtard
>push that cali succeed from the US and become it's own country
>oper8 from within enemy lines in tandem with my brothers from 'Zona
>liberate
>newly refurbished 50th state
>>
>>34816555

Nah, got an 870. Saving up for an auto sear once I move away from this POS state
>>
>>34800020
are YOU this dumb? unemployment % is measured by people who are of working age and seeking a job. 900,000 looking for work is a fuckhuge number.
>>
>>34816709

Can confirm, SF is brimming with disgusting homeless people, vagrants, drug addicts, and useless street kids. Lived in 4 major cities and I've never seen degeneracy this advanced.
>>
>>34797999

East Coast Liberals moving to California during the 70s/80s/90s
>>
>>34798916
>>34798961

Ruger sells three CA compliant firearms of interest: the Mini-14, the sp101, and the Redhawk. Everything else is arbitrary, since these are the three things that will always make them money in CA.

This is just what the situation is.
>>
>>34816810
Don't forget the LCR.
>>
>>34810981
>in the eyes of SCOTUS, state's rights take precedent over federal rights.
>>
Any fags in the east bay need a /k/ related manufacturing job?
>>
>>34815150
Do you understand how much of a financial burden welfare is on California? How about mediCal? How about HSR?
>>
>>34816876

True but the "moderate" republicans and fudds that shit up this place only thing niggers use semiautos that aren't 1911 clones. Consider that this is the same group of people that refuses to actually buy their own ammo (they reload everything), meaning the recent ID requirements for ammo sales don't hit them either. It's bemusing that /pol/ tier racists will go so far to actually defend gun control. Or at least, such is my experience with the boomer homeowners who fill the ranges where I live.

It's fucking stupid, it really is honestly fucking horrendously stupid, but that's the situation that is. I don't have another way to describe it.
>>
>>34816929
>boomer homeowners
There's your problem right there. Worst generation ever. Maybe once they are dead can we save CA.
>>
>>34816128
>This nigger thinks that jury people are completely unbiased.
I know a handful of people (while I was living in California) who would stay on a jury to help out the poor little Mexican """kid""" who stole someone's car so they could make sure the white man didn't hurt him.
>Bbbbut they ask you those screening questions
California has so much crime and so few tax dollars to spare it is desperate for jurors. If they can knock out a court case in a day they will.
Source: lived in El cajon for 10 years and had jury duty 4 times
>>
>>34816888
Yes....
>>
>>34816810
Idk how califags can pretend it's "not that bad" when every gun manufacturer is pulling out with all these faggy regulations.
>>
>>34815967
Please enlighten us.
Bonus points if the defendant didnt waste his life's savings going through the legal process.

http://law.justia.com/cases/california/supreme-court/3d/22/12.html

Here's am example of someone shooting in self defense. The case had to go to the supreme court of CA before the defendant was cleared.
>>
>>34816128
Are you in college? What kind of bubble do you live in?
The courts can name someone "biased" when their worldview doesnt match theirs.

Whats with all these people believing that corruption doesnt exist in CA?

Source: heard of such cases while living in the bay.
>>
>>34816888
Hello
>>
>>34819739

Burner email or something?
>>
>>34819610
Please see
>>34798193
>Yes, California sucks for gun owner ship but it is not impossible.
>Yes, we need to stand up as gun owners and try to change the law to get back and then maintain our rights.
>Bottom line. California is not Australia... yet. Fight to keep it that way.

It's just the micro-stamping law they are pulling out for.

>>34819695
>before the defendant was cleared.
but he WAS cleared and so set legal precedent
>>
>>34819739
Henlo
>>
File: Cali Ban.jpg (33KB, 750x559px) Image search: [Google]
Cali Ban.jpg
33KB, 750x559px
>>
>>34822875

It's legal as long it's permanent altered to hold only 10 rounds.
>>
File: assburger.png (9KB, 142x200px) Image search: [Google]
assburger.png
9KB, 142x200px
>>34819610

Because the handgun roster is worse. No seriously, the handgun roster is worse since it is openly a way to ban all handguns. This is a problem right now because right now the 80% 1911 market isn't large like the 80% AR market. This will change in a few years, but personally I find that the ability to get new model handguns is more important than swapping a kydex wrap onto my AR. So in that sense, it is not that bad as there is a larger battle over handguns occurring. One which will ONLY be won when I'm able to get an 80% 1911 frame shipped for under $100.

>when every gun manufacturer is pulling out with all these faggy regulations.

This is wrong. Ruger will, forever and always, sell their Mini-14, sp101, and Redhawks in ban states. Everyone else can fuck off, all it would do is give Ruger a bigger and bigger share of the market therefore more sales (and more money). I'm not defending this, it is absolute fucking bullshit, but that's the angle they are playing.
>>
>>34823120

Since the new SSE laws you can't even build an off roster handgun from an 80% any more.
>>
>>34801663
As a native Texas, Austin is shit. It ruins Texas. It's poor people larping that they live in LA.
>>
>>34823158

yes you can, you just can't sell it. PPTs okay.

SSE only applied to commercial sales to non-police officers.
>>
>>34823120
>>34823446

Additionally if you really want to be anal you can use Browning's OEM parts.
>>
>>34823446
>>34823458

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=19791192&postcount=2

Legally you can only build as a dimensionally compliant single shot.

Refer to PC 32000a "Commencing January 1, 2001, any person in this state who manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state for sale, keeps for sale, offers or exposes for sale, gives, or lends any unsafe handgun shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year."
>>
File: States-of-residence-758width-V2.jpg (123KB, 758x569px) Image search: [Google]
States-of-residence-758width-V2.jpg
123KB, 758x569px
>>34806170
>>
>>34816810
>>34816876
is it that bad in California that the easiest and most viable gun for carry is a fucking revolver?
>>
>>34823158
>>34823686
There are options:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kezypvnjJTc
>>
>>34824058
There's nothing wrong with a revolver, anon.
>>
>>34824114
yeah sure, that's why law enforcement and military officers don't use them anymore
>>
>>34824130
>assuming that the government using something means it's better.

Oh, anon...
>>
I live here and I don't comply with any of the gun lawls. I have several weapons that are non-compliant as well as hi-cap magazines. It's not hard getting out of state ID mine doesn't expire till 2023 it's from Texas. I just used my buddies address here as my primary residence and created all the other required documents.

Right now as it stands I can just message him and he'll put anything in the mail for me. If I want a gun I just fly to El Paso if a gun show is posted and purchase anything else I might want. Rent a car and maybe stop in Vegas on the way back.
>>
>>34797481
One look at rent in any prospective bay area apartment should be more than enough deterrence
>>
>>34806170
Dude, I worked at Cultured Stone in Napa. One of the illegal immigrant employees went to HR after several years and said 'here are my real documents with my real name, pls change my records'.
And they did.
La Migra used to show up with buses and take a chunk of the employees away, but that hasn't happened in years.
>>
>>34802570
As funny as that is, Chinese buying up land is a major problem in several countries
>>
>>34824245

Yeah it's all sorts of screwed up I read they are something like 150k apartment units short of where they need to be. The housing crash was a huge contributor to the current situation everyone is super scared to start building again. You can find cheaper rent but expect to drive 1+ hours each way maybe more.
>>
>>34824101

Not legal to build though bud.
>>
>>34824327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgzKGdlTvys
>>
>>34809852
Yet CA counties recognize each others' permits.
Stop shitting up the thread.
>>
>>34824351
i think he meant to build into semi auto
>>
File: 1460350513132.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1460350513132.png
643KB, 1022x731px
Yeah I get that California is probably the worst fucking state for guns, but why make shit up?
>>
>>34824290
Which is stupid because if it ever comes to armed conflict and China gets slapped with sanctions guess what goes up for sale?
>>
File: 1495135616960.jpg (114KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1495135616960.jpg
114KB, 854x859px
>>34798278
>all the women are hot and skinny
>because of drugs
>or they are fats maxicans,
>only brown hotties are jb
>>
>>34824191
forgot to put on my name
>>
>>34816189
What is that red strip in Nevada? Wtf is going on there with crime?
>>
>>34824948
>What is that red strip in Nevada?

Reno
>>
>>34825199
probably a bunch of people LARPing as Johnny Cash
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.