[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit /k/ can't fucking understand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: irons.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
irons.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>Glocks are slowly becoming outdated handguns that will soon be surpassed by better models.
>1911's don't need to be 1,000 dollars to be good.
>Tactical training and military experience mean nothing in the terms of real-world scenario or knowledge.
>No one fucking cares about 10mm or 40 S&W you fucks.
>Slavshit is goodshit
>>
>>34797109
>everybody has their own opinion on what rounds/guns/manufacturers are good or not and they will never be able to be fully convinced otherwise, no matter how much evidence there is to negate their opinion
>>
That the X95 outclasses the AUG when used with red dot.
>>
>>34797109
>Glocks are slowly becoming outdated handguns that will soon be surpassed by better models.
There's like a dozen "glock killers" out there. I'm guessing at least on of them already is better than a glock, but the aftermarket and sheer inertia will still keep their market position for a while.
>Tactical training and military experience mean nothing in the terms of real-world scenario or knowledge.
wat
>>
>>34797109
Here's the final redpill
>every military small arm is so similar in performance and use it does not matter what you use
>all pistol bullets are so similar in a self-defense situation that it literally does not matter what you use (except 22lr)
>your favorite brand of gun is just as good as anyone else's unless you like taurus
>>
>>34797157
>it does not matter what you use
IT REALLY DOES BUT ONLY SO FAR AS TO HOW YOU ARE IF A GUN IS TO HEAVY FOR YOU YOU WILL SHOOT IT POORLY, IF A GUN IS TOO LIGHT FOR YOU YOU WILL SHOOT IT POORLY IF A GUN IS NOT GOLDYLOCKS BRAND YOU'LL PROBABLY SHOOT YOURSELF
>>
>>34797179
Or...
or
or
It'll totally explode on you.
>>
>>34797109
Name a striker fired handgun that really does anything significantly better than a Glock. Maybe a slightly better trigger or grip texture, but those are subjective. The Glock sights aren't good, but really I'd want to replace the sights on most factory handguns anyway.
>>
Spending money on guns instead of ammo and going to the range.

Being able to carry all your shit / fit.

Equipment substituting experience in general.
>>
>>34797273
>Spending money on guns instead of ammo and going to the range.
>B-but, I like to think of myself as more of a milsurp collector than a shooter.

My priorities are out of line, and that's why I bought a nice .22 to practice with.
>>
>>34797109
> probably not soon
> perhaps rarely
> depends on the type of training and experience obviously
> Eh
> yeah mostly

All of these absolutes just being tossed around
>>
>>34797149
>put red dot on AUG
Woahhh!! And it isn't 4 moa!!
>>
File: 1502207088171.jpg (20KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1502207088171.jpg
20KB, 480x477px
>>34797109

...and why is that?
>it doesn't have foward slide serrations!11
>you can send it off to a shop to do this for $100
>you most likely don't have reloads or malfunction clearances to a science for any of this to matter
>it isn't ergonomic!
>this is actually one valid criticism for Glocks since the trigger guard can give Glock knuckle and the finger grooves don't fit everyone's hands

That's it. That's the only arguments /k/ can come up with in terms of why Glocks are "obsolete". They are still
>one of the most proven handguns in the world
>been tested and passed SOCOM's pistol trials
>the most lightweight and size efficient pistols out in the market (the Glock 19 being the reigning champ for +30 years)
>the only handgun you can 100% detail with a simple pin punch
>the most popular handgun in law enforcement and professional firearms trainers
>people make things for Glock models first, this is a fucking fact
>everyone makes high quality holsters for them
>everyone makes any kind of sight you can possibly want for a Glock

Oh no, boohoo you won't win any points in the snowflake contest at the local range with a Glock 17. Go suck off an APX and its unproven track record and have fun spending $35 on a magazine. The S&W 2.0's slide serrations are a result of you buzz-word droning mouthbreathers that don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
>>
>>34797460
In an actual honest reply,

Glocks IMO, are just uncomfortable guns with a retarded price fix that makes them double what they should cost. Striker-fire handguns with better triggers, better ergos and more confident slides that just give a better shooting experience in general will overtake Glock one day.
>>
>>34797460
hey anon, how's Gaston Glock's penis tasting these days?
>>
>>34797109
how to be happy with myself and and get a girlfriend
>>
>things /k/ can't understand
That letting niggers and fags have guns is not a good idea.
>>
>>34798150
Go lick jackboots somewhere else, /pol/.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.