[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this real or a pellet gun??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170808-194832.jpg (607KB, 1074x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-194832.jpg
607KB, 1074x1123px
?
>>
is this serious or a meme??
>>
>>34796751
serious
>>
That's an emoji, OP
>>
>>34796746
That's a Desert Deagle 50 cal, shoots the same bullet as the Barret 50 cal. Should probably report it to authorities if you think he's carrying illegal
>>
>>34796776
This. Looks like :smug: to me.
>>
someone give me a serious answer.
>>
>>34796746
Dangerous babykilling assault pistol. Probably has a bayonet for it too, I'd not mess with that badass OP.

There's no magazine, and the thing is made out of plastic. Underage pls go
>>
It's a FAMAS be careful they bite
>>
>>34796746
that's a normietier meme fag
you should gas yourself
>>
File: zerg1.jpg (2KB, 82x90px) Image search: [Google]
zerg1.jpg
2KB, 82x90px
it looks like a glock brand famas 2 me
>>
File: 1488250827722.jpg (126KB, 1024x953px) Image search: [Google]
1488250827722.jpg
126KB, 1024x953px
Let me guess, you're a dumb teenager that picked a fight with an equally dumb teenager, and he's trying to intimidate you with a $20 airsoft gun from Wal-Mart. Since you have 0 experience with weapons and your only exposure to them is seeing /k/ - weapons pop up while you're on your way to /b/, you decided to make a thread about it and get surprised when you get memed on. I might be wrong, but it seems likely
>>
File: bnr_pistols.png (50KB, 722x176px) Image search: [Google]
bnr_pistols.png
50KB, 722x176px
>>34796844

We can't definitely because it's in the case and there's a fat ass emoji on it.

Anyway, check the person posting it. If they're under 21 chances are that it's airsoft and you can tell them to fuck off. Also the screw above the "colt" logo is misplaced, so it's clearly airshit. Colt's actual guns have the screw in a slightly different location, see:

http://www.colt.com/Catalog/Pistols

It's clearly airshit and if we could see the hammer (or lack of one) behind the emoji this much would be obvious.
>>
>>34797250
thanks for not meming like these fucking losers
>>
>>34797346
>Thanks for not memeing like these fucking losers
>Posts the most obscure picture of a handgun when it would be so incredibly easy to post a more legitimate picture

hey go fuck yourself guy.
>>
>>34796746
>grip safety is depressed and looks like it's molded into the mainspring housing checkering.
>fucking Phillips head screws retaining the grips.

I have doubts but i'd shoot you dead if you pointed it at me.
>>
if you know this guy personally or semi personally, is in your area, goes to your school, just call the cops and show them he threatened you.

I'm 95% sure that's a fake pistol. A toy gun.
>>
>>34797364
He's gona ask the guy threatening him for a better picture?
>>
>>34797433
this. show the pic to you principle revel in his expulsion.
>>
>>34796803
Its obviously a FAMOUS-15 made by Enfield Izhevask Plant, .
It fires 15 .50BMG Rocket assisted Armoured piercing rounds a second.
Used By UNITA in angola
very unreliable but heck of a shotgun
>>
Stop being a pussy and go find out for yourself.
>>
>>34797346

You can also tell it's fake by the use of regular phillips head screws on the frame, real 1911s use ones custom built for the gun as OEM parts.

also, the grip is molded wrong at the top, there's a pin missing
>>
>>34797433

yep this, this is the only reasonable response

go big or go home
>>
>>34796746
Only one way to find out. Point it at your hand and pull the trigger OP, that's how the pros do it.
>>
>>34797446
If this is supposed to be a "guy" "threatening" him then it's 100% a toy and he's 100% a faggot.
>>
>>34796746
Looks like a fake clone of a colt mustang to me
>>
>>34796746
Those screws give it away op.
Its a toy
>>
>>34796746
my guess is real considering the pin on the magwell for the mainspring
>>
>>34798185
Agreed, this gun is real and OP is dead.
>>
report to police. Even if it's airshit, the person has threatened you and you have no idea if it's real or not.
unless of course you didn't pay for something and now you got someone on your ass
>>
My guess is fake, because
>1911-esque gun
>no grip safety
Where did you get that picture, anyway?
Did the trenchcoat kid post that on his instagram or something?
>>
>>34797346
>i-i-is it a REAL gun guiz!?
Youre the fucking faggot who is posting shit on here like this. why the fuck is it so unbelievable that someone had an actual gun that you have to bother people with it? Yea, its not real but it couldve definately been a real one, why were you so fucking unsure if it was real?
>>
>>34797446
>threatening
Dude, youre a faggot if you think sending someone a pic of a gun is threatening. If someome sent me a picture of a gun and put "im going to your house at (my address) and shoot your ass for (valid reason)" then I would probably take that as a threat.
>>
>>34796746
>year 2017
>smug smiley faces ontop of guns are used for intimidation
If any aliens happen to read this, please annihilate us
>>
>>34799357
Let's not turn this intimidation into an insemination...
>>
>>34799357
If they were any aliens and they knew about us they would have long since killed themselves.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.