[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 pistol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: BuckMark-2.jpg (262KB, 590x346px) Image search: [Google]
BuckMark-2.jpg
262KB, 590x346px
I was wanting to know if I should get a sw 22 victory or a browning buckmark as my first 22 target pistol and if so what model? I was also wondering if their are any old target pistols I could get a good deal on at my local pawn shop.
>>
>>34795685

do internet search for

22 target pistols
>>
>>34795685
SW 22 is hella ugly man
Go for a Buck Mark or have a look at the new Ruger MK4
>>
>>34795685
Get a Ruger Target 22 of any flavor, it'll do you well. If you feel like hunting down some pretty antiques, look at Colt Woodsmen and some of the knockoffs of that design.
>>
i hate my Buckmark with a passion
>>
>>34795685
Plenty of old High Standard guns out there. They used to live up to their name.
>>
Walther PP
>>
>>34796955
Why? What's wrong with it?
>>
>>34799717
One reason my father and I got it was because it felt great in the hands, and the trigger is very nice as well. Despite this, I dont like it because it seems to be picky with ammo and likes to fling pieces of lead in my face. I cant dry fire the thing without the action being a royal pain in the ass to cock back. If you want to do a deep clean of it, then fuck you because it's more complicated than it needs to be. the worst of it, for me, is the damn safety. i ride my thumb on the slide of pistols when i shoot, so sometimes i accidentally move the safety just a hair, making the trigger lock up. the safety has quite a bit more distance to go before its in the "safe" position, but if it isnt 100% in fire, it wont shoot
>>
File: 164.jpg (689KB, 1971x1305px) Image search: [Google]
164.jpg
689KB, 1971x1305px
World's greatest factory .22 target pistol coming through.
>>
Is the Colt Woodsman any good or is it just expensive because it's a Colt?
>>
>>34801983
>dry firing a rimfire handgun

You are the problem, not the gun.
>>
I have a MKII

I'd get a MKIV if I could at this point, just for the takedown aspect and the fact that I had to shim mine in order to tighten up the barrel to the frame

Still a hell of a fun gun to blast cans with, just bought a golden bucket with 1400rds in it for $74
>>
>>34803261
hey dipshit, tell me how dry firing any rimfire is supposed to make the action harder to pull back. whether or not it causes significant damage is irrelevant to the issue with the gun
>>
File: 1502102950418.jpg (59KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1502102950418.jpg
59KB, 499x499px
>>34803365
Literal retard confirmed. Did that tard wrangler let you have your first computer?
>>
>>34805824
kys
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.