[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Larry Snickers Hate Thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 26

File: fatfaggot.jpg (58KB, 590x573px) Image search: [Google]
fatfaggot.jpg
58KB, 590x573px
Why not? It's late, nothing else is going on, we might as well make fun of some fat faggot.
GO!
>>
HE REALLY SHOWED RUGER!
>>
File: 1453261147551_zpsrpmdth93.png (362KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
1453261147551_zpsrpmdth93.png
362KB, 800x541px
>>
File: fat.jpg (73KB, 861x649px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
73KB, 861x649px
>>
>>34794475
Savage
>>
File: 1453259282828_zpsa8wzk8hw.png (53KB, 517x442px) Image search: [Google]
1453259282828_zpsa8wzk8hw.png
53KB, 517x442px
>>
>>34794490
Cringe.
>>
File: 3676763324_2ab7bac6bd.jpg (137KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
3676763324_2ab7bac6bd.jpg
137KB, 332x500px
>>
File: A-Team.jpg (33KB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
A-Team.jpg
33KB, 600x255px
>>34794461
>no special operations teams use Ruger products.

False, Mr. Snickers.
>>
File: The-LAV-Larry-Vickers.jpg (26KB, 590x343px) Image search: [Google]
The-LAV-Larry-Vickers.jpg
26KB, 590x343px
>>
>>34794507
snickers btfo
>>
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>
>>34794490
>Linking 4chan threads on Facebook
I think I just got a fucking hernia
>>
>>34794544
You are a fucking hernia.
>>
>>34794456
Who is larry vickerd?
>>
>>34794581
Autistic military vet who got fat and is also a narcissist.
>>
>>34794581
Narcissistic cunt that unironically believes he's a 'household name,' and treats his word as gospel.
>>
>>34794581
Retired SEAL with a stratospheric ego, so nothing special
>>
>>
>that CZ youtube vid where that /k/ tripfag BTFO'd him

that was good.
>>
File: larry-really-satisfies.jpg (61KB, 660x471px) Image search: [Google]
larry-really-satisfies.jpg
61KB, 660x471px
>>34794456
>>
My favorite is the 416 video where he basically says he saw a blueprint of the gas piston system on the wall and brokered a deal with "his company" and HK that lead to the 416 being made and adopted.
>>
>>34794456

Didn't he make a video where he got butthurt about James Yeager?
>>
>>34794851
no idea what you're on about.
>>
>>34794820

Jesse Ventura was a NAVY SEAL! Have you even surfed your cuntry?
>>
>>34794982
Hes talking about the GarandThumb P10 video.
>>
>>34794977
I don't blame Vickers for getting asspained about Hide in a Ditch Yeager. Dude looks like that tranny Buck Angel and is an idiot.
>>
>>34795005

Because? Make an argument and back it up, I'm listening.
>>
>>34794820
Hes retired green beret and delta force and at the very least was on the kurt muse rescue.

I dont go for the ego but i can see why hed have one.
>>
>>34794994
wew, new subscription.
>>
>>34795020
Different anon. Probably has to do with his video threatening "I'm gonna start killing people" over gun control (which resulted in the yanking of his CCL) along with a general assumption of expertise in all matters of rifle usage.

The guy was on a video telling ex-infantry that if it were up to him, he'd get rid of any full auto on a closed bolt carbine because it had zero use case. I.e. bounding overwatch, aussie peelback, and masking fire apparently do not exist.

The infantry were not amused.
>>
>>34795147

>his video threatening "I'm gonna start killing people"

Yeah, which he took offline only minutes later, apologizing and straightening it out legally, getting back his CCL. He was angry about it and didn't have the benefit of anonymity online. Meh.

>general assumption of expertise in all matters of rifle usage

Well, he did work several gun related jobs, including running a successful tactical school. I'd say he works a lot of various guns and gear.

>The guy was on a video telling ex-infantry that if it were up to him, he'd get rid of any full auto on a closed bolt carbine because it had zero use case. I.e. bounding overwatch, aussie peelback, and masking fire apparently do not exist.

Link? They did get rid off FA on a version of the M16 though, didn't they? Replaced it with 3 round burst. Back in Vietnam, arguing FA burns through the ammo too fast. Jeesh, the shit you learn watching Upotte.
>>
>>34794977
The video was a response to a video of James "The Ditch" Yeager. James "Buck Angel" Yeager said in the first part of his video that overlubrication is bad for guns - Larry Snickers saw that and made a video where he dunked some guns in engine oil, shoots them and nothing special happens. If the fat guy had bothered watching "Buck Angel" Yeager's video to the end he'd hear why overlubrication is bad (sand and dust sticking to the oil and jamming the action). He never said that dunking a gun in 5W30 oil would destroy it. That was all made up by Larry Snickers.
>>
>>34795204

Yeah, that was it. Was pretty retarded.
>>
>>34795188
> Source on no full auto was Primary and Secondary modcast. I don't recall which, but there's only six or so, and it's the only one he has been on, so it should be easy to find.

Long story short, most people's unhappiness with Yaeger comes from him being unable to 'stay in his lane' on big army matters that other people have far more experience in.
>>
>>34794872
I wish the Facebook HK rep would blow him the fuck out.
>>
File: 1468200105794.jpg (186KB, 950x647px) Image search: [Google]
1468200105794.jpg
186KB, 950x647px
>>34795231
>Long story short, most people's unhappiness with Yaeger comes from him being unable to 'stay in his lane' on big army matters that other people have far more experience in.

Yet you have to admit that most people have less experience than Yeager does in his field. And most of these people talk shit on end, too. So if you were in Yeager's boots, constantly having to deal with shitheads talking shit about you and various topics they lack RL experience in, you will eventually get a short fuse and "overreact" from the view of a normal person.

And finally, I've never been shown any decisive argument against him that was based on anything else but opinion. His attitude? Well, that's explained (see above). There's plenty of people who can affirm he's a good guy if you manage to not piss him off (which should be easy as an adult human bean).

Ditch bitch story? Official video and report exist, he wasn't blamed. Some say he couldn't work the manual shifting gears, some say his buddies were drunk on duty. Most people complain they should have driven off immediately. I've gotta check the books, but I read something about that in a FM recently. IIRC the others should have hit the ditch with him. In fact, the manual stated that one should flank the enemy if attacked during an ambush on the road, implying having armored vehicles.

Others complained about "camera dude" being near the targets filming. Well, the "camera dude" made a statement about that. Others said inexperienced students were flagging people in the shoot house exercises and general unsafe behavior. Or the gunshot that went off after an instructor dropped a gun when making an example, which resulted them getting banned there. However none of the people who complain about these things online ever took a class at TR, nor did they reasonably and respectfully write a letter to TR, Yeager or anyone else to inform them about this matter and work it out.
>>
File: 1499826905135.jpg (192KB, 926x926px) Image search: [Google]
1499826905135.jpg
192KB, 926x926px
>>34794461
Damn, Larry is one salty mother fucker

>DEY DINANT KNOW WHO I WUZ N SHIEEEEET
>>
I liked his excuse for being fat.
>muh guys died over there so i got to live being fat is not a big deal
Fuck you Larry Vickers, fuck your over edited shit videos, fuck your slow motion, fuck your arrogance, fuck your fat fucking stupid face.
>>
>>34795371
Especially when "Hey, guys, I'm old and Uncle Sugar don't pay me to PT on the daily no more" is a completely valid. reason, without trying to mask it behind patriotism and fee fees.
>>
File: LarryVickersFI-630x339.jpg (45KB, 630x339px) Image search: [Google]
LarryVickersFI-630x339.jpg
45KB, 630x339px
HAND POINTING INTESIFIES
>>
I don't argue with people who shoot faster than me. I'll debate him when I start posting better stage times than he does.
>>
>>34795425
Meanwhile McNamara is /fit/ as fuck and he's been out since 05.
>>
>>34795188
>Yeah, which he took offline only minutes later, apologizing and straightening it out legally, getting back his CCL. He was angry about it and didn't have the benefit of anonymity online. Meh.
What do you mean meh? Dude took the time to rant on a video saying he was gonna start shooting people, then took the time to cut it before throwing it up online, then instantly regretted it when he found out nobody but lunatics shared his views and tried to hide what he did. Meanwhile MSM ran with it saying "this is what gun owners actually believe!"
He sounds like an unstable person that shouldn't be speaking on things besides his tactical experience.
>>
>>34795278
Vickers dick rides HK too hard for that. He basically claims they're the pinnacle of AR design in every video of his. Why give up free advertising just to troll doughboy over some lies anybody could learn about on wiki.
>>
>>34794461
as far as i know ruger never marketed itself as an option for the sf or military communities and is still the largest firearms manufacturer in the us

also, lmao at this fat faggot bitching that people don't know who he is

finally, every single one of those 100k people already knows ruger, how does not seeing it again on a youtube video affect anything?
>>
>>34795503

AFAIK the video wasn't edited much, it was simply uploaded. I'd assume he has good internet, so it doesn't take him much time to do so.

>nobody but lunatics shared his views

Such as the founding fathers, who said every 30 years a violent revolution should drive out the corruption in the government? Let's face it, you Murricans haven't stuck with your constitutional ideals, you're 200 years overdue to clean up your government. Meanwhile, CIA, NSA, DCI and all the other military and industrial powerhouses are running rampant, sending US citizens overseas to die for their interests. I don't agree with Yeager in his rant, but I can understand where he's coming from. It's time you fuckers start acting.

>He sounds like an unstable person that shouldn't be speaking on things besides his tactical experience.

Says you, based on a single rant he had when he was pissed. You can read hundreds of such fucking comments on here every day, only difference being the anonymity. Also congratz on being a sellout cuck and fearing about what people think about you instead of owning up to the original purpose of the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>34795525
He gives his sponsors what they pay for. When Daniel Defense and bravo company were paying him they were the best rifles.

But honestly, that stress test he did on the DDM4 was pretty good.
>>
File: 1501801696752.jpg (160KB, 1844x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1501801696752.jpg
160KB, 1844x1210px
>>34794542
>>
>>34794461
You know I'm from a S&W household...but after this event, I actually gave Ruger a Try and Now I have three GP100's a Redhawk and a 10-22

I appreciate Larry Vickers service to this country in the past and his firearms knowledge is legit, but in the here and the now this guy has become a spoiled brat no better than today's YouTube Vlog youth.

Yeah getting back and joint injuries will kill your desire to hit the gym, but you can always control what you put in your mouth you fat fucker and this is coming from a guy who has two famous stars without cheese for lunch on work days Monday to Friday.
>>
>>34794544
Well, Larry Vickers definitely got a hernia trying to tie his boots.
>>
>>34795204
Wow, Larry Vickers actually made Buck Angel look good...this is making me sick.
>>
>>34794986
>Trannysaurus Rex
>>
>>34794805
But you know who he is.
>>
>>34794475
>posting your own comment
w-wow you're a b-badass
>>
>>34795496
Pat Mac is a machine
>>
>>34795539
>Also congratz on being a sellout cuck and fearing about what people think about you instead of owning up to the original purpose of the 2nd amendment.

Different anon. If you aren't acknowledging the importance of the former in maintaining popular support of the latter, you aren't playing the long game.
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (290KB, 1508x1163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
290KB, 1508x1163px
Larry's an obese bigot
>>
>>34796485
what a fucking asshole. This shit is why it's hard for me to convince my fellow liberals that guns are good and necessary. The rampant racism in the community turns people away who could be allies and fight against further legislation.
>>
>>34796485
Thats understandable. If the last 20 years have taught Americans anything, its that even apparently moderate people from the middle east are closet bombmakers and hostage takers. He could have worded it in a more diplomatic way, but its just ass covering so he never has to turn on the news to see his name associated the latest truck of peace or something.
>>
>>34794475
All those other commenters sucking snickerdick. Sad!
>>
>>34796534
Kek guess Massad Ayoob would never be allowed in a high speed low drag operator Vickers class. The guys a cunt.
>>
>>34796485

I'm okay with this. He wants Americans, not terrorists, taking his class.
>>
>>34794490
It was all good til he posted the 4chan link.
>>
>>34796549
>The guys a cunt.

what, because he doesn't want to end up showing a guy to shoot who then tries to pull another gay bar massacre?
>>
>>34796485
> Vickers says he does it by name alone

Jesus. When and where was Vickers in theater? I can't say that's an uncommon opinion to have from guys who had to deal with the Sunni/Shia b.s.
>>
>>34796485
Holy fucking shit Vickers is stupid. It's like he doesn't even know how to be a successful rascist.
>"what about arabs?"
>"we welcome all people from all races and walks of life"
But then when the interview is over you don't.

>>34796511
Honestly I don't really give a fuck about your liberal friends. Gun rights are doing just fine without them. Just because some cunt also likes guns doesn't mean I automatically like the guy, no reason to treat him any differently because of muh legislation
>>
>>34795032
Most of those guys don't brag or talk about it. This guy is just an attention whore who wants to market himself.
>>
>>34794837
Underrated
>>
>>34794461
The US used Ruger Security Sixes for shipboard security. And look at pic related.
>>
>>34794851
Screenshot?
Link?
>>
>>34796603
Because simply of his name? What a legit reason. Why let blacks into his class? They could learn shit and use it on the streets killing American bystandards. Blacks in this country kill a ton of his fellow Americans but he doesn't give a shit about that. It's not like there's plenty of other evidence supporting my claim he's a cunt. You're prob one of his dick riders in those cringe facebook comments some anon posted above.
>>
>>34796582
Xhang Liu
>American
Harish Patel
>Terrorist
Brilliant. Thanks for the clarification, Mr Red White and Blue, John Smith.
>>
>>34794490
Whoever made that comment ...
Kill yourself
Fucking newfags don't even know the 1st and 2nd rule
>>
>>34796731
You think Patel sounds terroristy? Says more about you desu.
>>
>>34796674
>implying those guys are SWAT

Look at that disgusting fat body at the bottom
>>
>>34796385
I don't think so. The comment is from a Lauren, and there are no girls on /k/.
>>
AHHH, HELP ME LARRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzzH_Soh0Uc
>>
>>34795291
What are you his fucking handler?
>>
>>34796731

This is why we need homogeneous countries, and not hodge-podge, gray, lifeless states like the one the communists are currently rooting for simply because they hate White people.
>>
>>34796692
>Because simply of his name? What a legit reason. Why let blacks into his class?

because they haven't declared holy war on the US, they're just random gang bangers who wouldn't be caught dead at a gunfighting class

i don't care about the guy he's probably a huge asshole but you can't knock him for taking a stance against muslims when they are literally every terrorist lately
>>
>>34796909
They don't hate white people, they simply want a class of people they can easily control. Hence the mass immigration of low iq immigrants from 3rd world countries, support for miscegenation, and targeting whites to stop having children
>>
>>34795525
What do you expect, he's proud of his baby that was adopted by JSOC and shot OBL in the face.

Also as an FYI for you people, there's a big difference about what he says in private vs. public.
>>
>>34796485
>orientals
>"does it by the name alone"
>>
>>34796534
>If the last 20 years have taught Americans anything, its that even apparently moderate people from the middle east are closet bombmakers and hostage takers.

Dude, I learned Arabic in college and Arabs really open up to you about their true ideological leanings when you make them feel comfortable and speak their language. From my experience, even a large number of Arab professors and AI's at American universities have varying degrees of sympathy for al-Qaeda (if Sunni).

I used to be a multikulti retard before learning Arabic, and the more I interacted/learned about them, the more I realized that our society cannot host theirs without massive tension and bloodshed.
>>
OP you seem like a bigger faggot than larry
>>
>>34797219
Dude I can barely learn Spanish
>>
File: IMG_2384.jpg (85KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2384.jpg
85KB, 640x386px
Face it /k/, if you were to troll Larry irl, he'd laugh at your Mosin, give you a wedgie so bad you'd have to go to the hospital, and steal your waifu pillow.
>>
>>34797348
I'd be more worried about getting run over by his fatass once he trips and starts rolling.
>>
>>34797348
Okay Larry.
>>
>>34797348
>>34797278

Here we go boys, the Snickers shills just caught wind and are coming for us! We may end up just like Ruger here in a little bit.
>>
>>34796933
Uh yes I can because he's a racist fuckwad and so are you.
>>
>>34797530
Muslims aren't a race.
>>
>>34796511
Waahhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>34797219
I always have to ask this to people who seem to understand their culture, but what is the actual solution? Deny them entry? Cause that would go over like a turd in the punch bowl at prom
>>
File: 192.jpg (240KB, 1478x980px) Image search: [Google]
192.jpg
240KB, 1478x980px
Snickers is an asshat, but BFG makes a hell of a sling...
>>
>>34798250
Not him but that really is the solution. It's something we did up until the sixties. They have no right by any non-libertarian standard to be here. It's only unconscionable because of politics. Either that or we create a society so hostile to Islam they don't want to come here, but that has obvious drawbacks.
>>
>>34794484
>crossfit
Wow he really isn't toning it down on the joint pain. "Hey my joints feel like shit and that is the reason I'm fat in the first place. Now let me do some half assed olympic lifting with shitty form. That will do me wonders."
>>
>>34798250
OP here.

>Deny them entry?
Unfortunately, yes. Polls have proved that 2nd and 3rd gen Muslim Westerners do not assimilate and in fact have more extremist views (if that even is possible) than the 1st gens.

We should also stop the bullshit democratization of Middle Eastern countries and realize it would be far easier for us to deal with despots who actually control their respective countries.
>>
>>34799395
Crossfit markets itself as perfect for veterans because it's similar to PT with more focus on strength-training. Larry's just too dumb to not think it through and realize doing the stuff that got you to where you are in the first place won't help you get you to a new place.
>>
>>34796485
>"We don't want them to take our training and find out that they are a member if ISIS."

Maybe the rangers should have taken a look at that in 00's lmao
>>
>>34796787
>implying "Lauren" isnt a trap
>>
>>34794502
>is this food?
>>
>>34796684
>>34794994
im not sure if Flannel THOTman trips though
>>
>>34796511

Rampant racism? He literally said he wanted more niggers. Blacks... as in genetically a race blacks.

On the other hand, Muslim culture is not a race. You massive liberal dipshit
>>
>>34799762

He does, has done so for some time, usually he's in the gearqueer and arg threads.
>>
>>34798262

Tell your dog they're a good boy/girl for me.
>>
>>34795291

Yeager "experience".

Podunk Tennessee chief of police ina PD of two he was fired from.

County over's sherif's dept he was fired from.

Lowest point in contractor recruiting history leading to his team stalled out and dead in Iraq...where Yeager was fired from.

Owner of the most low rent "gun schools" known for cameramen down range and students NDing into their legs.

Also home of the five foot patrol and the 80 man dynamic entry.

He also got BTFO on live television against real operators.
>>
>>34794456
>Larry Snickers Hate Thread.
I guess Snickers doesn't really satisfy you.
>>
>>34795204
Hey kids, listen up. Snickers is correct on this point. The lube will move the dust and sand right out of the action. Now go to bed,
>>
>>34799762
Nigger Garand Thumb always trips here.
>>
>>34796485
What a fucking narrow retard.
>>
>>34796473

Bullshit. The people of the US became complacent and let the gov dictate them whatever they like, Washington got you by the balls and is crossing out one amendment after the other. But besides bitching nothing really happens. "Informing" people is only half the game, you also have to take action, decisive action, that forces (!) the gov to quit such shenanigans. But that isn't happening.

>>34800599

Except he wasn't fired. And the official report didn't blame him. If it had been his fault, the company surely would have put the blame on him to absolve themselves of any legal hassle.

If his school is so shit, why has it survived all these years, while plenty other schools have failed and closed? The very fact that he thrives in this demanding market shows that he's doing it right, no matter what you think of his persona. If he did anything wrong in legal term ("dangerous/negligent shit") anyone could have sued him long time ago and closed him down. That never happened.

He didn't get BTFO, he was competing with younger people who were faster than him. He still finished the course. I'd like to see you do the same course.

So, no arguments besides fabrications, eh?
>>
>>34801492

You shut your white mouth. We all know Garand thumb is 100 times more operate than you'll ever be.
>>
>>34795147
He's a retarded mall-cop that fucked up the one time he got into a firefight.

Dude's a massive bitch.
>>
File: 1467483231864.png (376KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1467483231864.png
376KB, 900x702px
>>34795291
>Yet you have to admit that most people have less experience than Yeager does in his field
That's not true at all.

Worked as a shitty cop and then as a shitty contractor.
Got into one firefight and didn't do well.
Started a school to teach fat office fucks how to clear rooms and bound.

Not hard.
People hate him because he's a below-average joe that keeps "faking it to make it".
Giant ego for someone who's not very good at anything he's ever done.
>>
>>34794490
>YEAH, YOU SHOWED THEM, HAHAH, SAY THAT TO HIS FACE FAGGOTS!
>uhhhhh...I banned them

Fucking lol.
Like a petulant, overweight, obnoxious try hard of a four year old.
Both of the fuckers.
I hope his ass reads this entire thread.
>>
File: 1466969792792.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
1466969792792.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>34802060
>And the official report didn't blame him.
No, but it did show that it was technically his fault.
>He put the vehicle in neutral before the shooting started.
This is documented.
>When the shooting started he pressed on the gas to get out of the killzone as he should have.
>The car didn't move because he put it in neutral
>He panicked, couldn't remember he had put it in neutral, and decided that the shooting must have disabled his engine
>Everyone bailed out
>The other men were instantly cut down by fire
>He went to the ditch to return fire

He wasn't a coward, just an idiot that doesn't know how to react under pressure.

It's sad that people pay to be trained by a guy that dropped the ball the one time it mattered.
>>
>>34803980
>>34804010

Am I the only one that thinks that he learned from that experience? He ends literally every video with his reminder that your responsibility to be ready for the fight never ends. That has a somewhat thoughtful note to it, as if he was exceedingly aware of the fact that you will fuck up if you're not 100% prepared.

Where did it say anything about bad performance as a cop or contractor? Sources please. Also sources for how his school is any different than the various other schools he keeps recommending (such as Thunder Ranch).

Not hard? Then why are dozens of other people out of business and he's still in? Also the only people that hate him are anonymous online, no one dares to say shit to his face. That dude is working a "tactical" job every day, the people hating on him are sitting at home in their basement.

Plus this absurd focus on his ego. Yeah, he does have a big ego, but he only shows it when people piss him the fuck off. Literally everyone who knows him personally approves of him and he has helped a lot of students out in ways he didn't have to.

>>34804050

>He wasn't a coward, just an idiot that doesn't know how to react under pressure.

But you do, yes?

>It's sad that people pay to be trained by a guy that dropped the ball the one time it mattered.

When was the last time you succeeded the first time?
>>
>>34799735
>Chinese
He'll just be hungry again in 15 minutes.
>>
i havent been on /k/ since 2012
why do you fags hate this guy?
>>
>>34799762
How fucking new are you?
>>
>>34804087
>But you do, yes?
I don't know, never been in a firefight.
I joined when stuff was starting to wind down.

My issue is that he acts like a big tough dude and sells a product to prepare people for something that he's never successfully done.

It's like a really cocky car salesman trying to sell you a car when he's never had his license, and accidentally crashed the only time he tried to drive.

>When was the last time you succeeded the first time?
Almost never, everyone has to practice and get used to stuff.
Going back to my car comparison, nobody starts driving like a pro from day one.

My issue is that he did it once, fucked up, and then opened a business telling people he could teach them how to be successful at something he's never done.
>>
>>34795291
>There's plenty of people who can affirm he's a good guy if you manage to not piss him off (which should be easy as an adult human bean).
>Made a video where he threatened to start killing randos and start an insurgency over PROPOSED legislation.
>>
>>34804087
>Where did it say anything about bad performance as a cop or contractor? Sources please. Also sources for how his school is any different than the various other schools he keeps recommending (such as Thunder Ranch).
I wasn't talking about performance (other than him panicking under pressure).

He was a podunk cop, not a hard accomplishment.
He was a contractor back when companies were hiring any random joe and mallcop off the street, it wasn't hard to be one back in the day.

My point wasn't that he was bad at being a cop or contractor.
My point is that they were shitty jobs that didn't prepare him for anything because he didn't learn anything more than the average guy off the street.
>>
>>34804155

You are getting it all wrong. He worked for years in these occupations and we can assume he fucked up once. Given the highway and how the attackers were located, it is dubious to assume they'd gotten away without a scratch had he not fucked up. In fact, I'm prone to assume that a lot of them, if not all of them, would have died anyways.

As for his attitude, that's the side he shows people with no experience who provoke him (you). Since his contractor days he has worked and trained in this profession a lot, so one can assume that he's better now than ever.

>>34804177

A legislation that further dissolves the bill of rights, a document your founding fathers told you to defend via the 2nd amendment if the government ever tried to infringe. Which you didn't do, you complacent piece of shit. Plus he retracted his statements.

>>34804202

You still haven't given any credible source to assess his qualification. All you are saying is "I dislike him because vague factors", you didn't show in any way that these things applied or apply to him.

Also moving goal posts when pushed for evidence, aren't we?

>Worked as a shitty cop and then as a shitty contractor.
>>
>>34804106
Idk, did you read the thread?
>>
File: 1466822307701.jpg (128KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1466822307701.jpg
128KB, 736x550px
>>34804237
>You are getting it all wrong. He worked for years in these occupations and we can assume he fucked up once.
The issue is that nothing else really mattered.
It was his one firefight.
It's like being a baker and making dozens of donuts a day for years, getting an order for a large wedding cake, and fucking it up.
It doesn't matter how many donuts you can make if you can't make a cake.
Especially when you open up a cake-baking school afterwards.

>Given the highway and how the attackers were located, it is dubious to assume they'd gotten away without a scratch had he not fucked up. In fact, I'm prone to assume that a lot of them, if not all of them, would have died anyways.
Sure, there's a chance that would have happened.
I'm not blaming him for their deaths, fucky things happen in combat and you can't blame someone for how they react under pressure.
My point is that this is the one example he's ever had in his life of how he DOES react under real pressure, and he didn't do well.

>As for his attitude, that's the side he shows people with no experience who provoke him (you). Since his contractor days he has worked and trained in this profession a lot, so one can assume that he's better now than ever.
For the sake of his students, I hope so.
I hope that since opening the school he's bettered himself.
I hope that if he was transported back to that stretch of road in Iraq now that he wouldn't let fear and confusion cloud his brain, and his friends would live.
But most of all I hope, for the sake of the men around him, that he's never put under that sort of pressure in a mission essential position again to find out.
>>
>>34804237
>A legislation that further dissolves the bill of rights, a document your founding fathers told you to defend via the 2nd amendment if the government ever tried to infringe. Which you didn't do, you complacent piece of shit.
>Legislation that didn't even pass the first vote.
Wow, it was literally nothing. Sure happy he made an ass out of himself and everyone who owns a 'salt weapon over literally nothing.

>Plus he retracted his statements.
And then went on his forum to shit talk about how he had 20k people text him telling him they were ready to go and he could start a war tomorrow and bring down the gov. He retracted his statements because the Feds were about to butt fuck him hard because what he did was borderline criminal and he would have lost his ability to own guns (he owns a plethora of pre and post 86' MGs that he uses in classes all the time, which btw is why most people go. It's to play operator fantasy for real with rented MGs).

tl;dr he backed down like the bitch you're accusing me and others of being.

t. Guy who drank the Yeager Kool-Aid and even paid for one of his shitty classes.

btw he's just as much of a cunt irl. You'd know that if you'd actually met him.
>>
>>34804237
Wait, are you that British faggot that used to be or is a regular on GoTX? Came here to the US and shot an MG, went to the Grand Canyon and shit?
>>
>>34794456
As big as Larry's britches are (both literally and metaphorically) he's still very knowledgeable about the combat application of firearms and their mechanics. There's no denying his qualifications. I'd definitely take a class with him given the opportunity. That being said, Ruger is a fantastic firearms manufacturer that makes good revolvers, small CC pistols, hunting rifles, .22s, etc. They probably even make good ARs too. Not every gun company has to focus solely on tactical firearms and getting gubmint cheese to be successful.
>>
>>34804237
Or are you the retard who started green texting on GoTX because "lel it's what we do on 4chan guys"
>>
>>34804317

>what he did was borderline criminal

Fucking cuck. Go suck a redcoat dick you fucking commie. By that logic the criminal war of independence against the British is to be condemned as well, isn't it? Damn it's sad people like you populate the US today. Just off yourself already or move to Commiefornia.
>>
>>34804424
>If I ignore the context of the statement I can call him a cuck again!
Holy shit you're dense. Yeager is literally the one that ceded to the Feds.

>sad people like you populate the US
Yeah, and what have you done to secure rights in whatever shit hole you come from that obviously isn't the United States.
>>
>>34804469

I don't trash talk people who stand up for their right to bear arms, nor do I feel intimidated even by a "fuckup" like Yeager because he is a dozen times more capable in anything /k/ related than you.
>>
>>34804513
>Threatens to kill people over legislation (and I can't emphasize this enough because you seem to be unfamiliar with our system) that didn't even pass the first vote
>Feds threaten to fuck his asshole and remove his right to bear arms
>He backs down and apologizes like the scolded child who just threw a tantrum that he is
>I don't trash talk people who stand up for their right to bear arms
10 fucking 10.
>>
>>34804513
>>34804540
No, sorry I misremembered. The AWB 2013 hadn't even been proposed. Obama said he was going to write his little ineffectual EOs and Yeager threw a fucking fit. HAHA!

Seriously, which one are you? Are you the britcuck or the guy who talks about 4chan outside of 4chan?
>>
>>34804540

Your founding fathers said every 30 years a violent revolution must take place to uproot corruption from the government. That was over 200 years ago. You have not followed suit. Now you have CIA, NSA, military and other groups running your country, stripping you of one right after the other. Don't tell me Yeager's position is unreasonable. It was an overreaction, but not in the big scheme of things. You Murricans constantly obsess about how free you are and what awesome gun rights you have, yet you fail to stand up for them and remove all anti-gun legislature from your books. You know how fucked you are already and you fear to say or do anything remotely risky to not get fucked by the de facto tyrannical government that rules you.
>>
>>34804592
>blah blah blah blah I'm going to hold you to a standard I'm too pussy to keep myself to blah blah blah blah every 30 years we should have a violent, nation destroying war just for lulz blah blah blah
Do you hear yourself?
>>
>>34804606

Responding in that way to the very principle on which your nation was founded. You truly are the perfect specimen of the "dumb American". And this on /k/ of all places.
>>
>>34804628
Cast aspersions after you've started your own uprising to restore your freedoms, of which you've lost more than anyone in the US. Night faggot.
>>
>>34804648

The gun owners in Europe know about their situation. They don't boast of freedom they don't have, they're also not in a favorable legal and traditional situation that would allow a renaissance of such rights. The US has all these things, yet people like you shit on that legacy. That's a shame.
>>
>>34794456
Every Vicker's thread is full of people either fuck that guy, or just shy of sucking him off. IMO if he was just fat as fuck and didn't try to leverage his authority as former Delta as a way to make money in the tactical civilian sector, I'd have no problem with him. Shit with that life you deserve to be a fat useless fuck after...you put in your fucking time. But the fact that he does, really makes me think he was probably the shit guy in his unit always fucking it up for everyone else, dragging everyone else down along with him. There are other guys out there that that were in delta that aren't piles of dough. Maybe if he just stuck to books and consulting I'd have no problem with him. But his fucking ego, and the fact he's trying to teach combat training based off his 40 year old training, and he can't even fucking go up a flight of stairs without an O2 tank and an energy chew really turn me off of the guy. Oh and all of his tie-ins are "Put fiber/tritium sights and a bigger controls because of my fat fucking sausage fingers, and also, make it some other color than black" like he's some kind of fucking genius.
>>
>>34796731
most americanized chinks take western first names
even the most white washed arab would never ever take a biblical/anglo-franco-germanic-latin name
>>
>>34804939
Chinese naturalise their names all over. Look at Chinese diaspora in Indonesia / Malaysia. It's a tradition going back hundreds of years.
>>
>>34804939
>even the most white washed arab would never ever take a biblical/anglo-franco-germanic-latin name

NIGGER.

You just went full retard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_name#Arabic_names_and_their_biblical_equivalent

Muslims are culturally closer to the Tanakh than 99% of Christians in the US. In fact the whole ordeal only applies to Semites (Hebrews and Arabs), not to Caucasians. The Roman invented NT doesn't change that either, which is why Jews and Muslims don't accept the NT.

>inb4 what is a Tanakh
>>
>>34801342
That's wrong. If oil moves dirt, then it would also move dirt into the action. Once dirt is stuck in small spaces, the oil won't be able to move it out anyway. That's pretty much the reason why he just dunked guns in oil and immediately shot them, instead of throwing dust, sand and dirt over them before shooting.

Larry Snickers is an idiot and so are you.
>>
File: 1495679682678.png (99KB, 375x206px) Image search: [Google]
1495679682678.png
99KB, 375x206px
>>34796485
wtf I love Larry now.
>>
>>34795435
>hand pointing
>doesn't know it's called knife handing
>>
>>34799812
>mentions "Middle-Eastern decent"
>never once says muslim
That's racism, being Middle-Eastern is in the same vain as being Asain which is the race of an individual.
You are stupid and should probably stop browsing /pol/.
>>
>>34804592
>violent revolution every 30 years
Good luck maintaining a stable society
>>
>>34796485
>muh ISIS sympathies
That may be a legitimate fear if he was training in Jordan. The ISIS wannabes in the US have always just gone out and grabbed what they think will work and commit crimes. They don't go to "muh operator school" first
>>
>>34796933
>he bought into the neocon "jihadis are coming for us" meme.
Shouldn't you be voting away more freedoms and liberty? You're the reason the Feds are strangling this country
>>
File: 1490022774692.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490022774692.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>34796485
I was going for another vtac sling for my ar shorty but this image alone makes me want to buy the vickers sling.
>>
File: 1502096760161.png (126KB, 235x257px) Image search: [Google]
1502096760161.png
126KB, 235x257px
>>34804670
>the gun owners of Europe
Nigger pls
>>
>>34807895
underage /v/pol/b/ idiot
>>
>>34807895
I hate this meme. There are more guns in civillian hands in some Euro states than in canada.
>>
>>34795291

>get mad at Obama
>I'mma chargin' my kill people
>set up camera
>record video for a few minutes
>edit video
>upload to youtube
>not once in that 30 minutes did it occur to him this was dumb

>self promote as bad ass
>go on leo/military competition show
>get horrifically blown out
>the refs want to stop this sad sight
>other competitors have to step in to let him finish, as cringey and awful as it is

>talk about being a merc
>video and reports wide spread make you look terrible
>double down
>trolls call you coward
>make a video saying you will "break the back" of anyone who calls you names
>catch more shit
>create a fucking no-lawyer "dueling contract" to gun fight critics

>make prepper video
>talk about all your canned food and loaded guns
>openly state you would KILL your childrens friends if they came on property looking for help

Please for the love of God defending this maniac.
>>
>>34795539

>a single rant

Yeah, he's only had one high profile fuck up

>camera man down range
>Back breaking
>supporting Corey the stolen valor wannabe

I asked a pretty respected instructor (he's discussed here regularly) about Yeager and he simply said "steroids do terrible things to the mind"
>>
The reason why all critics of Yeager here are wrong is the simple fact that they blow their reasons out of proportion, fail to provide hard evidence for their claims and simply go on smearing him. There's tons of people out there with varying qualification and performance, however the only one really getting any attention is Yeager. Why? Because you hate him, not for reasons of his actions but because he makes you feel lesser than him, which you are. And instead of taking it like a man, being inspired and working to catch up, you hate on him online. Not once has anyone ever said shit to his face, not once. All of this Yeager hate is an immature sausage fest enabled by online anonymity.
>>
>>34809126
Hello Mr yeager
>>
>>34809126
There's plenty of things people hate him for, many of which have been brought up here. Try again buddy.
>>
>>34796485
Hahahahahhahahahahaha
Cant blame him youre a fucking liar if you wouldnt do the same when "abul shiek muhammad" suddenly wants to learn how to shoot

Funny how he admits it tho id keep it on the down low
>>
>>34809303
What's going to be even funnier is when I try to take a class and they deny me because of this bullshit I'll use my (((lawyer))) and fuck with Vickers. The denial and his interview in the article won't be enough but it'll be a hassle. I don't even want money, just like fucking with fat white hillbillies. Shits funny.
>>
>>34794461
I was never a fan but this really made me dislike the fat fuck. What an obnoxious whiny asshole...everyone knows Rugers aren't more popular in military circles because they've never seriously tried to enter that market, at least not for a long fucking time. Doesn't have a single fucking thing to do with their reliability or build quality, or whatever the hell he's trying to imply.
>>
>>34809145
not autistic enough to be Yeager
>>
>>34794837
I give you 3 chuckles
>>
>>34797550
Easy there, Hitler.
>>
>>34797362
kek
>>
>>34808826
>create a fucking no-lawyer "dueling contract" to gun fight critics
Holy shit I forgot he did that.
>>
>>34809418
>being this much of an oppressed snowflake.
Get a life, mate.
Then glass yourself.
>>
>>34805183
Someday you'll be old enough to own your own gun. When that day comes, kill yourself with it,
>>
>>34805118
fuck off abu hajar

The point of adopting a name isn't be BE more biblical, it's to assimilate into their host country. It doesn't matter if they are named something "equivalent", not changing names indicates that they think they are above us.
>>
>>34815239

Why should they assimilate? Not changing names indicates that they are who they are. If I move to another place I won't change my name either. Or would you change your name to assimilate into another country? Fuck no. Maybe you'd get a nickname, for common use and fun, but you'd not think of yourself as superior just because you keep your own name. What a ridiculous notion that is, clearly proves you've never had any serious contact with Arabic people. In fact it is you who wants to feel superior by bitching about people not conforming to your name space. A big fuck you to you.
>>
>>34815239
>>34815395

Also the fucking hypocrisy. Last time Semites adapted the names of their host country, you fucking retards made a browser plugin to discern their (((names))), accusing them of trying to hide, etc.

So you will complain and sperg out either way, whether Arabs would change their names to the local variant or not. You will hate on them either way, because the problem lies with you alone and neither Achmed Al-Jahid ibn Muhammad nor Benjamin Goldberg will change that.

Also fucking lol @ being so cucked and insecure that you literally feel threatened by people sporting a different name than yourself. This is the epitome of xenophobia, oy vey dey gotz a different name, he must think he's superior to me! If there ever was proof that you have nothing in your life to draw self esteem from, this is it.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.