[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck does Saturday night special even mean? What is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: daikatana_europe.png (2MB, 1370x1370px) Image search: [Google]
daikatana_europe.png
2MB, 1370x1370px
What the fuck does Saturday night special even mean?

What is THE poorfag gun type
>>
Poor folk used to get paid on Friday at the end of the work day.

So they'd go out sat night and cut loose. All that cutting loose led to fighting and other shit.
A poor fella might have need of a inexpensive gun to deal with shit that might arise.
Hence "Saturday night special".
>>
>>34793571
I feel sorry for you, with your complete inability to use Wikipedia or google.
>>
>>34793571
Mostly it was a derogatory term for the small cheap pistols the poor could buy for self defense. You used to be able to buy more than just Hi-Points below $200.
>>
Think raven arms/Jennings in .25 acp
Inexpensive, poor quality, got a barrel that's blue and cold
>>
>>34795531
$200 was also a small fortune when "SNS" was a popular term
>>
>>34795580
Ain't good for nothing?
>>
>>34796327

But to put a man six feet in a hole.
>>
>>34796625
Damn
>>
my law teacher told me about their saturday night special
i started crying becaues i knew that cheap guns would neve rbe possible
i wish i lived in a world where revolvers are for poorfag
>>
Poorly cast frames and slides made from questionable alloys in calibers 32acp or weaker.
>>
Everything made by Ruger and Glock serves as a prime example of a SNS
>>
>>34797588
Revolvers can be for poorfag, just don't expect to easily find anything above .22lr.
Case in point: https://gun.deals/product/tra-314-starter-6mm-cmp-5593
>>
>>34797690
what the FUCK?
>>
>>34797690
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411549983
>>"blank Firing Starter"
>>
>>34797890
Eh, went on slickguns and it was the cheapest thing i found in less than a minute. Slickguns doesn't exactly provide in-depth descriptions of their guns.
>>
>>34797728
Alright so since that one is a blank gun, the cheapest revolvers I can find are ~$100, but that's still cheap considering shit.
>>
>>34797912
kiss off punk
>>
Southern Californian here: Saturday Night Special, to the locals, describes a small snub nosed revolver, only used for self """defense.""" Often a 5 shot 22LR, or a 6 shot .38spl. Often stolen or disposable. Considered by many thugs to be superior to a pocket semi auto, because the cylinder holds the empty shells after shooting, allowing you to leave without leaving as much evidence.
>>
>>34797985
>killing with those shit calibers

Are the gangsters hunting squirrels?
>>
>>34798304
Nah they're just going after other gangsters who don't wear body armor, meaning pretty much every gangster ever.
>>
>>34797588
iver johnson, rhom, etc
>>
>>34798452
Go fuck yourself with that unreliable shit
>>
>>34797912
Would you recommend a cheap revolver like that to get into shooting?
>>
>>34798304
You moron, the people I described using the snubbies in .22 and .38 are mostly doing it to other people at point blank range. If you think you could survive a 38 at point blank, please, try it, just make sure you are livestreaming when you do it
>>
>>34798830
>it bounces around!
Fuck off, eat slug
>>
>>34798934
No
>>
Rhom RG-10

Ive taken in quite a few at work (pawnshop guy) and I only give them $15 on a loan.

Granted I normally only sell them for $40
>>
>>34800952
>tfw surrounded by pawn shops but too beta to go in one
>>
>>34800967
How the fuck are you too beta? Its just like any other store.

>recently some old Mormon lady came in
>skirt down to her ankles
>had granddaughter with her
>they crack the door open
>poke head in and say "can I come in and look"
>uhhhh sure?
>walk up to me
>Ive always been so scared to stop here, these places are so scary from the movies
>her and her granddaughter look around
>on the way out they say "thank you lord for protecting us in this place of sin"
>>
>>34801053
It's scary dude. Especially if you want gun and are young looking
>>
>>34793571
It comes from the phrase "just another Saturday night in nigger town" and means a cheap shit nigger gun only good for use in a crime. The kind of thing a nigger could afford and would buy just to shoot another nigger in the back at point blank range.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.