[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tanfoglio 10mm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: wm_8418765.jpg (550KB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
wm_8418765.jpg
550KB, 3456x2304px
I want to get a 10mm, and the Tanfoglio Stock 3 looks really good and it's not crazy expensive.

Does anyone on /k/ own one? Do you think it would be able to withstand some buffalo bore or underwood every once in a while? It has a rail so I assume this was built as a hunting or large defensive handgun instead of a target pistol like some of their other offerings.
>>
>>34793363
Oh man, there's one of these across the state from me on Armslist. It's got me lusting for it, but i do wonder about durability/performance with the 10mm version
>>
>>34793411
Yeah thats what I mean since all the versions in every caliber weigh the same. I hope they just seriously overbuilt the 9mm version rather than underbuild the 10mm.
>>
File: vbvbvbvb.jpg (595KB, 1024x630px) Image search: [Google]
vbvbvbvb.jpg
595KB, 1024x630px
I've wanted pic related version for a while
>>
>>34793519
I looked at those too but I don't like the holes in the frame since it'll let lint and crud in and I'm never going to mount an optic on it anyway.
>>
>>34793363
About the only thing I've ever heard about the 10mm Tanfoglio is they need a heavier recoil spring. Apparently they factory spring is a bit light and heavy ammo beats them up, but Wolff makes a heavier recoil spring just for the 10mm.

Otherwise a good gun.
>>
>>34793541
Yeah kind of odd that they dont have some kind of cover or even just some plug screws to cover them up.
I just love how the long barrel looks
>>
File: 1494281249712.jpg (25KB, 276x368px) Image search: [Google]
1494281249712.jpg
25KB, 276x368px
>>34793557
That's reassuring. Do you have a link to the specific spring you're talking about? I looked on their website and it's hard to tell what I'd need.
>>
File: 1501277126881.jpg (18KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
1501277126881.jpg
18KB, 434x425px
>>34793363
CZ clone? In 10mm?

Say no more.
>>
I have one in 38 Super, as well as a couple of small frame 9s.
Amazing guns, very good shooters.
Officially, Tanfoglio says no +P, but I've gone through hundreds of +P and NATO in the 9s without a problem, the guns are very over built.
They had issues a while back with 10mms cracking slides when they changed the profile from squared to scalloped/rounded, though they've since resolved that issue.
>>
>>34793363
Get a Glock m8
>>
>>34793411
>>34793466
The cheaper models are have a different slide design which are the ones that more often get reported for damage. Of course, this could also be because fewer people can afford the expensive slide design models and therefore there's fewer reports of people damaging their guns. I'm inclined to believe that more expensive guns have a more heavy duty slide. The Stock III has the heavy duty slide design so it should be okay.
>>
>>34797245
>they changed the profile

They didn't change it. They just offer two different slides.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.