[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap truck gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (746KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
746KB, 1536x2048px
Any thoughts on the Sccy cxp2? I have one at my job for just $150 brand new on clearance. Is it worth having as a cheap truck gun to just have? I've never really dealt much with Sccy.
Pic related
>>
You could do a lot worse for $150.
>>
Still trying to force the shitty "truck gun" meme, huh? At this point, it's more forced than sex with Bill Cosby after the roofie starts working.
>>
File: 1490155619109.jpg (12KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
1490155619109.jpg
12KB, 317x267px
>>34793311
>truck gun
>>
>>34793311
What's the point of a "truck gun" if it's the same size and caliber as your CC? Aren't these things supposed to be for destroying animals like bears/cougars/injured deer? You DO carry, right?
>>
Op here. Sorry I'm drunk and dumb. I'm really meaning a cheap gun to have in the car that I wouldn't stress about it being locked up never to use. It's cheap as fuck and seems okay for the price. If it's no good then I won't bother.
>>
>>34793311
Awww $150? What the fuck, i just bought one for my mom like a week ago for $250. Anyways, i took her shooting and it was kinda shit, we shot like 20 rounds so probably didnt give it a good chance to loosen up. This is issues for her not me.
>Mom cant get comfortable grip
>1 failure to feed
>2 failures to eject on last round, definately magazine issue
>Recoil kinda rough despite using 115 grain ammo
>Slide difficult to rack when loaded mag is in
>Trigger pull too long so not good for rapid shooting and it creeps up on you

Again, this is problems she has and general issues I experience. Overall its okay for the money but wouldnt recommend it for a woman/ small handed people. I can use it completely fine but it's not for me, might get her another compact and keep the cpx since she doesnt really like it. Anyone got good 9mm compacts that she would like for less than $400, shes my mom but she doesnt exactly need top tier expensive shit for something she may never use in a defense situation.
>>
>>34793594

Do you feel like arming a criminal OP? It's going to get stolen and probably used in a crime at some point.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-08-02-22-03.png (215KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-08-02-22-03.png
215KB, 540x960px
>>34794078
Get her a full size service pistol. They handle the easiest. She probably is too weak and limp wristing causing malfunctions. A full size pistol has a softer recoil impulse making it less prone to limp wristing.

Plus more rounds never hurt.
>>
What cracks me up the most when these imbeciles talk about muh truck gunzz is that they are implying that when the time comes to protect their fat bodies they are willing to rely on the cheapest piece of shit. Upside being that if the 'truck gun' ever gets lost or stolen they wouldn't sweat it.
Good job mongoloids
>>
File: giphy(3).gif (915KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
giphy(3).gif
915KB, 245x285px
>>34794401
>Limp Wristing
>Here, buy muh foty
>Pic Related
>>
>succy
>>
>>34794078
In that price range, maybe a Bersa Thunder? check out a few reviews. Anyways $150 is a good price for that SCCY. Try putting some more rounds through it/see if your mom can get more comfortable with it. Kinda hard to get used to something, especially a pistol, with only one quick indoor range trip.
>>
>>34793444
I think for some, "truck gun" means just that, an actual long gun meant for tackling four-legged beasties. For others, I think they're referring to protecting their...truck? Or as a backup in cae they magically get around one day and don't have their CCW at hand. If it gets that far, you've goofed already. But it does make sense to have something that's in the truck and forgotten about. And this company in question has an outstanding replacement policy. Do it OP.
>>
As a licensed unarmed security guard in florida it maked sense to have a 'truck gun' in that we aren't aloud to carry weapons on our person but we aren't barred from keeping one ib our personal vehicle. In many cases this probably wouldn't make a difference but if for instance there is an activw shooter ob the other side of the building i could imagine running out and grabbing it in 30 seconds while calling actual law enforcement
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.