[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boot Knife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CR2020.jpg (62KB, 800x748px) Image search: [Google]
CR2020.jpg
62KB, 800x748px
If I EDC a boot knife am I a massive faggot? Picture not related.

[ ] Yes

[ ] No
>>
>>34790809
OP is always a massive faggot with or without a boot knife.
>>
>>34790809
Yes. or a gun in an ankle holster for that matter. It's literally the least convenient place to put a weapon, since it's furthest away from your hands. the chances of you accessing the weapon when you need it are extremely low
>>
>>34790809
[X] No

You're a massive faggot because you're here looking for validation to arm yourself in the best way you see fit
>>
>>34790809
You won't carry it for long, trust
>>
only if you're wearing daisy dukes....
>>
>>34790863
> I will never be on my back in a SDS, and not have an operable primary/secondary.
It's a back up. It's meant to just be a back up. Not to protect you from being in the situation where you would have to use it. Retard.
>>
In what situation is reaching into your boot an effective way to withdrawal a weapon for self defense?

Shit is beyond retarded when you could just use your pockets.
>>
>>34790809
If the price was right and it's all you have, then no. But bear in mind double edged blades are illegal pretty much everywhere, and the utility of a double edge blade is extremely limited. Step your shit up for cheap and get the small CRKT drifter. I have other knives that are 2x - 5x the price and the cheap ass little drifter is in the same quality bracket. Crkt 8c14Mov is better than aus 8 from kershaw, cold steel, and sog
>>
>>34792986
>gets in altercation
>need to use deadly force
>ends up on back while simultaneously dropping primary weapon
>tries to reach for boot knife
>enormous gut prevents being able to reach
>get killed with my own primary weapon because I'm a fucking idiot

you're a retard. kys
>>
>>34790809
Probably. There are 2 practical reasons to carry a boot knife and that's if you don't have a belt or if you absolutely need to conceal your knife. I used to carry a knife in my boot in high school after Katrina refugees ghettofied parts of Texas but it went into my pocket as soon as I was on the bus because if I ever actually needed it my ankle is just about the worst place to have a weapon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.