[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the better pistol Need help before I buy one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_njvwvtH9t21tvx00no1_1280.jpg (234KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njvwvtH9t21tvx00no1_1280.jpg
234KB, 1280x904px
Which is the better pistol

Need help before I buy one
>>
>>34788549
Hi-Power
>>
>>34788549
The sig but you'll pay more
>>
>apples to orange
>no context laid down in terms of what you want

I have both and I say get fucked, mouthbreather.
>>
>>34788549
For what?
>carry
Glock 19
>HD
Glock 19
>Operating
Glock 19
>Looking good at the range
West german p226 since new ones are ugly af.
>>
>>34788552
this
>>
>>34788549
Ones a grenade the other will shoot you in the face if you butterfinger it. Choice is yours.
>>
>>34788549
If you like guns and enjoy shooting, then the SIG.
If you think guns are just tools and shooting is just for survival, then the Glock.
>>
>>34789338
translation: if you carry - glock, if not and just range queen 4 times a year - sig
>>
File: 1483937513071.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483937513071.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>34789338
>>34789373
This. Sigs are more fun to shoot, hold and admire but it's going to suck ass once you try to haul it on you.

I say this as someone who carries a G19 and owns 2 P226s. This isn't even going into the discussion of whether or not you like or dislike DA/SA. This flies over people's heads when it comes to buying a DA/SA gun and they end up just using it like a 1911 which is retarded.
>>
File: Untitled.png (166KB, 616x461px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
166KB, 616x461px
>*blows up in your hand*
>*shoots you when you drop it*

In all seriousness, though, the Glock is the better, more modern gun.

Sigs are like muscle cars. They are made with high performance components, they come with high performance sights, the stock trigger is really nice, they're widely associated with quality. If you own a real deal Sig, it's a status symbol at the range.

On the other hand, they are very high maintenance - not just greasing the frame rails, but when the recoil spring wears out every 3000 rounds, the gun will start to jam, which is a little unusual for handguns. They also don't really perform at modern standards, re: DA/SA is an out-dated firing system, the slides on these guns are relatively hard to rack due to stiff recoil springs, the guns tend to be more flippy under recoil than Glocks, and the ergonomics don't work very well with a broad range of hand sizes.
>>
>>34788549
Get a CZ 75 instead. Worst of both worlds.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.