[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US shoes size

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hi, /k!

I need your help. I want to buy US military jungle boots but it's PAIN IN THE ASS to understand your shoe size system. Size charts from the Web tell different info so I don't know which size to choose.

Can you tell me your shoe size AND lenght of your foot (in inches or cm, doesn't really matter)?

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>34787374
I wear size 12's and my feet are 10 inches long.
>>
>>34787374
our sizes actually make sense, yuro cuck. Maye if your stupid continent didn't have 15 different sizes and would just adopt our far superior shoe size system, this wouldn't be a problem.
>>
File: Fresh-Sage-Leaves.jpg (184KB, 1600x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Fresh-Sage-Leaves.jpg
184KB, 1600x1057px
>>34787374
Have you tried the magical google? I found a fairly comprehensive chart AS THE FIRST FUCKING RESULT.
>>
>>34787374
For the love of god don't do this to your feet anon. Jungle boots fucking suck compared to 99% of other boots currently on the market. Don't fall for the meme.
>>
>>34787374
US shoes are separated by sex unlike the EU and certain other countries. M=mens, W= womens with men's shoe width being identified by C, D and E. C is for narrow feet D is for normal feet (which is what most EU shoes come in) and E is for wide feet. Sometimes a W is used in men's shoes but that means it's wide.

Shoe size converter charts are everywhere on the internet and assuming that you don't find the toe cap of your regular shoes too tight, then it's most likely a D.
>>
>>34787374
Go get sized at a men's shoe store with a Brannock device and go from there. You need a point to start from and manufacturer size charts are notoriously shit since they all sell shoes designed with different lasts.
>>
Jungle boots are good if your are in the jungle. If you're not in a jungle, just buy Salomon's.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvi3yzimZ4
>>
Thanks my fellow /k/ommandos!

>>34787498
Damn, you have different sizes for men and women and you tell me that your shoe size system is superior? Meh.

>>34787583
Magical fucking google gives me different tables with different meanings. It's really annoying that info isn't the same every time.

>>34787607
I need jungle boots not for usual wearing but for stage acting.
>>
>>34788771
Oh, you mean you had different tables with different meanings FOR DIFFERENT FUCKING REGIONS? You dense fuck. Compare them and find out which fits you dip shit.
>>
>>34788771
>Magical fucking google gives me different tables with different meanings. It's really annoying that info isn't the same every time.

>>/fa/

Not even joking. They even have a boot thread over there.
>>
>>34787374
different companies are going to have variations in sizes and if it's a leather boot, it will stretch so it's good to go down a size or a half size. I wear anywhere between a 9.5 and 11, my feet are about 26.5 cm.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.