[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/K/ what does your pawn shop think of you? Looking to get info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

/K/ what does your pawn shop think of you?
Looking to get info on getting a gun I went to this pawn shop.
Here's what you guys should know - I have no intention to buy my first gun offline. All the guns I've seen for sale in Pawn n Guns, LGSes or big gun chains have always had a higher markup than normal and they'd always say "Whoops, we don't sell that brand/variant/type :^)" whenever asked about a cheaper gun. And I also am here with a green card.
I went up to the counter and asked him if he could do a background check on me. He asked why, I told him every single time I mentioned to someone at least a bit gun-savvy that I want a gun but have a green card they all go "ehhhhh".
After shooting the shit and filling out the 4473, he showed me a few """fairly priced""" guns I could take off his hands.
When I said I won't be buying anything today he told me to eat shit in my language.

Would it be a good idea to ship an armslist gun I've got my eyes on to him?
>>
>>34786640
>And I also am here with a green card.
GEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT OOOOUUUUUUTTTTTT

ive only half way that shit, its stupid as fuck. Be a man and make your fucking decisions.

what are you? probably not mexican or any other spanish trimming, they atleast have a macho culture. you must be some sort of euro trash or candian. Im betting Canadian. God damn pile of leaves.
>>
jesus christ stop being such a fucking jew you god damn mexican
i've only ever bought one gun from my local gun shop but the owner is such a bro that he gifted me a box of .308 and sold me an electric stun gun for less than half price
you must look like an absolute criminal if people just treat you like that
be polite and dress like you have a job
>>
>>34786640
call around to ffls and ask if it's okay with them if you do a transfer with your green card situation and have one shipped, you can also negotiate at pawn stores, stuff is still overpriced imho.
>>
>>34786640
>armslist

Armslist is for face to face transactions. Don't send some random dude money. My recommendation is to use grabagun or gunbroker for buying online.
>>
>>34786640
I have never had an issue buying a gun with a green card.
Even the smallest, jankiest-ass pawn shop didn't bat an eyelid.
>>
Bought my first from lgs, $430 something for a Mossberg 500, served me right for being an idiot.
>>
>>34786730
Baltic.
>>34786769
What is "dressing like you have a job", /fak/? Just business casual everywhere I go?
>>
>>34786730
>has green card
>actually chose to live in the US
>immigrated legally
>paid tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege
>motherfucking freedom

Fuck you, you entitled cuck. I'm probably more American than you are.
>>
>hey, can you do work for me even though I'm not gonna buy anything
wouldn't have cursed at you, but you declared that you were wasting their time

don't mention the green card
just fill out the 4473 and show your ID and the FFL doesn't even need to know

and why do you even want a BG check if you're not gonna even buy anything?
>>
>>34786730
I know murricans are not big on history on education in general, but you are all immigrants Anon.
>>
>>34786871
I don't really know what will happen if I buy a gun online, send it to an FFL only to have him tell me I failed my background check when I try to claim the gun.
Better safe than sorry and shit.
>>
>>34786871
No, they absolutely do need to know. You need to show your green card when you fill out a 4473, there's a spot there to put in your USCIS #.

BTW you will probably get a delay on the NICS check. I got sick of getting delays so I got my LTC.
>>
>>34786905
>>34786900
Why would you fail your background check? Do you have a criminal record?

Assuming you are not a felon (and since you're still here and you have a green card, I'm guessing you're clean) you won't fail anything. You might get a delay though. No big deal.
>>
>>34786905
>>34786915
When the guy checked it, I got a delay of 2-10 mins. Time kinda flew by talking to some other dude by the counter.

And nah, completely clean. Just curious about buying a gun with a green card in terms of legality thanks to 90% of the people I know telling me it could be illegal.
>>
>>34786940
No, it's absolutely not illegal. You don't even have to be a permanent resident to buy a gun, at least in Texas.
I have a green card and buy guns all the time. Of course I have an LTC now, so I don't have to wait.
>>
>>34786987
Sweet, what state are you in?
LTC or any kind of carry document isn't really an option on me thanks to Maryland.
>>
>>34786882
nah dawg, 1/36th native american.

also HURR DURR WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS HURR DURR.

that shit is retarded and is the same line of thought that is killing the west.
>>34786821
>Baltic.
not bad.

>>34786836
>I'm probably more American than you are.
doubt it. I eat, shit, breathe America.
>>
>>34787016
What are you looking for in particular anon? I like price shopping guns I don't even want hehe.
>>
>>34787016
I'm in based Texas. Not sure how MD works, but you'll always be subject to brady laws if you can't get an LTC I guess. I used to get a NICS delay on every gun I bought, which usually meant I had to go pick up the gun after the brady law wait was done (3 days) since the NICS system is so backed up. I got sick of that real quick, luckily Texas is shall issue.
>>
>>34787044
Yeah, well, you were just born here.
I chose to move here and went through a ton of bullshit in order to do so.

You were born into freedom; I chose it.
>>
>>34787072
I chose every time i go into the voting booth. Stop being a faggot.
>>
File: 1501003827156.jpg (52KB, 562x434px)
1501003827156.jpg
52KB, 562x434px
>>34787096
>>
>>34787072
I wish we could trade people like you who want to be American and will work their ass off for it for all the natural born shitheads who bitch about America while collecting welfare. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister anytime anon.
>>
>>34787112
wow, move to a place and insult the locals. thats how you get accepted and liked. I was born into freedom because my ancestors chose it. one of those early access things. My ancestors fought for it. you are a queer, you bring your shit social and political ideas. you come from a failed system. your whole lineage leads to failure.
>>
Jesus what the fuck has this thread turned into. Hey other greenbro, what's with the hate for Americans?
>>
>>34787044
>nah dawg, 1/36th native american.
Is that you, steven?
>>
>>34787132
you dont even know the guy. you have no clue what he is going to do or be like. i have met very few immigrants who make anythings of themselves. They come and just become another babe on the tit of society sucking us dry.
>>
File: 1m5qVgHF_400x400.jpg (21KB, 399x399px)
1m5qVgHF_400x400.jpg
21KB, 399x399px
>>34787171
no, its me. Dave.
>>
File: Freedom Truck.jpg (45KB, 500x528px)
Freedom Truck.jpg
45KB, 500x528px
>>34787176
Don't worry I'll do a dick check before I let him fuck my sister. If some anon can decide he's a POS just on the info in this thread I can decide the opposite. This is America faggot.
>>
>>34787208
well now. i have a question for >>34786640

is circumcision common in the baltics?
>>
>>34787229
OP here.
Just gonna say that I'm not this fag >>34786836
>>34787072
>>34787112

And no, but I got it done because it felt good :^)
>>
>>34787044
Eat Buffalo cock, I am 1/8 Cree
>>
File: 1501367611485.gif (206KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1501367611485.gif
206KB, 256x256px
>>34787284
>willingly chopping off your dick
>"feels good"
Euros are weird
Bruh I am uncirmcumcized and I cannot even imagine cutting even 2 cells off
>>
>>34787309
>Eat Buffalo cock
it is a real delicacy.

its more of a seasonal thing though. maybe in November.
>>
>>34787347
Yeah but for realsies nobody back there does it. I heard some American Christians/Catholics do it religiously but I was raised Roman Catholic and nobody I've ever known there was circumcised.
The few Jews I met were also avoiding having their kids rip n' snipped.
>>
>>34787347
>>34787403
As long as your dick works it doesn't fucking matter. Cut vs Uncut is one of the dumbest debates ever to curse the internet. The only people who can say anything about it are people who have gone from uncut to cut as an adult, but by the time you're an adult you won't want to go through the pain of surgery for aesthetics so those people are hard to find.

It's best just to shut the fuck up about your dick really.
>>
>>34786640
>what does your pawn shop think of you?

They love me to death, because I buy stuff and don't waste their time. Where you fucked up, OP, was in not being up front about your intentions. If you were just shopping around for an FFL to transfer an online purchase, that's what you should have led with. That's a service most places will do for a fee.

You have to understand, pawn shops deal with scumbags trying to rip them off all day long. They generally have a very low tolerance for autism and misunderstandings. It's okay, though. Do better next time.
>>
>>34786821
wear some work jeans, leather boots, a leather belt, a white tshirt tucked in and a coat that doesn't scream "i'm in a street gang"
>>
>>34787668
Work jeans, check.
Worn-to-fuck grey Timberlands that I use for actual work, check.
Leather belt, check (but you can't see it over my t-shirt).
Guinness t-shirt, check.
Unbuttoned flannel shirt, check.

Rate my EDC (every day clothing), /fak/.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.