[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck monstrosity is this man running? It looks to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

What the fuck monstrosity is this man running? It looks to be a pistol caliber rifle conversion kit for like a vector. Also pistol caliber with a mounted launcher seems sort of pointless.
>>
>>34785993
Combined Thomson, Barret and Vector?
>>
Wow a second thread with the exact same image? Great job OP.
>>
>>34785993
It's silly on purpose.
Also doesnt vector already use pistol calibers?
>>34786008
And some kind of empty handguard as well
>>
>>34785993
its acceptable
>>
>a fucking teddy bear
>>
>>34785993
What OP? Comic book man has crazy notreal gun? WOW!
>>
>>34785993
Cable has some weird crazy power of just making crazy tech shit work. If it was anyone other than him or black guy cable(I forget his name, forge?) I'd be upset but honestly I'm more surprised it isn't an even bigger fucking monstrosity than it is.
>>
>>34786240
I'm sure there will be some bullshit technology that makes the bullets hit like 7.62 but after learning about guns shit like this bugs me more than it should desu
>>
>>34786313
There will be all sorts of shit, he has telepathy and telekinesis but also some autistic ability to strip shit apart in a millisecond, figure out how it works and reassemble it in another millisecond so in superhero universe he reverse engineers these guns, optimizes and finds a theoretical way that works that is beyond a gun owners understanding, sorta...

If this was Stallone in the Expendables or something I'd be raging
>>
>>34786313
He's from the future. His gun prolly shoots LAZORS and PLASMA.
>>
>>34786517
>>>Takes clips
>>>Uses lazors
>>
>>34786658
They're LAZOR CLIPS.
Even the new StarWars did that.
>>
You obviously don't read comics OP. Outside of something like Punisher MAX, guns are very rarely portrayed realistically, especially if the character uses tech from the future, like Cable. Guns tend to be basically a power like any other, where the form doesn't matter so much as the power level of the character using it. Cable is quite powerful, therefor his guns look more powerful, and can do more things.

Unless you're baiting, in which case this is really low effort, come on
>>
>>34786658
>clips
>implying these aren't batteries
>>
File: Cable_Vol_3_1_Textless.jpg (50KB, 329x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cable_Vol_3_1_Textless.jpg
50KB, 329x500px
>>34786762
Artist usually draw something original tho.
>>
File: 1494569860763.gif (2MB, 288x288px)
1494569860763.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>34786762
>Cable is quite powerful, therefor his guns look more powerful, and can do more things.
What if life was like this?
>>
>>34786860
Fuck, now you've got my noggin joggin. How would we measure power? Would it be physical strength, so only the most swole would be able to wield the best guns? Or would it be something like political and governmental power, so the heads of nations would all have their own custom super guns?
>>
It's a hyper viper beam
>>
>>34787003
>the Chad .50
vs
>the Virgin .22lr
>>
>>34785993
Literally a long barrel Vector with a wood stock and some thingies attached to it. I guess they just wanted a "future assault rifle" look, so they also added the GL and the big ass muzzle brake.
>>
>>34787003
>as autism increases, so does their power level
>the stronger the reee, the more powerful the gun
>>
>>34787073
>MUZZLE SWEEPS EVERYONE
>SAFETY IS FOR PUSSIES
>Never wears ear protection
>Always hot, always loaded
>Always has his CLIPS full
>Aims at the ceiling at the range to practice targets at higher positions
>RANGE COLD: maintains dominance of range and continues firing
>Flirts with your girlfriend
>Piss on the floor in a nice healthy puddle
>Pays for an hour on the range and stays for 6.
Vs
>quiet like the fag twinklet he is
>"22 has plenty of stopping power"
>"I can only fire 2 magazines before my arm gets tired"
>Gets nervous when someone takes the stall next to him
>Aims gun down range with slide open when range cold
>Wears big faggy earphones to protect his delicate hearing
>nervously keeps eyes trained in own stall
>Stays for exactly 55 minutes
>>
File: Cable_1992.jpg (247KB, 520x909px) Image search: [Google]
Cable_1992.jpg
247KB, 520x909px
>>34786060
>It's silly on purpose.
Theres not enough pouches to be deliberate
>>
>>34787189
So this is where Warcraft designers got their inspiration
>>
>>34785993
Good luck with that cheek weld and bore axis.
>>
>>34786240
>If it was anyone other than him or black guy cable
>black guy cable

You mean Bishop???
>>
>>34787202
Rob Liefield is a shit artist and the fact people took inspiration from him is even worse.

He also can't draw feet.
>>
>>34787562
Funny enough I was picturing bishop in my head but forge was the correct one.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.